Love Me.

By NeetaHalai

He is calm and composed, she's loud and bubbly, It's like they fit into each other's lives perfectly, but he... More

Part 1
Part 2
Part 3
Part 4
Part 5
Part 6
Part 7
Part 9
Part 10
Part 11
Part 12
Part 13
Part 14
Part 15
Part 16
Part 17
Part 18
Part 19
Part 20
Part 21
Part 22
Part 23
Part 24
Part 25
Part 26
Part 27
Part 28
Part 29
Part 30
Part 31
Part 32
Part 33
Part 34
Part 35
Part 36
Part 37
Part 38
Part 39
Part 40
Part 41
Part 42
Part 43
Part 44
Part 45
Part 46
Part 47
Part 48
Part 49
Part 50
Part 51
Part 52
Part 53
Part 54
Part 55
Part 56
Part 57

Part 8

1.6K 172 35
By NeetaHalai

"Ohh, she looks gorgeous." Asha looked at me with a smile on her face.

"Yeah..." Arnav nodded in agreement with her, well that was quite surprising.

"I mean, you look absolutely breathtaking." He smiled as he looked at me, oh, this guy, and everything he did or said just gave me butterflies.

"Thank you." I blushed as I looked at the floor, I was kind of shy especially when the compliment was coming from Arnav. He was still staring at me, it was like he dint want to look away, well I was glad that I had his eyes stuck on me, that definitely had to mean something right?

I looked at him, he was dressed in his usual three-piece suit, it was navy and inside it he wore a white shirt and looked as hot as ever. This man could wear torn clothes and I would still find him hot, I was that smitten.

"So, shall we leave?" He asked, I nodded immediately so he led the way as I followed him out to the parking, he unlocked the white Mercedes and held the door open for me, I walked inside and settled down while he rushed to the other side, got in and then looked at me once again.

"I hope you're comfortable, I am so sorry I had no idea my mom would ask you to come along, it was totally unexpected. I hope they dint force you into it."

"No they didn't, they just asked me if I would like to accompany you and agreed, besides I got to wear this beautiful dress, so it's worth it." I giggled, honestly this dress was so pretty, and it looked so perfect on me, I was in love with it.

"I think it looks beautiful because you're wearing it." He smirked as he looked ahead, turned on the engine and drove off.

Wait, did Arnav Raizada just flirt with me? He also smirked, like his behavior today was completely different than all these other times we've been around each other.

After a short drive, we arrived at a five-star hotel, I think the even was supposed to be here, I dint even know what event it was, I hoped I wasn't going to get bored.

He led me to the banquet hall where the even was taking place, there were already so many businessmen present here, all dressed in perfect three-piece suits and with their plus ones dressed as beautifully as them.

"Look who's here." A man walked towards us, smiling at Arnav, he seemed to be of similar age to his, but he was a bit shorter than Arnav in height and he looked kind of tired as if he dint want to be here but was forced to come.

"Hello to you too." Arnav laughed as they both greeted each other with a hug, the guy then turned to look at me and stared at me from top to bottom which was kind of uncomfortable.

"And who is this gorgeous lady with you?" He asked still staring at me, okay bro, look away.

"She's a friend." Arnav looked at me and smiled.

"Where do you find yourselves such hot girls? I never find any." The man said, okay now he was making me completely uncomfortable.

"Excuse me, Mr. Mehta is calling me." Arnav shrugged as he held my hand and pulled me away from this creepy dude, I could tell from the way he was looking at me that he was kind of creepy.

"I am so sorry for that, he is known to be disrespectful towards ladies, I dint want you to spend any more time anywhere near him." Arnav said as we stopped quite far away from him.

"Why?" I asked.

"Because you're here for me and it's my duty to make sure you're comfortable and you dint look comfortable around him."

"Okay." I nodded.

I mean wasn't he the perfect man ever? Like seriously, so far I hadn't even found one reason to dislike him or think otherwise about him, and that was bad for me because I kept on getting more and more attracted towards him whenever he did things like this.

"You want something to drink?" He asked, I nodded so he gestured to a waiter who walked towards us with a few different kinds of drinks in his tray, I grabbed one that looked interesting, Arnav too grabbed a glass as we both sipped on our drinks and looked around at everyone else.

"So what is this event exactly?" I asked.

"It's an association event, like everyone that's in the same type of business are attending it so they will get information about the industry and everything happening in it." He explained.

"Oh okay."

"I hope you aren't bored." He said.

"No I am not, I have you to talk to. Besides I can keep myself entertained by talking about random stuff nonstop, you're the one that might get bored because you're so silent." I laughed, he just smiled and the continued looking around.

After a while we walked around and he talked to a few men around, just discussing usual business stuff and all, then he would again move to other men discuss business again and it went on.

I wasn't bored in the beginning but halfway through it, I kind of got bored, because he was busy discussing with everyone so I couldn't even talk to him, I just had to stand beside him and listen to things I had no idea about.

"I think we should leave." Arnav said after a while.

"But the event isn't over yet." I said.

"I know, but you look so bored and I am done here, I don't think I need to be around any longer. You must be hungry; we can go have dinner somewhere." He suggested.

"Sure." I nodded with smile, we both walked out of the hall and headed back to the parking lot where the car was parked.

We settled inside as he grabbed his phone and stared at it for like five minutes, I had no idea what he was doing but when he was done, he smiled a little and then started the car.

"Sorry, I was just looking for a good restaurant." He said as he drove off, he had chosen a nearby restaurant so we dint have to drive much long, as for me I was just happy that I was getting to spend so much time around him, I could hope that maybe in this time that we were spending together, he would start to feel something towards me, like I was, even if it was attraction, it would be a start at least.

*****

We were seated in the restaurant waiting for our food to come, I was trying to scroll on my phone and Arnav was just staring at me making me blush.

"Aren't you staring to much at me today?" I laughed.

"You just look so eye-catching today, it's hard not to stare. I mean of course you look beautiful every day, but today there's something that keeps the eye hooked." He said.

"Well thank you for the compliment." I smiled.

He nodded as he looked around for a moment, there were a few people around and some couples that were dancing to some music the band was playing. This restaurant was such a good spot for dates, you could come here to eat and dance.

"Would you like to dance?" He looked at me. I was surprised that he asked me to dance, I mean as far as I had known him, he didn't seem the kind of a person that would like to dance or so.

"Sure, but you don't seem like a person that would like to dance. Have you ever danced before?" I asked.

"You are right, I don't like it, also I don't know how to dance but you definitely look like someone that loves dancing."

"So if you cant dance and you don't like dancing, why are you asking me to dance?"

"Because you were pretty bored today and you came to just accompany me so I want you to have some fun so the night isn't a waste for you."

"Aww, that's really the sweetest thing anyone has ever told me." I said as I stood up excitedly ready to dance with him, today seemed like my lucky day, I was getting to do a lot of things with him, all thanks to his mom and Asha, if they hadn't asked me to accompany him, I would have never been able to get all these chances.

"I hope you're going to teach me how to dance, I really don't know how to." He smiled as we both walked to the dance floor.

"Don't worry, I am a great teacher." I smirked, we both took a position, he stood opposite me waiting for me to instruct him, so I moved a bit closer to him, grabbed his hand and put it around my waist while I put my hand on his shoulders. As soon as he held my waist, I felt goosebumps.

"Now you just have to move along, following my rhythm" I said as I started moving and he followed my instructions, he wasn't really doing much with his body, just moving along with me but it was a sort of dance and honestly, I was enjoying this.

"You're a fast leaner." I said to which he just smiled and continued dancing with me, we both looked at each other, and there was this burst of emotions I was feeling.

Everything about today was just making me so happy and making me fall for him, I knew there was no going back from here, I was either going to get my feelings returned or have my heart broken.

As we continued dancing, we kept on moving closer and closer to each other with every step until it came a point where there was no space left between us, Arnav was still looking me into the eyes and it was kind of romantic how he was just looking at me.

"There's something really different about your touch." He whispered to me.

"What?" I asked curiously.

"I don't know, it just kind of gives me a strange feeling, I can't describe it in words." He sighed.

Was it a good feeling or a bad feeling? I really wanted to know but that seemed like a strange question to ask so I dint ask.

We continued dancing for a while and there were moments when I felt like I really wanted to kiss him, I had this strong urge and only I knew how I was controlling it, I mean we had just started to get to know each other, and I dint want to do anything stupid and throw him off.

He lifted his hand up and touched my cheek, for a moment there I was confused until he tucked a few strands of hair that were on my face behind my ears, but then his hands stayed there on my cheeks, he dint take them off.

His eyes moved from my eyes to my lips and he licked his lips making me want to kiss him once again. Oh Arnav, what were you doing to me?

Was he feeling the same way that I was? The way he was still touching my cheeks, staring at me, licking his lips, they were hinting towards it.

He even bent forward, his mouth was so close to mine, I was so sure he was going to kiss me any moment from now but then he suddenly stopped dancing and moved backwards.

"We should go eat, our food has arrived." He smiled at me, I just nodded awkwardly as we both walked back to our table.

The only question I had in my mind at the moment was that did he just move closer because we were dancing or was he about to kiss me then he changed his mind? If he was about to kiss me it meant that he was attracted to me right?

But then what did it mean if he wasn't about to kiss me?

Oh God! I was definitely going to go crazy while thinking about this now, he seemed so normal about the dance, if he was about to kiss me he should have been awkward right?

Okay Khushi, just stop thinking, if anything has to happen it will happen, till then let things just flow on their own.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

24K 1.8K 10
They met at very wrong time but they end up together?
206K 11.1K 43
When one craves for love, the other calls it a sham. If love is everything that Khushi wants, then love is everything that Arnav loathes. If these so...
74.3K 2.7K 5
Khushi loved him with all her heart but her love was mistaken, misjudged by him. Shattered and heart broken she left everything behind. Arnav is left...
239K 15.1K 55
Arnav was leaning on the closed door, closing his eyes, thinking about, Khushi....... She was his everything.... But she never knew that.... Correct...