RiAnsh OS Collection (Complet...

By annie_scorpion

Just a collection of my one shots on RiAnsh More

Reality Check
An Age Old Love
Gift of Love
Love Conquers All
Drunken Consequences
Feelings
The Truth
Tempest
Destruction is Thy Name
Serendipity
The Protector
Predator or Prey
Masked (Serendipity Part 2)
Fatal Attraction
Ineffable (Fatal Attraction Part 2)
His trap or Her fate
Daddy Dearest
A heart's yearning (part 1)
A heart's yearning (Part 2)
Breaking Barriers 1
Breaking Barriers 2
Breaking Barriers 3
Breaking Barriers 4

Senseless

5.1K 242 7
By annie_scorpion

*************************************************************************************

Riddhima glared at the man in front of her. She is so fed up with the constant taunts these idiots throw on her, and especially her ex, Kabir.

Yes, Kabir finally got what he wanted. He finally got his share in Rai Singhanias life. He is not Kabir Singh anymore, he is Kabir Rai Singhania. When Vansh got to know everything about Kabir, he brought him back to VR Mansion and put him incharge of some of his companies. That has been about 1 month ago.

Now that she think about it, then she could see that Vansh was right at that time. She saw how Kabir changed after that. She saw how Kabir became cordial to Vansh and how irritated he seems to be from his mother. But the problem here is, Kabir started looking at her with pity.

Yes he got everything. Vansh even forgot everything, but the problem is she still feels that he never forgave her. And that thing is eating her alive.

Riddhima, you have always been an idiot.

Riddhima came out of her thoughts hearing Kabir's voice and just rolled her eyes irritated. Right now she is sitting in Siya's room with all the cousins and she could see both Ishani and Aryan chuckling at Kabir's taunt while Siya looked at her with pity.

Could you please just shut up?

Riddhima said and turned away from him as she tried to think of any way to find out what Vansh actually thinks about their relationship. She knows he cares about her a lot, but it's true that he started maintaining distance from her. He totally shut down himself and it felt like she was an outcast in his life.

I just can't understand why you thought that Vansh would ever give a chance to this relationship after knowing about you.

Riddhima flinched at Kabir's amused voice and remembered the time when she told Kabir that she would bear the punishment, but this is getting difficult for her. They live in a single room yet it felt like they are miles apart.

Actually you should be thankful that you are still alive. Vansh Bhai must have loved you enough to keep you alive.

Riddhima smiled slightly as she heard Aryan's comment and saw Kabir glaring at him. This is the only thing that's keeping her hopes alive.

But the thing is how will you coax Vansh Bhai?

Riddhima took a deep breath hearing Siya's words. Okay, she has to think about something. She can't stay here like this forever.

*************************************************************************************

Kabir just rolled his eyes as he saw the determination in Riddhima's eyes. He doesn't actually care about what happens in their lives as he got what he always wanted. In this one month, he understood where the fault was. He understood how selfish his mother is, and could see how Vansh tries to solve every single problem of this family.

No doubt everyone is scared of him. They are not actually scared of his anger, they are scared of losing him and this family. Even though no one here would ever agree, but they all are dependent on Vansh. He shook his head as he saw Riddhima fidgeting lightly.

She always does that when she's tensed. He never had any feelings for Riddhima, but the day she confessed that she fell in love with Vansh, he was amazed and annoyed. Amazed by how could a girl so in love with him fell for another person, that too when she believed him to be a murderer and annoyed by how easily she dumped him.

But now he understood everything. He saw how Vansh took care of her even in anger. Even after knowing her reality, he never hurt her.

I think you should kneel down in front of her as you did in front of me, while you were proposing me. Remember?

Kabir chuckled at the angry look Riddhima threw his way. He knows how much his taunts irritate her, but honestly he is getting irritated by the sulking both Vansh and Riddhima are doing. At first it was amusing to see Vansh ignoring Riddhima and Riddhima trying to do everything for him, but after some days even Riddhima started ignoring Vansh and now that happened to be the worst stroke from her.

After that day Vansh became angry young man, but not with Riddhima, never with her. He took out all his frustration on his employees and family. And Riddhima? He grinned as he remembered the food they all ate for almost a week because of her anger.

They both only calmed down after Dadi talked with both of them. But now they both are too calm. He wants them to sort this out because all this is getting too much for him and for the family too.

*************************************************************************************

Siya looked at Riddhima all excited as she finally got an idea hearing Kabir's taunt.

I know how she could persuade Bhai.

Everyone looked at Siya as soon as she shouted the words. Siya grinned as she thought about how her Bhabhi will do what she thought.

What Siya?

She chuckled as she heard her Bhabhi's voice. She looked around and saw everyone's curious faces and smiled at them.

Seduce him.

Siya shrugged while everyone's jaw dropped at their simplest cousin's idea. All of them burst out laughing as Riddhima looked at Siya stunned.

Siya!! Do you even know what you are saying?

Riddhima groaned while Siya looked at her amused. She just can't understand why her Bhabhi is being so awkward. She just had to seduce her husband. Its not as if they were never close to each other. She saw how close her Bhai and Bhabhi was before all these secrets came out.

I think you should give it a try.

Siya rolled her eyes as she heard Kabir's amused voice.

You guys are mad!!

Riddhima stormed out of the room snapping at them and they all again burst out laughing at her reaction. Siya, though confused, but was amused by her Bhabhi's response.

*************************************************************************************

Seduce? How could anyone seduce a stone?

Riddhima muttered to herself as she paced in her room biting her nails. She is just too tensed about what would happen tonight.

Oh yes, she decided to take Siya's advice but she has no idea how to start. She never did that before. And she is too nervous. She took a deep breath and stopped in front of the window opening it, and smiled slightly. This is the only place in this room that could calm her down enough to let her do some thinking.

She moved back startled as she heard the voice of the upcoming thunder and felt the rain drops on her face. She tried to close the windows but it was getting too difficult. She looked beside her startled as she felt someone's hands on her and saw Vansh trying to close the windows too.

She blinked her eyes unable to believe that he is this close to her. She looked down and saw him in the plain white kurta which is getting drenched in the rain and she gulped slightly as she saw it getting transparent. Damn!! She has no idea if she is going to seduce him or she is getting seduced.

*************************************************************************************

Vansh just rolled his eyes as he felt his wife's still form beside him. He closed the windows finally after some struggle and took a deep breath. He just can't believe Riddhima stood like a stone and didn't even help him.

Yes, he was hurt and really angry when he got to know about her, but somewhere from the start he knew she was a spy, he saw when her feeling changed for him. Her eyes could never let her hide her emotions. And yet he was upset from her. He was actually amused when she tried to persuade him at first but then he felt irritated when she started ignoring him.

And now everything is just lost in their relationship. He felt lost, she was nowhere near him. Even though they live together, it feels as if there is nothing in between them.

He moved towards the couch and sat down to do his work. He shook his head as he saw Riddhima's sad face as she went to washroom to change for the night. Now what happened to her?

He frowned as after sometime he felt someone's gaze on him. He looked up and looked at Riddhima stunned. What the hell!!

He blinked his eyes looking at his wife and then shook his head looking down at his laptop again. He has no idea what she's trying to do but he really doesn't want to look at her right now. She's looking too hot and he doesn't want to make her uncomfortable. He knows she doesn't want him in her life.

He looked beside him startled as she snatched his laptop and sat beside him. Vansh frowned as he can't understand what happened to his wife.

How am I looking?

He looked at her with wide eyes as he saw her looking at him innocently. Why does it feel like she is trying to do something?

He shrugged unable to understand what's wrong with Riddhima.

Fine.

He said and got up from the couch to move towards the bed to sleep, but he stopped in his tracks as he saw total darkness in the room as Riddhima switched off all the lights. He took a deep breath feeling slightly irritated and turned to look at her only to see several fairy lights lighting up the room. Vansh looked around transfixed as everything looked beautiful.

How is it?

He sucked in a breath as he heard her husky voice near his ear and felt her hand sliding around his chest from his back softly. He shivered slightly as she hugged him from the back. He grabbed her hands and pulled her in front of him looking at her confused.

He has no idea what's wrong with her. Why she is doing all this, and he wants to know what is all this. But as soon as he looked at her he knew what's going on. As always her eyes are open enough for him to read what she actually wants.

She wants to be with him, and nothing could pleasure him more than that, but he is not going to bend so easily. He wants to see her limit, he wants to see to which extent she could go for him.

*************************************************************************************

What's going on Riddhima?

Riddhima closed her eyes irritated as she saw her husband's confused face. She just can't believe he has no effect of whatever she did for him. She gulped as she felt even more nervous for her plan.

She smiled slightly and moved to the music player playing a soft song and turned around only to see Vansh still looking at her confused.

She grabbed his hand and put it around her waist while she put her arms around him and started stroking his face lightly. She looked in his eyes but he still looks at her as if she has gone mad. She blinked as she realized that nothing is working on him. She felt sad as a thought crossed her mind. May be Kabir was right. May be Vansh doesn't feel anything for her now.

What if Vansh will remain like this forever? What if he would never love her?

Her heart felt heavy by even thinking about this and she shook her head determined to give her 100 percent.

She smiled looking in his eyes and kissed his cheek lightly. She smiled as she felt his hold tighten on her waist. May be there is still some hope. She closed her eyes and traced her lips on his cheek and moved towards his lips slowly but opened her eyes startled as she felt a push and looked at Vansh startled.

What the hell are you trying to do Riddhima?

Riddhima blinked her eyes at Vansh's confused face. Is he really that dumb? She took a deep breath and moved close to him again.

Just trying to get close to you.

She said trying to be as soft as she can and saw Vansh blinking his eyes as if he saw a ghost in front of him.

Why would you do that? Do you want something?

Riddhima looked at Vansh startled as for a second he looked amused. He hid his emotions pretty fast but that 10 seconds of mirth was enough for her to know that he is playing with her. She sighed and decided to play the game too.

Yes, Vansh. I want something really precious.

She saw Vansh smirking slightly and realized that she can't play this game as he already understood what she's doing. Damn!! This man could read her so well. And she had no idea how.

And what is that?

He asked raising his eyebrows and Riddhima smiled looking at him excited. Now it's time for payback Mr. Rai Singhania. Riddhima grinned as she looked at him again.

First promise me that you will give me what I want.

She said not wanting to take any chance and Vansh took a deep breath nodding at her in yes. Riddhima smirked as finally she trapped Vansh.

*************************************************************************************

I want you to strip for me.

Vansh looked at his wife in shock as he heard what she just said. He shook his head unable to believe what he heard.

You didn't just say strip, right?

Vansh asked looking at her tensed and took a deep breath as he saw Riddhima sitting on the bed cross legged and nodding at him with an innocent face.

"Innocent, my foot!!"

Vansh thought in his mind looking at the evil expressions of her. So she wants to play with fire? Then so be it. Vansh started unbuttoning his kurta and saw her eyes flare with desire. He can't believe he thought everything is lost between them. His heart is telling him something else. And her eyes are pretty specific about her desire too.

Wait!!

He stopped all of a sudden hearing Riddhima's voice. He raised his eyebrows at her as she stood in front of him with a smirk. Vansh frowned slightly as Riddhima started buttoning his kurta again. He sucked in a breath as she moved towards his ear.

I want to do this myself.

He smirked slightly as he heard what Riddhima just said. But before he could say anything else, his eyes went wide as she started tracing his arms and move close to him. Too close.

He tried to move back but she just pulled him by grabbing his kurta tightly and he shivered by her touch as she kissed his neck opening his buttons.

He gritted his teeth grabbing her waist tightly as she removed the kurta from his body. He hissed as she kissed on his chest and looked down at her. She will be the death of him.

*************************************************************************************

What's the plan sweetheart.

Riddhima's face break into 1000 watt smile as she heard what he just called her. Yes, she is sweetheart, his sweetheart. Riddhima grinned slightly as she moved towards the window and opened it letting the rain drops coming inside the room and drenching her dress. She turned around excited but stopped in her tracks as she saw Vansh's eyes scanning her from top to bottom. Even she couldn't stop herself from looking at his well toned chest which is visible to her.

She smirked slightly as she remembered his question. So, he wants to know the plan? Fine!!

Just to make you mad.

She said winking at him and moved back as she saw him coming towards her with a devilish look. She knows she should be scared, but rather she is excited.

She gasped as he pulled her towards him and turned her around pushing her to the wall beside the window and she put her hands on the wall trying to support herself. She shivered as she felt drenched and his fingers creates havoc on her senses, as he moved her hair to one side baring her shoulder to him. In just one second he pulled down the zip of her dress and she sucked in a breath as she felt his hand inside her dress caressing her waist while he started giving feather light kisses on her shoulder to her neck.

Riddhima leaned back only to come in contact with his bare chest and she hissed as she felt his skin on hers. She felt dizzy by his touch and kisses. Riddhima tried to turn back but Vansh just pushed her more on the wall with his hand on her back while he moved down kissing every single inch of her bare skin. Riddhima closed her eyes letting him do what he wants as she felt her senses slowly leaving her.

She has no idea when and how he did that but she felt the cool air on her skin and realized that her dress is no more covering hers. Riddhima turned around and saw him looking at her with such desire and longing in his eyes that she felt like crying.

I am sorry.

She said and saw his eyes harden for a second but then she has no idea what had happened as he almost attacked her. He pushed her to the wall, hard, with his body and started kissing her with all the hunger he felt for her.

Riddhima tried to move but he won't let her. He pushed himself more close her even more as his kiss deepened and Riddhima lost herself in him. She kissed him back with equal force and felt disappointed as Vansh moved away from her. But her disappointment turned to pleasure as he started kissing her neck finding a single spot that's enough to make her mad. She hissed as he gave her a bite and then started licking it sensuously.

Riddhima's thoughts left her as Vansh put her on the bed and started giving kisses on her body. Riddhima opened her eyes stunned as she felt his body on hers and realized that he managed to make her forget everything. She looked at him and saw him smirking slightly.

What happened sweetheart? Speechless?

Riddhima looked at him with wide eyes as he moved inside her body at the same time kissed her moving his tongue inside her mouth.

Well, she is indeed speechless. He left her speechless and senseless.

Riddhima thought as she lost herself in the pleasure her husband is giving her. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

13.1K 225 8
πŸ”žπŸ”žπŸ”žπŸ”žπŸ”žπŸ”žπŸ”ž 21++++++++++++++ πŸ”₯❀️
12.8K 597 18
A RIANSH FF FILLED WITH TWISTS ,ROMANCE, FIGHT AND MORE , HOPE YOU LIKE IT
133K 9.9K 56
a riansh love fan fiction by anna😊