Forbidden Desires (18+)

By MissEllenX

Brett Black is a 34-year-old man who is broken, inside and out, with two kids to look after on his own since... More

0. Uhm... Enjoy?
"I thought I heard you moaning my name"
2. Stop looking at me like that
3. We just held each other
4. You called me uncle Bretty
5. You ran away from his cock?
6. Shut up and take it
7. It's punishment
8. He hated himself even more when he came thinking about her
9. Have you any idea how badly I want to kiss you?
10. Little cockblockers
11. This conversation is over
12. Don't do that
13. Happy 20th Birthday Olivia, From Brett
14. Get the hell out of my house before I throw you out
15. So fucking needy
16. What the fuck are we doing?
17. Would you like some birthday sex?
18. You're going to be the death of me Olivia Davis
19. How rough do you want it?
20. Brett treats me like a woman
21. Do that voice again, it was really hot
23. Never furious with you, Olivia
24. As much as I love those black thongs, take them off
25. Good girl
26. I'll fucking kill you
27. Should we make it a nightly thing?
28. Kiss me and fuck me, please
29. Nanny with benefits
30. He's sixteen years older than you
31. Are you scared of me, Olivia?
32. You, apparently, specialise in control
33. Scared of a little truth, businessman?
34. The cheating bastard who broke her heart, huh?
35. This wasn't just lust anymore, and they both knew it
36. Is that code for something else?
37. Who the fuck nearly killed my fucking daughter?
38. I am not one to be fucking messed with
39. Like a little girl would with her father
40. Sensitive little baby
41. I hadn't told him that I loved him
42. I wanted to kill him
43. Because the woman that I love was raped by men that wanted to get to me!
44. Is Charlotte okay?
45. I know about you and Brett
46. I love you
47. I'm so madly in love with you, Olivia
48. I'm about to get a lot more soppy, Olivia
49. NEXT BOOK
50. UPDATE ON MY LIFE
Part One - Rewrite

22. I care about her

83.9K 2.5K 1.5K
By MissEllenX

Third Person POV

Olivia and Brett were sitting downstairs now, Kelly was beside her daughter drinking some wine whilst they watched something on TV. Olivia had put it on and Kelly and Brett had never watched it before - Brett knew what it was though.

After - the movie he'd promised to watch with her.

"He's so freaking sexy.", Olivia muttered, staring at Hardin on the screen.

"I'd agree but I'm old enough to be his mother.", Kelly resorted with a small laugh.

Olivia chuckled and took a glance towards her mum. "You're a MILF, own it.", She shrugged happily, drinking some more of the red wine in the glass - Brett had ran out of white, considering Olivia had drank it all.

Brett coughed at Olivia's statement. The girls burst out into a fit of laughter at his red face.

"You don't think so?", Kelly teased, still laughing.

"You're very beautiful, I just didn't expect to hear that from your mouth.", Brett said, shifting his attention from Kelly to Olivia. Olivia sent him a wink when her mothers gaze fixed on the TV.

Brett felt his cock stir in his pants at that little action.

"You're a DILF too.", Olivia resorted, and both Kelly and Brett choked then.

How drunk was she? Brett wondered.

Olivia's cheeks were rosy red, and Brett wasn't sure if it was due to the alcohol consumption, or what she'd just said out loud in front of her mother. She drops her gaze to her thick thighs, trying to calm the apparent blush on her face.

"I can't believe you just said that," Kelly chuckled though, not angry.

Olivia licked her lips and glanced from her mother - who was now looking down at her phone - and then back towards Brett. She swallowed at the intense look in his hooded gaze. Her breath catches in her throat, wondering what he was thinking about.

"You seemed to have fun with Connor tonight.", Brett said, finally breaking the eye-contact.

Olivia was taken aback by his words.

"Yeah?", She whispered, almost like a question.

"Connor?", Kelly asked, her gaze finding her daughters red face. She smiled at her, wiggling her eyebrows. "Who's Connor and why haven't I heard about him yet?", She teased, sipping from her own wine glass.

"He's nobody.", Olivia replies casually, glancing between Brett and her mother.

Brett's gaze were on the TV, as if the conversation annoyed him. Olivia noticed how his jaw was hard and visible, his nostrils slightly flared and his knuckles holding his glass of whiskey, white with the strength he was holding it with.

He looked angry. Frustrated?

"It didn't seem that way tonight.", He finally replies, still looking at the TV.

Olivia raised a brow at his disappointed fatherly tone. Her wide gaze shifted to her mother, who was looking between the two with furrowed brows. Why the fuck was he doing this here? Now. In front of her mum? Was he that drunk?

"What?", Is all Olivia replied with.

Brett finally peeled his gaze away from the stupid movie and focused on the brunette woman sitting across the coffee table, her legs crossed underneath her, her eyes glossy with the consumption and her cheeks still red with nerves.

"He climbed through my fucking window, like a fucking monkey.", Brett seethed.

Oh he was angry alright.

Kelly was so confused, but decided to keep her mouth shut.

"I told him to leave? What the hell did you want me to do? Ignore him?", Olivia laughed at how ridiculous he was being. Was he jealous? She finally wondered.

"Yes.", he snapped, his tone harsh - and it was the first time Olivia had seen this side of him, directed towards her. She raised a singular brow and Brett's eyes pressed firmly shut, realization dawning on him.

Kelly was sitting right there.

"I don't like the idea of a man climbing through a window and entering my house without my permission. He could have at least used the front door.", he sighed, feeling defeated.

"And that's my fault?", Olivia couldn't stop her anger.

Brett sighed again, his shoulders slumping as he stared across at her. "No.", He finally spoke.

"Thought so.", She snapped. "Goodnight.", She muttered, her gaze finding her mothers with a small smile, before she rose from her seat and disappeared up the stairs.

Brett let his head fall back against the couch, exhaling heavily. He'd never felt so exhausted. Today with John and then seeing Olivia with Connor all night really fucking messed him up. His emotions were all over the place.

One part of him wanted to punch Connor, and the other wanted to punish Olivia.

God knows what the latter would entail.

"What was that?", Kelly breathed, her eyes trained on Brett.

Brett forced his eyes on her - wondering how he'd explain this without gaining her suspicions alongside his explanation. "He's a bad guy, I don't want her to get mixed up with him.", He lies. The truth was that he had no idea what kind of guy Connor was - but he'd done nothing to make Brett believe that he was a bad guy.

But here he was... Lying. Lying to cover up his emotions for Kelly's twenty-year-old daughter.

Brett's POV

"Brett.", Kelly sighed, and my gaze found hers again. My body straightened. "You know that I have known you since you were sixteen, right?", She reminds me. I sigh again and my palm finds the lower half of my face, my fingers rubbing against the stubble.

Fuck, she knows somethings not right.

"I know when you're lying.", She adds, sadly.

I don't know what to say, I can't tell her about how I feel for Olivia - she'd fucking kill me. And rightly so. I'd let her.

My lips parted and my brain knew that I had to speak. I had to say something, but I couldn't think of anything. I couldn't think of anything but Olivia.

Olivia laughing. Olivia smiling. Olivia crying. Olivia frustrated. Olivia angry. Olivia tired. Everything in my mind was Olivia - and I wasn't even mad about it. I should have been. I should have been more worried about Kelly finding out what had happened between me and her daughter, but I just wanted to go and tell Olivia that I was sorry.

Sorry for being a jealous dick. I just wanted to feel her lips against mine, reminding me that we were still okay.

Fuck, I'm such a dick. A selfish prick.

"I care about her.", I finally say, emotions running high.

Kelly's face was one mixed with confusion and one with surprise. "What?", She asked, her voice almost inaudible.

"She's like a niece, she always has been. I care about her and what happens to her.", I lie - I look straight into Kelly's eyes and lie. She sighs at that, chuckling a little to herself.

She finally meets my gaze again, smiling. "She's lucky to have you in her life.", She says.

No. No she's not.

"I'm gonna head up to bed, goodnight Kelly.", I place down my glass and rise to my full height. I lean forward and place a gentle kiss against Kelly's cheek, before heading up the stairs. I should have headed to my own bedroom, but I found myself standing outside of her room.

I knocked.

Only once.

But the door opened.

Olivia wasn't looking at me though, her head was dipped and her eyes were on the floor. She knew it was me and it hurt me to know that I'd caused this sadness. I stare down at her, my breathing rapid. Olivia tries to turn her head away suddenly, as if she was going to disappear into her room and leave me here.

Fuck. That.

I grip her chin, and steer her face gently towards mine. Her head is tilted back slightly, and I can finally take in her beautiful features. Her whole face was swollen and her eyes were glossy and red. Her cheeks puffed and covered in red blotches. Her nose was pink too. She was crying?

I'd done this to her.

She looked up at me with such sadness that I felt my heart sink to the bottom of my chest.

Fucking idiot.

Olivia tries to turn her head away from me, but I swallow and force her back to look at me. Her chin still trapped between my thumb and pointer finger.

My eyes take in her lips, noticing that they were parted and she was breathing heavily too.

And then, full of hatred towards myself, and a desire to see her happy again - I lean down and kiss her.

Hey ladies and gentlemen :) I hope you're enjoying this so far. Please vote and comment, it helps me out a lot. Please and Thank You! :) Do you think Brett getting angry was uncalled for, or justified?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

37.7M 1.1M 68
Deadly assassins Allegra and Ace have been trying in vain to kill each other for years. With a mutual enemy threatening their mafias, they find thems...