Second Lead Syndromes Of Kdra...

By incomprehenssible

Remembering all the second leads of kdramas who deserved better. More

Introduction
1.
2.
3.
4.
5.
6.
7.
8.
9.
10.
11.
12.
13.
15
16
17
18
19

14.

1.5K 38 6
By incomprehenssible

Drama : who are you?:school 2015
Actor: yook sungjae
Character:gong tae-kwang

I just finished school 2015 and I am crying as hard as I can because wtf man how can they even left him like that...if not the girl at least a better ending should have been better for him.

I think the most fun part of the drama was his character because he was the soul for me his chemistry with Kim so hyun was great I loved their scenes.

I have also watched the Thai remake of this drama called "who are you?" At that time I didn't knew it was a remake.

But the Korean version is definitely good.
Look at this cute human being how can someone even think of hurting this guy, he should be protected at all cost.

Even though he was by her side till the end, he kept her secret, he gave her the freedom to be herself, he protected her, he helped her boost her confidence and yet she basically friendzoned  him and that is what you get when you become extra nice to someone you have feelings for...it hurts the most when your feelings towards a person don't get reciprocated.

🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺
💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜

Please follow 💜

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.2K 114 21
Have you ever scrolled through Wattpad's bios and noticed how some people have such skillfully done bios? Have you ever wished to have a profile like...
7.6K 304 10
how could something so fake, feel so real? ( mileven short story ). *i wrote this a long time ago and it's super cringey lol plz don't read*
6.1K 210 11
Dear diary... ⚠️ warning contains sucide !
12.9K 2K 31
αžŸαŸ’αžšαž‘αžΆαž‰αŸ‹αžŽαžΆαžŸαŸ‹ αžŸαŸ’αžšαž‘αžΆαž‰αŸ‹αžŸαŸ’αž˜αžΎαžšαž‡αžΈαžœαž·αž αžαŸ‚αž˜αž·αž“αžŠαžΉαž„αž‡αžΆαž αŸαžαž»αž’αŸ’αžœαžΈαž”αžΆαž“αž‡αžΆαž˜αžΆαžαŸ‹αž“αž·αž™αžΆαž™αž–αžΆαž€αŸ’αž™αžαžΆαžŸαŸ’αžšαž‘αžΆαž‰αŸ‹αž’αžΌαž“αž˜αž·αž“αž…αŸαž‰ αž…αŸ†αžŽαŸ‚αž€αžαž½αžšαž€αŸ’αž”αžΆαž›αž€αŸαž”αž‰αŸ’αž‡αžΆαž²αž’αŸ’αžœαžΎαž…αžšαžΉαž€αž˜αž·αž“αžαŸ’αžœαž›αŸ‹αžαŸ’αžœαžΆαž™β€‹αž–αŸ’αžšαž„αžΎαž™αž€αž“αŸ’αžαžΎαž™αž“αžΉαž„αž’αžΌαž“! ...