Welcome To Fright Night 🦇 🧚...

By LyndaDover

"You freakin put your blood inside of me to claim me? Why?" I asked. "I claim you as my mate because you are... More

Cast Names
Intro (Raven's Dream)
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Fright Night Characters Pictures Part 1
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Announcement
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Fright Night Imagines
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Characters Choices
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
New Books Information
Various Artists
Score Soundtrack

Chapter 70

295 7 0
By LyndaDover

Song Theme: Evanescence- Missing

3rd's POV.

Once the deadly sins curse got inside Charley's body, passed out and stood still dead as a door nail. "Charley" Raven called, got up and coming towards Charley. Adrian joined up with her as well to make sure if Charley's still alive. "So what happens now?" Adrian asked.

Raven hasn't spoken about it when she knows what's going to happen from Jerry's memories. Peter quickly ran to joined up with them and started to panic. "What happened?" Peter asked. "It went inside of him." Adrian replied. "You mean...." Peter was about to asked. "Yes, he's already one of them." Raven respond darker tone.

Peter and Adrian were shocked with fear feeling like they couldn't believe what their hearing. "No, there's gotta be another way to break this curse." Peter said. An evil laugh came from Charley while three of them looked at him again as open his eyes from normal color to red along with his skin turned into pale. "Fuck" Peter freaked out as they backed away from Charley.

"Aaaaw, what's wrong? No hugs? Or anything?" Charley asked in a darker tone while till evil laugh. "That's not possible." Adrian muttered. "I'm afraid it is Adrian." Charley spoke, after getting up and finished laughing. "Charley" Raven spoke softly. "How do you like me now, sis? Since I'm one of supernatural creatures just like Jerry and Adrian." Charley asked with evil grin.

"Charley please, snap out of it. I know you're still in here." She begged. "I'm sorry but your brother is not here anymore. I'm your new brother now." Charley said, evil grin face look. "No you're not!" She exclaimed, lunged at him. She gets on top of him and used her power energy to hold him down with all her might.

"Ooohh, kinky aren't you sweet sister." Charley growled, evil smirk face look. She punch him in the face as he passed out again. "Shut your fucking mouth, you disgusting pervert." She exclaimed, getting off of him. "Great, now we're going to with him?" Adrian asked. "Well obviously we can't killed it like he did." Peter replied. "We need something to block the powers." Raven said, until she finally got an idea.

She took her necklace off and leaned closer to Charley. "What are you doing?" Adrian asked. "I'm giving him my necklace to block the curse until we find another way to break it without any killing." She responded as she putting the necklace on him. "Once he has it on, he'll be back to normal until he takes it off again." She added, getting up.

"Are you sure this will work?" Peter asked. "I'm sure, it did work on mine for reading people's mind. And now the finishing touche is my powers." She responded. Then she relax and close her eyes as she focusing her powers, feeling the earth through her body. She moved her hands to make a circle shaped of green lights to connect her necklace when it started to turned green light.

When she open her eyes, it glow from her powers growing as inhale it while sealing the curse and cannot be broken until she finds another way to break it. Then it started to flash to break apart from her powers to the her necklace as she pushed away and about to fall but Adrian caught her in a perfect timing.

Her necklace connected to Charley's body to finish the rest of it until finally stop as he turned back to normal. "Charley, Charley, wake up you brick." Peter said, coming towards him. Charley gasp when he woke up and breathe a bit. "What the hell happened?" Charley groaned. "Long story, for now let's get the fuck out of here before anymore supernatural creatures coming after us." Peter replied, helping Charley up.

"Raven" Adrian spoke, while holding her. Charley and Peter came towards Adrian and saw Raven unconsciousness with blood drooling down from her nose. "Raven, wake up, please wake up!" Adrian called out to her. Her body was hot at first from her powers but turned down into cold as she getting pale.

"We need to get out of here now." Adrian said in a darker tone. They finally made it out from Jerry's place and headed to Professor Edden Alfrigg's house. After they show up, Edden saw them approach as he coming towards them. "Thank goodness you guys made it out there ali...." Edden said but didn't finish his word.

As everybody got out of the car, Adrian carrying pickup Raven's body as Edden froze with shocked reaction. "Oh my god! What happened?" Edden asked, coming towards them. "It's a long story, I'll explain later but right now we need to heal her." Adrian replied, Edden nodded and let them in. "I'll get the medical equipment, in the meantime put her in the bedroom and I'll take care the rest." Edden instructed, Adrian nodded.

"But shouldn't we take her to the hospital?" Charley asked. "The hospital won't help her treatment since she's different and especially her blood type is not normal." Adrian replied. They walked through the rooms and stairs until they finally approach to the bedroom. Charley opened the door as they came in. "Raven's not dead, is she?" Charley asked.

"No she isn't dead. She just need a special treatment to heal up from her powers." Adrian said, carefully laying her down on the bed. "What do mean special treatment?" Charley asked. "You'll see when Edden brings the medical equipment, for now you should check on your mom and barbie if they're all right." Adrian replied and Charley nodded.

After Charley left to call his mother and Amy, Peter stay behind in the bedroom with Adrian. "Should we tell him about what happened?" Peter asked. Adrian didn't respond as he's looking at her and stroking her hair softly. "Hello? Are you fucking listening to me?" Peter asked. "I heard you for the first time, Peter." Adrian muttered.

"Well answer the fucking question." Peter exclaimed. Adrian sigh with sad look with tears coming down and worrying about Raven. "It's for the best not to tell him, we don't want to undo her magic and making it worse." Adrian replied. "Good point, I'll have to admit she's brave and stubborn for saving our lives. I mean if it weren't for her, we would be dead by now." Peter commented.

"She is, that's another reason why I love about her. She would risk her own life to save her love ones, just like I would risk for mine to save her." Adrian confessed. "When you said special treatment, you mean faeries treatment?" Peter asked. "Not just fairies but a halfling since the halfling can't control their own powers like fairies can. If they used it too much either there's a treatment to fix or they'll end up dead." Adrian replied.

"Shit that's rough." Peter said in a shock tone. Edden finally shows up with the medical equipment and started it right away. "You guys can go downstairs, make yourself clean up and comfortable. There's food and drinks in the kitchen if you're hungry." Edden instructed. Adrian and Peter nodded, heading downstairs for cleaning themselves and eating and drinking.

After Charley finished talking to his mother and Amy on the phone, he joined up with Adrian and Peter in the kitchen. Adrian opened the fridge to get the blood bag until a moment he touch the blood bag, a flashback of drinking Raven's blood comes back to haunt him with his guilt and lost his appetite. Adrian decided to grab a beer instead of blood to calm down from his guilty feeling. "Adrian, are you alright?" Charley asked. "Yeah I'm fine, I'm just gonna get some sleep in the couch." Adrian replied, couldn't look at Charley. "Okay" Charley said. "Let me know if Raven is awake." Adrian said, after he left the kitchen. "It must've been rough day for him." Peter said, drinking whiskey. "Yeah, I don't blame him." Charley agreed. Once Adrian went to the living room, he lay down on the couch and fall asleep while holding the beer on his hand.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

17.1K 387 33
"I want to claim you right here, so you know you're mine." His nose lightly traced a line down to the base of my neck. He placed a soft kiss on my sk...
1.2M 37.4K 49
Y/n lives a hard life, she's a 15 year old girl, completely normal right? Wrong. At home she takes constant abuse, all the while working three jobs t...
14.9M 517K 50
#01 in vampire [10.07.2017] #01 in fantasyfiction [14.03.2021] #2 in Prestige awards #03 in thriller [28.05.2018] #02 in romance [04.10.2018] I...