Mr Jefferson

By heeretoday

You move from Canada to visit your brother John Laurens. At a Ball, you end up meeting a Man who your brother... More

Y/N's Arrival
Ready for the ball
Let's go!
Hello?
Jefferson's house
Oh no!
Sorry..
Love in the woods
Cabinet battle
I love him Brother
Trick
Saved
Y/n's coming home
The War has begun
The carriage to Virginia
Move in
Revenge for Mark
Don't go..
It's time to go
Sadness
The Beach Breakdown
Funeral
The engagement
Oh my god!!
Time to prepare!
The wedding
TYSM OMG
Honeymoon breeze
Cloud-watching
Au revoir
Alex's big mistake
Election of 1800s
The bullet in his time.
Mr Jefferson
THE END

Amazing

85 2 0
By heeretoday

My eyes flicker open. I look down and see Thomas is carrying me across to my hotel. "Thomas! What are you doing?!" I cry. He continues. "You fell asleep on the boat. Then we got to Paris so I just carried you away." He tells me. I smack myself in the head. "Oh I'm so dumb..." I mutter. He laughs. "Well..I got to carry you again. So that's a bonus."
"Oh shut up you macaroni obsessed guy." I groan. He bursts out with laughter again. "Well at least I'm not towered over by Thomas Jefferson." He says. I try folding my arms but then remember I'm still being carried by him. "You can put me down now by the way." I say trying to get out of his grip. He puts me down on the floor and I walk with him. Eventually, we see the large hotel in front of us. We walk inside and Thomas gets us in with his money and stuff. "Let's go then shall we?" He offers holding out his hand for me to take.
"We shall." I reply walking upstairs to the hotel room with him. We walk inside. It's beautiful. The walls are white and the bed is also white and soft too with a blue and red blanket covering it at the end. It's got a bathroom and a great view out the window. We can see the Eiffel Tower! "So..how is it?" He asks me looking at me for an answer.
"Amazing." I reply looking up at him. We kiss. "Alright. After we unpack, we're going up there." He points out the window to the Eiffel Tower. I nod.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

600 21 16
John Laurens x Alexander Hamilton Probably slow burn but not too much "You were right, we're better as friends" Modern College AU Plz don't steal m...
230K 4.2K 71
Title says it all. (This book is completed, and requests will no longer be taken. Thank you!)
4.5K 115 23
Modern Lams AU Alex is starting fresh with a new school, new challlenges and new people. How will he handle it all? ~COMPLETED~
56.8K 3.3K 60
Alexander and his wife, Elizabeth, decide to move to grow their family. Alex has a job under Jefferson Corporation, while Eliza is a stay-at-home mom...