Who got the power?(English Ve...

By Mysweety_

Victoria Vettel, 20,younger sister of the 4-time world champion,has a heavy weight on her shoulders,proving t... More

CHARACTERS
UPDATES
IceGirl
The Predestined
The interview and the appointment
Qualifying day
First Race In Blue
First Race In Red
Beer and Question
Best Friend
Race Day:Bahrein
Montecarlo,Monaco
Race Day:China
Heppenheim,Germany
RaceDay:Barcellona
Victory Party
Appointment In Monaco
RaceDay:Monaco
Photoshoot and Kiss
RaceDay:Montreal
Sebastian's Great Day
RaceDay:Paul Ricard
Los Angeles
RaceDay:Austria
I Want You Back
RaceDay:Germany
Talk
RaceDay:Hungary
Holiday
Something Broke
Try not to think
RaceDay:Belgio
Be FERRARI
RaceDay:Monza
Paris And Looks
Walk In Paris
RaceDay:Singapore
Is This Love?
RaceDay:Soci
RaceDay:Brasil
Friend?
Birthday Party
The End
THANK YOU

RaceDay:Abu Dhabi

867 9 0
By Mysweety_

📍Abu Dhabi,Yas Marina circuit
Sunday 1st December 2019

6th at the last qualifying of the year
Lewis set the best time followed by Valteri, penalized, Max,Charlie and finally my brother.
Before the race, the FIA ​​investigates Charles Leclerc's car, as the amount of petrol present is different from what Ferrari stated.

At the start, the positions remain frozen.
Hamilton immediately widened the margin over Leclerc, so much so that on lap 10 the new world champion already had more than 5 seconds ahead of the Monegasque, 8 over Verstappen and 12 over Vettel.
On lap 12 the two Ferraris, one behind the other, proceed to the pit stop, switching to hard tires.
At 13th it's my turn to go to the pits.
Verstappen approaches Leclerc, passing him on lap 31.
The Monegasque does not seem to have a good pace, so much so that on lap 38 there is a new pit stop for the two Ferraris, one after the other. Leclerc opts for medium tires, while Vettel mounts a set of soft tires.
On lap 55 the race ends, the positions are similar to the starting ones:Lewis, Max, Charles, Valteri, Sebastian and me.
The Brit is also celebrating his sixth Grand Chelem in his career (pole position, victory, fastest lap and race for all laps)

I finished my first world championship in F1 with 241 points, thus placing myself in 5th position ahead of my brother by only 1 point and behind Leclerc.
Of course it's not the best but I've learned a lot this year and that's what counts.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

56.9K 817 24
Clara is a huge formula one fan and her favourite driver is Charles Leclerc. Since she is his fan, she manage one of the most famous and followed fan...
42.9K 609 27
𝐈𝐍 π–π‡πˆπ‚π‡ she is Daniel Ricciardos sister. She is the less successful, living in the shadow of her brother. Daniel races for McLaren along side...
1.2M 31K 44
"He set my world on fire, colouring it fifty shades of red. I was bound to get burned." The conflict between the Ferrari and the Red Bull Formula One...
224K 4.6K 33
One half of the time it's a gun fight The other half, we're taking off clothes, clothes, clothes🎢 Alethia Verstappen, Formula 1 driver for Ferrari ...