Anything For You Beyonce

By Crazwoolf123002

"I like you... can I put a ring on it?" γ…‘ In which Jacob attempts a lyric prank on a stranger but ends up fal... More

Info:
Prologue
Stranger Danger
Le Text
Okay then...
Limeade
yEeTuS
... πŸ™ƒ
Flaming Inferno
Amateur
internal screaming
yuppers
cereal
aNgEl
Okay then...????
hOyAaaaAAaaAaa
Congrats you're gay! πŸ₯³πŸ³οΈβ€πŸŒˆ
thRivE mAh dOoD
UwU central pt.1
UwU central pt.2
UwU central pt. 3
UwU central pt. 4
Ya'll- I-
My Heart Went Oof-
Access Denied... not really
dEeP bReAtHS
wUt dA fUck iS thIs?
bOReD
Oh... how- lovely?
Q&A
Q&A (Answers pt. 1)
Q&A (Answers pt. 2)
Q&A (Answers pt. 3)
dAte nIghT pt.1
dAte nIghT pt. 2
Self Promo: Moon Lit Howls
dAte nIghT pt. 3
fOrK oFf
Sugar Daddy
Need to Scream
Microwaved Cat
Life Decisions
PROGRESS
you alive?
Triple Date
Panik
Got it
Cracked the Code... not
Suits and Rings
An Answer
Wedding Planning
vIbEs aNd sCarEs
Reflect
nerves
ν•˜μ–€ champagne 버블에 shower
Happily Ever Bonkers
Epilogue: Little Munchkins
Epilogue 2: Grown up
Under Editing

Meeting the In-laws

634 44 58
By Crazwoolf123002

^ Female Ten is prettier than me and I take personal offense to that

Jacob didn't get a wink of sleep. He was up all night thinking about nothing other than Vines and Kevin.

Damn... his mind was booked. Too busy for sleep.

Even when the sun's rays broke through the curtains, he whispered a vine reference. For those of you who are curious......

'lOoK aT aLl tHoSe cHiCKeNs'

It was that one.

Once he felt it was appropriate... he stood up and walked out of his room. He was careful though, if Kevin was still asleep he didn't want to wake him up.

He of course grabbed his self care and hygiene products and made his way to the bathroom, going through his daily routine.

He finished up with his pearly whites sparkling and his skin glowing. As per fucking ususal.

Jacob went down the hall and then down the right side of the fancy smancy double staircase feeling like a goddamn princess.

Oh yes- he is beauty, an icon. He is the moment... even in his pyjamas.

He decided to explore the house a bit more because why not? Nah, he was just hungry and wanted to see if there was a cereal bar in this house too.

Guess what? There was.

He had to resist the urge to let out a squeal of complete excitement when he found it.

He had no hesitation. He made a beeline for the lucky charms. Breakfast ain't ever been so nostalgic.

Seriously, he grew up on that shit.

He was sitting on a stool happily munching on his third bowl when Kevin walked into the room.

"Hey Bae."

He turned around and smiled.

"Hey Moon."..... was what he intended to say but he had just stuffed his mouth with cereal so it sounded more like, "aY mUorN"

Kevin let out a snort.

"I see you found the cereal...."

Jacob smiled sheepishly at his boyfriend as he swallowed the food in his mouth.

"Hahaha yeah. I got hungry and I happened to find it so-"

"As if. I bet you sought it out. It's okay though, I bought it just for you so enjoy."

Jacob had to resist the urge to roll his eyes. Kevin would.

They'd been dating each other for a little over a month now so as he's gotten to know the younger, he's also come to know that he'd do anything to make the people he cares about happy.

That selfless little shit. Makes his heart flutter doing even the bare minimum and still finds the need to pull shit like this.

"Oh, Angel?"

"Hm?"

Kevin gave him a sweet smile, "My parents are back in Korea and they're coming over to look at the house. They'll be here in about an hour and a half."

He choked. What. The. Fuck?

"And you're telling me this just now, why?"

A little warning sir-

"I saw my mom's text this morning after I woke up."

The cereal addict almost banged his head onto the counter. He managed to stop himself. He already has like 0 braincells and doesn't need to put into the negatives.

How even-? You know what? We're just not gonna question anything.

Anyways, that led to Jacob rushing to stuff his face with the cereal and then rushing to put some suitable clothes.

Why was he so nervous? It wasn't like he and Kevin were engaged. So why was he having such a mental breakdown over what to wear?

Did he perhaps want to impress them? Or maybe he just didn't want to look like a complete peasant next to the extravagant royalty that he just knew his parents would look like?

Maybe a bit of both honestly. He kind of wanted to prove himself as being worthy of dating Kevin.

He decided to go with a fashionable white button up with a collar, purposely keeping the first two unbuttoned for style.

He put on some worn out black jeans that hugged his thighs and called it a wrap. (A/N: Jacob's thighs are 👌)

He wasn't gonna put on shoes because they were inside of the house. Shoes indoors are a no no.

He was putting the finishing touches, making sure the clothes laid just right and then ran out towards the bathroom, this time to do his hair.

Once that looked decent, he decided that it was good enough and went down to greet Kevin once more. That asshole was still in his pyjamas.

"Are you not gonna change?"

The brunette didn't flinch and kept his attention on the food ahead of him.

"Why? Am I going somewhere? My parents have seen me naked, me being in my sleepwear isn't exactly new to them."

Rolling his eyes, Jacob made his way over to where the younger sat and hugged him.

"Fine, you do that."

Kevin turned around to look at him and his jaw dropped.

"Holy fuck you look great. Like, wow. I mean, you looked good before but this is just so-"

Jacob cut him off with a peck and giggled, "I get it. Thanks."

His boyfriend grinned uncontrollably, "I love you so damn much."

"I love you too."

And then guess what happened? The fucking doorbell rang and Jacob's blood pressure spiked.

Oh God.

Kevin jumped up from where he was sitting a ran to answer the door, Jacob following him at a much slower pace.

He was super nervous and he needed to calm the fuck down. However, the second he got into the living room and saw Kevin's parents entering the mansion, he panicked. He nearly ran away because he was so scared.

He watched the family greetings and felt his anxiety climb with every passing second.

He pushed himself against the wall, hoping to blend in. Maybe they wouldn't notice he was there-

"Oh Kevin, who's this?"

Mr. Moon gestured to where he stood and he gulped.

Shit. He'd been spotted.

"His name's Jacob Bae. He's my boyfriend."

Fuck. Abort Abort.

"Really!?" Kevin's mom screeched and ran towards him at full speed.

Jacob almost screamed when she embraced him and started pinching his cheeks. Calm down woman!

"Oh my God! He's so cute!!! When's the marriage?"

They both choked.

"Mom! We're not engaged!"

He watched as both of his parents' face fell.

"You're not? Why?"

Kevin looked at his feet, "Haven't gotten there... yet."

Now, Jacob didn't and nor did Kevin's mother hear that yet, but his father sure did and a smirk crept onto the old man's face.

"Yet...." he nudged his son and wriggled his brows up and down, "So you will be eventually?"

"Oh honey, of course they will!"

The couple blushed furiously and Jacob could feel his soul leave his body.

Why does everyone talk about them getting married all of the time? Are they legitimately trying to manifest them to do so? (A/N: yes)

Now the icing on the cake for Jacob's embarrassment was what Kevin said to follow that.

"Well, maybe one day..."

AUTHOR'S NOTE:
Wassup?
I updated Yay!!!

I can't tell you what I was on while writing this chapter but I can tell you that it wasn't sleep.

I wrote most of this at ass o'clock and so I didn't edit or revise shit. If there are any mistakes well then so fucking be it I don't particularly care atm.

Anyways I hope you enjoyed this headassery that was this chapter and just a reminder-

I PURPLE YOU ALL MY LOVELY LITTLE CUBS!!!!
💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

86.4K 5.1K 23
❝ i like you, but i'm just kidding. ❞ +social media au ─completed: aug. 07, 2020
29.2K 1.6K 45
in which jung wooyoung randomly texts a stranger for fun, only to fall in love with them.
14.1K 616 14
where eric is captivated by sunwoo vaping. The Boyz | Eric Son x Kim Sunwoo Written by Chae <3
14K 1.1K 39
"I want to have a clichΓ© romance with you."