The Past Is In The Past(Joliv...

By hsmtmts_endgame

Innocent love, right? Joshua Bassett and Olivia Rodrigo get cast in the same show, and feelings start buildin... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73

Chapter 15

1.4K 21 16
By hsmtmts_endgame

-February 2019-

Josh's POV:

Yes. February 20th. 'Livia's Birthday. I'll send her a text.

Livvy

You:

Happy Birthday Livvy! Thanks for always being there to listen. I am so lucky to have you as my best friend. Enjoy your birthday! I'll see you in a couple of hours! :D

Ethan's POV:

It's 5 AM, I woke up for some reason and now I can't sleep. I was watching Liv sleep. She's so adorable. Then I heard a notification from my phone. I tried to grab my phone without waking up Liv, but I accidentally grabbed her phone instead of mine. Oh. It was her phone that ringed not mine. It was Bassett. Why did she name his contact 'Joshy'. Ugh, that's so....ugh. And why is he texting her at 5:32 AM?

"Happy Birthday Livvy! Thanks for always being there to listen. I am so lucky to have you as my best friend. Enjoy your birthday! I'll see you in a couple of hours! :D "

Since when does he get to call MY girlfriend 'Livvy'? I need to keep an eye on that kid.

"Babe? What are you doing? Why is that light so lighty?" Olivia said in her morning voice, burring her head on my side. I quickly changed the screen to her photos, clicking on some picture of us.

"Nothing, I'm just remembering some old memories because I couldn't sleep." I lied.

"Oh, can I see?" She said, attempting to throw my arm slightly so she could get in between my arm and my chest. I chucked, watching her fail at her attempt. "Move." She complained, with her eyes barely open. She looked so cute. I let her under my arm, pushing her closer to me and giving her a kiss on her forehead.

"Remember this?" I showed her

"Yeah, that episode was fun." She responded

"Yeah, look at this! We look so baby!" I said

"Haha, babe, you looked like a 3rd grader." She laughed.

"I was in 7th grade!" I defended, which just made her laugh harder.

"Or this one, in New York." I said, showing her the picture.

"That was by far my favorite trip, because it was with you." She said kissing my cheek. I scrolled to the next picture.

"What? Why do you have a baby picture of me?" I asked, trying to hide my laugh.

"Because I can." She said with a smile.

"Alright. I'm going to pretend I never saw that." I chuckled.

"What about this one?" I showed her.

"Madi sent it to me." She lied.

"You are a really bad liar." I said, leaning down to peck her lips.

"What? I'm not lying!" She exclaimed with a giggle.

"Sure, whatever makes you sleep at night." I said, laughing.

"Do you have anything to say?" He laughed, showing her the picture.

"Yeah, You're hot." She giggled.

"Another one?" I asked.

"You're my boyfriend! That gives me the right to have as many pictures of you as I want!"

"These are shirtless pictures of me!" I call out, laughing.

"You take too many shirtless pictures!" She complained.

"Liv? How many pictures are here?" I laughed.

"I don't know! Too many to count!" She snickered.

"Wow! Okay!" I said laughing.

"Let's take a picture. I want to remember this moment." She said.

"You're always taking pictures." I said, opening the camera.

"I wasn't ready!" She laughed.

"Well, too bad. This will be my home screen now." I said, sending the picture to my phone. "You should start getting ready. You need to be on set in a couple of hours." I said siting up on the bed.

"Noooooooo." She complained, pulling me back down. "In a little bit." She said, as she cuddled me.

"But you're going to be late." I said, embracing her.

"Birthday rights." She said.

Matt's POV:

"Don't worry guys, I have the cake!" I said as everyone crowded me.

"Oh, thank goodness." Dara breathed out. "I thought Sofia cancelled the order."

"No, I got it!" I said proudly, like a hero. We placed it on the break room, and hid it in between some bowls of chips.

"Guys I'm the only one doing this. It's going to take forever! Plus, I'm dizzy already." Said Frankie.

"But.... you only filled with air one balloon." Josh snickered. We looked at floor, he only had one balloon, hahahaha.

"I'm not built like Matt, he's always exercising. I've never done a push up, in fact the last thing I pushed was a shopping cart, honey!" He said giving us a stare.

"bahahahah, 'The last thing I pushed was a shopping cart' I CAN'T" Laughed Dara, as we all laughed with her.

"Alright Frankie, we'll give you a hand." Said Sofia calming down.

"Well, you better!" He responded. Tim really did choose the best people to be in the show.

With all of us working to fill Olivia's trailer with balloons it happened really fast. In 10 minutes the balloons were flooding us.

Josh's POV:

I was filling the back of her trailer, and moving the balloons to the back when I dropped a journal. It said, 'Olivia Rodrigo, DON'T TOUCH WITHOUT MY PERMISSION!!!'

I don't know why but I opened it, it had memories from her elementary years, she looked so tiny and fragile when she was a kid, just like now.

'Allison used to make fun or me for being a bad actress, but now I'm in bizaardvark HA!' That made me chuckle. Then I read some more stuff.

'Is it just me OR IS TAYLOR SWIFT THE BEST SONGWRITER EVER?!' haha, typical Olivia.

'I lied to Ethan, he wasn't my first kiss.. It was Joshua Brown in the 2nd grade... ooops!' I freaked out a little, I thought it said my name, until I read the last 3 letters of his last name.

'Butterflies bring back good memories' Hmm, I wonder why.

'I've never told anyone this... but I used to go to a beautiful spot in the woods after school, I would tell my parents I had a school club and I would sing. I made that place my own. It was very peaceful.' It used to do the same! Well... not the same same, because I was home-schooled, but when my sisters and would go to the park, I used to sneak into the woods, and sit under a dry log, it was my place. I loved it. Then, when I would hear my sisters saying it was time to go, I would appear out of no where. I liked that I had my own place, it was quiet and only I knew where it was.

I kept turning the pages, they were songs... really good songs, but they all said something like,

'Future Olivia: This is by far the worst I've ever written'
'Future Olivia: Why? This is so bad'
'Future Olivia: I can't believe I actually wrote this'
'Future Olivia: ....Trash....'

I can't believe it! I couldn't ever come up with lyrics as good as these, and she's saying they're bad?!

Then it hit me, we could use these lyrics for the song.

"Josh! Olivia's coming? We're are you?!" Matt yelled, which made me jump out of shock. I saw some stuff in that book, I learned more about her.

N/A

I posted another chapter today =)hope you liked it!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

86.5K 2.1K 29
𝐟𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐢𝐧 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐛𝐞𝐬𝐭 𝐟𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐧𝐝 𝐡𝐚𝐝 𝐭𝐮𝐫𝐧𝐞𝐝 𝐢𝐧𝐭𝐨 𝐚 𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐨𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐧𝐨𝐰𝐚𝐝𝐚𝐲𝐬. 𝐰𝐢𝐭...
91K 2.2K 54
that one love story where two netflix actors meet highest rankings: #1 of madisonreyes 5th may 2021 #2 on enolaholmes 6th april 2021 #1 on joshuabass...
48.8K 1.2K 23
So. Josh has a girlfriend. And Olivia likes Josh. I wonder what could happen. Well it's a fanfiction, so it's most likely going to be full of love...
21K 451 15
𝐢𝐧 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐡 𝐭𝐰𝐨 𝐜𝐨𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐫𝐬 𝐟𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐢𝐧 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 ↦ 𝐎𝐋𝐈𝐕𝐈𝐀 𝐑𝐎𝐃𝐑𝐈𝐆𝐎 is a superstar, her personal affairs being quiet. after a...