A Melody With You ~ Saimatsu...

By aSilentPassion

A Hopes Peak Academy without despair? Shuichi Saihara and Kaede Akamatsu are first years at Hopes Peak Academ... More

Ultimate Pianist - Chapter 1
Detective Akamatsu and Saihara on the Case! - Chapter 2
Ultimate Detective - Chapter 3
Believe in Yourself - Chapter 4
Getting to Know You - Chapter 5
A Duet Together - Chapter 6
1st Year Ultimate Students - Chapter 7
Maki Roll- Chapter 8
Date - Chapter 9
Confession - Chapter 10
Pianist and Adventurer - Chapter 11
Training - Chapter 12
Tension - Chapter 13
The Truth Behind Your Lies. - Chapter 14
A Melody With You - Chapter 15
Relationship - Chapter 16
Short 1 ⭐ - Iruma's New Invention
Double Date - Chapter 17
To get the Astronaut and Assassin Together - Chapter 18
Short 2 - Shuichi's Love Hotel Event
Class Representative - Chapter 19
Shipping - Chapter 20
Our True Feelings - Chapter 21
Ultimate Hang Out - Chapter 22
Short 3 - Meeting You Again
Hopes Peak Getaway - Chapter 24
Meeting the Cast - Chapter 25
Mr. Shirokuro - Chapter 26
Day Two - Chapter 27
Disaster - Chapter 28
Short 4 ⭐ - Pool Troubles
Investigation - Chapter 29
Our Class Trial - Chapter 30
Short 5 - Reality Dating Show
Our Getaway Conclusion - Chapter 31
The Calm Before The Storm - Chapter 32
Short 6 - A Special Present For a Special Pianist
Dawn of Despair - Chapter 33
Endeavor - Chapter 34
Only I Deserve The Pain - Chapter 35
Short 7 - Little Saihara
Short 8 ⭐️- Kiss The Girl
Decrescendo from Hope - Chapter 36
Crescendo into Despair - Chapter 37
Without You - Chapter 38
Three Words - Chapter 39
Goodbye to the Past - Chapter 40
Short 9 - Hanahaki
Moving On - Chapter 41
Evil Organization? - Chapter 42
Cheating - Short 10 ⭐
Planning - Chapter 43
Before the Festival - Chapter 44
Practice - Chapter 45
Motivation and Rivalry - Chapter 46
Comfort - Short 11 ⭐
Sports Festival - Chapter 47
Class Events Part 1 - Chapter 48
Class Events 2 - Chapter 48.5
Unwanted Memories - Chapter 49
Unwanted Memories Part 2 - Chapter 49.5
Special Spot in My Heart - Short 12

Kaito Momota and Maki Harukawa - Chapter 23

1.9K 28 157
By aSilentPassion

The game continued as Akamatsu and Saihara took their seats.

"Hiya, Saihara and Akamatsu! What'd you two do in there?!" Oma waved at the two.

"Oh, u-uh. We just talked and stuff." Saihara explained with a slight blush. He scratched his cheek as Momota looked at him with a smirk.

"Yeaa.. That's obviously a lie," the supreme leader smirked, "but whatever! Keep your privacy."

"Yea.. Anyways, it's my turn so." Ryoma spun the bottle and it landed on Tojo.

He went up to her and gave a quick peck before sitting back down. Tojo spun the bottle and watched as the tip faced Momota. She shrugged and gave him a quick kiss on the cheek. She strutted back to her spot after.

"You guys are being too fuckin' boring! Have some reactions, would ya?!" Iruma stared at the two.

"Ah, come on. I dunno what to do, there's nothing else after a kiss on the cheek." Momota explained himself as he spun the bottle. It landed on Saihara.

"Oh my!" Yonaga let out a gasp.

"AHAHAHAHAHAHA!" Oma and Iruma laughed at the same time.

"U-Uh.." Saihara chuckled at his friend as he looked at him awkwardly.

He stared at them with aggressive eyes. "I'm just playing the game! Don't make this weird, or I'll beat up all of you! I'm hella straight and all of you know that!"

"Suree." Iruma cackled.

Momota hesitantly leaned into Saihara before giving a quick kiss on the lips. "Sorry, sidekick!"

"Uh.. It's fine." he said with an awkward smile.

"Round 2 when?" Iruma asked as she laughed the two.

"Shut up, Iruma!" Momota yelled at her.

"Eee!"

Saihara spun the bottle and it landed on Momota again. Momota just laughed. "Alright! What you got for me?!"

He put his hand to his chin as he thought.. "Hm.."

"Saihara has given 2 dares now! That's so not fair!" Oma complained.

"Are you perhaps cheating?" Shinguji asks.

"You can't possibly cheat in a game like this!" his friend retorted and defended him.

Akamatsu tapped his shoulder and whispered into his ear. "You should definitely do a dare with him and Harukawa." His eyes shot open.

He whispered back. "That's a really good idea.."

"Right?" she giggled.

The two had barely made any moves on each other. Now was the best opportunity if ever. If he were to force him to ask her out, then..

They two would date.

It was pretty obvious to the detective that the two had feelings for each other. I mean, the incidents at the arcade made it pretty obvious and he hardly saw the two separated.

Hopefully, Momota wouldn't be too angry. He just wanted his two best friends to confess to each other already. He crawled towards the astronaut.

Momota smirked, awaiting the challenge. "What'd you got? A special punishment suited for Kaito Momota, Luminary of the Stars!"

He whispered into his ear. "You should definitely ask Harukawa out before we go home."

After Saihara whispered it to him, Momota stared at him blankly, his face completely pale.

"..What?"

"I said-"

"N-No! I mean like.. Uh.. That's too weak, of course I can do it but I need more of a challenge! How about another one??" he tried to make an excuse but no one really believed it.

"I dunno what he whispered to you, but didn't you say you could handle anything? It sounds to me you're running away!" Oma mocked him.

"Shut up! I'm being serious!" Color went back to his face, but it was red.

"Nyahahaha! Momota is scared!" Angie said as she raised her arms.

"Oi!"

"Is okay! Gonta don't think Momota any less of gentlemen for being scared!" Gonta tried to cheer him up, but instead it made him feel worst.

"Looks like you've still got a ways to go.." Hoshi closed his eyes as he chewed on his candy cigarette.

"If it is too difficult Momota, you don't have to do it." Tojo suggests.

"Yea, but I didn't think you'd be one to give up." Akamatsu tried to push him to do the dare.

"Aghhh!" he clenched his fist and put it up with a determined look. "Alright fine, I'll do your stupid dare!"

Saihara smiled but he wanted to make sure his friend was fine with it. He wouldn't want to force him to do something he really didn't want to do. "Okay.. You'd be comfortable with it.. Right?"

Momota blushed and scratched his chin. "I.. I guess."

"Woah! What the fuck is going on here! Are you two actually about to get it on!?" Iruma pointed at Momota blushing.

"No!" the detective replied trying to reassure the inventor.

"Pssh. Whatever you say." she huffed.

"What is the dare?" Harukawa asked curiously.

"Oh, u-uh, it's a secret." Saihara replied with a nervous chuckle. If she figured out what he dared him to do, she'd probably kill him.

"Hm, okay."

The game continued as Momota spun the bottle again and it landed on Iruma.

"Fuckin' finally! Though, a virgin like him is giving me a kiss. Take it all in, you're kissing a gorgeous girl like me! It's the closest you'll ever get!" she laughed.

Momota cringed and hesitantly gave her a kiss.

She spun the bottle and it landed on Keebo. She blushed. "O-Oh.. The robot! That's a pretty good one.." she muttered to herself.

"What are you so happy for, you're kissing an object!" Oma interrupted her.

"Hey! I've just had it with your robophobia recently!" the object retorted.

Iruma went up to Keebo and kissed his cheek. It was cold and metallic. "Y-You're the only one I'll enjoy this with, okay? So you can totally do more if you want.." she was blushing as she looked away.

Keebo couldn't blush because he was a robot but he was embarrassed. "W-What? Why?"

"Because robots are so fuckin' cool obviously!" her cutesy mood disappeared as she snapped at him. "Oh how I want to just make you mine, I would want nothing more than to perform some maintenance on you!"

"I got Dr. Idabashi for that though.."

She slumped down. "Please..?"

"I-I suppose it would be fine for you to make small edits.."

"Hell yea! I can't wait to add some sick fuckin' features! First things first, giving you a real di-"

"Anyways, Keebo. Please spin the bottle." Tojo interrupted her.

"Ah, sorry." He spun the bottle and it landed on Chabashira.

She looked distressed. "Hrgg.. I guess you're not really a male so it's fine. Though you do go by he/him.. I'm so confused!" she ruffled her hair.

Keebo shrugged. He couldn't really kiss her so he just tapped his mouth against Chabashira's cheek and went back. Chabashira spun the bottle, despite her dilemma if she should be horrified or not.

It landed on Yumeno. She smiled brightly as she faced towards her. Yumeno just had a blank face. She went over and kissed the mage multiple times on the cheek.

"Nyeh.. It was supposed to only one time.." she pulled her hat down in embarrassment.

"Haha! It's only because Yumeno is very cute!" she announced.

Yumeno spun the bottle as she rolled her eyes and it landed on Oma.

Third time with those two.

"Oh nooo!" the supreme leader cried out. "I'm so scared of the dare!!!"

"I dare you to not talk for the rest of the game."

He gave her a blank stare.

"Thank you, Yumeno!" Chabashira said happily.

He stood up and grabbed a pillow.

"What are you doing?" Yumeno asked confused.

He said nothing as he raised the pillow and started clobbering her with it.

"AAA!"

"YOU MALE! WHAT ARE YOU DOING?!" Chabashira tried to lunge at Oma but Gonta stopped her this time.

"Gonta sorry! Tojo ask Gonta to not let anyone get hurt!"

"Yumeno is getting hurt right now!" she protested.

"I mean, it's just a pillow." Hoshi said.

"Okay, okay! I change my dare! Don't bother me for the rest of the day!" she said as she tried to stop the boy from harassing her with pillows.

He smiled mischeviously as he tosses the pillow aside. "Nishishi! Okayy, if that's what you want!" Yumeno and Chabashira glared at him for the rest of the game.

...

The game continued on for around 30 minutes. In that time period, Oma kissed Gonta, Gonta kissed Shirogane, Shirogane kissed Shinguji, Shinguji kissed Saihara, Saihara kissed Keebo, and Keebo kissed Momota.

"Nobody has kissed anyone on the lips in forever." Shirogane sighed. "Perhaps it's not good that we have 15 people?"

"Nah, now that the game has progressed more, the good stuff can happen!" Oma said excitedly. "More of a chance for a kiss on the lips."

"If I kiss a male, I'm ending the game." Chabashira stared the boys down.

Momota spun the bottle again and it landed on Harukawa. She sighed as it landed on her. He just laughed. "Oh, 3rd time I got Maki Roll!'

"So? What's your dare?"

"Oooo! Another one! I hope it'll be entertaining!" Oma says excitedly.

"Alright!" he punched his fists together. "Go out with me!"

...

The 15 students remained silent as they stared at Momota with determination in his face. They then looked over to Harukawa with complete red on her face.

Saihara had not expected Momota to confess like this, and it was very abrupt. It was in front of everyone too. He and Akamatsu looked at each other in shock, but they were both very excited.

"W-What are you saying?!" she yelled at him embarrassed as she covered her face. "Do you wanna die?!"

"Shit, wait! That's.. That's not what I wanted to say!" he covered his face as well. "I meant, literally come outside with me. I gotta tell you something.."

The Ultimate Students had the same thought.

'Oh. He's just an idiot.'

Harukawa sighed as the red vanished from her cheeks. "Oh."

He laughed. "Sorry for the confusion!"

"Aww, how boring. I totally thought this was a confession!" Oma complained.

"So close to another one of my OTPs coming true.." Shirogane sighed.

The astronaut and assassin awkwardly walked outside the house. She leaned against the wall as he faced her. "So? What'd you wanna tell me?" she asked. "And why does it have to be outside?"

"Aha.. It's pretty embarrassing to say in front of everyone so.. In general it's pretty embarrassing." he scratches the back of his head as he looked away with a slight blush. "Damn Shuichi.. Making me do this."

"Oh yea, Saihara's dare. What was it? For you to do something to me? I'm pretty surprised about that."

"I was pretty surprised too!" he agreed. "Kaede totally told him to do this dare.."

"Yea, yea. Let's just get it over with, what do you have to do? Tell me your biggest secret? An embarrassing moment?"

He grabbed her shoulders making her yelp in surprise. "Go out with me!" He stared directly into her eyes with a blush. "And I mean it for real this time."

Her face immediately turned red, just as red as before. "W-What??"

He let go of her and shrugged. "Yea, that was his dare.. I don't really understand why." he looked away, a slight tint of pink on his cheeks. He scratched his chin. "You can decline, the dare was only to ask you out. So I completely understand.."

Suddenly she gripped his wrist firmly. He looked at her, and she was looking down trying not to give eye contact to him.

"..Do you like me?"

The astronaut now had a noticeable shade of red on his face. "U-Uh.. what?"

She now looked at him directly into his eyes, tears in her eyes. "I said, do you like me!? Are you just asking me this because Saihara asked you to or is there more?!" she said with more aggression than what she had intended.

"I-I mean.." The astronaut struggled to mutter out words. Yes, he did it because of Saihara's dare. But he also had a crush on the Ultimate Student. Although she wasn't as hype and outgoing as he was, she took interest in his words. She wasn't afraid to mess with him, and she considered him an equal. A lot of nerve for a sidekick, but he admired it.

Not only that, she took the time to listen to his crazy stories. They had kept it a secret, but every weekend they would go to him and Saihara's work out place to watch the stars. Just the two of them to watch the stars and talk about stupid stuff. Although she insulted him a lot, he enjoyed her company and he could tell she did too. He knew she was just teasing.

Also, he couldn't lie that she was pretty good looking.

"Maki Roll.. I mean, I was doing this because of Shuichi's dare but.." he gripped her shoulders again. "God this is tough, I guess I must admire for Shuichi for building up that strength asking out Kaede, huh?" he laughed nervously as he continued. "I won't lie, you're um. Pretty cool so, uh. Yea."

She stared at him with tears in her eyes. "And?"

"And.. I have a HUGE crush on you!" he finally yelled out those words. "As big as the universe."

She rubbed the tears out her eyes. "You're such an idiot. Saying nerdy stuff at a time like this." she scoffed.

"Hey!"

She stared into his eyes. "I.. I got so afraid you were just doing this because of Saihara's dare. Because.." she looked down. "I have a huge crush on you too. It's so stupid.. I've never met someone as stubborn as you but.. I couldn't help but fall for you. How were you the first person that I fell for..?"

"Hey, that's a bit insulting," he smiled, "but I'm glad you fell for someone like me. Goes to show I've changed you since the beginning of the school year! Remember? I asked you what your enemy was. You told me you hated yourself and you didn't deserve anyone. That was your enemy, right? But now, if you openly admitted to liking me, it must mean you finally realized that you do deserve someone! You've learned to like yourself!" he laughed.

Tears went into her eyes again. "It's only because of some stubborn idiot.."

"Haha! That makes me feel good about myself."

She looked away and let the tears hit the floor.

"Shit, are you okay?"

"..Idiot, hug me already!" she said impatiently.

He obliged and wrapped her arms around her as she cried into his shoulder. "I-I'm just.. really happy. Sorry."

"You don't gotta apologize."

She let the emotions flow out as Momota held her tighter. Near Momota, she wasn't a cold blooded killer. He made her feel like someone that she could like. He made her realize that she deserves to like herself. He made her realize.. She's not just an Ultimate Assassin. She's Maki Harukawa, a girl that deserves happiness just like everyone else.

Harukawa to Momota was just as special. Although she of course was his sidekick, she meant so much more to him. She was someone that openly insulted him, and treated her like a regular guy. He wasn't just the Ultimate Astronaut, Luminary of the Stars around her. He was Kaito Momota, a regular high school boy that admired the universe. Of course, he liked both aliases but it was a nice to have someone that sees him more than just that.

They detached after all the tears fell from Harukawa's eyes.

"So, I'm assuming that's a yes?" he smirked.

She sighed. "Of course it is, Momota."

"Kaito." he corrected her.

"..K-Kaito." she said after a bit of hesitation.

He laughed. "Alright! A new beginning, Kaito Momota finally leaves the single life!"

"Why do you feel the need to ruin this?" she scoffed. She desperately tried not to smile. But her lips refused, and she smiled anyways.

"Haha, I see you smilin'." he smirked. "I love you, Maki Roll!"

An arrow shot through Harukawa's chest as he said that. It made her feel weak in the knees. She got the willpower to stay standing though. "..I love you too, Kaito." She didn't care anymore, she let a wide smile escape.

The first genuine smile she's ever had since she was a kid.

Momota smiled back, just as wide. He picked her up and carried her bridal style. "H-Hey! What are you doing?!" she yelled out as her face was completely red.

He kicked the door open and carried her in. "Idiot, stop!"

"Guess who just got a girlfriend guysss!" he flexed as he showed her to the other Ultimates.

They stared at the two with very interested eyes. Especially Shirogane and Akamatsu.

Her face immediately turned red as she punched him in the gut making him let go of her. "Agh!" he fell to the floor with a hard thump and she got freed from his gasp.

She sighed and rolled her eyes. "Yea, he did. And he felt the need to ruin a moment."

"Can you blame me for wanting to tell everyone straight away..?" he laughed as he held his gut.

"Yess! I'm so happy for them!" Shirogane said with a smile.

"I know right!!" Akamatsu agreed with a smile just as bright. "I'm so happy for you two!" she had been excited to see her two friends finally get together.

"Oh man, I'm so sad and annoyed right now! Harukawa was supposed to be mine!" Oma exclaimed, they just ignored him. They already knew he was lying.

Saihara was happy for his two friends as well. He was glad that that dare actually got the two together.

Everyone said congrats to the two, embarrassing Harukawa.

"Oh, so you actually did ask her out after you said that you didn't mean to earlier?" Shinguji asks with his eyebrow raised.

"Oh yea, good point.." Tojo says. "He could've just went along with that misconception and not need to bring her outside at all."

"Well, it wouldn't be impactful if I had asked her out in front of everyone." he finally got up and sat down at his seat, next to Harukawa. A smile escaped again as he took a seat next to her.

...

The rest of the game passed and the Ultimate Students decided to head home. It was getting late.

"Gonta want to hang out again. Gonta had lot of fun!" he says with a smile.

"Yea, me too. It's a nice change of pace.." Hoshi covered his eyes with a beanie.

"I enjoyed myself too! I almost regret having to go home so soon." Keebo sighed.

"If you would like, do not hesitate to invite me again." Tojo smiled.

"We'll definitely hang out again!" Akamatsu yelled out with a smile.

"Y-Yea." Saihara added.

"Yea, what Kaede said!" Momota said.

"Mm." Harukawa agreed as she held Momota's hand.

"Angie had a lot of fun!" Yonaga smiles cheerfully.

"Kehehe.. I do not mind if we were all to gather again. I love the friendship that has arose even though all our personalities are so distinct!" he put his hands out in glee.

"Ha! If you guys want so badly, then I guess I'll come! Though, you'll have to get on your knees and beg." Iruma smiled proudly.

"I'll come if Yumeno comes!" Chabashira hugged her as she let out a 'nyeh' in response.

"Yea, yea. Get the hell out of here already, I'm busy! You guys really wasted my time today.." Oma yelled at them. "That's a lie, I had a lot of fun! See you soonn!" he smiled.

They all went their own ways, of course Saihara and Akamatsu walked together. They held hands on their way back.

"Thanks Kaede for giving me that idea. They probably wouldn't be together right now if you hadn't suggested that." he chuckled.

"No problem! I'm so excited that we actually had a part in getting them together. Makes me feel like I did something useful, you know?" she smiled at him.

"Yea, I get what you mean." he smiled back.

It was getting pretty late, almost 6 PM. They got to Akamatsu's house and she unlocked the doors. "Well I'll see you tomorrow, Kaede!" he leaned in to hug her but she stopped him. "U-Uh? Am I doing something wrong?"

"Of course not." she smiled to reassure him. "But, remember what you promised me?"

He remembered instantly. "..I have to make it up to you?"

"Yup!" she giggled. "No getting out of this one!"

He immediately blushed. "U-Um.."

"A-Ah! Unless, um.. You don't want to or you're busy. I get that you have a busy life, so I'd completely understand. And I'm kinda asking a lot today, so it's okay if you don't wanna come in!" She moved her hands around as she tried to explain herself.

"No it's not that," he blushed and scratched his cheek, "I just thought you looked really cute right now.. Wanting me to come in and everything.."

She turned red and poked his cheek as revenge for embarrassing her. "Well, you're cute too."

"Isn't it embarrassing to be called cute because I'm a boy?" he chuckled.

"Nope! My boyfriend is definitelyyy cute." she kissed him on the cheek. "You can't deny that, or the great Kaede Akamatsu will get angry!"

He blushed.

"I'm just kidding about the great part, but seriously, um.. You don't have to come in if you don't want to. I know I can be pretty demanding sometimes."

"No, I definitely want to.. I wanna be with you."

She smiled at him as she hugged him. "You're too sweet."

She opened the door and they walked into her room. Her parents were at work right now while her grandma was out shopping.

He sat on the bed and Akamatsu went on his lap again and gave him a long and passionate kiss.

"Shuichi, I really love you." she said in between kisses.

"..I really love you too.." he said back.

The two held each other in their arms, really enjoying each other's company. "Thank you for putting up with me. I know I practically forced you to do this with me.." she stopped kissing to look at him, feeling guilty.

Saihara gave her a loving kiss, making sure she really understood what he was about to say. "Kaede, it's okay. I mean.. I just like being with you. I really like doing this.." he gave a sweet smile.

She blushed at her boyfriend. "Ha.. Thank you, Shuichi." She gave him yet another kiss to thank him.

"I wonder what Momota and Harukawa are doing right now.." he said interrupting the mood.

The pianist pouted at her boyfriend and pinched his cheek.

"Ow, ow, ow!"

"What do you think you're doing, thinking of other girls while you're with me?"

"A-Ah! I'm sorry." he gave an awkward chuckle.

"I'm just kidding," she laughed, "I get what you mean, but right now, I want to focus on our time together." she gave him another kiss again.

"O-Okay.." he said, embarrassed at his current situation. As much as he enjoyed it (in fact, he loved it), he wasn't used to it. Having a cute girl tell the boy that she loves him and kiss him all over definitely wasn't something that detective thought would happen in his first year of high school.

In fact, he didn't think this would happen at all.

He was glad that Akamatsu loved him, as he thought nobody ever would. For someone that sweet and cute to fall for him.. It was truly a blessing for the detective.

She's done so much for him, so he should probably repay her.

Saihara pulled Akamatsu down on the bed, him on top, to get more comfortable and gave her sloppy kisses like she did to him. She got shocked from him suddenly taking the initiative like that, but happily accepted it. She had wanted him to do that ever since they started dating..

They took a moment to detach and get a breather. "U-Um, I'm sorry. If you didn't like that."

Akamatsu quickly shook her head. "Stop apologizing! I.. I really liked that, Shuichi. Don't doubt yourself, of course I enjoy it when you do things like that." she said still a bit flustered from Shuichi taking her like that.

"A-Ah, okay." he gave a sly smile and leaned forward. "Then, should I continue..?"

She gasped at him saying a cool line like that. She quickly nodded her head as he chuckled and kissed her over and over again. Her face was completely red, she was happy her boyfriend was taking the initiative like that.. He played with his hair as they kissed. The pianist thought it was adorable of how his ahoge would move around when she poked it.

Through his kisses, Saihara let out little 'I love you's while she said it back. He really knew just how to make her love him even more than she already does. She couldn't quite understand why it felt so good for him to kiss her like that, but all she knew is that she loved it.

After a straight hour of Saihara kissing Akamatsu all over, he went off, still blushing. Akamatsu pouted, wanting him back, but she understood that he can't stay forever.

"Aww, it's over." she muttered to herself.

The detective however heard and chuckled. "Don't worry. U-Uh, we can do that again if you want.."

The pianist's eyes immediately lit up. "Okay then!"

They walked to the front door and he prepared to leave. He put on his shoes and headed out the door. As Akamatsu was about to wave at him, he cupped her cheek and gave her a kiss on the lips, shocking her. She wholeheartedly accepted it though as she closed her eyes and wrapped her arms around him.

They detached and looked at each other, faces completely red. "W-Well, I'll see you tomorrow again, Kaede! Bye!" he waved and ran off.

Akamatsu touched her lips with her fingers and stared at it. She smiled. Saihara was learning to take the initiative.

And she loved it.

A.N: No lewd stuff, I promise.

When u wanna add another saimatsu long kissing scene but u cant because u did it last chapter D: (just kidding, i did it anyways after a comment said it wouldnt be reptitive lmao)

Anyways, I'm so proud of this chapter. Writing the confession actually made me feel like I'm good at literature oh my god lmao. Finally got Kaimaki in. I might just be done with adding new ships in this class bc I don't really care about other ships.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

33.8K 675 18
This fanfic begins in the early days of being trapped in the killing game, it's an unlikely place but romance can somehow manage to form anywhere no...
16.5K 527 10
❝𝐈𝐌 𝐆𝐎𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐁𝐀𝐂𝐊 𝐓𝐎 505, 𝐈𝐅 𝐈𝐓𝐒 𝐀 𝐒𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍 𝐇𝐎𝐔𝐑 𝐅𝐋𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓 𝐎𝐑 𝐀 𝐅𝐎𝐑𝐓𝐘-𝐅𝐈𝐕𝐄 𝐌𝐈𝐍𝐔𝐓𝐄 𝐃𝐑𝐈𝐕𝐄 ❞ . . . ꗃ...
41.2K 648 15
"I wish I could tell her" Shuichi is Kaede's secret admirer since 1st year. He always want to tell her but it seems like destiny and shyness doesn't...
5K 41 13
{NON-DESPAIR AU} My first ever fanfic!! I decided to try it out myself after reading like several hundred saimatsu fics lmao Disclaimer this fic will...