it's love

By SaraSunflower64

Unconsciously, I gulped. Sometimes I thought how could I got so lucky that I am to married this handsome man... More

𝕀 ℕ 𝕋 ℝ 𝕆 𝔻 𝕌 ℂ 𝕋 𝕀 𝕆 ℕ
Chapter 1 - First meet
Chapter 2-Family
Chapter 3-Wrong
Chapter 4-Party
Chapter 5-After Party
Chapter 6-Sighs
Chapter 7-Alone
Chapter 8-Sister
Chapter 9-Devour
Chapter 10-Library
Chapter 11-Song
Chapter 12-Discussion
Chapter 13-Soon
Chapter 14-Decision
Chapter 15-Talk
Chapter 16-Same Bed
Chapter 17-Princess
Chapter 18-Perfect
Chapter 19-Wife
Chapter 20-Neck
Chapter 21-Shopping
Chapter 22-Sleep
Chapter 23-Hug
Chapter 24-Ice cream
Chapter 25-Art Work
Chapter 26-Water Droplets
Chapter 27 - First Kiss
Chapter 28 - Movie Night
Chapter 29 - Missing each other
Chapter 30 - WHAT??
Chapter 31 - Not more than you.
Chapter 32 - Thank you, Sir!!
Chapter 34-Red

Chapter 33-Table

362 12 4
By SaraSunflower64

One fine day,

Tazkia was doing her work at her cabin. When she got a massage. She took the phone and smiled at her phone, probably at the massage.

The massage was from Arav. Arav asked her to come to his room after work.

Tazkia patiently waited for everyone to leave the office. When she confirmed that everyone left, Tazkia took her bag went to near the elevator. She got into the elevator and pressed the CEO's floor.

Tazkia didn't know two pairs of eyes watched the elevator and smiled evilly at the number.
"It's going to be fun," one said and the other laughed evilly.

Tazkia reached Arav's floor when she found Manvi. Tazkia smiled at her and Manvi mirrored her smile.

Tazkia went near the open door of Arav's office room. She discovered her husband engross in work. She smiled and knocked at the door. Arav look up from his laptop and smiled seeing his wife.

Arav gestures her to come near him. "Hi" Tazkia greeted while Arav replied with a smile. "You didn't take dinner do you?" Arav asked his wife. Tazkia nodded No. "I ordered some dinner. It will be here soon." Arav said.

Tazkia sat beside him. And Arav again engrossed himself into work. Tazkia admired her husband. Arav could feel Tazkias admiration without watching her.

The dinner arrived, Tazkia stared at Arav like before, she didn't acknowledge that Manvi placed the dinner on the table and left.

Tazkia was so busy to admired her husband that she didn't saw that Arav was watching her and caught her.

Tazkia's Pov,

"Don't look at me like that". Arav said pulling me out of my admiration part. "Looking like what?" I asked without averted my eyes from his face. He saw my face. He said with a serious face also with a husky tone "like you wanted me to kiss you hard". "What if I really wanted that" I blurted out. Before I take back my words or realized what I said he threw his hand and pulled me by my hand. I landed on his lap.

I was sitting on his lap and I didn't understand what just happened it was so first that I couldn't catch what is happening to me?

Suddenly his lips crashed onto mine. I can smell his erotic cologne. I will never tired of kissing him. He is like my oxygen. He stopped kissing me and whispered, "you taste sweet". He again started kissing me. He is perfect. He can make any woman weak. But he makes me strong.

First, he was gentle but now he was kissing me roughly, his one hand squeezing my neck and another hand on my thighs. He abruptly cleared few things from his table and suddenly popped me up on the table and kissing me aggressively all over my face, neck, jawline, and moved towards my breasts.

Arav's eyes were burning with desire and passion. I know he was controlling himself for me. For making me comfortable. He respects me so much.

He closed his eyes impatiently and I stared at him, at his hungry eyes. He moved his hand on my shirt buttons and open the first three and brought my shirt down that he can saw my shoulders.

He sensually ran his hand over my collarbone and traced my hips. I couldn't control myself so I ran my fingers across his shoulders and up the back of his neck, burying them in his hair. I pulled him a little. Satisfied with my reaction he then gripped my hips and lied me on my back and hovered over me. Again continue his kissing.

He moved my shirt a little more and now it's revealed my bra and showing my cleavage clear. My eyes widened in his action. I gripped his hand which is cupping my breast over my bra.

He noticed my eyes and he cupped my face. I didn't move a bit. I don't know what to do. I am ready or not. I am turned on but my mind saying to me to stop him. He understands that I am not going to push him so he pressed his lips on mine. He added more pressure to this kiss.

His hand now on my waist and he pulled me more closer to him. I was scared a bit because something happens to my body. I don't know how but "Arav" a moan escaped my lips. He stopped and I was confused now why he stopped kissing me. He stared at my eyes.

He traced his thumb over my lips and I shivered a little. "Arav let me go please," I said with a shivering voice. I didn't try to push him. I don't understand my mind saying one thing and my body saying one thing.

My body was craving for his touch and my mind wanted me to refuse it for some reason. He grabbed my wrists lightly but tight enough. He pinned my hand to the top beside my head.

Arav let go of my skin from his lips. His eyes held mine. I was thrilled and excited that I felt it hard to breathe.

"Let you go where Taz? You want me to stop. You are the one who started it." He said. I didn't know what I did. I just smiled. What is wrong with me?

I was the one who told him to stop, now I am again seducing him. I felt like a pervert. He smirked and he holds my hips and pulled me closer to him. He smashed his lips on mine, this time harder. He swiped his tongue on my bottom lip, I open my mouth and his tongue pushed forward into my mouth.

We groaned together. My stomach filled with butterflies. I gripped his shirt tightly enough to rip off shirt. I felt like fainting. He angled my head to deepen the kiss. He pushed my top up and contacted his warm hand with my bare skin. I again shivered. I pulled him more.

I know what is going on in his mind. His hand reached my bra claps. I know I have to stop him. But he's doing something with my body and mind. I was about to give in when I felt him removing his hand from my body. I felt somehow bad.

I slowly opened my eyes and now he was looking at me with want and need. He slowly wiped the sweat beads from my forehead.
"Don't look at me like that again if you don't want to do what I stopped. I can't pull back as I did now." He said.

He kissed my lips once more and got up from me. After he got up I also got up and adjusted myself. He started picking up the things that he removed from the table. Then I noticed how bad my situation is. Half of my body was exposed. My hair looks messy. I made a bun.

I looked around the messy table. He stopped and looked at me. I blushed. He smiled and came near me. "I am full. Because I have the sweetest dessert. You want to eat dinner?" He said. I was confused at first then it hits me what actually he said.

I looked at him with wide eyes then I blushed. "I love how my marks looked in your body. Your skin is delicate like your lips". He said and pecked my lips one last time.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

690 90 25
I don't believe this stupid things love is just a waste of time ....the man disclaim But the fate has another plan for him .. And in a blink of seco...
16.3K 439 26
#1 in Passionate #1 in Romcom #1 in Interesting [A CLICHE MAFIAN/CEO ROMANCE, OR IS IT REALLY?] ● Cover picture is taken from Pinterest, credit to...
3.1M 123K 58
[Formerly titled Billion's Bride] [STATUS - EDITING] "I want a church wedding." "You want a church wedding?" He seethed. "Are you also open to consum...
9.7K 144 44
Evanly's desires of being loved, feeling affection, satisfaction and sex were casted aside as she was stuck in a loveless marriage, but light shined...