Remnants New Hero's Rwby x on...

By cc282972

Just a thought that after watching my hero academia and Rwby. (Y/N) and his best friend Sean are huge fans... More

Learning and Exploring
A Heroic Entrance
(Y/N)'s Rising
Shining Beacon
Intitation
Initation Part 2

Remnants Hero's

211 2 2
By cc282972

RWBY belongs to Rooster Teeth

The only things I own are the story

It is a Saturday afternoon whenever we head over to a shop to see two 14 year old boys walking out of it.One with (H/C) hair and (E/C) eyes with a (F/C) anime shirt and jean shorts ,and the other with brown hair and eyes,wearing a orange T-shirt with black basketball shorts.They"re both carrying action figures in their hands while they"re walking.

???:Lifting up an 11in Allmight and Deku "Hey (Y/N)! What do you think of these cool new Bakugo and Deku action figures?"

Y/N):Looking at the 11in Deku figure in his hands "I mean it"s a playmates figure for Deku vs. Bakugo, you can"t really get much better than that Sean."

Sean: "I know but it"s still so cool! I"m gonna love having these guys in our collection!"

(Y/N): "Well then, first one to my house gets all the cookies!"

Sean: "Who are you.Ruby?"

(Y/N): "Yup! Now eat my dust!"

Sean: "Oh I don"t think so!"

They both start sprinting to (Y/N)"s house.When they arrive they immediately eat all the leftover chocolate chip cookies they bought from an HEB,and rush up into (Y/N)"s room and flop down onto his bed.

Sean: "Dude thank god your parents aren"t here,they would kill us if they saw us eat that much."
(Y/N): "Honestly, like I love my family and everything they"ve given to us,but they"re a bit strict on eating policies" Starts thinking about Sean"s comment on him being Ruby and looks over at a RWBY poster he has in the corner of his room. "Hey did you find that new episode of RWBY?"

Sean: "No,that"s strange the new episode was supposed to be coming out today"

One thing to know about (Y/N) and Sean is that they"re both huge fans of My hero academia and RWBY,it"s just something they found that they both started to like a lot.In fact imagine their room is full of My hero academia and RWBY posters,because that"s what it is full of.

(Y/N): "Well darn,maybe we"re just unlucky with timing?" He continues to look at the RWBY poster on the wall "Hey random question: how would you change the world of RWBY if you could?"

Sean: "I would definitely do something to limit the severity of the fall of beacon,if I could prevent Yang from losing her arm or Pyrrha dying, then I"m happy.Why would you ask?"

(Y/N): "I"m just wondering what it would be like to go to Remnant you know? For me I would want to follow up Allmights example of how to help and save anyone no matter what happens to yourself, you know?"

???: Well then lets let that happen,wouldn"t you agree brother?

???2:I agree let"s do this,remnant is already getting boring enough,adding these 2 might actually change something.

(Y/N) and Sean: "W-who"s there?"

???:Right here

A portal suddenly opened and sucked both of the boys in with them.They both stopped falling in the middle of a void.As they looked forward they saw a golden figure with antlers on his head.Remnant

???: Hello (Y/N) and Sean. I am the god of light,the older of the two brother gods.

(Y/N): "Wait.... god of light.LIKE RWBY GOD OF LIGHT?"(Y/N)"s voice starts cracking with excitement

Light: That indeed my child.

(Y/N) starts to bounce off of invisible walls and screams in excitement at this discovery.

Sean : "Wait so if you"re here,then where"s your brother?"

???: I would be behind you guys

They turn around to see a dark purple figure with horns on top of his head that have a close resemblance to ram horns Remnant

(Y/N): "YOU TOO!?"Starts to bounce off walls at an even faster pace

Darkness:Your friend there.......is he alright?

Sean: "This is completely normal don"t worry he just found out his favorite anime is real,so what do you two want from us?

Light:We want to transport both of you to Remnant to change the world there,almost all of Remnant"s realities have been disappointing to us,either straight up nothing happens or we have to blow it up because an immortal witch wanted to die and got all the pieces for that death.

(Y/N) stops bouncing off of walls and processes what he just said

(Y/N) and Sean: "WAIT SO WE"RE BOTH GOING TO GO TO REMNANT?!"

Darkness:Not just that,you see we"ve taken an interest in what you call "quirks",so we implemented them into this Remnant as semblances as well.The thing is,there"s now an arise in evil for and the huntsmen are not able to keep the peace like before that is where you two come into the fray.

Light: We want you to become the symbol of peace and courage for all races of Remnant.Both of you will evolve to your specific favorite quirks

(Y/N):WAIT SO I"M A ONE FOR ALL USER IN THIS WORLD?!

Sean:AND I HAVE EXPLOSION QUIRK?!

Light:That"s what we said didn"t we?

Both (Y/N) and Sean comedically passed out due to shock for about 10 seconds

(Y/N): Ok since that bombshell is dropped on us,how will our quirks capabilities work?

Darkness:Ah you guys are smarter than most people,we can"t explain your abilities because are knowledge is limit but we can explain everything else .First Sean you will be human , and in Y/n"s case, he'll be Faunus for there to be equality so everyone can be a hero quite self-explanatory. You just have to figure out how turn your quirk on and off and learn how to control it.

Sean: Ok that"s good to know,so you said this remnant,does that mean things are going to change in smaller areas as well,like genderbends and whatnot?

Light:Indeed that will be a thing you come across.Any more questions?

Sean: Is the only change going to be genderbends?

Light:The author is quite bad at writing different universes,so yes

Welp so much for a wall

(Y/N):Will we get a weapon?

Darkness:Oh no you see we comprehend that with your power you won't need one but you will get something to enhance and support your power in different ways.

Darkness summons a two Air Force cannon gloves in front of  (Y/N) and smaller version of  two grenade looking gauntlets in front of Sean.

(Y/N):Nice!

Sean:SO COOL!

Darkness:Well I think that"s all so se-

(Y/N):WAIT! What will happen with our families?

Darkness: For the family thing...we made it look like you 2 have been murdered,so that you"re still in that world,but also in this new one.

(Y/N): (sad tone) Oh.....I hope I can see them again soon to cheer them up then.

Light: Alright so that"s all well and done.Let"s get this party started

Light opens a portal leading them to Remnant

Sean:Waves at (Y/N) "Alright (Y/N) let"s go.By the way Samurai's are better than Ninjas!

(Y/N): NO Ninjas are better than Samurai AND GET OVER HERE!!

They both enter the portal with (Y/N) chasing after Sean

Light:Why didn"t you tell them the other thing?

Darkness:I would like to see their reactions,what"s so bad about that?

Light:I hate you

Darkness:I hate you more

Timeskip brought to you by chibi (Y/N) and Sean crashing into a forest

Sean:Ugh my head hurts where are we?

(Y/N):I would assume the forever fall forest and-DUDE HOW BUFF ARE YOU

Sean: ME LOOK AT YOU? YOU GOT ROARING MUSCLES!!

(Y/N):The gods weren"t kidding.....

Sean:Well damn.

(Y/N):Welcome to Remnant I guess?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.5K 67 10
(I do not own RWBY or any of the images. RWBY is own by Viz Media and all images belong to their rightful owners)
67.6K 1.3K 32
After a tragic event that left (Y/N) (L/N) alone and afraid, there was only one place where he could go: The Belladonnas. He took on the role of a...
18.7K 301 28
RWBY and all associated characters are owned by Rooster Teeth. The fate that befell Summer Rose is unknown, and left to one's imagination. But what i...
90.4K 923 19
Disclaimer: I dont own rwby. That is owned by rooster teeth. I also dont own iron man. He is owned by marvel support the original releases. A/n: What...