ᵇᵘʳⁿᵒᵘᵗ ; ᵏ. ᵏᵒᶻᵘᵐᵉ

By SleepyHatake

"[ɴᴀᴍᴇ]'ꜱ ʙᴇᴇɴ ʟɪᴋᴇ ᴛʜɪꜱ ꜰᴏʀ ʏᴇᴀʀꜱ, ꜱʜᴇ'ꜱ ᴛɪʀᴇᴅ." 𝘪𝘯 𝘸𝘩𝘪𝘤𝘩 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘣𝘶𝘳𝘯𝘰𝘶𝘵 𝘰𝘧 𝘯𝘦𝘬𝘰𝘮𝘢 𝘮�... More

𝗶𝗻𝘁𝗿𝗼𝗱𝘂𝗰𝘁𝗶𝗼𝗻 (𝗿𝗲𝗮𝗱)
𝟬.𝟭 𝗯𝘂𝗿𝗻𝗼𝘂𝘁
𝟬.𝟮 𝗼𝗹𝗱 𝘄𝗮𝘆𝘀/𝗶𝗹𝗹𝗲𝗴𝗮𝗹 𝗱𝗿𝗶𝘃𝗶𝗻𝗴
𝟬.𝟯 𝗲𝘅𝗵𝗮𝘂𝘀𝘁𝗶𝗼𝗻
𝟬.𝟰 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝘀𝘁𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝘂𝗽 𝗳𝗼𝗿 𝗲𝘃𝗲𝗿𝘆𝗼𝗻𝗲 𝗯𝘂𝘁 𝘆𝗼𝘂𝗿𝘀𝗲𝗹𝗳
𝟬.𝟰.𝟱 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝘀𝘁𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝘂𝗽 𝗳𝗼𝗿 𝗲𝘃𝗲𝗿𝘆𝗼𝗻𝗲 𝗯𝘂𝘁 𝘆𝗼𝘂𝗿𝘀𝗲𝗹𝗳
𝟎.𝟓 𝐚𝐛𝐬𝐞𝐧𝐭
𝟬.𝟳 𝗴𝗼𝗼𝗱 𝗼𝗹𝗱 𝗳𝗮𝘀𝗵𝗶𝗼𝗻𝗲𝗱 𝗹𝗼𝘃𝗲𝗿 𝗯𝗼𝘆
𝟬.𝟴 𝘀𝗼𝗺𝗲𝗼𝗻𝗲 𝘁𝗼 𝗽𝘂𝘁 𝘂𝗽 𝘄𝗶𝘁𝗵 𝗺𝘆 𝗯𝘀
𝟬.𝟵 𝗺𝗼𝗺𝗲𝗻𝘁𝘀 𝘁𝗵𝗮𝘁 𝗰𝗼𝘂𝗻𝘁
𝟬.𝟭𝟬 𝗶𝗻𝘁𝗼 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗳𝘂𝘁𝘂𝗿𝗲
𝟬.𝟭𝟭 𝗮𝗹𝗹 𝘁𝗵𝗶𝗻𝗴𝘀 𝗰𝗼𝗺𝗲 𝘁𝗼 𝗽𝗮𝘀𝘀
𝗽𝗹𝗲𝗮𝘀𝗲 𝗿𝗲𝗮𝗱!

𝟬.𝟲 𝗶𝘁 𝗱𝗼𝗲𝘀𝗻'𝘁 𝘀𝗲𝗲𝗺 𝗿𝗲𝗮𝗹

3.1K 129 234
By SleepyHatake

aiko and kuroo sat in the back while you and kenma sat in the front. the music was making the sub shake the car slightly from the bass and the exhaust only added to the noisiness. 'alien blues' by vundabar blasted through out the car, you moved your head back and forth singing the lyrics while aiko and kuroo 'played' the instruments in the background. 

kenma was a little out of it, every time he was with you everything seemed so surreal. for someone who was so sad, you sure knew how to have a good time no matter what. aiko snap chatted kenma who answered right away. 

aiko

what's wrong? you seem out of it.

kenma

nothing, this just doesn't seem real. 

aiko

wdym?

kenma

[name], when i'm with her it doesn't seem real. like it's weird... she just seems so happy, i like it.

aiko

because [name]'s trying to live the life she wants, she's trying to make the best of her situation. 

kenma didn't respond but only thought about her response. aiko smiled at kenma through the rear-view mirror. he looked over at you and took your energy in, he could tell something was heavy on your mind always but you still tried your best to radiate happy energy. the windows were down making the air flow throughout the car and the sunset made your skin glow. your sunglasses were a bit low on your nose and you had a sucker stick in between your lips, everything about you was what he was looking for he just didn't realize it till he met you. 

pulling into the mcdonalds you drove through the drive thru, "what do you guys want? i just got paid, so it's on me!"

you told the worker everyones orders and picked it up from the window, you knew this area a bit. remembering the park that was close by you sped to it going at least 110km/h, drifting around corners made kuroos drink slosh around in the cup. 

"[name]! if my drink spills were going back and getting another one!" kuroo yelled over the music. 

aiko was having a laughing fit while holding her hands out the window, kenma chuckled a bit. he felt alive, truly. he was having fun, maybe his parents were right... you are what he needs. he snapped a picture of you and posted it to his instagram. 

if i die, it's this crazy mfs fault

aikobb : right, i should drive lol

captainkuroo : mf almost made me drop my sprite:(

obssessedwithkenmagirlfromurclass : you won't die if you're with me

kenmah8su : @/obsessedwithkenmagirlfromurclass i'd rather die, read my username -_-

read more comments.

kenma pushed you on the swing while you sipped on your iced tea and aiko and kuroo had hidden somewhere within the play set. 

"let's go find them, ten bucks they're making out," you whispered. 

kenma covered his mouth and nodded, following you you quietly sneaked around the play structure and found the underneath a slide. 

"ten bucks," you mouthed doing a gimme hand signal. 

he glared at you before slamming his fist on the bottom of the slide, kuroo pulled his head back and hit it off the slide. 

"ah! fuck you bitch!" kuroo screamed getting up to chase him. 

kenma ran at him and jumped on his knocking kuroo down, the two boys fake fought it out before standing up. kenma pulled out a ten and tossed it to you, "thank you~"

play 'freak show' by punkinloveee. (time skip)

you got your parents consent for another tattoo except you decided to do this one by yourself, with a bit of help from iruka. 

iruka sat on the chair beside you, "you're doing good, do lighter strokes for this part. you want less attention there and more on the edges."

you nodded and continued to shade the tattoo, the needles pushing into your skin repeatedly, you couldn't deny it you loved the pain of it. you wiped it off and looked at it in the mirror the tiger was perfectly placed on your thigh covering your old scars, smiling you put the clear bandage over it and cleaned up.

you sat at the desk and you stood up when kenma walked in, "kenma!" 

he waved, "[name]!"

you gave him a hug and walked to your back room, "what'd you stop in for?"

"i kind of want a piercing..." he responded rubbing his nape. 

you internally cheered, wanting a new piercing too, "i think normal ear lobes, a belly button piercing or a tongue one would look good!"

after some thinking kenma decided on a belly button piercing since it would be the most low-key during volleyball and since he almost never goes swimming. once it was done he looked down at the silver jewelry, he handed you thirty dollars due to a major discount you gave him and watched you give yourself a septum piercing with a new needle of course. 

you observed both of your piercings, "feel like a brand new person, look at my new tattoo."

he looked at it closely and smirked, "looks good."

new new

kenmah8su : pretty bitch 

aikobb : bull vibes or whatever, looking good!

captiankuroo : me nextttt, matching piercings

realrin : i'm telling mom

read more comments.

you and kenma had now been dating for one whole month and your relationship was healthy as ever, expect you weren't so healthy. it's been two more weeks and your dark circles have remained the same, your skin has gotten paler than your natural skin tone and you were dreading tomorrow. sora's birthday was tomorrow, his first birthday in heaven and first birthday with out you guys. 

you've been ghosting everyone for the past few days sending kenma vague texts but reassuring him that he didn't do anything wrong. aiko, kuroo and kenma have been in contact and decided that they were all going to visit you on saturday, two days after sora's special day. that should give you and your family some time to relax together. 

you on the other hand have been sleeping for the last couple days and working on sketches for clients from home. you planned to visit yaku tomorrow to give him his gift, you thought it would be more sentimental if it was given to him on sora's birthday. 

rubbing your eyes for what seemed like the hundredth time you observed the realistic drawing of your brother and his best friend. you hit everything to a t, it was perfect. from sora's smile to his eyes and the way he would style his hair, you thought you'd forget the little things about him but they were engraved in you brain forever. 

kenma

how're you doing, love?

you

tired, i'm going to bed soon. 

kenma

have a good sleep, i love you <3.

you

i love you too.

a stinging sensation struck your eyes once you shut them, it burned from how many tears you shed for the four days you disappeared. you had to fall asleep quickly, it's eleven thirty and in half an hour it would be the day you didn't want to wake up for. out of luck you fell asleep quickly and woke at ten the next morning to some supportive texts.

daichi

hope you and your family are well, happy birthday to sora! much love for you all

suga

wishing you and your family well:)<3

suna

i saw yaku's post, stay strong.

a sad smile spread across your face, you couldn't tell if your tears were happy tears or mournful tears. three more texts popped up, 

aiko

i haven't heard from you a lot, i understand. i wish you and your family well, your a strong girl [name], love you bestie.

you

thank you aiko, love you too.

kenma

morning, love. be strong today and make it a good one for sora! 

you

<3

kuroo

happy birthday sora! tell him everyone misses him! <3

you liked all of the messages you didn't respond to and headed downstairs to be with your family for a bit today, you knew it would be painful for everyone and everyone would want to go their separate ways to celebrate his birthday by doing something they used to do together. your family sat at the table looking tired, sora's favourite breakfast was placed by everyones seats including his. 

"good morning," you mom quietly greeted you. 

you gave her a hug and felt your heart break looking at how upset everyone was, the breakfast was quiet but then picked up towards the end as you all shared your favourite memories with him. yours had to be when he picked you up from school early to go to an art show, at that art show you and sora got the chance to create a painting that still hung on your wall to this day. 

standing in sora's room each holding a strawberry cupcake you all blowed out your candles before saying, "happy birthday sora..."

everyone headed out and went their separate ways, your father headed out for a long drive in the car he taught you and him to drive in and then planned to drive out to the country side to visit the places they stopped at frequently. your mother took the other car and drove to the beach because they would always play beach volleyball there, rin went to the skatepark for the day thinking about all the times sora would watch and even try to attempt to skate. 

you on the other hand changed into black sweat pants and black hoodie with your converse and made your way to yaku's house tightly holding onto the picture frame that held your gift in it. 

play, 'butterfly's repose' by zabawa.

the door slowly creaked open and his eyes widened when he saw you with your head down clinging onto a picture frame. 

"[n-name]..."

"hey yaku, i have something for you. you have it just as tough as me and my family too," you mumbled.

he welcomed you into his house and sat down on the couch, hesitantly you handed him the gift and waited for his reaction. his eyes skimmed over the drawing carefully gathering in everything, it was beautiful. it was a picture the two boys had taken at their last volleyball game together, both boys had bright smiles on their faces while holding up their first place metals. 

like a waterfall his tears splattered on the glass protecting the paper, he was speechless no words would come out. just seeing his reaction made you feel sympathy, he was unable to forgive himself no matter how much you told him it was okay. you gave him a comforting hug and let him sob on your shoulder. 

"thank you."

you smiled and wiped his tears, "forgive yourself, please. he would want you to go on being happy."

all he did was nod and hug the picture frame, he led you out after talking for awhile. you bought a bouquet of myosotis (forget me nots) for sora, the meaning to the flower was complex you were hoping your family would see them there... you didn't want them to forget. 

placing the flowers on his grave and kissed the stone, keeping the visit short you made you way to the corner store near your house and bought strawberry ice-cream. sitting on the curb you imagined he was sitting right beside you but when you looked over kenma and kuroo were sitting there while aiko ran down the street to sit on your other side. 

they all leaned on you and tried to comfort you as your ice-cream slowly melted away leaving you with just the stick. everything you did was all planned, your tattoos, the flowers, you leaned into kenma and pulled aiko closer. 

"are you feeling okay, [name]? you can talk to us..." kuroo ask quietly looking down at the ground. 

you felt your self start to choke up, "y-yeah, it's just a tough day."

they all agreed and stood up, kenma held his hand out like always and pulled you up into a hug. aiko and kuroo headed back to his house after giving their goodbyes. all three of them tried to convince you to allow them to stay with you for the night but you refused and told them that you would be okay. kenma's grip around you only tightened as he whispered in your ear, "it's okay."

you nodded weakly into his shoulder, "i'm sorry, i love you."

he seemed confused but still responded with an i love you.

aiko

[name]'s not okay, were going over there tomorrow as soon as we can.

kuroo

sounds good.

kenma

good idea.

that night you decided to pick up writing again, but what kind of writing? 

end of chapter seven.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

62.2K 1.1K 16
༺.。.:*✧𝙗𝙖𝙠𝙞 𝙗𝙖𝙠𝙞 𝙣𝙞 𝙤𝙧𝙚 𝙣𝙖𝙣𝙞 𝙬𝙤? ●𝘩𝘢𝘪𝘬𝘺𝘶𝘶!!𝘹𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘥𝘦𝘳 𝘪𝘮𝘢𝘨𝘪𝘯𝘦𝘴 & 𝘰𝘯𝘦 𝘴𝘩𝘰𝘵𝘴! ●𝘳𝘦𝘲𝘶𝘦...
561K 16.9K 56
- ★ 손끝에 𝗐𝗁𝖾𝗇 𝗉𝗈𝗉𝗎𝗅𝖺𝗋 𝗌𝗍𝗋𝖾𝖺𝗆𝖾𝗋 𝗄𝗈𝖽𝗓𝗎𝗄𝖾𝗇 𝗁𝖺𝗌 𝖺𝗇 𝗈𝖽𝖽 𝗐𝖺𝗒 𝗈𝖿 𝗌𝗁𝗈𝗐𝗂𝗇𝗀 𝗁𝗂𝗌 𝖼𝗋𝗎𝗌𝗁 𝖿𝗈�...
616K 19K 34
↳ anime thighs ↴ ┌────────── ᝬ៸៸ ᔾ └➤ ᴡʜᴇɴ ᴋᴇɴᴍᴀ ᴍᴇᴇᴛs ʜɪs ɴᴇᴡ ɢᴀᴍᴇʀ ɴᴇɪɢʜʙᴏʀ ⁀➷ |date started : 3/30/21 |date ended : 6/30/21 k.kozume x fem reader
47.7K 1.9K 20
𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘩𝘦𝘭𝘱 𝘬𝘶𝘳𝘰𝘰 𝘮𝘢𝘬𝘦 𝘢 𝘱𝘳𝘰𝘫𝘦𝘤𝘵 𝘧𝘰𝘳 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘴𝘤𝘩𝘰𝘰𝘭 𝘧𝘢𝘪𝘳. ( 𝘪 𝘥𝘰𝘯𝘵 𝘰𝘸𝘯 𝘩𝘢𝘪𝘬𝘺𝘶𝘶 )