๐šƒ๐š˜๐šก๐š’๐šŒ ๐™ป๐š˜๐šŸ๐šŽ โš ๏ธŽ๏ธŽ

By brentsgirlfriend_

"Darlin' I don't wish you well when you ain't with me, I want you cryin'. I know it's wrong but I just got to... More

๐šƒ๐š˜๐šก๐š’๐šŒ ๐™ป๐š˜๐šŸ๐šŽ โš ๏ธŽ๏ธŽ
Chapter 1 ๐Ÿ–ค
Chapter 2 ๐Ÿ–ค
Chapter 3 ๐Ÿ–ค
Chapter 4 ๐Ÿ–ค
Chapter 5 ๐Ÿ–ค
Chapter 6 ๐Ÿ–ค
Chapter 7 ๐Ÿ–ค
Chapter 8 ๐Ÿ–ค
Chapter 9 ๐Ÿ–ค
Chapter 10 ๐Ÿ–ค
Chapter 11 ๐Ÿ–ค
Chapter 12 ๐Ÿ–ค
Chapter 13 ๐Ÿ–ค
Chapter 14 ๐Ÿ–ค
Chapter 15 ๐Ÿ–ค
Chapter 16 ๐Ÿ–ค
Chapter 17 ๐Ÿ–ค
Chapter 18 ๐Ÿ–ค
Chapter 19 ๐Ÿ–ค
Chapter 20 ๐Ÿ–ค
Chapter 21 ๐Ÿ–ค
Chapter 22 ๐Ÿ–ค
Chapter 23 ๐Ÿ–ค
Chapter 24 ๐Ÿ–ค
Chapter 26๐Ÿ–ค
Chapter 27๐Ÿ–ค
Chapter 28 ๐Ÿ–ค
Chapter 29 ๐Ÿ–ค
Chapter 30 ๐Ÿ–ค
Chapter 31 ๐Ÿ–ค
Chapter 32 ๐Ÿ–ค
Chapter 33 ๐Ÿ–ค
Chapter 34 ๐Ÿ–ค
Chapter 35 ๐Ÿ–ค
Chapter 36 ๐Ÿ–ค
Chapter 37 ๐Ÿ–ค
Chapter 38 ๐Ÿ–ค
Chapter 39 ๐Ÿ–ค

Chapter 25 ๐Ÿ–ค

7.4K 263 88
By brentsgirlfriend_

             *excuse all mistakes*

Social media.

Instagram:

@taee.2x

❤️12,567 💬3,567 ➡️2,456
@taee.2x: bitch imma big gangsta 💪🏾

@diamond.2x: lmaooo😂

@Daddy_tray: maneee sit yo ass down somewhere 💀

@Reallifemurda_: mini me 🌚
↪️@taee.2x: yessirr

@adore_.amiri: lmao friend 😭😭😭

Load more comments...

@Adore_.amiri

❤️10,345 💬1,345 ➡️998
@adore_.amiri: sigh i miss volleyball 😪.

@taee.2x: 😍😍😍 always been pretty.

@diamond.2x: 🥰🥰💖💖💖!

@bigsteppavon: 🥰fine asl

Load more comments...

@Reallifemurda_

❤️15,678 💬10,456 ➡️7,456
@Reallifemuda_: y'all can't tell me I ain't hit that shit idc 😂😂😂

@Taee.2x: bae wtf you doing? 😭
↪️@Reallofemurda_: dont be a hater it's not cute on you ❤️

@diamond.2x: just sit this one out brobro 😂😭
↪️@Reallifemurda_: hater #2

@Daddy_tray: you & yo girl needa find a mfn seat 🙄 so sick of y'all.
↪️@Reallofemurda_: hater #3

Random: he so fine wtf.

Random56: I'm sorry @taee.2x but we sharing that nigga now.
↪️@taee.2x: girl gtf 😭😭😭😭😭

Load more comments...

@Diamond.2x

❤️9,996               💬2,456            ➡️1,006

@diamond.2x: heavy on the pretty ❤️

@Daddy_tray 💍👩‍❤️‍💋‍👨
↪️@diamond.2x: 🥰

@taee.2x: bestie boo 😘
↪️@diamond.2x: 😘😘...

View more comments.

@Daddy_Tray

❤️14,567                💬2,456            ➡️1,567

@diamond.2x: ughh imma get you pregnant 😩!
↪️@Daddy_tray: yeah bye.

Random: been my ig crush fa tha longest.

Random45: so fine oml 😍😍😍

Load more comments...

@Bigsteppavon_

❤️11,456 💬1,456 ➡️980
@Bigsteppavon: come get ha back in blood 🤣🤣

@adore_.amiri: big BLRDD 🥰

Load more comments...

@Big_gunz

❤️8,456               💬1,000               ➡️980

@big_gunz: just move fa the liquor then you diveeee in.

Load more comments...

@theylove.jordan

❤️6,456. 💬867 ➡️590

@theylove.jordan: all I gotta do is post a pic & make em sick 🤣💕💕

@taee.2x: sissy 🥰🥰

@diamond.2x: 😍😍💕💕

@adore_.amiri: ❤️❤️

Load more comments...

La'taisha Armanii Williams
Miami-Dade, County
Location: Alasian Heights Community

"As you can see this house has four bedrooms three full bathrooms, a large backyard with an included pool. Then the beautiful big kitchen and family room. So would you guys like to buy this one?" Ms. Corsia the realtor asked us.

"I- uhh" I started to speak before dezmond cut me off.

"We would still like the see the other houses" he said speaking for me because I was still in shock honestly.

I got released from the hospital five days ago and so far everything has been fine. Except my stomach pain which my doctor said would be normal. Also, sometimes my throat is still dry and I run out of breathe easily.

So my doctor gave me an asthma pump for times like that. Not to much that I can't handle. I rather it be me going through than any other of my loved ones so I'm cool.

"Okay just follow behind me towards the next house. This one is located more in the Pembroke Pines area is that five?"

"Yeah no problem" dezmond told her as we followed her out of the empty spacious house.

"Okay great let's go"

"Okay and that was last house it's okay if you didn't like all the options there is always more on the market" Ms. Corsia said.

"Which one you liked best tae?"

"I liked the second one the best, but you're not buy-"

"We'll take the second one when can we sign the papers?" Dez said cutting me off.

He so aggy.

"Great! You guys can come by my office this Wednesday to sign the papers then I'll give you the keys. So you guys will be most likely settled in Thursday or Friday"

"Ok Thankyou, you have a nice day" Dez told her as we walked back to our cars.

"Thankyou, y'all have a good day as well" she smiled before pulling off.

"Dezmond why would you do that?"I said mugging him. "I don't care if you buy me clothes and shoes that's something totally different. We are talking about a whole house here"

"Simple. You deserve it."

"No I don't care you're gonna call that lady's me tell her we're not buying it. We can get an apartment like I said"

"Nope, what you wanna eat though?"

I just stayed silent.

"You really got an attitude cause I'm buying us a house?"

He said but I just broke down crying it was too much and very overwhelming.

"Now you crying? The fuck wrong with you?" He said scrunching up his face.

"Give me a kiss" I said poking out my lips with tears still running down my face. He leaned over and pecked my lips twice and then I rubbed my lipgloss of his lips.

"Now what's wrong"

"I don't know it's just you willing to buy me a whole house and you spoil me to hood all my emotions just came out at once" I said wiping my face.

"Listen baby I don't care I love you okay?"

"Okay, I love you too."

Jordan Aniyah Williams
Opa-Locka, Florida
Location: Jaz & Terrance house

"Jordannnnn!" My mom yelled through out the house. She so aggravating I just want to do my homework in peace.

"Ma'am?" I yelled back but she didn't respond she just stayed silent. I took my remote and threw it at the wall, oh my gosh.

"I'm coming" I said taking my laptop off of my lap and getting out my bed. I walked out my room and went to hers to see her sitting at her vanity.

"What you was doing?" She asked curling her hair that tae installed for her.

"I was finishing my test"

"What test"

"The one that determines if I get to graduate early or not" I said aggravated because she just ruined my flow. I was in the mood listening to music and all.

"Oh okay I'm sorry just go get me three pickles out the fridge"

"Okay"

My birthday is next month and I'll be turning seventeen, if I past this test I will get to graduate early and I'm really nervous but I'm confident in myself.

I walked downstairs to see my dad sitting on the couch watching football.

"Wassup Nike" he said as I walked to the kitchen.

"Haha very funny"I said ripping a piece of a paper towel to put her pickles on. Once I did that I walked out the kitchen and slapped my daddy bald head real fast and ran out the living room.

"Imma beat yo ass converse"he yelled rubbing the back off his head.

"Yeah yeah whatever"

I went back to my parents room and gave her the pickles.

"Thankyou ma'am now go do that test, good luck"

"Your welcome and thanks" I said about to walk out but turned back around.

"Where you going?"

"Out with my friends"

"Who is your friends?"

"Jordan get out my business" she said shaking her head and spraying some type of hair spray on her wig.

"You're my business, don't be thinking you're grown now" I told her playfully.

"Aniyah get the hell out and do that damn test"

"Okay okay no need to be so hostile" I said walking out and back to my room.

"Where is my remote ?" I said looking around my room and then found it at the end of my bad by my closet door.

"Okay what should I listen toooo?" I said scrolling through my YouTube playlist on my tv.

"Yep this one" I said clicking homebody by lil durk.

"Baby when I smash you, put your back in it
Get that first nut, then I'm back in it
Can you go deep? you keep asking it
Don't take a whole perc, she want half of it
Drug sex, drug sex, yeah yeah
Rich sex, rich sex, yeah yeah
I know you nasty
She be touchin' on her own body
Don't like no outside bitch, I like a home body
First time he fucked and I told nobody
Thought she was a Pretty Ricky bitch but she like Yo Gotti
Thinking she a pretty decent bitch but she a ho probably
A trip from LAX, she took some coke probably
Wait 'til we leave Dubai then show her Coke body
Drug sex, I might fuck her off a Xanax
Stay woke, you can't take it, I'm not in yet
That rough sex get her goin'
You not gon' tell me 'bout no baby 'til you showin'
I got a lil ho at V-Live
She got her butt tatted on each"

I was in the mood singing my song until my dad bust into my room.

"Eww why you listening to that nasty ass nigga" he said scrunching up his face.

"Unt un don't do bae"

"Mhmm tell yo bae I said why he always looking like a sad puppy"

"Yeah bye you not bout to talk about my husband like that in my presence"

"Yeah Aight" he said closing my door and I went back to singing my song.

"You my bitch, I can't change you with nobody
My whips just like my women 'cause they all exotic
We been fuckin' for a year, they still don't know about it
All the flights are private, got a personal pilot
Put my dick all in her rack and gotta deep inside
Pussy wetter than a Patek, it's drippin' off her body
Turn the cameras on my neck, you think a light done blind you
Pushin' a three star penthouse suite but can't nobody find you
She text her love, havin' drug sex, yeah yeah
2 Tes-la-s, yeah yeah yeah
Suckin' dick, with no hands
Use no hands if you callin' him, yeah yeah"

I was done with my test and I was now waiting for the screen to load to show me my score.

"Hurry the hell up"

The score you received on the test is a 87%

I read on the screen and immediately screamed. The percentage you needed in order to graduate early was a 75% according to my school.

I did it.

I ran out my room and ran to my parents room.

"Guys guess what?!" I said in excitement.

"What happens Nike?" My dad asked me and that immediately ruined my mood.

"Terrance stop doing her like that, what happened baby?" My mom said strapping on her heels.

"I got a 87%"

"Oh my gosh good job I'm so proud of you give me a hug" my mom said running over to me with one heel on.

She gave me a very long and head hug. "Okay you can let go now"

"Don't get slick" my mom said letting go and walking away.

"I'm happy I at least got one smart kid" my dad said walking over me to give me a hug.

"Umm don't do my sister like that pops" I said releasing from the hug.

"I can say what the hell I want to say about my daughter. She came from my ball sack" my dad said going into the bed.

"And I pushed ha big headed ass out so don't be talking bout my baby" my momma said.

"Period" I co-signed.

"Okay but in order for you to push her out I had to shoot up the club of your eggs would have never activated. So like I said I can what the hell I want to say about my child"

"Yeah the couch looking real cozy fa you tonight" my mom said walking in The closet and coming back out with a purse

"Don't play with me Jaz"

"Mhmm imma see y'all tonight love y'all" my mom said walking walking out the room.

"No kiss?" My dad said.

"Fuck you"

"Bye momma"

"Bye baby" she said walking over to me and gave me a kiss on my forehead.

"Wowwww y'all fake, Nike get out my room and Jaz fall down the stairs"

"Shut up terrance"

Hey y'all imma need the same as usual 25 votes 15 comments for an update, idc.

Still the same as last time again fuck y'all ghost ass readers go play in traffic.

Okay byeeee 🚗

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1M 39.7K 48
"Know it's hard to trust but we've been through to much shit, we can't give up." Risk It All On Love.
223K 7.3K 63
๐—ฆ๐—ฒ๐—พ๐˜‚๐—ฒ๐—น ๐˜๐—ผ ๐—–๐—ฎ๐—ป'๐˜ ๐—ฆ๐—น๐—ฒ๐—ฒ๐—ฝ ~๐—ก๐—ผ๐—ฏ๐—ผ๐—ฑ๐˜† ๐—ฒ๐—น๐˜€๐—ฒ ๐—ฏ๐˜‚๐˜ ๐˜†๐—ผ๐˜‚ ๐—ก๐—ผ๐—ฏ๐—ผ๐—ฑ๐˜† ๐—ฒ๐—น๐˜€๐—ฒ ๐—ฐ๐—ผ๐˜‚๐—น๐—ฑ ๐—บ๐—ฎ๐—ธ๐—ฒ ๐˜๐—ต๐—ถ๐˜€ ๐—บ๐—ผ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ ๐—ก๐—ผ๐—ฏ๐—ผ๐—ฑ๐˜†...
1.2M 77.4K 47
๐Ž๐ง ๐ฌ๐จ๐ฆ๐ž ๐ฌ๐ก๐ข๐ญ ๐ญ๐ก๐š๐ญ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž๐ฒ ๐š๐ข๐ง'๐ญ ๐ฌ๐ž๐ž๐ง ๐›๐ž๐Ÿ๐จ๐ซ๐ž ๐ƒ๐ซ๐ž๐š๐ฆ ๐œ๐ก๐š๐ฌ๐ข๐ง๐ , ๐œ๐š๐ญ๐œ๐ก๐ข๐ง๐  ๐š๐ฅ๐ฅ ๐ฆ๐ฒ ๐ ๐จ๐š๐ฅ๐ฌ..
122K 2.6K 34
"I should have let you know that your my only one"-xxxtentacion๐Ÿ•Š๐Ÿ’”