✅JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YO...

By kiyarajain

PARI an innocent soul tamed the beast residing inside REYANSH unknowingly & fell in love with him not knowing... More

JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE PART III - INTRODUCTION OF STORY!!!
JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE PART III - COPYRIGHT INFRAGMENTS!!!
JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE PART III - CHARACTER SKETCH PART I
JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE PART III - CHARACTER SKETCH PART II
JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE PART III - HOUSE TOUR OF RAISINGHANIA'S!!!
JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE PART III - HOUSE TOUR Of RIHI!!!
JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE PART III - SUMMERY OF IInd PART OF STORY!!!
JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE PART III - PROLOGUE!!!
JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE PART III - ATTACK! THE LADY WARRIOR SAVIOUR!
JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE PART III - HER BREAKING THE TABOO FOR HIM!!!
JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE PART III - HIS SHADOW!!!
JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE PART III - NEVER MESS WITH RRS'S BROTHER!!!
JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE PART III - HIS QUEEN!!!
JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE PART III - WHERE DID YOU STUCK ME ANSH!!!
JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE PART III - THE DEMON HAS BARGED IN!!!
JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE PART III - THE STORM???
JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE PART III - HIS TRUTH!!!
JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE PART III - HE IS A CRIMINAL!!!
JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE PART III - HE KNOWS!!!
JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE PART III - WHAT IS SHE HIDING???
JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE PART III - MENDING HER HEART!!!
JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE PART III - HIS GIRL!!!
JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE PART III - MY ANGRY BIRD!!!
JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE PART III - THE BEAST IS AWAKE!!!
JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE PART III - YOU ARE MINE!!!
JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE PART III - ADDICTED TO YOU!!!
JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE PART III - RUNNING AWAY FROM THE DEVIL!!!
JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE PART III - KIDNAPPING OF AN ANGEL!!!
JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE PART III - AM I KIDNAPPED???
JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE PART III - REVEALING HER REAL IDENTITY!!!
JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE PART III - HER GAME!!!
JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE PART III - WHO IS PARI???
JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE PART III - INTRODUCTION OF SHIKHAWAT'S ClAN!
JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE PART III - HIS UNIQUE PUNISHMENT!!!
JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE PART III - FORCED MARRIAGE!!!
JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE PART III - FEELINGS & BONDINGS!!!
JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE PART III - THE COMPROMISED MARRIAGE!!!
JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE PART III - THE FORCED ENGAGEMENT!!!
JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE PART III - NEVER UNDERISTIMATE HER!!!
JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE PART III - LIONESS NOT A SCARED CAT!!!
JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE PART III - THE CONSPIRACY!!!
JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE PART III - DRUNKEN FAIRY'S!!!
JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE PART III - HER ESCAPE PLAN!!!
JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE PART III - PREPARATIONS OF THE MARRIAGE!!!
JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE PART III - WHAT WAS THAT???
JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE PART III - ROCKING SANGEET!!!
JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE PART III - PLAN COVERING THE PLAN!!!
JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE PART III - WE BOTH ARE SAME!!!
JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE PART III - AMAZING MEHENDI!!!
JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE PART III - MARRIAGE FUNCTIONS!!!
JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE PART III - HURT LIKE NOTHING!!!
JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE PART III - PREPERATION OF HALDI!!!
JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE PART III - HOT & SIZZLING HALDI!!
JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE PART III - THE HEN PARTY!!!
JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE PART III - WILL THE MARRIAGE HAPPEN OR NOT?
JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE PART III - THE RUNAWAY BRIDE!!!
JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE PART III - TAKKAR KI LIFE PARTNER!!!
JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE PART III - SOMETHING UNEXPECTED!!!
JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE PART III - THE MARRIAGE CHAOSE!!!
JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE PART III - NOW YOU BOTH ARE HUSBAND & WIFE!
JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE PART III - THE HIDDEN SECRETS!!!
JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE PART III - YOU CAN'T LEAVE!!!
JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE PART III - THE WEDDING NIGHT OF RUMAAN!!!
JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE PART III - THE TRUTH OUT???
JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE PART III - PAIN OF LOVE!!! DARD-E-MOHABBAT!!
JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE PART III - NO ONE CAN DECEIVE HIS QUEEN!!!
JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE PART III - TRUTH!!! & APPOLOGY????
JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE PART III - FIRST FIGH AFTER MARRIAGE!!!
JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE PART III - WHO IS KIM!!!
JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE PART III - THE FIRST DAY AS A COUPLE!!!
JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE PART III - SHE KNOWS!!!
JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE PART III - HOW WILL DEVIL STOP HIS ANGEL???
JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE PART III - COOKING OR COOKING UP SOMETHING!
JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE PART III - THE BLAME!!!
JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE PART III - WE ARE WITH THEM!!!
JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE PART III - FEAR & ADVANTAGES!!!
JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE - MEET MRS. ABHITI ARYAMAAN RAISINGHANIA!!!
JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE PART III - GOOD NEWS FOR JUNOON READERS!!!
JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE PART III - GUYS JUNOON PART IV IS OUT NOW!!!

JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE PART III - WHO IS SHE???

2.7K 218 119
By kiyarajain

Holla everyone........ Before starting the new chapter lets talk about the last one........ you didn't told me about earlier chapter......... don't you find it weird....... don't you find it suspicious....... i mean lets point out the things from the last chapter....... what do you think guys.... why Sejal told that she saw RUHI this much angry after 8 months when they are friends from 3 months... what is SEJAL & RUHI hiding...... About which mission SEJAL & RUHI were talking about...... What they are planing...... about which plan they were speaking...... what secret they are holding....... why RUHI is so connected to PARI why she is so possessive & protective for her....... what relationship she shares with her that she is ready to leave her long planed mission for which she has done so many afforts & crossed so many hurdles which SEJAL was saying....... is theirs something we are missing.... how Sejal & ruhi know each other...... what happened 8 month back to trigger out RUHI'S anger...... what happened to trigger out her anger last time........ is it related to their present........ tell me your point of view & theory's over it in comment box.......

HERE THE CHAPTER STARTS WITH :

Zindagi se pareshan hoon,

Khud se main anjaan hoon,

Koi mujhe sahara dede,

Main ek akela insan hoon,

Mohabbat se dar lagta hai,

Bewafai ka samandar lagta hai,

Koi mujhe sahara dede,

Main ek akela insaan hoon,

Dosti ki ummeed mein jeeta hoon,

Din raat main bas rota hoon,

Koi mujhe sahara dede,

Main ek akela insaan hoon.......

CONTINUING FROM THE LAST PART :

AUTHOR'S POINT OF VIEW :

SAME NIGHT AT RIHI'S PLACE :

After the incident & all drama...... in PARI'S room....... RUHI were still seating beside PARI she was carracising her hairs like a big sister dose for her younger ones holding her one hand in her........her eyes were wet.......

( Guys imagine RUHI'S eyes teary like this while holding PARI'S hand.....& also imagine TERA YAAR HOON MAIN song from SONU KE TITU KI SWEETY movie sung by ARIJIT SINGH in background while RUHI'S emotional act towards PARI.........PS : I know this song gives vibes of males friendship but songs indicates feelings na not gender moreover I like this song so I just put it in this situation.... )

Tu jo rootha toh kaun hansega
Tu jo chhuta toh kaun rahega
Tu chup hai toh yeh darr lagta hai
Apna mujhko ko ab kaun kahega

Tu hi wajah
Tere bina bewajah bekar hoon main
Tera yaar hoon main
Tera yaar hoon main

Aaja ladein phir khilono ke liye
Tu jeete main haar jaun
Aaja karein phir wohi shararaten
Tu bhaage main maar khaun

Mitthi si woh gaali teri
Sunne ko taiyaar hoon main
Tera yaar hoon main
Tera yaar hoon main
Tera yaar hoon

Sajna de rang rangayiyan ve
Sagna diyan shehnaiyan ve
Dhol wajange yaar nachange
Lakh lakh deo badhaiyan ve

Khushiyaan ch nachda main phiran
Hanjuaan ton bachda main phiran

O jaate nahi kahin rishte purane
Kisi naye ke aa jaane se
Jaata hoon main toh mujhe tu jaane de
Kyun pareshan hai mere jaane se

Toota hai toh juda hai kyun
Meri taraf tu muda hai kyun
Haq nahi tu yeh kahe ki yaar ab hum na rahe

Ek teri yaari ka hi
Saaton janam haqdar hoon main
Tera yaar hoon main

Tera yaar hoon main
Tera yaar hoon main

Tera yaar hoon main

************************************

She started speaking with PARI'S sleeping figure with moist & teary eyes........

RUHI : GOD knows best 🧚🏻‍🧚🏻‍ANGEL🧚🏻‍🧚🏻‍.......I am sorry...... It was all my fault due to me you are in this state........ I failed in full filling my promise........ Just because of my stupid plan you are in such state...... Due to my secret mission you are facing this problem..... It was only my mistake..........

Saying it she wake up from bed & went towards window & again started speaking with PARI'S sleeping figure looking outside from the window.....

I shouldn't had left you alone that day but trust me 🧚🏻‍🧚🏻‍ANGEL🧚🏻‍🧚🏻‍ I didn't mean to do that........i never wanted to leave you alone but that day when we decided to go for shopping with you & SEJU to ABC mall I left you alone because I need to go to hospital urgently as I recieved a call from your doctor's Saying they wants to meet me & wants to talk somthing important regarding your reports.........it was about your health so how can I compromise with it that's why I left you.......I didn't had any idea that it will result in that accident......if I had a slightest idea na that this situation will bring such Strom & that REYANSH RAISINGHANIA'S evil eye will fall on you I would never let you go......

When I got to know about that accident na I got very angry thinking about the person as your life was at risk he was about to kill you hitting by his car......... What if anything would happened to you that day just because of him....... So I told SEJU to find about that person who caused that accident only to found it to be that 😈😈 DEVIL😈😈 ( Ohhhhhh soo she already knew about PEYANSH'S meet.....& That person being REYANSH before PARI get to know it.......she already knew about the accident before PARI could tell her anything.... )

I understood that time that I need to start my plan now as that 😈😈DEMON'S😈😈 evil eyes fell on you that day......he saw you......I got scared for you I wanted your safety.......so I arranged some men's to keep an eye on you for your protection before I can start my plan.....

That day when we went to orphanage to celebrate children's birthday I started my plan......but when I got to knew that na that day too that😈😈 DEMON 😈😈 REYANSH RAISINGHANIA saw you i told SEJU to arrange a tight security for you as i didn't wanted them to harm you.......

FLASHBACK :

Manager : Hello mam

SEJAL : What's an update

Manager : Mam as you had said your work has done......

SEJAL : Good did they agreed for the deal........

Manager : Yes mam they got agree to our deal......

SEJAL : Ok handle the situation very carefully they should not get doubt over the identity of ABHITI SHIKHAWAT......their is no chance of single mistake.........& arrange guards for PARI'S security.....

Manager : ok mam I will do the arrangements & will handle it with care..

SEJAL : I will not tolerate a single mistake when it comes to PARI Remember that....

Manager : don't worry mam there will be not a single mistake.....

FLASHBACK END'S

( Oh so that leady was SEJAL who spock with SHIKHAWAT'S MANAGER on RUHI'S orders for PARI'S security.......but why him...... & why he was calling her mam...... how she knows him.......what is her PARI & RUHI'S relationship with ABHITI SHIKHAWAT.....that she is ordering her manager......)

But It was all useless.......I made a grave mistake by sending you to arrange a party at HOTEL JIYA.... As I thought if you will get busy in work then you will be away from all this mess but I was unaware to the fact that ......that 😈😈DARE DEVIL😈😈 REYANSH RAISINGHANIA will meet you their too.... I found it when your security guards told me about your meeting with REYANSH that night in way to home.......I got so worried about you when I learn it that I scolded you that night for the first time.....next day morning I was worried thinking that you will meet him at party too & I wasn't able to afford that thing on that time thats when but one of our informers mistaken & gave us wrong information about them saying that the second party which RAISINGHANIA'S are organising is fake one to diver police & agents.....I thought God is with me as he informed that ARYAMAAN & REYANSH will come at HOTEL JIYA'S MASKQUERADE PARTY & their brother ARYAN will go at ZAIRA BEACH'S BEACH PARTY so I send you at ZAIRA BEACH instead of HOTEL JIYA........

But after the PARTY I got to know that you met him their to I cursed myself for sending you their........It was all because of that idiot informers wrong information.....due to that stupid you again met with that 😈😈 DEVIL 😈😈 REYANSH RAISINGHANIA.......I knew that your innocence caught his attention......he fixed his evil eyes on you from that day.........As I got to know that he is searching for your information not only that he even tried to find your past too.......which I am hiding from you from everyone......So without westing time I immediately instruct SEJU that night to keep an eye on you personally for your safety.....On my instructions she arranged a special team of guards for you & appointed her most trust worthy man her right hand cum bodyguard JOHN as their incharge to keep you safe.......

FLASHBACK

AT THAT NIGHT AFTER PARTY :

SEJAL : Look I don't know how you will do, what will you do but I want her ( PARI ) safe...........

JOHN : Ok mam I will do my best..........

SEJAL : Look my mission is important but not more than her so keep her away from him...... understood........

JOHN : Ok Mam I will look on it.....don't worry i will handle it.......

FLASHBACK ENDS

( Oh so after the party the conversation happen between SEJAL & HER BODYGUARD JOHN only......she was the one asking to JOHN for someones security & that person were non other than PARI......)

when I recieved an offer to organise a CRUISE TRIP I knew it was RAISINGHANIA'S CRUISE SHIP as our men's already informed us about their plan but I wasn't able to say them no i accepted that deal as that was important for my mission......I thought I will get the information their which I wants from them in SHIP so I decide to go on CRUISE TRIP as a organiser.....but i was worried for you that's why that day I made an excuse of other events & you agreed to handle the event in MUMBAI I did it intentionally as those 😈😈 DEMON'S 😈😈 told me through their men who called me that day to bring you too.....which firstly I found suspicious.....but then I felt that it was their plan so befor leaving for the CRUISE TRIP I asked SEJU to keep you away from that REYANSH RAISINGHANIA....

FLASHBACK

RUHI : Look I don't know what you will do but This can't be happen...... listen she (PARI) should not get to know the truth......I can forget my revenge but I can't lost her (PARI)....did you get that.......

SEJAL : Don't worry you don't need to change the plan.....you can continue it I will take care of her (PARI).......

RUHI : Look I had told you so many times to take care of her ( PARI'S ).......but last time also due to your carelessness she got stucked in their( REYANSH ) trap......

SEJAL : Sorry as I failed to get her ( PARI ) away from him ( REYANSH)....but

RUHI : No but & wuts it's not a silly mistake.....Just keep her (PARI) away from him (REYANSH).....he shouldn't cere near her.....keep her safe........

SEJAL : Sorry for that but I will keep her away from him (REYANSH) I will be their with her & will take care of her......

RUHI : Make her ( PARI'S ) security more tight.......I don't wanna loss her.....

SEJAL : Don't worry i will not let them lay a finger on her or they can not make even a single scratch on her body.......

RUHI : Remember I am giving you a very big responsibility by trusting you with her as she is precious to me......

SEJAL : She is precious for me too don't worry I will take care of that...she will be fine & not going to get anything what we are upto.... but what about you......

RUHI : What about me I am totally fine & safe.....I don't need any protection or security.....if they get a Little bit hint about my plane I will lost my everything even her.......They will finish us......& I have to protect her.......& For this if I have to slower my plane or forgot my revenge I will do that......

FLASHBACK END

( So those two ladies were SEJAL & RUHI who were talking secretly on the day before CRUISE TRIP so they were talking about PARIS security....... )

But that 😈😈 DEVIL'S😈😈 men kidnaped both of you from your way to SEJU'S home & bring to CRUIS SHIP.......When I saw you both & got to know that they kidnaped you I got hell angry but I control my self for so long.......But when I met that REYANSH in his office na I saw some unknown emmotiones in his eyes for you.......The way he was staring at you na that was making me CRAZY.........I was already angry that they kidnapped you & to add more oil in fire he stared at you I was fuming in anger feeling his gaze over you........

I was fuming in anger my blood was boiling that's why I bashed at him if it was not you na who stoped me must had been brock each bone of his body making him hospitalized......( Itna bhi kya ghussa accha hua nahi mara warna to be brother in law usi din brother in law ban jata🤭😜 aur shayad jiju bhi...... ) but you stoped me.......their was two responsibilities on my first one your security & second my mission..... So I thought I will divert him from you......but it was all of no use his eyes were only on you for 24/7 So I tried to make you busy.......I thought if you will get busy na then you will stay away from him but instead of that you got more close to him when that 😈😈 DARE DEVIL 😈😈 saved you from drowning after you fell from your SUP......that time I felt that you had developed a soft corner for that EVIL Person........ the way you were looking at him I understood that thing..........I understood that you had developed pure feelings for him that day....... I was so angry on that thing that I bashed him badly ( which he liked 😜🤭😅😂🤣) I even sarcastically told him that he were the reason you fell & he just pretended to save you......... after that day I tried to keep you away from him but due to my plan my mind diverted.....I was with ARYAMAAN all the time for my mission knowing the fact that REYANSH RAISINGHANIA will take the advantage for my diversion & he didn't disappointed me he done what I had though, making the situation in his favour, he befriended you....... When that night you were singing na I found his gaze over you..... the way he was looking you na I realised that I need to slower my plan & be with you that's why on next morning at birthday party day I tried to keep you away from him again I tried to be with you but that ARYAMAAN called me & I went to talk to him so he will no get doubt that I know somthing........ it was my mistake to go to talk to him but I tried to come toward you......... but failed as he just stoped me talking about some useless things.......... I shouldn't have go away from you that time leaving you alone their as that time too he took the advantage of my absence & spent time with you....... when you got injured he pretended to heal your wound & pretended of being a wellwisher........ that day I found the strange feelings In his eyes for you...... the way he was showing his concern for her...... the way he was looking worried for you..... I saw same pain in his eyes which I saw in yours too....... it seemed like instead of you he was injured........ you were the one who was injured but instead of you he was tthe one who was feeling pain of that wound............that time I though I had must be wrong in recognising him...... he may be a good person........ But when he torture those men's MR THAKUR & his own aunt I find out about his madness....... So shrinking all my thoughts i decided to keep him (REYANSH) away from you again he again lost my trust...... but all my efforts were in vein as he again came close to you......when He (REYANSH) gifted you the dress on birthday party night....... my blood was boiling in anger I just felt to tear up that dress & dump it in sea...... but I control my anger only for your happiness as I saw the shine in your eyes after receiving the gift from him........ I melted seeing your happiness & thought his all efforts were true he wanted to win your 💖💖 HEART💖💖...... thats the only reason that day I consider his madness as punishment for those two jerks that pervert MR. THANKUR & that sinful leady ANUPRIYA for eying my 🧚🏻‍🧚🏻‍ANGEL🧚🏻‍🧚🏻‍....... For once I thought he has a change of heart & he really ♥️❤️loves❤️♥️ you....... I thought he may be good choice for you......i thought to give him a chance for your feelings but very next day he proved me wrong when I saw that bruise mark on your hand....... Indeed you lied to us about that when SEJU questioned You about that bruise but I understood everything as I observed the stammering in your voice........don't your RUHI knows you that good 🧚🏻‍🧚🏻‍ANGEL🧚🏻‍🧚🏻‍ that she can tell if you are saying truth or not moreover to that do you Know whenever you tries to lie na your voice stammers you are so innocent that you can't even lie properly........That's why after you left the room to search your earrings I followed you to auditorium....... only to hear your conversation with that 😈😈DEMON😈😈....... My blood was boiling in anger knowing his deed.......
( when she was saying it she clutched her fist in anger....... fire was visible in her eyes.....)

He dared to harmed you & you hide that from me ( oh so those two pair of eyes were non other than our RUHI who heard PEYANSH'S conversation secretly & were burning in fire.....) why ANGEL why.......don't you trust your RUHI...... I know you must had hide that thing from me thinking about my reaction........ But it pains me knowing that you cried the whole night because of him......he gave you pain..... He hurted you & I was not their to console you...... But you are my ANGEL na so you are so naive that you just forgave him........ That was the oly day I got to know it very clearly that he will never be a good choice for you he can't be....... I was wrong to give him so many chances...... I was mistaken to understand him...... he was pretending all that...... he dosen't love you...... he was just acting..... I am the one who is at fault to think this that the 😈😈 DEVIL😈😈 like him can ever love someone in his life...... but when I realised it I decided to not gave him another chance...... I concluded him a heartless, ruthless, cold blooded criminal, Murdered, MAFIA KING REYANSH RAISINGHANIA...... So after that day of returning from CRUIS TRIP...... I got more concerned for you & tried to keep you away from that problem cum person REYANSH RAISINGHANIA........ I knew that REYANSH RAISINGHANIA is trying to get you in his clutches by making you fell in his fake love's trap....... He was trying to caged you in his fist....... your heart is pure na that's why you didn't saw his 😈😈devil😈😈 side behind his loving ones...... which he was hiding from you from the very start...... if you ever had a slightest idea about the crime he has done & his deed na then I am 100 % sure that you would not even give him a single glance never ever spending time with him & feeling for him anything is far away...... you would not love him in your wildest dream......But you did..... It was not your mistake but it was my fault as I was very well aware of his 😈😈devilness😈😈...... I am so sorry I knew it all I was very well known to the situation & your feelings..... still I went on a date with ARYAMAAN........ which proved to be my biggest mistake..... But I didn't knew he will take my absence as a golden opportunity....... when I get to know that from SEJU that you went on date with that REYANSH my blood boiled in anger...... Still I remained calm just for you as if I had done any move they would get to know about mission..... it was not like I was offended for my mission only but I was concerned for you too I thought my one wrong move & they will harm you.......... I wanted to tell you everything about that 😈😈 DEVIL😈😈 as I saw the love in your eyes for that cruel person & I didn't wanted you to go through any heartbreak which you will get after falling in love with that 😈😈 DEVIL😈😈 hard & then after knowing his dirty truth...... I waa about to told you but I didn't as I thought if I done that then you will get to know about us........ I became selfish as I didn't wanted to loose you..... It was neede for you to know it from starting but I didn't had any choice that time so I hide the truth from you but from that day I tried to divert your mind that's why when I went to do the next move I send you on shopping with SEJU........ so you will not get involved in any dangerous situation & all this mess......... but I agin failed in it...... there you met with the 😈😈 DEVIL AVTAAR😈😈 of that REYANSH RAISINGHANIA...... Yes I always wanted to tell you the truth of him without exposing it from myself so you didn't get anyty about me only to keep you away from him but not like this........I am sorry......... I shouldn't had let them come near you...... I failed to keep you safe..... I faile in to keep you away from those two criminals..... I failed to full fill my oath...... My plan my mission all coast me you..... it resulted in mine 🧚🏻‍🧚🏻‍ANGEL🧚🏻‍🧚🏻‍ felling in that 😈😈DEVILS😈😈love trap........it resulted in your heartbreak.....your tears....your pain...... your doom...... I am sorry 🧚🏻‍🧚🏻‍ANGEL🧚🏻‍🧚🏻‍ Please forgive me

( Well it means RUHI already knew ARYAANSHS being murderer, criminal, mafia....... & She knew about REYANSH'S feelings for PARI & his efforts to win her heart but she misunderstood him.....She knew everything about him from starting........she identify him so correctly that he is a 😈😈 DEVIL😈😈 she knew about their meetings too........ so that's the reason she hates him so much for entering in her 🧚🏻‍🧚🏻‍ ANGELS 🧚🏻‍🧚🏻‍ )

Saying all this she brok down & cried out that's when SEJAL who was hearing all this came their & patted her shoulder to console her & said........

SEJAL : RUHI it's ok...... don't blame yourself..... it's not your fault.............. you didn't done it purposefully........ If you ask me...... When he saw PARI for the first time it was an accident...... it's not you mistake as you didn't knew it na...... when you got to knew you even hired men's for her protection...... when he saw her at Orphanage it was an coincidence......You didn't had a slightest idea about it that things will turn to like this did you...... infact after that day you told me to arrange security for her & I done that on your instructions.......when he saw her at that night it was Destiny who played with her.......you didn't knew that it will be resulted in this.......after that day I tighten her security after finding it....... About that party then it was that informers mistake who gave us wrong information..... it's not you..... after that day too I hired JOHN for her protection......... That day befor going to CRUISE TRIP you were the one who arranged so much security for her..... before going to CRUISE TRIP you ask me to take care of PARI & not to leave her alone.....it was me not you......that day you gave her responsibility to me but I was the one who failed in it as they kidnaped us & took us to the CRUISE SHIP for TRIP......Our guard tried to infere but I stoped our guards from doing anything by giving them signal as I thought if our men will interfere in the matter then those RAISINGHANIA BROTHER'S will get to know everything about us & our plan our mission will be at risk & our lives too......& PARI would also had get to doubt on us.......FATE bring us there.......then why are you getting upset thinking it was your mistake.....Ya RUHI....I agree with you on that day when I met with REYANSH.......I too felt that what you felt that time......that's why I was trying to be along with PARI all the time........but THAT ARYAN just distracted me....... It was me RUHI.......due to that idiot I was not with PARI when she fell in danger.....due to which she get closed to REYANSH & that ARYAN just kept me busy all the time in that time she befriended with him...... After that day you handed PARI'S responsibility to me.........but due to that stupid idiot duffer flirt jerk ARYAN & my irresponsibility I failed to protect her......she got injured....i didn't had any idea that they are going to take advantage of your absence.....& He got more closed to her......it was their plan to get you busy WITH ARYAMAAN I tried to interfere but was unable to do as if I had bashed that ARYAN for it they would had doubted us.......I get myself freed from that ARYAN to come to PARI but I got it very late.......later all incident happen so quickly in the day of birthday that I didn't get time to do anything after that day when you told me that 😈😈 devil's 😈😈 deed I was so much angry on him that I felt to puch him on his face hard breaking his tooth...... but after that day when you found out about he feelings you tried to stop her...... when you got to know about their date that time to you tried every possibility to get her busy & to divert her........you send her with me for her safety you didn't wanted her to involve in all this mess you didn't knew she will met REYANSH at cafe....... It was me who brought her their but that was an accident planned by destiny not you & me.......she is afraid now but you have to handle her......yaa it's very tough for her to digest the fact but now she knows that criminals real face.......she will be away from him.......& About MURDER yes it will be very tough for her to forget that dreadful incidence with overcoming her fear & phobias but we are with her na........don't you think whatever happen with her was her destiny you tried so much to keep her away from him by every means......you tried everything, you done so many efforts, you even didn't tell her the truth to not hurt her...... still destiny played with her & she got to know about his true colours by herself now........ see she will parted away from him....... we don't have to do anything....... whatever happen was happen with god's wish which is good for us & PARI too......it was all fated to happen...... I can bet RUHI that..... PARI will never blame you even if she get to know the truth....... she will also say that you are not at any fault..... it's not your mistake.....& remember RUHI they are the one who snatched our PARI from us once & they tried to do it again.......... We can't let them do that...... don't forget we have to finish our mission as soon as possible because now it came on PARI & we can't afford to loos her again....... we need to protect her from them that too hiding the truth from both PARI & RAISINGHANIA BROTHER'S..... we have to hide the truth from PARI or her life will be at risk......... IF RAISINGHANIA BROTHER'S will get to know about or truth, mission, & plan na they will just finish us...... we can't let that happen..... & you can't be weak by blaming yourself........ don't forget you were the one who saved her...... you are the one who is still protecting her......... you are the one who had done so much efforts to save her & still doing..... due to you only she is alive today......... remember the things which you have done for her......... You can never harm her.......or you can never do anything which can endanger her life.......

SEJAL said reminding RUHI the facts to make her feel better but RUHI said.......

RUHI : Yaa SEJU I saved her but that dosen't mean I will put her life at risk.......... I knew everything about those two 😈😈 DEMON'S 😈😈from the very starting still I let them enter in my🧚🏻‍🧚🏻‍ANGELS 🧚🏻‍🧚🏻‍ I didn't used my all efforts & power to stope them from entering in her life for my plan & mission....... I know SEJU it was destinity which is making her to meet that devil again & again........it was not in any one's hand to control the destinity so its not mine fault & not your fault too in their meets.....& I know SEJU it was fated.......fate bring her on that path but I am at fault somewhere as I was the one who accepted their offer for our so called plan which resulted in our innocent 🧚🏻‍🧚🏻‍ANGEL🧚🏻‍🧚🏻‍ felling in that 😈😈DEVILS😈love trap........she was my responsibility.....& I failed to full fill it......due to which today she is in this state.....see her condition.......she has witnessed a murder........it's very hard for her to take it........... I already had an idea about 🧚🏻‍🧚🏻‍ANGELS 🧚🏻‍🧚🏻‍ feelings...... why I let her go with that person......I should had stope her by any means..... I tried to stop her but I failed in it......I failed in full filling my promise...... today I almost lost her......... I am sorry ANGEL I should had told you everything about that DANGEROUS EVIL DEVIL PERSON ......if I had told you earlier today you wouldn't had in this state....... I am Sorryyyyyyy........

Sejal was trying hard to control emmotionaly broken RUHI but she cried out again saying this looking at sleeping figure of PARI while SEJAL got angry over her blaming herself again & again & said angrily to make he realise the situation.....

SEJAL : Stop blaming yourself RUHI...... did you forgot for what we came here....... did you forgot what RAISINGHANIA'S has done with you....... With our PARI...... did you forgot the injustice happen with us...... Did you forgot that dreadful past..... Did you forgot those dead bodies....... Did you forgot who you are....... Did you forgot why we came here...... You need to serve justice....... don't forgot it RUHI.......

Hering it RUHI'S eyes turned into fire from tears she remembered her past.....her loss.......her mission.......her plan.......her oath......her ANGELS security........her responsibility of saving her from that demon ( ha ha call him by that name soon he is going to be your brother in law.....)

( Guys Imagine RUHI'S facial expressions like this when she remembered everything & got angry.....)

while saying all this SEJAL'S eyes got moist she got emotional her eyes were carrying immense pain.......

RUHI : I didn't forgot anything......how can I forget the thing which make me a soul less dead body.........they snatched mine everything........I will not spare them I didn't forget my oath........my pain.......& That fire of deaths are still alive in my heart I can understand your pain & anger SEJU...... But ANGEL is in this stage how we will work on our plan leaving her in this condition when she needs our love & care most.......

SEJAL : don't worry once she will get fine....... we will execute the next step of our plan....... we will not spare them....I think for now we should slow down our plane till PARI gets back to normal......after that we will start it again........& from now onwards we need to be extra careful.......please control your anger it will make the things worst......please handle your emotions......today you almost bashed out on REYANSH.........I had seen your this warrior avtaar after so many months.........& please try to divert your mind from PARI'S tension & worry......as I can see she is becoming your weakness.......& you can't be week.........they can take advantage of it in future........now you go & take a rest you have to be fit & fine as your ANGEL needs you......she is not stong as you........only your love can bring her out of her trauma.......be stong don't get week again seeing her pain as it's a war ahead & we have to win it & we will be........don't feel bad for her........she is our PARI she can't be weak.......she is a warrior too......

RUHI was already boiling in anger & hearing all this from SEJAL she said in determined voice.......

RUHI : You are right SEJU I can't be weak........ specialy after this incident.......now we have to fullfill our mission soon that too with PARI'S safety........... culprits should get teh punishment....... Justice will be served....... I will not spare that 😈😈devil😈😈 who harmed my 🧚🏻‍🧚🏻‍ANGEL......

Saying this she STROMED out of room followed by SEJAL.......

TO BE CONTINUED....

HERE THE CHAPTER ENDS....

Here on your spacial request I am giving you a Precap I don't know how to do it so agar koi 19 - 20 ho jaye to sambhal lena yaar.......

PRECAP : I am going to marry her now........ I need your help...... give her some time....... Lambiyaan si judaiyaan........ Mending her heart...... PARTYYYYYYY

Hush🥵🥵🥵 I got tired......Hey guys how was the chapter....... I hope you just loved it...... sorry in this chapter theirs no RUMAAN'S & PEYANSH'S conversation, lovey dovey talks or tashan but only RUHI & SEJAL'S conversation but it was important as you can see I have unfolded so many secrets........ but I will update it in next chapter...... being honest for me to write this episode was too difficult........ to write this chapter I needed to read whole story again & again to understand the situation & to plot it according to current track........ First I write a guilty conversation between RUHI & SEJAL but I want RUHI to show as fighter so I turned it in confession..........I needed to erase the whole story which I write it was about 5500 words it take me whole 2 days to write then erase & rewrite........I got tired due to typing you can see this episode is too about more than 6400 words........ While writing it I was hell confused which plot or secret I should open & which not........... lets forget this coming to the today's chapter what do you thik guys...... what is RUHI'S mission......... what is her plan....... why she came in ARYAMAAN'S life........dose she really loves ARYAMAAN'S.......Or it was all fake...... did she really got attached with ARYAMAAN or it was fake.... Dose their meetings were really played by destiny to grow them together or it was planned by someone else...... Did she already knew ARYAMAAN....... or not....... what she wants from RAISINGHANIA'S........ what is her agenda / motive ...... what is her PARI & SEJAL'S reltionship with SHIKHAWAT'S........ about which pain she was talking........ Which dead bodies & justice they were talking........ what's the mistry she is carrying with her...... What is she & SEJAL hiding from PARI & ARYAANSH....... Is it about her past & identity........ infact what is RUHI'S real identity is she is the really person she shows or theirs somthing else is on the way....... what she wants to know from ARYAANSH...... guys tell me your opinion about it in comment box............ & don't forgot to vote for your leazy😴😴 yet hard-working ✍🏻✍🏼✍🏻 writer I will update the next chapter soon........ till then HASTA LA VISTA............. SAYONARA..........

( Spacial note for silent writers : Hey if you are reading my story & you liked it then please don't avoid to vote & comments it means a lot for me as it encourages me to write...... Every time I expects 100 votes & comments but I didn't get that..... )

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.7M 82.6K 43
Entering to the room he pinned me to the door and I was horrified my his sudden drag. "Hmm .... To kya kehe rahin thi app niche" He asked pinning my...
240K 14.9K 41
His Peaceful life turned chaotic the day she stepped into his life. She is hiding so many secrets which can be dangerous for his clan and He will nev...
2.8K 133 10
"What the hell are you so scared of, Ishita? Why can't you love me back?" His voice boomed in the room with an echo. "I'm afraid of falling in love w...
7.2K 616 6
RUDHVIKA........ A simple and elegant beauty, but orphan. Her life was all well and good with the limited humans beside her. Her favourite people, he...