TAEGYU EROS & MANIA

By bangtae_ned

Their love was about 'I am yours' but secretly they were just possessing the other with 'You're only mine.' ... More

-.PROLOGUE.-
-.CHAPTER 1.-
-.CHAPTER 2.-
.-CHAPTER 3-.
-.CHAPTER 4.-
-.CHAPTER 5.-
-.CHAPTER 6.-
-.CHAPTER 7.-
-.CHAPTER 8.-
-.CHAPTER 9.-
-.CHAPTER 10.-
-.CHAPTER 11.-
-.CHAPTER 12.-
HAPPY TAEHYUN DAY!
-.CHAPTER 13.-
-.CHAPTER 14.-
-.CHAPTER 15.-
-.CHAPTER 16.-
-.CHAPTER 17.-
HAPPY BEOMGYU DAY!
-.CHAPTER 18.-
-.CHAPTER 20.-
-.CHAPTER 21.-
-.CHAPTER 22.-
-.CHAPTER 23.-
-.CHAPTER 24.-
-.CHAPTER 25.-
-.CHAPTER 26.-
-.CHAPTER 27.-
-.CHAPTER 28.-
-.CHAPTER 29.-
-.CHAPTER 30.-
-.CHAPTER 31.-
-.CHAPTER 32.-
-.CHAPTER 33.-
-.CHAPTER 34.-
-.CHAPTER 35.-
-.CHAPTER 36.-
-.CHAPTER 37.-
-.CHAPTER 38.-
-.CHAPTER 39.-
-.CHAPTER 40.-
-.CHAPTER 41.-
-.CHAPTER 42.-
-.CHAPTER 43.-
-.CHAPTER 44.-
-.CHAPTER 45.-
-.CHAPTER 46.-
-.CHAPTER 47.-
-.CHAPTER 48.-
-.CHAPTER 49.-
-.CHAPTER 50.-

-.CHAPTER 19.-

1.5K 83 16
By bangtae_ned

Unedited as usual.

°Taehyun°

'Choi Yeonjun, Yeonjun Choi' He kept repeating the same name mindlessly, underlining the name several times, line over the line with all his aggression until the nib broke and the black ink splattered over his white shirt. 

That didn't stop him from printing the information into his mind, word to word, just like a human-computer. Getting angry every time he glanced over the name or the picture attached but soon his link was broken by the sudden ringing sound of his phone. 

Incoming call...

His emotions which were at their peak of explosion tamed from the madness, just reading the name brought peace to his mind. And with a broken smile, he picked up the call.

(Finding the correct app was so freaking hard, still ain't satisfied but here you go.)

"HEY BESTIE!" Taehyun put the phone away from his ear, usually, he would get angry over the slightly loud noises, and here he was smiling at the voice, after all, it was his best friend. Na Jaemin has always been a special person in his life and vice versa.

And before he could respond, "PUT THIS ON VIDEO, MY PHONE WON'T ALLOW ME." He whined, and Taehyun put the phone on video and speaker balancing it against the computer. He smiled as a greeting which reflected as the other smiled more brightly, placing his phone excitedly at the same angle resting his face on top of his desk. 

"Still working?" Taehyun asked, although he knew the answer very well, they were the same, starting off early in the day and getting off work in late hours, starting the work before anyone else, and ending it after everyone else. "You know it all."  he giggled, concerningly more tipsy than usual, his cheeks flushed in pink as he smiled looking away from the screen.

"Jaemin!" Taehyun slightly raised his voice, "Be honest, are you drunk?" seriousness and strictness visible in tone, "Ayy~ No, I didn't drink." he answered, his voice barely audible as if hiding something. Still, he didn't manage to look at the screen knowing that he won't be able to hide his words from Taehyun, he won't be able to lie at his face.

"Nana..." he whispered softly, and that was the older's breaking point, tears slowly fell down his eyes, melting at the other's voice. "I can't handle this pain anymore Tae, I just can't." His half-conscious self broke into sad whimpers, "Every day I tell myself that tomorrow will be better but no, it just gets worse. 

Today, I saw children enjoying their time in the playground, I saw how the high schoolers ran after each other, I slowly am regretting giving up on my childhood. As the date gets closer every day I fear it more than yesterday, the fear of not being good enough, the fear of failure. Will this really be successful? Will this really be worth it?"  he questioned his dearest friend, covering his face trying to hide his tears but failing every second.

"Jae, are you okay?" Taehyun asked the most insensible question his mind could make up, his emotions weren't doing well either, "No, Tae! Are we okay? Are you okay?"  

Taehyun hated the fact that he couldn't reach out his hand to comfort him, he hated how the boundaries set them apart. "I am fine Jae-" "NO! Stop lying Tae!" Jaemin yelled his voice breaking at his name, "Stop lying... just stop."

"You are the one who sacrificed it all, you started off in your youngest days, how does it feel Mr. Kang? How does it truly feel?" 

The deep emotional bond between the two was separated by distance, where willing to bury the other in a warm hug all you could do was use an emoticon. Where they just wanted to be in each others' company, just laugh in the same room, where Jaemin wanted to be Taehyun's headlock after teasing him, where Taehyun just wanted to feel Jaemin's out of embarrassment soft side punches on his arms. Just wanting to be with each other forgetting all their responsibilities.

The old days where tiny Taehyun would chase after his Hyung, the days where they would fight over the same toy which Jaemin would willingly hand over to the younger after small quarrels, the days where they were carefree, the days where little Taehyun would always save up candy for his also little Jaemin Hyung. 

Did they really give upon their childhood for that one dream?

They had taken their own selves out of their familiar pushing themselves into new uncomfortable places, fighting till date just to see that one dream flourishes in front of their eyes. 

Several reasons to give up but that one reason kept them going for years but now that the goal was coming closer, why did they fear it? When the young minds first aimed for success, the innocent smiles never knew what all sacrifices and sufferings were tagging along the seven lettered words. 

With time they learned to lie to themselves, to tell themselves that they were doing fine when they were at the point of breaking from exhaustion. They were hypocrites of their emotions, showing the whole world how luxurious and without worries their lives were but only they knew how big of liars they were.

"We'll be fine," Taehyun whispered, "I just know it, just three more months, we'll know the results then, just three more months. Remember why we started Jae, let's not give up just yet." he looked up and smiled as tears silently rolled down his face. Silence wrapped them in a blanket, as they tried to hide their tears. "Fighting Jaetae!" Jaemin was the first one to break the silence, trying to cheer up the environment, "We should stop crying we look like Nemo but ugly!" they both chuckled wiping their tears. "Nemo would be offended, that's disrespectful NaNa!"  

(a/n: sorry I couldn't stop making references.)

Jaemin stuck out his tongue at the younger, scrunching his nose teasingly, then he remembered why he had called him in the first place, "Oi, open the parcel right now!" he clapped his hands in excitement as Taehyun grabbed one of the parcels his managers left in his room, he placed the box on his table, the medium-sized boxed covered his face, he took out the penknife from his drawers and cut between the folds covered in duct tape. 

He pulled out the paper bag and set the box down, as his sight was welcomed by an expensive perfume bottle, a strawberry Gucci key case, and candies from Paris itself. "You really had to?" he hid his smile while rolling his eyes, "Ungrateful bitch," Jaemin also playfully rolled his eyes at the younger, "Anyways, I remember a certain guy sending me this watch," he paused to flex the watch on his wrist smirking at the younger, Taehyun very remembered the Rolex he had recently bought for him, "Okay, that's enough you can stop, thanks Hyung." 

"Nah, wait- speaking of this, buy me those coffee shots once again please." Jaemin puppy-eyed him, "Sure thing," Taehyun chuckled, "Be careful though, you are addicted to coffee." "Yeah, yeah whatever, and what's up with that shirt, is that something KTH himself designed, what's it called MooMoo style or Feel like a cow?" he mocked as he laughed at every breath, Taehyun looked down at his shirt, the black stains on the white cloth looked like a new jersey cow's skin but remembering what had triggered this made his brain heat up. 

Jaemin noticed the sudden change in expression, he also became quiet, he very well knew his best friend. A look of horror spread across his face as he stared at the younger's face turn into an emotionless cold face, he could feel the negative vibes radiating from the screen alone.

"Tae, don't," he said turning into panic mode, raising his hands in front of the screen, doing all he could to make the younger look up at him but all his actions went to waste, ignored. 

"Tae, think before you do anything, make sure you don't do anything stupid that you'll regret it later-" he paused as Kang looked at him dead in the eye, his usually passionate eyes now were pitch dark filled with nothing but d. A comestion smirk curved on his lips, except the fact that this time the devouring was by the fire of abhorrence. "Dear Hyunnie-" 

"Bye Hyung, talk to you later."  Taehyun shut him up with a dark twisted smile.

"SHIT!" He hastily grabbed his phone as the younger hanged upon him, he whispered under his breath "Which human doesn't want to live peacefully?" He tried calling Taehyun but the only voice he received in response was the annoying unwanted AI voice, "The number you've dialed is currently switched off, pleaser try again later-"

...

Another chapter done!

Breathe in some TaeMin, JaeHyun or JaeTae. I had to use JaeTae 'cause TaeMin reminded me of  SHINee and JaeHyun of NCT smh -_-

Double update since I already gave my last exam for this grade and all I have to wait for is the results.

Wooohooo~

There dies my excitement.

Anyways my current minute aesthetic LoL

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

91.9K 5.6K 25
ꨄ In this world, a small number of people possess a supernatural ability called ebys. Two certain college ebysers seem to really not like each other...
825K 38.1K 60
Taehyung is appointed as a personal slave of Jungkook the true blood alpha prince of blue moon kingdom. Taehyung is an omega and the former prince...
14.5K 237 6
думаю что описание не нужно , без него и так всё понятно))
19.4K 600 21
❝ you're my love. the person I'll love in every universe.❞ slow updates (sometimes fast, depends) taehyun and beomgyu oneshots cause their friendsh...