Intended To Be Yours ✔ (Compl...

By meera_sengupta

The story of her patience and his possessiveness. ________________________________________ He diverts his ga... More

Promo!!
Dark and Bright!!
Injured!!!
I want her!!
Muffins!!
Hook or crook!!!
Forever darkness!!!
Challenge!!!
Monster!!!
Restlessness!!!
Deal!!
Punishment!!!!
Muffin/Monster!!
Unknown Attitude!!
Who is she to you?!!
Announcement!!
Broken!!
Game on!!
Marriage!!
Drama queen!!
Who knows the game better!!
Attractions/ Effects!!
Tasn e drama!!
Broken Souls!!!
Betrayed!!
Half Kiss!!
Accident!
Growing attachment!!
Hidden Secrets!!
Treatment!!
A magic of love!!
Blackmailer!!!
Changing Circumstances!!
A stage ahead!!
Forgiveness!!
Clarification!!
Attachment!!
Fear and Feelings!!
Pain in Rain!!
His fear!!
Badalte haalat!!
Love Realisation!!
Her stubbornness!!
His decision!!
Phaasle!!
Mission Confession!!
Start of jealousy.
Loosing controls!!
Dard - e - ishq.
Tu hi hai Aashiqui..
Judaai.
Confession.
A dreadful Past.
Coming out from the Darkness.
Someone..
Breakfast together.
Moods.
His music.
Special shoutout..
Tu hi hai.
Little Jealousy!!
Our Island!!
Accepting changes.
Love You.
Secret Plans.
Syrup.
His Surprise.
Feeling Love.
Discussion..
Fights.
Her Love.
Laal Ishq.
Lost enemies.
Bloody hands.
Fear.
I can never hate you.
Mysterious lady.
Where is she?
Lady gaga.
EPILOGUE..

Lighten up.

5.1K 651 86
By meera_sengupta

Ch - 64

Sidharth scraped his forehead and pick out the white shirt, "What is this?" Scowling he peeks more inside the box, and only he can see is a white sort of things...looks like paper... Don't know what? He closes the box and calls James, "What the hell is in the box?" He answers, "I don't know boss, just transferred the order to you... I wasn't the one who buy all items."

Hang up Sidharth huffs, then suddenly memorize that sana also sanctioned something. Might be things get exchanged..he banged his head, "Fuck.... What if saw everything? For the first time...no second I decided to give her a surprise and it looks like flunking miserably.." Taking a breath he moves downstairs...

Here sana look at the box with narrowed brows,..it has red heart pattern cushions, decorative candles, small boxes inside,..some more decorative lights... She rasps her neck and says, "How my white things transferred with red? It looks like a preparation of some romantic date, but not what I ordered..".

She locks the box, placing hands on her waist and think with narrowed brows suddenly one thing strikes her mind by seeing Sidharth come towards her. This all might be his, their things got exchanged. Clenching eyes she shook her head and saw him looking at the red cushion with a sad pout, "You saw everything, right?" Asked Sidharth...

Sana nodded and asks, "You?" He twists his lips and says, "Yeah, your kitchen items... White shit n all... Nothing important but my surprise is spoiled." A smile appeared on her lips when heard that he didn't get anything... He thought all are sheets, she thanks the people inwardly who packed all perfectly that he does not get any clue about them.

Taking a deep breath she says by holding his arm, "Nothing is spoiled yet, I just saw the things... Don't know what you gonna do with them... Yes, know that there will be a surprise but it is still a surprise for me... Because things are not used yet... You can do whatever plan. don't make this sad face and bring my box here I can't manage to carry such a heavyweight."

He smiles and says, "How could you always find good in every situation?" She wrapped her hand around his neck and says, "Because there is,...no matter what's the problem will be... There always a loophole, what we need... Is just have to find it, sometimes this is not an easy task... But we shouldn't lose... We can handle every situation because there's always a solution that will exist."

He pulled her close by waist and says, "You sound like a philosopher,.." Sana says, "I am."
Nodded he pecks her nose and says, "Now I need this philosopher to go outside, not from the mansion... Just be in the garden, because I need to prepare the surprise... Which is already half revealed."

She smiles brightly because this what exactly she wanted, her plan is only can be prepared outside... Now she doesn't have to make any excuse he gives her one... She pecks his lips and says, "Alright, just get me the box... I need to do my kitchen works which I can do outside.." Nodded he winks at her and moves outside...

Sana comes outside by giving him all the best, he pulled all the curtains off so that she can't peep in. Here sana place her all items on the backside of the garden from where they can saw the whole sea... Slowly both start preparing their surprise,... He is so damn confused because first time going to do it all by himself...

Birthday one was prepared by his men,..sighing he play some video on YouTube and do all the things like this... He just wanted the night to be special and memorable... And start the era of all memorable days, nights by this beautiful beginning... They handled so many sadness now there only should be happy...

Sana set all the things according to the way she wants, her heart is fluttered inside her chest... First, her surprise then whatever he is planning, the items can give her a hint that it must be something romantic... So do her one... But this is mostly important for removing the darkness from his life and welcome all bright days filled with lights...

After all, she looks all around with a smile, the sun is also set... Before he comes out she needs to change... She turns off all lights and move inside a room which is situated in the garden, already carried the dress with her. Sidharth look at everything for the last time and call her, "What are you doing?"

She set the pin on her dress and says, "Getting ready for my surprise." Narrowing brows he says, "Hun? Where?" She put on the earrings and says, "In the room, you have in the garden.." Ruffling his hair he says, "I brought something for you." She stops from tie the knot and says, "What? I didn't know...koi na... You give me... I will change again... First I want you to saw me in this.."

He smiles and says, "Ohk...so I get ready and then come outside to take you to your surprise." Sana applied the lipstick and says, "I kept something for you in the closet, wear that and come at the backward..bye... Love you." Before he speaks anything more she hangs up...

With a confused look, he moves to the closest and finds a box there, narrowing brows he took it and find a note there, "I am fed up by seeing you in black all the time..wear this dear husband and come to your surprise." He is shocked, she is also planning some surprise... Shit, how stupid of him? That cartoon must be filled with the kinds of stuff she ordered, for the surprise...

That's the reason she moves outside very easily without any drama... Smirking he opens the box, a soft reaction come on his face by looking at the shirt... "You are a very intelligent muffin." Sighing he moves to get ready... Both are the same nervous and excited for their surprise, don't know how the other will feel...

Sidharth opens the back door and coming outside find it all dark everywhere... Taking a deep breath he says, "Are you planning some kind of horror game muffin? Where are you?" Sana says from one side, "Hahaha...not funny.. Close your eyes if you want me to come... And no cheating Sidharth.."

He closes his eyes and says, "You did cheating, saw my surprise and hide yours very cleverly." Chuckling she comes in front of him and says, "Stop complaining like kids, and open your eyes when you feel the lights." He hummed and wait for her... Sighing she tap the button and the place filled with brightness...

Sidharth clenched his eyes because of the sudden light, slowly he opens those olive orbs which soon widened by seeing everything, especially her... There are white night lamps are hanging on the trees with some twinkling lights on the branches... One beautiful tent house is placed in a middle made of white curtains, decorated beautiful lights...

A feathered mat is placed inside it with cushions, a table is kept in middle by having beautifully scented orchids around it... The green grasses are shining because of some kind of lights on the ground... Its looks like someone filled the darkness with all of the lights... There are some white items kept on one side which confuse him a little and in between all... She is standing in the middle...

His breath stuck inside that throat, eyes glued completely on her not wanting to even blink for a second... Brows have collided in shock, she is in something which he always wanted her to see... Smiling slightly he stares at her from top to toe... She is wearing a beautiful chiffon white saree, with a sleeveless blouse... Hair is open straight waving at the wind... The red colour on her lips and stone bindi is enhancing her looks...

His intense gaze made her blush hard, tugging the hair strands behind her ear she looks at him walking towards her in a white shirt... She knows it is his favourite colour, and have to accept that he looks handsome in all colours... Coming near the caresses her cheeks and says, "You look like an angel... Just came from heaven.." Biting lips she cupped his face and says, "It is a heaven, our heaven..."

"I promised to bring brightness to your life." He holds her hands and says, "You are with me, my shining star... Already the brightness is here in my life." Cupping his hands she kiss on the knuckles and says, "But today you are going to end the dark sky by spreading your brightness everywhere. Holding hand he pulled him somewhere...

Where some other kinds of stuff are kept. She picks one and says, " This is a sky lantern, we gonna lighten them and released on the sky... You going to do the first,...Sidharth in whole life you stuck yourself on that darkness, filled it on your all-around.." She gives him the lantern and says, "Lighten it and realise all of your pain, griefs, darkness, fear everything with it.."

"Your light will gonna be brightening this dark sky,...From here we start our new beginnings by forgetting everything that happened in past, no bad memories nothing... We realize everything out today and bring only happiness, brightness, love, our forever love...Come remove this darkness for forever.." He looks at the lantern with narrowed brows, she is right he still somewhere captured that darkness in a corner...

Which includes the most important thing, fear... The fear of loose everything again, lose her.., He never uses this thing before, not even in childhood... Don't know is it going to work or not but he will do it...for her... He doesn't believe in all these but has extreme belief in her... Taking a deep breath he took the candle and says, "I love you.".... Smiling she says, "I love you...more than anything else."

He lightens the lantern, she gestures him to hold it and realize in the sky, "Close your eyes, think about a bad thing and realize it..soon all bad ones will leave you.." Nodded he did the same by thinking about his biggest fear... Smiling she holds his hand and says, "We have so many.." They one by one realize all lanterns in the sky by realizing the bad fears and praying for their forever togetherness...

Let's see what happens next!!!

Do Lambe Lambe comments na maza aata h padhne mz🥰😅😘

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.5M 43K 45
"I-I should be heading to my room now." I told him not in anyway ready to face him. "Turn around." He instructed. "Your fiancee may w-wake up soon to...
802K 6K 13
❤️ COMPLETED AND TAKEN DOWN❤️ FIRST PART OF LOVE WINS SERIES Only sample paper here. THIS BOOK EXCLUSIVELY AVAILABLE ON KINDLE ORDER OF SERIES 1.IN...
1.8M 97.8K 48
"Jojo, I love you" she said "Tara, you are just 15" I said "No!! until I will turn 18, you will find someone else" she said "No, I won't" I said wit...
365K 7.9K 75
• BOOK 1 OF THE ESZTAR SERIES • Reaching upstairs, he hurled me inside his room and closed the door harshly. I stood there shaking with fear. He look...