Who got the power?(English Ve...

By Mysweety_

Victoria Vettel, 20,younger sister of the 4-time world champion,has a heavy weight on her shoulders,proving t... More

CHARACTERS
UPDATES
IceGirl
The Predestined
The interview and the appointment
Qualifying day
First Race In Blue
First Race In Red
Beer and Question
Best Friend
Race Day:Bahrein
Montecarlo,Monaco
Race Day:China
Heppenheim,Germany
RaceDay:Barcellona
Victory Party
Appointment In Monaco
RaceDay:Monaco
Photoshoot and Kiss
RaceDay:Montreal
Sebastian's Great Day
RaceDay:Paul Ricard
Los Angeles
RaceDay:Austria
I Want You Back
RaceDay:Germany
Talk
RaceDay:Hungary
Holiday
Something Broke
Try not to think
Be FERRARI
RaceDay:Monza
Paris And Looks
Walk In Paris
RaceDay:Singapore
Is This Love?
RaceDay:Soci
RaceDay:Brasil
Friend?
Birthday Party
RaceDay:Abu Dhabi
The End
THANK YOU

RaceDay:Belgio

645 10 0
By Mysweety_

📍Spa-Francorchamps circuit,Belgium
Sunday 1st September 2019

The two Ferraris monopolized the standings from the first free practice session on Friday until qualifying.

I got a 3rd place, before me Leclerc and Sebastian.

But today is a very sad day.
Before the start we take a minute of silence to remember the French driver Anthoine Hubert, who died in an accident during the Formula 2 feature race.
I knew Anthoine well, we raced together and we were very friends, it was heartbreaking and I didn't get a full rest, I was with Pierre all night, I've never seen him so broken.
The accident was terrible, it killed Hubert and injured Juan Manuel Correa.

Once I start, I go up to second position,I want to do,I want to run and not think about anything or anyone.
Behind me Max hits Kimi's Alfa Romeo at the first corner, at Eau Rouge the race ends for my teammate; now it's me who has to take the points home.

Nearly the end of the race, my car has a tantrum, I do everything the mechanics tell me.
This did not take.
I go from 2nd place to 5th placeIn the final laps Leclerc sees the margin of advantage on Lewis diminish.
On the last lap Antonio Giovinazzi spun out, while at the beginning of his last lap he was forced to park his car on the pit straight.
The yellow flags help the Monegasque to avoid Hamilton's attack and my car is not forced to stop.

The race ends in the following way Charles, Lewis, Valteri, Seb and me.

They are always points but I wanted more

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

8.8K 120 15
𝗕𝗥𝗘𝗔𝗞𝗜𝗡𝗚 𝗡𝗘𝗪𝗦 'Charles Leclerc was seen exiting a restaurant with another driver's sister Avery Deanne, a singer from Australia' Did Char...
75.1K 2.2K 34
Charles' gaze dropped to Fia's mouth and lingered there. "Satisfied?" She felt the electricity sparking between them again. "You'll never satisfy me...
73.9K 1.2K 28
Four time Formula 1 World champion Sebastian Vettel had been just 18 years old when his girlfriend, now ex wife's, younger siblings had been kidnappe...
35.8K 794 24
When Lauren Evans gets the opportunity of a lifetime to prove to the world that she is worthy of a Red Bull seat, she'll do everything it takes to wi...