✅JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YO...

By kiyarajain

PARI an innocent soul tamed the beast residing inside REYANSH unknowingly & fell in love with him not knowing... More

JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE PART III - INTRODUCTION OF STORY!!!
JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE PART III - COPYRIGHT INFRAGMENTS!!!
JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE PART III - CHARACTER SKETCH PART I
JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE PART III - CHARACTER SKETCH PART II
JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE PART III - HOUSE TOUR OF RAISINGHANIA'S!!!
JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE PART III - HOUSE TOUR Of RIHI!!!
JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE PART III - SUMMERY OF IInd PART OF STORY!!!
JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE PART III - PROLOGUE!!!
JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE PART III - ATTACK! THE LADY WARRIOR SAVIOUR!
JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE PART III - HER BREAKING THE TABOO FOR HIM!!!
JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE PART III - HIS SHADOW!!!
JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE PART III - NEVER MESS WITH RRS'S BROTHER!!!
JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE PART III - HIS QUEEN!!!
JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE PART III - WHERE DID YOU STUCK ME ANSH!!!
JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE PART III - THE DEMON HAS BARGED IN!!!
JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE PART III - THE STORM???
JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE PART III - HIS TRUTH!!!
JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE PART III - HE IS A CRIMINAL!!!
JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE PART III - WHO IS SHE???
JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE PART III - HE KNOWS!!!
JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE PART III - WHAT IS SHE HIDING???
JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE PART III - MENDING HER HEART!!!
JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE PART III - HIS GIRL!!!
JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE PART III - MY ANGRY BIRD!!!
JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE PART III - THE BEAST IS AWAKE!!!
JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE PART III - ADDICTED TO YOU!!!
JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE PART III - RUNNING AWAY FROM THE DEVIL!!!
JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE PART III - KIDNAPPING OF AN ANGEL!!!
JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE PART III - AM I KIDNAPPED???
JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE PART III - REVEALING HER REAL IDENTITY!!!
JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE PART III - HER GAME!!!
JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE PART III - WHO IS PARI???
JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE PART III - INTRODUCTION OF SHIKHAWAT'S ClAN!
JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE PART III - HIS UNIQUE PUNISHMENT!!!
JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE PART III - FORCED MARRIAGE!!!
JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE PART III - FEELINGS & BONDINGS!!!
JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE PART III - THE COMPROMISED MARRIAGE!!!
JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE PART III - THE FORCED ENGAGEMENT!!!
JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE PART III - NEVER UNDERISTIMATE HER!!!
JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE PART III - LIONESS NOT A SCARED CAT!!!
JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE PART III - THE CONSPIRACY!!!
JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE PART III - DRUNKEN FAIRY'S!!!
JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE PART III - HER ESCAPE PLAN!!!
JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE PART III - PREPARATIONS OF THE MARRIAGE!!!
JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE PART III - WHAT WAS THAT???
JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE PART III - ROCKING SANGEET!!!
JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE PART III - PLAN COVERING THE PLAN!!!
JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE PART III - WE BOTH ARE SAME!!!
JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE PART III - AMAZING MEHENDI!!!
JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE PART III - MARRIAGE FUNCTIONS!!!
JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE PART III - HURT LIKE NOTHING!!!
JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE PART III - PREPERATION OF HALDI!!!
JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE PART III - HOT & SIZZLING HALDI!!
JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE PART III - THE HEN PARTY!!!
JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE PART III - WILL THE MARRIAGE HAPPEN OR NOT?
JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE PART III - THE RUNAWAY BRIDE!!!
JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE PART III - TAKKAR KI LIFE PARTNER!!!
JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE PART III - SOMETHING UNEXPECTED!!!
JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE PART III - THE MARRIAGE CHAOSE!!!
JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE PART III - NOW YOU BOTH ARE HUSBAND & WIFE!
JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE PART III - THE HIDDEN SECRETS!!!
JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE PART III - YOU CAN'T LEAVE!!!
JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE PART III - THE WEDDING NIGHT OF RUMAAN!!!
JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE PART III - THE TRUTH OUT???
JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE PART III - PAIN OF LOVE!!! DARD-E-MOHABBAT!!
JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE PART III - NO ONE CAN DECEIVE HIS QUEEN!!!
JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE PART III - TRUTH!!! & APPOLOGY????
JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE PART III - FIRST FIGH AFTER MARRIAGE!!!
JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE PART III - WHO IS KIM!!!
JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE PART III - THE FIRST DAY AS A COUPLE!!!
JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE PART III - SHE KNOWS!!!
JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE PART III - HOW WILL DEVIL STOP HIS ANGEL???
JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE PART III - COOKING OR COOKING UP SOMETHING!
JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE PART III - THE BLAME!!!
JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE PART III - WE ARE WITH THEM!!!
JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE PART III - FEAR & ADVANTAGES!!!
JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE - MEET MRS. ABHITI ARYAMAAN RAISINGHANIA!!!
JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE PART III - GOOD NEWS FOR JUNOON READERS!!!
JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE PART III - GUYS JUNOON PART IV IS OUT NOW!!!

JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE PART III - YOU ARE MINE!!!

2.6K 212 338
By kiyarajain

Holla everyone...... hey guys I know I know I had told you earlier that I will post the chapter after 4-5 days but what to do yaar.... After writing the last one i was not able to concentrate on my assignments so I just kept the study work aside for a while to write this episode.... First I was very happy with the ranking of my story in different # but now I am sad as I read some stories on wattpad yesterday night which has no head no tail its not like I am bad mouthing, criticising or disrespecting some ones hard work but it's because may be they are not even of 1000 words still they are getting more than 120 votes per chapters & here I am writing story with more than 9000 words with so many twists & mysteries investing my time & mind...... You know It's so hard to remember every mystery & plot & confusing too..... But still I am trying to entertain you with my chapter's as I thought you like my story but I am not getting even 80 votes it make me very upset.... I just lost my mood to write now.... I know I told you that vote doesn't matters to me but actually the fact is that it affects me..... Whenever I gets more votes I feels happy & it encourages me to write something new to think something unique but I am not getting it....... Please it's a request for my silent reader please vote..... Look its simple funda If you like then vote if you have problem then comment if don't like comment the reason if you enjoy it then vote & comment both...... No matter what just tell me your point of view..... What you wants in story.... Any plot any scene just feel free to suggest......It matters me a lot......i know I have given a long lecture So without westing further time in my non stop useless talks let's start reading the very next chapter YOU ARE MINE of my FF JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE

HERE THE CHAPTER STARTS WITH :

Dard Ki Mehfil Mein Ek Sher Hum Bhi Arz Kiya Karte Hain,

Na Kisi Se Marham Na Duaon Ki Ummed Kiya Karte Hain,

Kai Chehre Lekar Log Yahan Jiya Karte Hain,

Hum In Aasuon Ko Ek Chehre Ke Liye Piya Karte Hain..

CONTINUING FROM THE LAST PART :

AUTHOR'S POINT OF VIEW :

( PS : To be honest I just forgot where I stopped yesterday I needed to read the ending of last part to write this one )

SAME TIME AT ANOTHER PLACE :

While all this RUHI reached the place near PVC park where ARYAMAAN was waiting for her...... As soon as ARYAMAAN saw her he approached her saying.....

ARYAMAAN : Hello LUNA

He greeted her smiling while she too did the same with a fake smile.....

RUHI : Hello ARYA

Hearing ARYA from her mouth ARYAMAAN grinned ear to ear & said.....

ARYAMAAN : Seems like your anger is melting.....

Hearing it RUHI'S fake smile vanished ya she was melting seeing him but she hide her emotions & she said him making a fake angry face......

RUHI : God knows best I called you ARYA just because your name is too long to take & about my anger it's my anger not ice cream which will get melt in way due to temperature......

She said making an excuse at this ARYAMAAN chuckles on her innocence & say's......

ARYAMAAN : Ok LUNA as you say......

He said but she was still avoiding him so to make her smile & cheer her mood up to mend her anger he thought to do something that's when his eyes fell on a ice cream shop & he said to her......

ARYAMAAN : ummmm LUNA would you like to have ice cream.....

He said pointing towards a ICE cream shop through his eyes hearing the ICE CREAM word RUHI got happy & said....

RUHI : God knows best how can I say no to my first love( it's me 😅)..... You know ice cream is my first love.... I can never say no to ice cream..... I can't denie whenever it comes to ice cream........ It just the best thing of the world you know I was angery but still I am agreeing with you as it melts my anger...... so ok for ice cream but on only one condition that I will pay the bill & not you.....

She said stubbornly but his all concentration was on only first line he was only thinking about ice cream being her first love..... hearing the first line of ice cream being her first love ARYAMAAN felt jealous ( mighty ARYAMAAN RAISINGHANIA is jealous of ice cream LoL🤣🤣🤣) & thought....

ARYAMAAN M. V. :

TOTAL RUBBISH how stupid.....It would had been better if i would had born to be an ice cream rather than a MAFIA KING..... here such a handsome man ( self obsessed 😒) is trying to lure her impress her by every means & here she is not even giving a damn to my charm...... where other girls dies to get my single stare..... they dose so much efforts make up dressing to just gain my attention & here I am dying to spend my life with her.... I am trying so much hard to win her heart but instead of giving me a chance or some importance to my attempts & efforts & spending time with me trying to understand my emotions this girl is giving more importance to ice cream seriously😆😅😂🤣....... Uhhhhh why I asked her...... Stupid me...... Wait what I am even thinking...... What the hell this girl got me this much crazy in her love that I am THE GREAT MAFIA KING ARYAMAAN RAISINGHANIA feeling jealous of ice cream seriously🤣🤣🤣 I think I am going to get mad in her love..... Whatever it is but seeing her excitement to get her love oh wait first love ice cream Now I am feeling like to destroy each & every ice cream shop for being her first love😂😂😂( sorry but I couldn't control my laughter you can throw tomatoes on me for this.....) as thats my right only mine to being her first everything..... She is mine only mine & I will make her mine by every means..... I will be her first love only not anything else..... but now I am feeling like she loves ice cream more than me how stupid🤣🤣🤣..... but it's cute her this innocense is driving me crazy.......her this childishness is making me fall in head over hills in love with her.....

ARYAMAAN was thinking all this but seeing her smile ARYAMAAN too smile & agreed saying....

ARYAMAAN : Ok LUNA but come let's get it now.....

He said dragging her towards the ice cream shop....

They come out with her favorite KESAR PISTA ice cream & were having their ice creams...... Everything was silent ARYAMAAN wanted to talk to RUHI but she was busy in eating her ice cream or we can say busy with her first love which was making him furious & frustrated but keeping this all aside he thought to brek the silence he was about to spoke but before he can even say a single words that's when RUHI spoke.....

RUHI : you didn't told me why did you called me hear ARYA....

She asked rudely on which ARYAMAAN smiled & said......

ARYAMAAN : actually I wanted to apologize you for my yesterday nights behavior LUNA.....Trust me I didn't mean to do that.... I myself don't know why I did that....I never means to do that.... I can never even think to say you those words not even in my dreams.....But I don't know What happened to me why I behaved like a jerk.......I.....I...am sorry LUNA...

He said straight looking directly in her eyes.... Seeing his genuine apology she melted & smiled at him saying.....

RUHI : It's ok ARYA.... I forgive you.... But don't so it again ok...

She said the last line flaring her nose in anger showing a fake angry pout.... ARYAMAAN found it cute & seeing her antics he smiles & nodded at her....... Soon everything become normal as it was they were talking for a while..... After sometime RUHI said...

RUHI : Ohhh God I forget ARYA.... Now I think I should go home ANGEL must be returned home from the park & she must be waiting for me.....

She said at this ARYAMAAN asked saying......

ARYAMAAN : Park but why.....

Hearing his question RUHI slapped herself mentally for being so talkative & blabbing things out..... As she didn't want to tell anything to him about DR. RHEA & PARI'S past...... So she said making excuses....

RUHI : she went to meet her old friend actually after her amnesia she never met her friends & after that cafe incident she was staying very upset so I called her one of friends to meet her so she will feel better....

Hearing it ARYAMAAN smiled & said...

ARYAMAAN : That's so nice of you..... Oh actually I remember I totally forgot that I wanted to talk to you about something very important.... mmmm LUNA can I have talk with you it's about PARI......actually I wanted to talk to you about REYANSH & PARI too.... I wanted to......

He was saying but RUHI cutted him off in between his talk by saying.....

RUHI : What about that DEVIL I mean REYANSH......

She called him DEVIL in front of his brother & in exchange she got a glare on which she bite her tongue seeing his angery glare so she called him by his name & asked.....

RUHI : What about him ARYA.....

ARYAMAAN smiled seeing her childish antics & later he said......

ARYAMAAN : LUNA I know you don't like him but he loves PARI truly won't you gave him a chance not for him but for PARI.... She too loves him.... please.....

He was trying to convince her but she cutted him in between saying......

RUHI : No ARYA you asked for my forgiveness & I forgave you...... but now dont take side of your brother in front of me I can't do that.......I can tolerate everything when it comes to me but when it come to my ANGEL I can't tolerate a single tear in her eyes..... I know she loves him but try to understand they are not meant to be together.... He has made her cry So many times..... That time on ship too he behaved like a jerk with him what do you think of don't know..... O know everything whatever he did with my ANGEL till today's date..... So please say your brother to stay away from her otherwise I will have to take a strict actions against him which you will not like at all.....

She said sternly but ARYAMAAN again said taking side of his brother......

ARYAMAAN : Yaa he has made some mistakes in past But he genuinely loves her & what's wrong in that if it's about being MAFIA KING then I am also a MAFIA KING..... If you don't have any problem in it then why PARIS I mean I know about her phobia but trust me his love will make her overcome her phobia.... & moreover to everything what do you think REYANSH will just gave up on her...... You know what how hard I tried to make REYANSH understand to gave her some time I made him understand her condition with so much difficulty so that he is silent for now...... only for her...... but after his patience will get over no one will be able to stop him not even me..... What will you do then.....

He tried to make her understand but she said.....

RUHI : first of all you are saying it because he is your brother..... For once think from my site how can I let my ANGEL be with a person who killed a person in front of her eyes..... How can I let my ANGEL to get along with a DEVIL..... You accept or not but you yourself knows about your world & your brother better than me..... You will feel bad to hear but the truth is that you too knows he is a DEVIL a dangerous MAFIA KING... & My ANGEL is so innocent, naive & fragile.... She is like a sun shine how will she even survive in your darken world......

ARYAMAAN tried to make her understand again by saying.......

ARYAMAAN : ya I understand your concern for PARI yes I accept he is a dangerous MAFIA KING & A dare DEVIL but for the world not for her.... Dont you see whenever he sees her his eyes gets soften..... Can't you see The way he looks at her so lovingly..... By seeing all this do you think he can ever harm her...... leave about harming her he can't even think about it in his worst nightmare....... You know what infact he will kill the person who ever dare to even eye her..... No one will be even able to make a single scratch on her body till he is by her side he will protect her by every means & about darkness you told me right now that she is sunshine you know na sunshine is the sun rays which only held the power to enter the most darken places & make it lighten up by her rays she will lighten up REY'S dark world.... Indeed he is a DEVIL but for her he is her LOVE he can be devil for anyone but when it comes to PARI he becomes the most caring & loving person of this earth.....

He was trying hard to make her understand but RUHI was adamant she interrupted him in between his talks again saying......

RUHI : ARYA He killed a person in front of her......

She so as sternly This time he interrupted her in between her talks & said....

ARYAMAAN : But he did that for me... He loves me.... Being my brother he can't see me in pain..... How he will let go that person who dared to hurt his brother who dared to shed his blood..... You tell me will you forget the person who will try to kill PARK & let me speak too be very honest I will do the same if same goes with REYANSH whenever it comes to REYANSH I behaves in same way & He didn't kill that man in front of PARI purposefully it was an coincidence her being their..... Please try to understand LUNA He is not like that how you thinks about him..... Trust me when it comes to PARI his anger gets calm by just her single glimpse..... He truly loves her...... She is the only one who can make him calm..... only her innocence helds that power that audacity which can calm the beast of him she is the one who can handle him who's innocent eyes can stop the awakening of beast resides inside my brother by just blinking at him & .....

He was saying but RUHI interrupted his talks again saying sternly........

RUHI : I can't ARYA.....& note my one thing straight in your mind that I will do anything for her happiness & betterment...... I can cross any line & limit to keep him away from her.... I will not let him even come near my ANGEL...... Letting him marry her is far away.... I can't sacrifice my ANGELS happiness & I can't avoid her fear for your brothers happiness.....so please don't try to force me or make me understand anything..... It will be better if you stay out of this matter..... & keep one thing clear I will do anything to get her away from him.... Even if it cost me my life I will not her afraid or give it a second thought..... I will not let him soil her life I will not let him be with her by any means...... Not even if she get willing to be with him... I will not let that happen anyhow as I know your brother that dare devil REYANSH RAISINGHANIA is not good for her..... He never meant to be her life partner he is not & he can't..... If he tries to come near her I will not spare him.....

Hearing it ARYAMAAN got angry but he smirked at her & said.....

ARYAMAAN : LUNA don't forget he is my brother my blood....He was silent all this while just because of me my love or else..... He is a lion not a coward he can fight for his love he has the ability to get what he desires..... He knows how ro get anything he wishes..... He can snatch the thing from GOD which he wants he can fight with whole world for his wish...... He can get anything on his own he doesn't even need me but still remember I love my brother more than anything & for him I can do anything.... I can forget every person every relationship for my brother he is my blood my younger brother we are twins his relationship with me us 9 month more than any other relationship of mine...... I can do biggest crime of this world only for one mere smile on his face..... I can cross any line in his love..... I can brek any rule of this world for his happiness..... I can cross any limit for his single wish..... I can cross any boundaries for him even if I need to fight with your that GOD for his happiness na I will do than without any hasitation...... I will make sure He will get what he wants by any means....... I can turn into a beast when it comes to his tears..... I can't see him in pain...... I can't see him broken...... I will full fill his every demand, desire, wish by my last breath......

He said Hearing it RUHI got angry..... She smirked & said.....

RUHI : Ok ARYA then lets see who will win now the real game is start...... I am not a cowards who will get afraid by your bluffing threats..... i am from those kind of persons who will go to any extend to full fill her promise & oaths..... Yaa it may be sound stupid & old for you but for me it flows in my blood...... I will do anything for her.... She is my responsibility more than that bravery is in my blood I can do anything for my family & love ones for them I can face any terror any danger..... it dosen't matters who will be in front of me but I can fight with anyone for them...... It may be a mere wish of your brother for you but for me it's question of my ANGELS life & trust me I can fight any battle or I can announce any war for her..... I will protect her with my last breath..... & About your brothers patience then If I want I can handle your brother single handedly no one literally will be able to stop me..... No one can win over me..... Accepting defeat is not my habit & winning every battle is in my blood..... Try me & you will get to know...... So MR. ARYAMAAN RAISINGHANIA Make one thing clear in your mind that you are messing up with a very wrong person..... You don't know with whom you are taking rivalry.....Dont think I am bluffing & do the mistake of taking me lightly..... I am from those who never steps back from their words I will definitely do what I said no matter what it will cost to me I have nothing to loose now I just have only ANGEL on the name of family so I can go to any extent for her.....

ARYAMAAN chuckle at this & said....

ARYAMAAN : Ok then we will see LUNA.....

Hearing it she gave him a challenging look they both smirked at each other & they both stormed out of the place in anger heading towards their places....

SAME DAY AFTER RUMAAN'S ARGUMENT OVER PEYANSH SAME TIME NEAR PARK......

PARI was returning home by walking as DR. RHEA'S car got puncture in mid way to home....... She was passing by the streets that's when she saw some street kids playing HOPSCOTCH ( KIT KAT....in Hindi it's called as langdi ) she looked toward their smiling faces & adores them for a while.... After some minutes those kids felt some ones gaze over them & found her observing them with loving eyes so those kids went towards her & invite her to play along with them..... She said no but they were so adamant that she has to agree.... So founding no way agreeing with them she went with them & started to play along with those children's....... She was playing with them after some time she got tired & stopped..... Later one of those kids ask her for a treat as she won the game..... she thought for a while that what to give them that's when she saw a ice cream cart...... Seeing their cute faces which were hoping for treat her heart melted & she brought them all ice creams from that cart.... Geting the ice cream those kids got happy & one of them come close to PARI & pulled her hand down as that kiss was short in hight..... She bent down to his hight & raised her eyebrow at him.....that kid just smile at her & gave her a kiss on her cheeks....... She got happy & kissed him back..... Getting her kiss that kid shyed & said.....

KID : DIDI you really looks like a angel...... You are too pretty...... my mumma tells me the story of fairy's every night...... today when I will return home I will tell her that I saw a real very pretty fairy..... A real ANGEL...... without hallow & wings.....

He said shyly rubbing his one hand in his hair......seeing his antics PARI laughed...... She pulled his cheeks softly & said smiling.....

PARIS : Awwww so sweet of you BABY......

She kissed him again on another cheek... seeing her affection every kid got amazed with her & one by one every kid came & kissed her saying thanks for the treat & she did the same with them......... She was leaving after bidding them a good bye thats when a another child enter their & gave her a bunch of red ❤❤❤ heart shaped balloons..... Seeing it she got happy as they are her favorite one...... She got surprised but she took those balloons from his hands & kiss that child's cheek happily & said.....

PARI : Thanks BABY....

but that kid nodded in no & said....

KID : DIDI its not me that uncle asked me to do so......

That child said on which she raised her eyebrows at him but he didn't spoke so she cupped his cheek by her one hand lovingly & asked sweetly.....

PARI : then BABY who ask you to gave this balloons to me.......wont you tell your DIDI.....

She asked to that kid lovingly on which that kid smiled & nodded in yes & later he pointed his finger in a direction showing the person who asked him to gave those balloons to her...... She turned in the direction that kid was pointing...... only to saw KABIR coming towards them...... That kid left the place as soon as he enter...... He came & greeted PARI very casually & sweetly.....

KABIR : hi PARI.....

Seeing him suddenly she got shocked but she covered herself from the shock & said nervously.....

PARI : hello KABIR.... You here.....

She tried to act normal when she was not..... KABIR smiled at her innocence & failed attempt he said.....

KABIR : Yaa PARI actually I was out of town so I didn't get the time & opportunity to meet you.... I wanted to meet you & apologize you by asking you your forgiveness for making you upset & uncomfortable that day.....

He said holding his ears with his both hand..... PARI found it genuine & she smiled at his effort & said...

PARI : No no it's ok KABIR... I can understand....it was shot your mistake you just express what you felt..... Infact I am sorry that day I broke your heart I left you their..... Sorry

She said smiling & making a sad pout on which KABIR'S heart just skip a beat & he said adoring her.....

KABIR : it's ok I think we both are not at fault..... It was situation...... But Thanks PARI for understanding me...... & can't we become friends again..... like we used to be earlier please..... just forgot everything & let's start a fresh.....

He asked making puppy eyes & being innocent & naive PARI melted & just smiled at him she said while nodding her head in yes.....

PARI : Ok KABIR....

Hearing it KABIR got happy & said in excitement.....

KABIR : Ok......sooooo why don't we go on a COFFEE...... please don't say no.... if you say yes then I will assume that you forgive me..... Please.......

He said doing an emotional melodrama which PARI can't avoided as she can't see anyone hurt because eod her & she has already hurted his feelings once so she said nervously......

PARI : Ummm Ok fine.....

Hearing it he got happy & excited that they are going on date ( according to him )

KABIR'S M. V.

I know PARI you don't love me now but soon you will start loving me just like i dose...... You will feel for me in the same way I feels for you...... You don't have any idea PARI how I am in head over heals in love with you you will fell for me that heard...... You don't know how crazy I am for you...... Every single glance if you mades me fell deep for you..... Day by day I am drowning in your love..... You made me mad in your love.... I will try every means to make you fell for me.... I am sure one day you to start loving me.... When I was away from you I got to know that, in fact realised that, I can't stay away from you I just cant live without you..... I want to see only your face every day morning when I woke up from sleep I want to see those innocent eyes before going to sleep I just want to adore you all day...... your pretty face has stolen my heart my heart is not mine anymore...... you just had spell bounded it with your magic of love..... I want to spend my whole life with you.... & this time I am not going to repeat my mistake again.... I will go slowly with you..... I will win your trust first them your friendship & then at last I will win your heart too & them I will become your love.... I promise ( khayali pulav😏😒 is free of cost )

KABIR was in his la la la land but came out of it hearing PARI'S voice...

PARI : EARTH is calling you MR KABIR....where are you lost..... I have already called you 3 times did you changed your mind..... Dont you want to go on a coffee......

She said smiling & seeing her smile he just lost in it...... & nodded in yes & so they went to a cafe for there coffee.....

They went to near by cafe which was PARI'S one of the favorite one THE DELICIOUS CAFE......

They entered the cafe & took a window seat as PARI likes to seat near window...... A waitress come their & asked for order..... KABIR Looked at PARI & asked....

KABIR : What will you like to have PARI....

He asked PARI was about to say but before she could say anything that waitress said....

WAITRESS : I know what PARI mam will like to order I think she will like to have COLD VANILLA COFFEE & RASPBERRY SOUFFLES ..... Right mam....

She asked looking at PARI smilingly on which PARI smiled at her back & nodded her head in yes while KABIR said......

KABIR : Then same for me too......

Hearing it that waitress nodded at them she noted there order & leaft the place while as soon as she left KABIR asked PARI....

KABIR : Looks like you hd visited this CAFE many times......

He asked casually on which PARI said....

PARI : Yaa it's one my favorite place.... I am used to visit it every sunday along with SEJU & RUHI.... you know KABIR RASPBERRY SOUFFLES are my weakness I can't say no to them saying no to them is like sin for me.....

She said smiling brightly while KABIR was mesmerized by her beauty he was lost in chirpy bubbly PARI he smiled at her & said.....

KABIR : Well you have a very good test PARI.... In fact some times you surprises me over your likes as you have a very royal & rich test.....

He said casually lost in her to appreciate he choice But PARI took it seriously as she herself got conscious about her choices from last few days..... this thing started offending her.... As she started observing her own behavior like dislike & with their story it dosen't matches...... all this things started making her feel weird.... she was lost in her thoughts but came out off her deep thoughts hearing KABIR'S voice & found the waitress putting the order on table........

( I know I don't need to tell you all know it's cold coffee & I will be biggest stupid to tell this 😋😋😋 but I am a foodie so just additionomg how I will control now this ff is going to make me a baby panda as this reminds me my favorite food stuff & I always end up with having them.....)

( RASPBERRY SOUFFLE 😋😋😋)

The waitress left the place after putting their order on table..... After she left PARI was looking out of the window she was lost in her thought KABIR found it unusual as she is very chirpy, chubby & bubbly girl it's totally opposite to her behavior.... He wanted to ask her but cant as he knew she will not tell him as she dosen't thinks that they are that much close to share her problem with him..... so to bring her back & cheer up her mood KABIR said eyeing the RASPBERRY SOUFFLES......

KABIR : Wow it's seem to be yum ha.....

Hearing KABIR'S voice PARI came out of her trence.... She smiled at KABIR'S word & remembered DR. RHEA'S words so avoiding her sorrows she smiled widely & said in excitement....

PARI : Yaa you know KABIR This are my favorite..... I love them more than Belgium chocolate chip brownie..... this are my first love..... I just love to ate it..... Sometimes I feels to just buy a big shop of RASPBERRY SOUFFLE for myself..... I think due to them soon I am going to look like a baby panda.....

She said dramatically making a cute pout on which KABIR smiled & was admiring her beauty her smile her innocence.....

KABIR POV

I will buy you a whole factory of RASPBERRY SOUFFLE My Jaan.....it dosen't matter me if you become I will love you I will chase you I will adore you the way you are.... I love your soul not body..... I can do anything for you & your happiness.... Oh how cute you are jaan don't worry if this is first love of my love then from now this is my love too but second one as mine first love is you only you......

END OF KABIR'S POV......

PARI'S POV

RHEA aunty was right I am feeling happy & comfortable with KABIR.... I should try to divert my mind try to be happy.... She was correct interacting with new people's makes you feel good..... & KABIR is such a nice person knowing that I don't have any feelings for him he is still being this much good with me.... He is trying so hard to make me feel happy..... He even ask for forgiveness when it was not his fault.... He so clever accept my rejection without showing any man ego...... I am lucky to have him as a friend in my life...... He is a gem.....

END OF PARI'S POV

they both smiled at each other & started to have their food...... They were enjoying there food while talking about or gossiping about random things after a while
REYANSH came to the same cafe to meet PARI as his men's informed
him about her being at THE DELICIOUS CAFE with a guy...... He was hell angry as he saw her pics smiling laughing & talking with a guy...... He didn't knew it was KABBU KABUTAR KABIR as in pics he was facing his back towards camera only his back was visible...... He came & saw PARI laughing & smiling seeing her happy his eyes soften..... & unknown to him his leaps curved unto a small smile..... A small smiel appered on his face..... He was happy & mesmerised by her laughing, her smile, her heavenly beauty, her charm, her antics but soon his expression change into the angry one as he found a guy with her.... & seeing her laughing & smiling with a guys he got mad again, he was trying hard not to loos his calm but alas as that guy made her eat something it was not problem the problem was that he feed her with his own hand this thing just raised his temper to the core...... Now He was fuming in range..... His blood was boiling in anger.......

Na Tasveer Hai Aapki jo Deedar kiya jaye,

Na Aap Paas Hai jo Pyar Kiya jaye,

Yeh kaun Sa dard Diya Hai Aapne,

Na kuch Kaha jaye Na Aapke Bina raha jaye..

He was trying very very hard to control himself not to show his anger so not to scare her by again showing his beast side he was waiting for her to leave so he can teach that guy a good lesson for eyeing his girl...... but soon he just loose his calm as that guy pulled PARI'S cheeks softly..... Seeing it REYANSH loose his cool & marched towards them hurriedly angrily with red blood shot eyes...... As soon as he reach towards them he approach that man... He patted on that man's shoulder that man turned back at him & without any warning forget warning without any single word he just started beating him black & blue..... While on his sudden arrival & sudden move PARI left startled he was showring him with non stop punches on his face & kicks while on other side seeing his beast side again PARI got horrified she started having tears in her eyes seeing his anger she got afraid of him....... While REYANSH was beating that man merciless without thinking for anything........

Har lamha kabhi hamare sath guzara karte the woh,

Aur aaj unke bina yeh zindagi adhuri hai,

Saans tham si gayi hai meri,

Tujhe pane ki pyas abhi adhuri hai..

( Guys just imagine the song BEKHAYALI from KABIR SINGH movie sung by ARIJIT SINGH while REYANSH beat it that man black & blue I know you must have listened it at least for once as it is very popular but try to listen it while this scene I am 100% sure you will get an amazing feel while reading the chapter....i know I told that one will not write the lyrics but I will write it till 4-5 chapters as I have already arranged it from earlier so I can't just erase my work na so after that I will upload videos from you tube till then please bear it.....)

Bekhayali mein bhi tera hi khayal aaye
Kyun bichadna hai zaruri, yeh sawal aaye
Teri nazdeekiyon ki khushi behisaab thi
Hisse mein faasle bhi tere bemisaal aaye

Main jo tumse door hoon
Kyun door main rahun
Tera gurur hoon
Aa tu fasla mita
Tu khwaab sa mila
Kyun khwaab tod doon

Bekhayali mein bhi tera hi khayal aaye
Kyun judayi de gaya tu, yeh sawal aaye

Thoda sa main khafa ho gaya apne aap se
Thoda sa tujhpe bhi bewajah hi malaal aaye
Hai yeh tadpan, hai yeh uljhan
Kaise jee loon bina tere
Meri ab sabse hai an-ban
Bante kyun yeh khuda mere

Jo log-baag hain, jungle ki aag hain
Kyun aag mein jaloon
Yeh nakaam pyar mein
Khush hain yeh haar mein
Inn jaisa kyun banun

Raatein dengi bata

Needon mein teri hi baat hai
Bhoolun kaise tujhe
Tu to khayalon mein sath hai
Bekhayali mein bhi tera hi khayal aaye
Kyun bichadna hai zaruri yeh sawal aaye

Nazar ke aage har ik manzar
Reit ki tarah bikhar raha hai
Dard tumhara badan mein mere
Zehar ki tarah utar raha hai

Nazar ke aage har ik manzar
Reit ki tarah bikhar raha hai
Dard tumhara badan mein mere
Zehar ki tarah utar raha hai

Aa zmaane aazama le roothta nahi
Faaslon se hausla yeh toot'ta nahi
Na hai woh bewafa aur na main hoon bewafa
Woh meri aadaton ki tarah chhoot'ta nahi..

***********************************

His jealousy over powered him he was hell angry no one dared to interfere in between them.... Everyone just left the cafe seeing his beast form stopping him is just out of imagination...... PARI was crying bitterly seeing her one of his men who understood her fear try to calm REYANSH & stop him for her help..... He was scared of his boss but still for their would be queen he tried to stop him but REYANSH just pushed him & again started to beat that man..... He was not willing to leave him alive..... All his men was afraid of him..... Blood was oozing from every cell of thet guys body seeing it PARI got horrified & collapse on the floor crying by time she understood that no one will interfere as no one has the audacity to stop him & save that person..... she understood by the tiem now that she herself needs to do something to save that person.... She has to interfere.... She decided to win over her fear...... she gather all her courage & yelled crying still seating on floor.......

PARI : Stoppppppp please stop..... Please....... Please don't do this..... I am begging you please...... Leave him please....... Don't kill him...... Please please......

( imagine PARI crying like this miserably.....)

She said crying yelling at him joining her hands in front of him..... hearing her crying voice REYANSH stopped with jerk he left that man who fell on earth half unconscious....... REYANSH looked at her trembling crying figure..... Seeing her vulnerable state he felt bad for her he tried to calm him self..... he closed his eyes in frustration & cursed himself under his breath for making her scared again by showing his beast from..... He was about to approach her to console her as she was crying bitterly thats when she stood up from her place & hurried towards that man.... She tried to helped that half unconscious guy to wake up by patting his cheeks...... Thire was a concern & fear of loosing some one in her eyes...... seeing which anger arises in REYANSH heart again he was about to hold that man & beat that guy again but this time till death for getting her concern towards him & her tears for him...... Which only belongs to him as she is only his...... She was showing care & affection for that guy which was making him hell jealous of that guy as it's his ride only......he wanted to just kill that man but before he can move towards that guy & grab his throat & kill him by choking him till death..... PARI cried out calling him with concerned voice......

PARI : AMAN BHAI........

Hearing BHAI word from her mouth he rooted at the spot on his place..... He got shocked & perplexed...... While she continued crying calling his name...........

PARI : AMAN BHAI..... Please wake up..... Wake up bhai..... Please for me...... Just open your eyes....... Open your eyes once..... Won't you woke up for your sister...... Look I am calling you..... You promised me you will come for my help whenever I will be in any trouble....... You told me to just call out your name for help in any trouble & you will be there for me...... Look today I am calling you...... Please open your eyes please don't leave me........please don't die..... I can't loose you...... I don't ghave anyone & now I can't loose you.......please don't leave me alone.... Wake up bhai wake up......

She was panicking she tried to wake him up by patting his cheeks continuously her tears fell on AMAN'S face & he open his eyes slowly he smiled at her face weekly as he was half conscious still he wipped her tears....... Seeing him awake she come out of her panicked state & seeing his love & concern for her she cried out saying......

PARI : Are you fine BHAI....... I am so sorry..... It's all because of me.... Because of me you got injured..... I am so so sorry..... I am very bad person.... I am a bad omen for every one.... Just because of me you are in this state..... Just because of me your life came at threat...... Please forgive me bhai I am very bad sister....... I don't deserve anyone's love anyone's concern..... All are concerned, worried & stressed just because of me.... I always troubles others....... I am sorry.......

Yes you got it right that it was AMAN not KABIR but how🤔......... ( why PARI got panicking for AMAN.....)

FLASHBACK

When they ( KABIR & PARI ) were chit chatting while having food KABIR received a call from his manager who called him for asking to come office informing about a urgent meeting with foreign clients.... He was not willing to go but PARI forced him & he was not able to denie her so on her insistent left her their alone disheartened.....he left the place bidding bye to PARI after paying the bill...... After he left PARI was too about to leave the cafe thats when one of RUHI'S men cum friend came their whom PARI met 3 months back as RUHI introduced him as her friend so PARI'S..... She told her that she ( PARI) knows him before that accident & amnesia..... She is known to him from her childhood.... He has raised & brought up with them in same ORPHANAGE of Sydney so hearing RUHI, PARI got attached with him & after that they both got close & started to share a bond of brother & sister.... He used to treat her like his own little sister...... So seeing him in front of her all of a sudden PARI got happy...... She hugged him in excitement later they seated their & were talking smiling he asked or we say insist PARI to have something PARI told him that she was came there with one of her friend for a treat & he just left so she is full for now but he insist her very much & ordered something PARI'S favourite for them...... They were gossiping & PARI got angry with him for not meeting her for a week...... He told her that he was busy with his work & he was here for some work..... She make a fake angry yet cute pout & he was trying to make her understand & calm her anger..... But she was adamant so to make her smile he feed her the pastry with his own hand she smiled at him but he laughed at her as it got smash on her face he found it really cute he just cleaned her face with his handkerchief ( brotherly affection) & he just pulled his cheeks & she smiled at him..... unknown to them the whole incident was seen by a pair of eyes who was red blooded by time now & we're shooting angry daggers at them........ AMAN ask PARI to drop her to her place by him in his car but she denied saying it's near she will managed but he was adamant to drop her he stubbornly said her that he will drop her so she agreed with him saying yes...... they were about to leave while talking that's when someone just approached AMAN..... someone patted his back he turn to look for the person but before he can understand anything or react that person just started punching him hard on his face & beating him black & blue......

FLASHBACK OVER....

seeing AMAN'S condition PARI cried out she looked at REYANSH horrified as seeing him like that PARI got scared...... She again looked at AMAN & tried to make him back to consciousness so she can take him to near by hospital...... REYANSH felt bad for making his sweetheart cry he gesture one of his men to get AMAN to hospital through his hands....... As soon as his men's took AMAN to admit him in nearby hospital he tried to approach PARI who was crying bitterly still seating on floor but before he can even touch her she stood up with a jerk & gestured him to stop showing her palm...... She wiped her tears & said yelling shouting at him in loud voice still crying........

PARI : stop just stop their MR. REYANSH RAISINGHANIA...... Don't you dare to even lay your figures at me...... Don't you dare to touch me with your filthy hands..... Just stay away from me........

She said showring angry glares at him which made him shock on her sudden behavior he composes him self & tried to get a hold on her but she just jerk his hand angrily making him angry he hold her by her shoulders tightly & said angrily......

REYANSH : Don't....... Don't you dare to do that again sweetheart..... Dont you dare to call me like that.... Ca me ANSH I am your ANSH..... Look at me Yaa I know I shouldn't have beaten up that person..... & with that impulsive act of mine I made you cry too but that didn't mean you will stop me from coming close to you....... No one can stop me..... No one can get you away from me..... Not even you...... As you are mine..... Only mine..... No one can snatch you away from me.... No one had the audacity to eye you as you belongs to me only me...... Make this thing clear in your mind.....

He said angrily grabbing her both arms tightly on which she just closed her eyes tightly tears were flowing down from both corner of her eyes realising her pain & his tight hold which was causing her pain..... He left her arm & said in concerned voice.....

REYANSH : I.... I....i am sorry sweetheart did I hurted you I am ao sorry sweetheart I didn't ment to do that I was just angry.....

she opened her eyes slowly & looked at him in disgust she held both her arms out of pain & snapped at him angrily.......

PARI : How can a person ask sorry for his personality...... You know what MR. REYANSH RAISINGHANIA you don't need to say sorry you don't need to apologize as making others hurt..... Giving pain to people's is your hobby.... The person like you can never understand anyone's pain..... Never......I was blind...... I was stupid who didn't saw your real face earlier...... You are a beast..... A heartless man...... A bloody murderer..... You are a damn MAFIA..... I am regretting for loving you... I was thinking how to forget you..... But thanks thanks for helping me as now I hate you..... I hate you to the core...... You can't get anyone's love in your life..... You just know how to hurt, how to snatch how to force but you don't know how to make people smile how to win hearts how to gain trust...... & a person like you doesn't deserves happiness....... & make one thing clear in your mind I am not your private property whom you will treat as per your wish.... I am not you slave or doll or staff who you will make to do what you want..... I will not act according to your wish.... My ANSH die that day when you killed that person.... My love died..... Dont try to force yourself on me......

She said angrily at this REYANSH got hurt as well as anger so he hold her from her waist tightly & said in stern voice.....

REYANSH : I love you sweetheart..... & you are mine just mine you have to accept it as you dont have a choice.... I don't have ether habit of taking No from the people's whenever I says something people's takes it as an order...... Remember I will make you mine by your willing or not.....so get ready to be mine by your own will or you will not like my way..... I will get you By hook or crook...... I love you & I know you loves me..... & No one can seprate us....... Not even that God of yours ( Abe yaar in logo ki bhagwaan ae kya dushmani hai.....)

He said she looked in his eyes with hatred & said.......

PARI : I hate you MR. REYANSH RAISINGHANIA I hate you..... their was a time I used to love you, wanted to spend my whole life with you but now I am disgusted I am afraid of you.... I hate you to the core.... Now with you I can't live in your presence nor even for a minute spending life with you, I just hate you I even hate your shadow & loving you is far away..... Earth is calling you MR. REYANSH RAISINGHANIA come out of your dream land & face the reality I am saying for the last time I don't love you I just hate you..... I will never be yours..... I will choose to die rather than being your wife.... You will never get me alive..... If you will try to force me you will her my dead soul less body.... You will be never able to touch my soul..... You can make me yours by my body but not my heart.... Dead will be 100 times more better than living a life with you in hell like world of you.....

She said stressing the last line with venomous voice hearing it REYANSH'S grip on her loosens & taking advantage of it she pushed him heard on his chest & runs from their leaving an angry, heartbroken REYANSH his men's were about to catch her but he stope them gesturing through his hand.......... He let her go...... SHE was running on the road like a mad person hurriedly heading towards direction of their place....... while running she was getting flashbacks of the murder she witnesses at THE ONLY PLACE CAFE done by REYANSH....... she was crying continuously remembering how cruelly he beaten up AMAN today...... She was patting, sweating & breathing heavily while running........ She tremble while running & her sandle broke but still she didn't stope & continue running due to which some stones pierced in her feet but she was not bother to pay any heed or attention to them she just wanted to reach home as soon as possible........ After a lot of running & injury in feet PARI reached home & bell the ring continuosly........ RUHI opened the door hearing the rings & assume it to be PARI as she was waiting for her...... She got scared & shocked as she cames to see a scared PARI at door step who was patting, sweating & breathing heavily..... RUHI was expecting her but not in this vulnerable state..... She saw her red puffy swollen teary eyes.... Her red nose cheeks with tear marks her whole face becomes red due to crying....... Seeing her like that she got concerned & worried for her so she just took her in the house & asked her in scared voice........

RUHI : God knows best....... ANGEL what happened....... what made you like this.... How you end up in this state...... What happened just tell.... Look you are making me scared now please tell me what happen...... Why are you crying..... Are you hurt.... Is anything happen with you.... Did you met with someone..... Are you feeling pain somewhere...... Please stope crying & tell me what happen.....

She was asking while she collapse on the floor & was just crying bitterly....... RUHI went near her & sat beside her she was about to ask her but Suddenly RUHI'S eyes fell on her foots & her eyes got widened seeing the blood foot prints of her......she got scared she cupped her face in between her both hands & asked her......

RUHI : What happen ANGEL ( With fire in her eyes ) who did this just tell me his/her name..... I promise I will not spare that person who did this with you..... Just tell me his/her name I will punish him/her in such a way that he will witness the worst hell on this earth.....

She asked PARI but PARI did not said or utter a single words she didn't said anything or responded instead she just hugged RUHI tightly & cried miserably........

Kismat par aitbaar kisko hai,

Mil jaye khushi inkar kisko hai,

Kuch majburiyan hai meri jaan,

Warna judai se pyar kisko hai..

( Guys just imagine one of the my favorite song JUNOONIYAT HAI YAHI from JUNOONIYAT movie if possible try to listen it while reading the chapter for better experience......in background while PARI cries in RUHI'S arms......)

Palke jiyen kaise aankhon bina
Mumkin hai yeh kya ho mere Khuda

Kyu saans lun yunhi bas bewajah
Riha kar mujhe mere dardon se zara

Dil jo ibaadat kare ishq ki
Toh marke bhi zinda rahe aashiqui

Junooniyat hai yehi
Junooniyat hai yehi...

Junooniyat hai yehi
Junooniyat hai yehi...

Junooniyat hai yehi
Junooniyat hai yehi...

Junooniyat hai yehi
Junooniyat hai yehi...

Junooniyat hai yehi
Junooniyat hai yehi...

Tu nahi to lag rahe hai
Raat jaise din
Aankhon ke mausam hai bheege
Aaj tere bin

Tu judaa toh ruk gayi hain
Seene mein saanse kahin
Hathon se bichdi lakeere
Keh rahi hain bas yahin
Lyrics from lyricsted.com
Dil jo ibaadat kare ishq ki
Toh marke bhi zinda rahe aashiqui

Junooniyat hai yehi
Junooniyat hai yehi...

Junooniyat hai yehi
Junooniyat hai yehi...

Junooniyat hai yehi
Junooniyat hai yehi...

Junooniyat hai yehi
Junooniyat hai yehi...

Junooniyat hai yehi
Junooniyat hai yehi...

Yaad teri mil rahin hai
Mujhko har ik mod pe
Dil ko dhadkan dheere dheere
Ja rahi hai chhod ke

Tujhko phir se kar lun haasil
Hai yeh khwaahish akhiri
Na mile toh main khuda ki
Chod dunga bandagi

Dil jo ibaadat kare ishq ki
Toh marke bhi zinda rahe aashiqui

Junooniyat hai yehi
Junooniyat hai yehi...

Junooniyat hai yehi
Junooniyat hai yehi...

Junooniyat hai yehi
Junooniyat hai yehi...

Junooniyat hai yehi
Junooniyat hai yehi...

Junooniyat hai yehi
Junooniyat hai yehi...

************************************
T

O BE CONTINUED....

HERE THE CHAPTER ENDS....

PRECAP : You mess with a very wrong person...... Time for punishment..... It's time to show....... Change in plan..... Destruction..... Her anger...... Glimpse of past..... Is She dead...... Finding her..... Who they are..... New mystery....... I can't loos her...... She is mine..... Running away from the devil..... His madness.....

Hushhhhhhh thank god it got finished it was too long yaar I got tired by typing it........... Hey guys how was the chapter I hope you like it the RUMAAN fight the beast form of REYANSH..... everything... What do you think what REYANSH will do now what will be RUHI'S next step.... how will she react after knowing everything..... You will get to know Bout it in next chapter...... & one more thing Yaar I know I told you that I will drop a bomb of mystery & u am telling this continuously but I didn't done that yet..... What to do I am not getting the opportunity..... Due to this I am hell frustrated as from last 5 chapters I am trying to drop a huge bomb of mystery infact yesterday I planned to gave you guys a mini heart attack with a revelation but as usual the chapter went way too long from my imagination..... As you can see it's more than 9000 words So I was unable to add the suspence but don't worry I will drop 2 suspense bombs instead of one at same time in next chapter.... I know I have told this before many time but didn't t
Done but trust me this time I am serious I am 100 % sure that I will gave you a suspense which will take you guys on the roller coaster of mystery..... as I am hell bent on giving you mini heart attacks...... Your head is going to spin...... Making you confused with mystery & impatient for further chapter & revelation is my favorite work😉...... To be really honest I feels happy seeing your excitement & curiosity....... I can't control my excitement now..... It's going to be fun...... The real game is begin...... But for that you need to wait for the next chapter..... Till then SAYONARA...... HASTA LA VISTA........

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

706K 40.9K 35
|ROSES AND CIGARETTES Book-I| She was someone who likes to be in her shell and He was someone who likes to break all the shells. "Junoon ban chuki ho...
4.5K 241 12
"Passion's a word which involves so many feelings. I feel it when we touch; I feel it when we kiss; I feel it when I look at you. For you are my pass...
9.2K 449 35
✧•° 𝓕𝓲𝓻𝓼𝓽 𝓫𝓸𝓸𝓴 𝓸𝓯 𝓶𝓪𝓯𝓲𝓪 𝓼𝓮𝓻𝓲𝓮𝓼 °•✧ ••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••• {"" Unedited ""} ❥ Love is a deletirous thing b...
294K 20.5K 83
Abhisekh Rao, a gynecologist, he worked constantly with women yet never found the one who made his heart flutter and run a marathon the way his two b...