shake the dust // JENLISA

By gothallanpoe

Jenlisa AU Lisa and Jennie have been married for eight years, but things between them become strained and unc... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Epilogue

Chapter 16

18.9K 843 801
By gothallanpoe

Being back home had made her stupid. After having sex dreams of Jennie all night, Lisa woke up to find that she had soaked through her underwear and shorts, and had been absolutely horrified. Despite the fact that she woke up in a different bed, clearly remembered dinner and her dreams, she still walked down the hallway towards the bathroom forgetting where she was. She somehow missed the sound of running water, and sleepily threw the bathroom door open, eager to pee.

Jennie glanced up from in the shower, brown eyes wide open. Lisa stood there in the hallway for a hot second, incredibly confused, and then she saw Jennie's breasts and pink nipples and soft belly, and her brain kicked back to life. She shouted and covered her eyes with her hands.

"Lisa!"

"Fuck, shit, I'm sorry!" She blindly grabbed for the door handle and slammed it shut, heart in her throat. The shower shut off, minutes went by, and then Jennie opened the door in a towel and peered hesitantly out.

"Do you need to use the toilet?" she asked timidly. Her entire face was red.

Lisa stared at her. A familiar feeling stirred in her gut-affection, arousal. It might have just been a result of her dreams. Her thighs were still slick from them, reminding her that she also needed to shower. Her throat felt closed up and tight, so she merely nodded. Jennie grabbed her clothes and left the bathroom, hurrying back to her room. Lisa immediately went inside and shut the door. The air was warm from the steam, and sweat trickled down her back.

"Get a grip, you fuckwad," she growled at herself. "You aren't a teenager."

Be that as it may, she was mildly frightened that she was finding her wife attractive again. But was that really such a bad thing?

*

Lisa felt like an absolute moron. So she decided to visit Jennie at work and bring some cake-black forest, Jennie's favourite. When she called ahead, Chaeyoung had been incredibly surprised but pleased. When Lisa arrived and walked towards Jennie's office, many heads on the floor turned and watched her with curiosity. She also had flowers alongside the cake, because their morning had started out really embarrassingly. Most likely the people here didn't even know who Lisa was, and really, that was mostly Lisa's fault.

"You actually came!" Chaeyoung left her desk beside Jennie's office and scrambled over. "Oh, and you brought flowers!" She grinned from ear to ear. "Is it a thank you for a great night in bed?"

Lisa felt her ears burn. "I'm just saying sorry," she ground out through gritted teeth. "We're sleeping in separate rooms."

Chaeyoung's face dropped. "Oh, that's boring."

"We aren't allowed to have sex," she added.

Chaeyoung's smile returned. "Well, I assume the key word is yet." Chaeyoung winked and opened the door. "She should be ready."

Lisa gave Chaeyoung a glare and stepped inside. Jennie's head was bent as she spoke softly on the phone, so she didn't realize that Lisa was there. Lisa shut the door and went over to sit down. She patiently waited until Jennie was done with the call, and when she set the phone down with a sigh, she jumped when she noticed Lisa.

"Oh, Lisa! I didn't hear you come in."

Lisa suppressed a laugh. "Chaeng let me in."

Jennie ran a hand through her hair. She'd left it loose, and she looked really beautiful. Lisa refused to think about Jennie's beauty, so she set the cake and flowers down and grinned sheepishly.

"Oh, Lisa, thank you. But I have an appointment at 2."

Lisa smirked. "I am your appointment at 2."

Jennie blinked. She quickly checked her schedule. "Oh. You're right." Her brows furrowed. "You called and made an appointment just so you could bring flowers and cake?"

Lisa shrugged. "I figured I'd just aggravate you by arriving unannounced and taking up your time. We have half an hour, by the way. So eat some cake and relax those tense shoulders."

She saw how Jennie was rolling her problem shoulder, which she stopped doing once it was mentioned. Jennie blushed lightly and pulled the cake towards her. "Not that this isn't nice, but why?"

Lisa looked away. "An apology for barging in like a moron this morning."

Jennie quietly opened the cake box and grabbed a plastic fork from within, then, "Oh." She stabbed the cake with her fork. "Lisa," she looked up, "I'm still your wife, you know." She was clearly resisting a smile. "You've done way more than just look at my naked body. And you're allowed to see it still, regardless."

Lisa gripped the fabric of her pants. "No, not regardless. Things are weird right now. Even if legally we're still married, I shouldn't be doing something like that. Not until, um," she cleared her throat, "not until my heart is in a warmer place, you know?"

Jennie stared at her for a long moment, making her squirm. Eventually she looked away to start eating. "Are you going to sit there and stare, or have some cake as well?"

Lisa was relieved that Jennie let it go. Her wet dreams still bothered her, because they'd been so good, and for the first time in what was probably two years, she was really aching to get laid. Her fingers took the edge off, but they weren't enough.

"I brought two forks for a reason," Lisa shot back playfully. Jennie merely smiled, and then they sat and ate the cake together. They didn't realize time had gone by so quickly, even though they weren't saying a word. The door to Jennie's office suddenly burst open, startling them, and Chaeyoung stumbled in the doorway with her hands wrapped around a man's arm.

"Sir, as I said, her appointment hasn't finished."

The man sent Chaeyoung a chilling glare. "I have an appointment with Jennie at two thirty sharp. I don't appreciate being made to wait."

Lisa stood and glared him down. Chaeyoung released the man and stepped back. She gave them a sheepish grin. So clearly she had been trying to postpone, so that they could have more time. As annoying as she could be sometimes, Lisa actually appreciated it. She felt like she'd been able to give Jennie a nice short break, and that was a great feeling.

"Don't you know it's rude to burst in without permission like that?" Lisa asked him.

He straightened and fixed his perfectly set tie. "Not when I called ahead weeks ago. You are?" His eyes flicked to the cake on Jennie's desk and the flowers, and he clearly seemed to disapprove.

Jennie stood from her desk and rounded it to sit on the edge. She crossed her arms over her chest. Lisa expected her to smile politely and apologize, but instead a cold mask settled over her face and she gave the man a glare that made even Lisa falter.

"Who she is has no bearing. I will see you when I am free to do so, Jun. You are not allowed to storm in here like you own the place, and if you ever want to work with me again, you will make sure you remember that."

Jun bristled. He straightened, but Lisa was still taller than him and Jennie didn't seem to care about their posturing.

"I assume my father wouldn't be pleased to hear that I was late to my next meeting because you were having a date."

Jennie lifted a brow in challenge. She didn't need to explain, is what her expressions said, because she was the boss. Jun didn't seem to care, though. It made Lisa so angry.

Is this what she deals with every day? Macho men and their egos?

Deciding to hell with it, Lisa took Jennie's hand and sent Jun a glare. "I suppose I should go. I can't keep you all day, even if I am your wife." Jun frowned. Lisa looked into Jennie's suddenly surprised eyes, then dipped down and kissed her, making sure that Jun got an eyeful. When she pulled away, Jennie stared at her helplessly and Lisa stepped aside.

"I'm sure you have someone to get back to," she sneered at him. At his jealous seething, she knew he didn't. She laughed, gave Jennie a wave and then sauntered out like she owned this place too. She noticed that a lot of people had gathered near the office to stare, and that most likely the whole floor had seen or already heard of the kiss.

So what. Chaerin hadn't said they couldn't kiss. And it had been worth it to see that idiot's expression. She just hoped that Jennie wouldn't be angry with her later.

It was strange, though. Kissing Jennie hadn't felt like nothing. In fact, it had been... nice.

*

Lisa sat in the kitchen, having cooked dinner herself with the ingredients sent by Chaerin. Her hands were slightly shaking. Jennie was set to get home any minute, and she really wasn't sure if Jennie was going to be weird or angry. They could very easily have a massive argument. To be honest, Lisa was expecting Jennie to storm through the door and immediately demand to know why the fuck she'd been so impulsive as to kiss her in front of someone so important, or something. Lisa swallowed.

She was unnerved by how much she didn't want Jennie to come home in a bad mood. Even if Jennie pretended it hadn't happened, she would be fine with that.

The front door opened and Lisa stiffened. In her anxiety, she'd forgotten to take off her apron and change into something more comfortable. Just as she stood, Jennie walked into the kitchen. Her dress shirt was unbuttoned at the top, showing the column of her throat and slight cleavage. When she saw the table set out, she paused and smiled.

"You still have that apron," she said first. "I didn't think you did."

Lisa glanced down. "Oh. Yeah." She stood and gently slid it off. When they'd first moved in together, Jennie had gotten Lisa this apron. It was her favourite one, to be honest. She did a lot of cooking and was usually the sole cooker in the house, especially once Jennie started working under her father. It was simple, but Lisa loved it. It was eight years old, but it still looked new. "Of course I still have it. I love it."

Jennie gave her the warmest smile Lisa had ever seen. She strode forward then and paused right in front of Lisa, making her heart thunder. "It's nice seeing you wear it. I haven't for a while."

Lisa looked away, anywhere but at Jennie's chest. Even though logically it was okay. They were married. Lisa had seen everything there was to see already. But still. "I never stopped wearing it," she said softly. "I guess you just never got home in time to see it."

Jennie frowned and looked down. She reached out and took Lisa's sleeves. "Lisa... I um, about at my office..."

Lisa swallowed. "I'm sorry for kissing you so suddenly like that. I just wanted to make that asshole squirm."

Jennie's smile returned. "I don't care. Actually, well..." She looked up, eyes swimming with emotion. "I wanted to ask you something."

Lisa could feel the heat of Jennie's fingers, even through her shirt. "Yeah?"

"Can you kiss me again?"

Her heart actually thumped hard. It was almost dizzying, feeling like this again. The last time Lisa felt like this, she and Jennie had just started dating. Maybe her having moved out for so long had helped. Right now she wanted nothing more than to be physically close to Jennie, when before she'd been annoyed by the idea, almost repulsed.

"You want me to kiss you?"

Jennie bit her lip and nodded. "You don't have to if you don't want to. I just want to test something."

Lisa studied her. She seemed mostly nervous, if a bit embarrassed. What was the harm? "We weren't forbidden from kissing," she said softly. "So I guess..."

Jennie gasped when Lisa gripped her shoulders. She leaned down and they met halfway, lips gently touching. The familiarity of it seeped into Lisa's heart. Their kiss deepened, tongues sliding out, sliding together. Her lips were warm and home, and Lisa felt heat cover her entire body. Jennie leaned up and wrapped arms around her neck, and Lisa ached. She was backed up into the counter and groaned when Jennie pulled at her hair. Lisa slid her hands down to Jennie's hips and pulled her closer.

There was not an inch of space between them. Lisa could feel the soft swell of Jennie's breasts, the hard nipples poking through, and the heat of her skin. Her mind raced with thoughts she shouldn't be having. Doing anything more was against the rules, but... Jennie's taste was intoxicating her, just like it used to, and Lisa wanted nothing more than to slide her hand-

Jennie's phone rang. The shrill beeping startled them apart, and Jennie rushed to answer the call. Her cheeks reddened harsher when the person on the line greeted her. Jennie spoke for a moment, and then ended the call and set her phone aside. She laughed softly.

"Who was it?" Lisa asked. She was still panting, her whole body quivering. She had been so close to breaking that rule. Both of them were suddenly keenly aware of what they had just done, and what they almost did.

"Chaerin," Jennie answered, covering her cheeks with her hands. "She asked how our first day is going." She laughed again. "And reminded me that we aren't allowed to have sex."

Lisa covered her face. "How the fuck does she know?"

Jennie shrugged. "She has eyes everywhere. Sometimes I'm afraid to shower."

They chuckled together, then grew silent, contemplating what had just happened. Lisa wanted to kiss her again. In fact, she didn't want to stop kissing her. The force of the desire was so strong that she was a little frightened by it.

"We should probably eat," Jennie said softly. She took her hand and tugged on it, smiling shyly. "And..." She bit her lip. "That was really nice."

Lisa couldn't help herself. She dipped down and kissed her again. Feeling this way made her feel alive again. Like she was alive again. Like she could feel again. She pulled away quickly and stared down into Jennie's eyes.

"It was," she agreed. She then left her and sat down to eat. Jennie stared at her, flushed, then joined her.

Despite the energy charged in the air, they sat in silence. But it was a heavy silence, one with desire.

Maybe it was just that they weren't allowed to. Maybe that was making them feel like this. Or maybe things would be okay.

//

aw this two 🥺🥺🥺 sana all (i hope i used that right)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

602K 13.5K 40
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
682K 33.7K 24
↳ ❝ [ ILLUSION ] ❞ ━ yandere hazbin hotel x fem! reader ━ yandere helluva boss x fem! reader β”• 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐑𝐒𝐜𝐑, a powerful d...
2.2M 116K 64
↳ ❝ [ INSANITY ] ❞ ━ yandere alastor x fem! reader β”• 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐑𝐒𝐜𝐑, (y/n) dies and for some strange reason, reincarnates as a ...
127K 4.8K 20
"Prove it. Bring her along this weekend, and prove it to everyone." After a little white lie, Jennie has to do something drastic to avoid embarrassin...