Strange Magic(Book one of the...

By wizven

Avery is a sixteen year old, when weird and absurd things begin to happen around her, following the death of... More

Disclaimer & Other Info
Chapter One- You're Gonna Be Okay Kid!
Chapter Two- Some Strange Are Bigger Than Others
Chapter Three- We've All Got Issues
Chapter Four- Everyone Looks Cool In A Leather Jacket
Chapter Five- Why Is Everyone Such A Buzz Kill!
Chapter Six- Some Just Wanna Be Left Alone.
Chapter Seven- The Citadel
Chapter Eight- The Black Book
Chapter Nine- Slithering Gloria

PRELUDE

26 4 0
By wizven

PRELUDE

Everyone dreams, though they say a dream is a reality you just can't see when you're wide awake, and one you can't just make sense off sometimes, cause they are meant to reflect your soul. We the Magizens understand that, yet we messed up,We were warned.
I was warned Magic always pays a price our professors would tell us. Especially, my kind of it.
My name is Avery Sanderson, I'm a Magizen, which to you makes no sense, but I promise you it will soon enough.I just need you to trust me and allow me access into your head, as you go through mine in return.
To understand my story I'll have to start from the beginning.
The very beginning...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

164 13 13
She didn't want this life but this life wanted her. A year after the murder of her best friend, Aria discovers that she is one of the few to be a "Bl...
61 2 11
A fairy and a witch are traveling over the lands to find a mysteriously disappeared tea shop. This tale starts as a mystical and romantic tale about...
Jiwa By KewlGurl

General Fiction

281 55 36
When Fiona Murphy wins a spot at the incredibly competitive, magical Academy of Peculiar Artistry, she was expecting all the usual school stuff - her...
4.9K 258 31
Avery is an only child in an Mafia family, getting everything she wants without hesitation, but when she graduated collage and took over the family b...