Hopelessly Devoted To You - M...

By lil4csy

Miguel Diaz, hopelessly devoted to Carly Davidson. MIGUEL DIAZ x FEM!OC More

WELCOME
°○season one○°
02. The Halloween Dance
03. Cobra Kai Shananigans
04. Sofia
05. Try
06. Girlfriends
07. The Date
08. Help
09. After Effects
○•season 2•○
01. It really does
02. First Day Back
03. Presentation Crashers
04. Balls
05. Sofia's Return
06. Exposed
07. Cheater
08. Healed Friendships
09. Moon's Party
10. School Fight
○°season 3○°
01. Up
02. Weird Coma Dreams
03. Daddy's Gone
04. Golf N' Stuff Attack
05. First Day Back
06. Eagle Fang Karate
07. All Valley
08. An Unlikely Couple
09. House Party
○°SEASON 4°○
01. New Year, New Proposals
02. The start
03. Missing Mom
04. Attached

01. Pilot

4.1K 105 92
By lil4csy

"Sam, where the hell are the potato chips? I go into your pantry and all I see is Doritos." Carly Davidson huffed as she sat next to her friend, Yasmine, shoving her hands into the bag of Doritos.

"Yet you're still stuffing your face with the Doritos." Yasmine scoffed, shaking her head. "God, do you ever stop eating?"

"Have you ever seen me go a minute without eating something?" Carly retorted as she tossed the empty doritos bag behind her.

"How the hell are you so skinny?" Yasmine asked with a face of disgust.

"It's called a fast metabolism." Carly rolled her eyes, Yasmine rolling her eyes right back.

"Okay, you were totally right Yasmine. This is so much fun." Sam laughed, trying to ease the tension.

"Told you." Yasmine said in a sing-song voice. "Always better to be the one throwing the party."

"Can someone please tell Kyler to leave? He's been eye-banging Sam the entire day." Carly noted disgustingly, causing Sam, Yasmine and Moon to all glance to Kyler who gave Sam a smile.

Sam let out a small giggle, causing Carly to roll her eyes.

"He's literally the definition of douchebag." Carly said before pretending to puke.

"Shut up. He's literally so hot." Sam scoffed, jokingly nudging Carly's shoulder.

"Hey, Rory, do your flip again. I want to get it for my channel." Moon said as she got up, pulling out her phone and recording Rory.

Rory jumped unto the trampoline before flipping into the pool.

Everyone cheered for the pale teen.

"Hey, hey! What the hell is going on here?" The teens heard a voice exclaim.

Carly whipped her head to the side to see Daniel Larusso, Sam's dad.

"Oh shit." Moon muttered before Daniel shut off the music.

"Alright, everybody get out of here right now." Daniel shouted as Carly got up, grabbing her towel and wrapping it around herself.

The Larusso's and Carly's family were two peas in a pod.

Carly's mother, Diane, and Amanda, Sam's mom, were best friends growing up, forcing their two daughters to also become best friends.

The name Sam and Carly wasn't on purpose, seeing as Sam and Carly were born way before that tv show started but it did make the moms joyous that the names they had chosen were coincidentally the name of everyone's favorite pair of besties.

"Is he wearing my bathing suit?" Carly heard Daniel exclaim as she watched Moon walk towards her.

"Hey, Yasmine and I are gonna go, tell Sam I said bye." Moon smiled at Carly.

"Okay, bye." Carly replied to Moon before Moon walked off.

Carly looked to her left to see Sam, her arms crossed and a frown on her face.

"Did he ground you?" Carly asked, an eyebrow raised.

"Not yet, but I know he's going to." Sam sighed frustratedly.

"Doubt he'll ground you if I'm here." Carly shrugged.

"Right, you were blessed with a cool mom and dad." Sam groaned, referring to the fact that Carly's mom and dad both allowed her to go wherever she wanted and bring home whoever she wanted.

Carly's face dropped, unnoticed by Sam.

🥋

"I need one of you bitches to pick me up for school tomorrow." Yasmine said as Carly laid her head in Sam's lap.

Daniel had just sent to two girls to their rooms, not wanting to talk to them yet.

"How is your car still not ready?" Carly asked as she turned her head to face the webcam.

"My dad is getting me a new one." Yasmine said proudly. "He felt bad about that 'deer' that jacked up the Range Rover."

"You hit a deer?" Moon asked confusedly.

"No, Moon, she rear-ended that guy's car." Sam said, trying her best to be patient with the blonde.

"Oh, yeah, right."

"I'm still kind of freaked out about it." Sam admitted softly.

"You guys should feel bad for driving away." Carly scoffed, folding her arms.

Thankfully, Carly was not present when that incident had happened.

"From that meth-head zombie? If I hadn't gunned it, we'd be chained up in his basement right now." Yasmine said, causing Carly to roll her eyes.

"Sam, you guys a sec?" Daniel asked as he barged into the room, causing Carly to sit up.

"Oh, I didn't know you were talking to your friends, I-I'll come back."

"No." Sam said quickly. "Just wait a second."

"I'll uh, pick you up tomorrow, Yasmine." Sam sighed before shutting her laptop.

"Do you need me to go wait outside, Uncle Dan?" Carly asked Daniel.

Although they weren't related, Carly would call Daniel and Amanda her uncle and aunt, Sam doing the same for Carly's mom.

"You can uh, stay if you want." Daniel said, a small smile on his face.

Sam put away her laptop as Carly plopped back down on the bed, going unto her phone.

"I just wanted to say-"

"No, dad. I'm really sorry about today." Sam said, cutting off Daniel. "I shouldn't have just invited everyone over without asking you and Mom first."

"Well, maybe I overreacted a little." Daniel said, causing Carly to look up from her phone and raise her brows.

"Maybe more than a little, okay?" Daniel scoffed, rolling his eyes.

"Just have those guys bring their own trunks from now on, okay?"

"Deal." Sam laughed.

"So these guys..." Daniel trailed off as he sat next to Sam. "Anyone I have to worry about?"

"You don't have to worry, Dad." Sam said, causing Daniel to let out a small laugh.

"But there is this one guy, Kyler." Sam said, pursing her lips. "He and I have been texting a little bit."

Daniel and Sam having conversations like these infront of Carly was a norm.

Did the girl feel out of place? Yes.

Did anyone care if she was in the room? No.

"Texting." Daniel nodded. Carly picked up a bag of popcorn that Sam had next to her desk, stuffing a handful into her mouth. "Right."

"Just words, though?" Daniel asked, causing Carly to almost choke on her popcorn.

"What do you mea- Oh, gross. No, no. Just words, Dad." Sam said, cutting herself off.

"Gross." Carly repeated, throwing  popcorn at the older man.

Daniel rolled his eyes, picking up a popcorn that had landed on his shirt and plopping it into his mouth.

"Good, that's good." Daniel said awkwardly. "So Kyler... how about we invite him over for dinner on Friday?"

"You want me to invite Kyler to Friday family dinner?" Sam asked shocked as she glanced towards Carly, who just shrugged.

"I'm not talking about walking you down the aisle." Daniel scoffed. "We're going to give the kid a meal."

"Besides, your brother has a sleepover. It'll be a good chance for us to get to know him." Daniel added.

"Okay." Sam nodded. "I'll see if he can come."

"Great." Daniel nodded.

"You don't have to worry about me, Dad. I can handle myself. I'm a LaRusso." Sam laughed.

"That's my girl. Jersey tough." Daniel said before he and Sam fist bumped.

"What about you, Carly?" Daniel asked, causing Carly to look up from her phone. "You have a boyfriend that you want to invite to dinner Friday?"

"No, and I'm not looking, just focusing on my studies right now." Carly nodded.

"That's good, getting your grades up." Daniel smiled at the girl.

Carly nodded in response.

"Alright well, I'm gonna go and leave you two now." Daniel said as he began to leave the room. "Good night, girls."

"Night!"

🥋

Carly looked around the lunchroom as Yasmine, Sam and her made their way towards their designated lunch table.

"Hey." Sam greeted Moon and couple other of their friends as they sat down.

Yasmine sat next to Moon, Carly sat to the left of Yasmine and Sam sat to the left of Carly.

"Hey guys." Moon smiled. "What did Sam's dad say after we left?"

"Not much, he was really chill about it." Sam smiled.

"Chill? Sam, he kicked us out." Yasmine scoffed.

"Well after he was chill. He even asked Sam to invite Kyler to dinner Friday." Carly rolled her eyes, scrolling through her instagram home page.

"You're kidding, I love your dad." Moon said, a smile on her face.

Sam smiled back.

"Oh my god you guys, you see that guy over there who looks like he went down on a lawnmower? He's literally wearing the ugliest sweater l've ever seen." Yasmine said, scrunching her face.

"Leave him alone, Yasmine." Carly said as she scrolled through her instagram.
"That's so wrong."

"Speaking of wrong, check out Fug-lisha. She looks like she ate a picnic table." Yasmine pouted at the girl.

"Yasmine, seriously. Stop." Carly scolded, causing Yasmine to stop with an eyeroll.

"Whatever." Yasmine said, her lips curled in annoyance. "What're we dressing as for the Halloween party?"

"I was thinking slutty cat, or-"

"What's up, ladies? I heard the word slutty and now I've been summoned." Someone said as he sat on an empty chair infront of Carly, cutting her off.

Carly looked up to see that the voice belonged to Bruck.

"Hey Sam, looking beautiful." Kyler said as he slid a chair between Carly and Sam, sitting down in it.

"A man with words." Yasmine snickered.

Everyone on the table saw a boy had froze a few feet away, an annoyed look on his face.

Carly studied the boy.

She hadn't seen him around before. He must've been new.

"Bye 'Rhea." Kyler had laughed tauntingly, waving at the boy.

Carly's brows drew together in confusion.

So he wasn't new?

The boy swirled around, walking away, causing everyone around the table, besides Carly and Sam, to laugh.

Carly just rolled her eyes, going back to her phone.

🥋

"I can't believe Mr. Pietro got sick and we had to get a sub. The sub pobably doesnt know shit about Biology." Sam pouted.

"Whatever, he's kind of cute." Carly shrugged as she got into Sam's car.

"He's old, Carly, what the hell." Sam laughed as she started the engine.

"Doesn't change the fact he's cute." Carly shrugged once more as Sam pulled out of the parking lot.

Sam just laughed, shaking her head in response.

The two sat in silence for a bit, Harry Styles playing in the background.

"You know, Aisha's your friend not mine, right?" Carly questioned, causing Sam to furrow her brows.

"Yeah, I know..."

"Yet, I'm the one defending her while you're laughing along." Carly said with a jump of her brows as she stared out of the window.

"I know, I'm sorry I was just scared that Yasmine will judge me and I've already worked so hard to become friends-"

"Who gives a shit about what Yasmine thinks." Carly scoffed out. "Her personality is faker than Kim K's ass."

Sam let out a small laugh, shaking her head. "You're right."

"I know I'm right."

🥋

"The yanagi, or yanagi ba, depending on the region, is a knife used exclusively for cutting sashimi." Daniel explained. "I picked up this bad boy on my first trip to Okinawa."

Friday had finally came.

Carly sat next to Amanda around the round table.

"Voilà. The famous... LaRusso ponzu toro." Daniel smiled proudly as he placed the dish infront of Kyler.

"Oh, no, thanks. I don't like sushi." Kyler said, causing Carly to let out a snort.

The girl quickly covered it by a fake cough as Amanda sent her a death glare.

"Uh, are you sure you just don't want to try a little piece?" Amanda asked Kyler.

"It melts in your mouth." Daniel said.

Uh, no. Fish kind of grosses me out." Kyler explained with a nervous laugh.

"No, you like fish. What about the fish sticks at school?" Sam asked hopingly.

"Oh, yeah, fish sticks are dope. You have fish sticks?" Kyler asked Daniel.

"Uh, no, just this fresh fish I picked up from the Japanese market this morning." Daniel sighed.

"You know what? Why don't we go see if we can find Kyler something he can eat, okay?" Amanda asked, glancing at Carly and Sam as she stood up.

"Carly, Sam, you girls want to come with me to the kitchen?" Amanda asked.

"Sure." Sam nodded as she and Carly stood up, making their way into the kitchen.

🥋

A//N

okay so basically this is chapter one. im not really confident in it so feedback is greatly appreciated!!

how we liking Carly's character so far??

remember to drink water and eat today because you totally deserve to, babe!!

also, a small percentage of readers who are reading this right now have not voted and are not following me!! it would mean a huge deal if you could comment, vote and follow to support me, nobody likes a ghost reader :T

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

10.9K 936 58
𝒄𝒐𝒃𝒓𝒂 𝒌𝒂𝒊 𝒔𝒆𝒂𝒔𝒐𝒏𝒔 𝟏-𝟔 ━━ ❝through chaos as it swirls, it's us against the world.❞ miguel diaz/tory nichols x fem oc, demetri alexop...
32.9K 1K 60
COMPLETED UNTIL SEASON SIX!! "She says, beauty is pain and there's beauty in everything" [SEASON ONE-SIX] eli moskowitz x fem!oc
195K 7.4K 75
🥋 ❛ let's spend the night doing some virtual aerobics ❜ ɪɴ ᴡʜɪᴄʜ: miguel diaz convinces his new neighbour, the sweetest girl he's ever met, to join...
8.7K 246 17
It's not a betrayal to get over the pain ELI MOSKOWITZ/ FEM OC [ COBRA KAI ] Does Not Follow Cobra Kai Storyline