Your Spring Day (Taekook)

Galing kay littleLion4321

Taehyung ignored Jungkook's shirtless posture, the way his muscles were bending to the moves of his hands, th... Higit pa

1. Endless night
2. Forgotten song
3. For Mr. Yoongi
4. Pink ice cream
5. Red roses of the past
6. Wine lover
7. Dance
8. Deal
9. Cheers for Taehyung's love
10. Are you into him?
11. Inches
12. Part-timer in the stable
13. Denial
14. Forbidden kiss
15. Angels
16. Facing fear
17. Surprise date
18. Wind
19. Fingerprints
20. Big news
21. Passion
22. Taehyung's kisses
23. Secret
24. Night call
25. Midnight guest
26. Still in love
27. This here
28. Mausoleum in the dawn
29. Stars and truths
30. Dangerous
31. Stupid boy
32. Fury
33. Worst waiter, worst client
34. 15 minutes
35. A way into darkness
36. The core of a black hole
37. Stable
38. Virginity
39. Letting go
40. So?
41. Lighthouse
42. Primordial chaos
43. Caught
45. My Kookie
46. Ghost
47. Hollow
48. In heaven or in hell
49. Hourglass
50. Show me the way
51. Falling star
52. Spring day
53. Closing a chapter
54. Past and dreams
55. Taste of a lifetime
Author's note

44. Hearing

392 22 15
Galing kay littleLion4321

The tears had dried on Taehyung cheeks when he reached his house pushing the door open not even bothering to take the shoes off, his steps robotic, almost impossible, his heart so heavy. Mr. Yoongi has been so broken, who could have done a horrible thing like that. What monster you had to be.

"Taehyung you're fine, I was so worried!" His Mum reached him closing him in her arms.

Her and father were dressed up as if ready to go.

"Taehyung do you know what has happened? Where were you? You haven't been picking up calls," asked his father when a shiver ran down Taehyung's body.

"I've spoken to Mr. Yoongi," he stuttered.

"It's so horrible," his mother wasn't letting him go.

Taehyung felt so numb.

"It is, but where are you two going?" He looked at them.

"To the hearing in the town hall, the police had caught that horrible criminal who has set the restaurant on fire," his mum was pale.

"Really! They already know who it is?" Asked Taehyung in shock.

"It's Mr. Naminephew, but no wonder the guy has been in jail before," said his mum when Taehyung's legs weakened underneath him.

"What! No, that's not true!" He shouted.

"Taehyung of course it's him, he's a criminal. Mr. Namjoon made a huge mistake letting him into our village."

"Mum, it's not him. I'm assuring you it's not him," Taehyung trembled.

"Taehyung, the police has already caught him, he will be questioned in the town hall in half an hour then definitely transported back to prison."

"What! No, you can't!" Shouted Taehyung running outside, grabbing the keys to the car.

"Taehyung were are you going!" Asked his father buffed.

"To the hearing!" Taehyung was running opening the car, jumping behind the steering wheel.
He needed to be there as quickly as possible, before they will make a huge mistake.

"Let me though, I have something to say in the case!" Taehyung raised his voice causing the officers guarding the door to look at him in surprise. "I'm working for Mr. Yoongi's, I have been the last one who has closed the restaurant," said Taehyung trembling.

The officers moved so him and his parents stormed inside. The room was packed, Jungkook was standing in the middle of the room with his head low his palms trembling so badly Taehyung wished to just close them in his hands and caress until his love will be ok again.

"Taehyung here, it's still enough place to squeeze in," Mrs. Lee caught his attention so he walked to the bench in the back sitting down next to her and his parents who had followed him.

The mehor got up clearing his throat when Jungkook turned his head to catch Taehyung's eyes, some hope lightning up inside his.

"I'm here," whispered Taehyung hoping Jungkook can read it from his lips.

"Citizens, we're here today to investigate a huge crime. That stranger has invaded our community, gained our trust than betrayed us destroying our local treasure Agust-D restaurant," the mehor started speaking when Taehyung's closed his fists.

The front door banged revealing Mr. Namjoon, he was furious, his eyes so dark he could kill, he was carrying the crying Yun when Nathan and Jovi were holding his jacket walking behind.

"This here is a serious investigation,"said the mehor.

"You have caught my nephew and brought him hare without any proof, only based on some assumptions, you have broken into my house and used violence against my children, this is a real crime," Mr. Namjoon was walking through the room trembling from anger.

Taehyung's heart was beating so loudly. Was all of that true, poor Yun, Jovi and Nathan.

"We had no choice, the children were hindering the arrest," said an officer getting up.

"You have great workers then sir, to beat up a five year old girl during what you are calling proceeders," Namjoon's voice was sharp.

"We apologize for the inconvenience your children went through, but it was crucial to catch that dangerous criminal," said the same officer.

"You can put your apology you exactly know where, you will be sued for harming my children,"  Namjoon was so serious, so the officer frowned.

"Mr. Kim we will investigate that case soon and we are assuming you measures in that matter will be taken, right now we are in the middle of a hearing and if you keep invading the proceeders you will be forced to leave this room," the mehor sighed when Namjoon trembled, but walked towards a wall standing there.

"Cousin Kookie!" Yun was sobbing Jungkook's name into her father's clothes when Taehyung's blood boiled.

Have those crazy people not only arrested Jungkook but also beaten up little angel Yun.

"They can do whatever they want but that's too much, they can't harm our children like that," said Mrs. Lee.

Taehyung was trying his best to stay calm, to not to start to yell like Namjoon has a few moments ago.

"Right, do you have even proof against Jungkook!" Shouted Jin raising from his seat.

The room filled with rumor.

"Citizens! Citizens! Calm down, we're here to collect that proof," the mehor was trying to be louder than the sea of voices.

The atmosphere so thick you could cut it with a knife, it took minutes for the crowd to calm down enough for the hearing to start.

"Jeon Jungkook, you have been imprisoned for a year in National Delinquent's School for highly dangerous teenage criminals, is that true?" Asked the mehor when Jungkook gulped.

"Yes, it's true," he whispered so quietly it was almost impossible to hear.

"What have you been sentenced for?" The mehor's eyes carried fire and hate when Taehyung's heart broke, no they couldn't just ask Jungkook about the scariest moments in his life in front of everyone.

"Objection!" Yelled Namjoon.

"Mr. Kim, that's the second warning!" The mehor raised his voice. "Jeon Jungkook, answer my question."

"I have attacked someone," muttered Jungkook when a rumor crossed the room.

"Please stay true to the facts, have you stabbed a fellow classmate Jung Hoseok with a knife seventeen times?" The mehor's lips twitched up triumphantly.

Jungkook's hands were trembling like crazy, he closed his fingers around Yun's bracelet with the now wilted meadow flowers.

"Yes I did," said Jungkook louder.

Mrs. Lee grabbed her heart right next to Taehyung.

"Jeon Jungkook have you set Agust-D restaurant on fire last night?" Asked the mehor.

Jungkook lifted his head looking straight at the man.

"No I didn't," he said so clearly everyone could hear.

Taehyung was almost dying watching that horrifying spectacle.

"So what have you been doing last night? Where have you been?" The mehor's question hang in the air when Taehyung's body twisted uncontrollably and Jungkook's cheeks flushed.

"I have been at Mr. Yoongi's bachelor's party," muttered Jungkook.

How unconvincing it sounded.

"We have questioned whitenesses all have seen you leaving the party around 10 pm."

Taehyung trembled.

"Where were you last night? What have you been doing?" The mehor focused on Jungkook only, Jungkook's whole posture filling with shivers, his gaze falling at Taehyung and his parents.

Thank you so much for your support. I hope you are enjoying the story so far. What do you think about Jungkook's hearing? What will he answer? Will he keep his and Tae's secret?

Much <3

Ipagpatuloy ang Pagbabasa

Magugustuhan mo rin

132K 6.6K 33
My Husband thought I'm His Roommate, 'Together with Our son.' 💍 They Were Married For 5years, On The way to Fetch His Family From The Park He met A...
90.2K 5.1K 44
"Let me touch you, Jimin. Please. Please let me." No. Hell no. Seven bloody hells, no, no and no. Absolutely in no friggin way! Those are the things...
26.2K 718 14
TRIGGER WARNING ⚠️ ☆Includes: Depression, self-harm, bullying, manipulation, and others. Don't read if you have a problem with it. ~ Jeon Jungkook is...
4.4K 137 40
Everything is fair in war and love... It is impossible for someone to be selfless when it comes to love... "It's supposed to be my marriage with Ha...