Siblings (Brothers Conflict x...

Por Ai_Shizuku

Hinata Aiko, Ema's blood older sibling. Aiko is a children fashion designer who just graduated from France a... Más

A/n
Character Introduction
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Character Introduction (Servamp)

Chapter 4

251 12 0
Por Ai_Shizuku

It was around midnight when Aiko arrived home. She quietly walked to the living room upstairs to get water before going back to her room. When Aiko arrived at the living room, she heard someone called her name. She turned around and saw Masaomi, Ukyo, and Kaname awake.

"Aiko, okairi (welcome home)," Masaomi greeted.

"Tadaima (I'm home)," Aiko greeted back. "What are you doing so late, Masaomi-niisan, Ukyo-niisan, Kaname-niisan?"

"We were waiting for you," Ukyo said

"Why are you so late, Imoto-chan?" Kaname asked. "Onii-Chan missed you so bad."

"Gomenasai (Formal way of I'm sorry)," Aiko apologized. "I had some business to finish."

"It's fine that you are back now," Ukyo said. "You should go rest now."

"You too," Aiko said. "Oyasuminasai (good night) onii-sans."

Aiko then kissed all the three oldest brothers on the cheeks and went to her room. She didn't notice that the three brothers blushed at the kiss. You are making us fall for you more, Aiko.

Aiko arrived in her room and plopped down on her bed, exhausted. Freya then got out of Aiko's bag and laid next to her.

"This is so exhausting," Aiko said, looking at her tattoo. "To think I have to fight for others now."

"You were the one who forced me to suck your blood," Freya told her. "If I didn't suck your blood, our temporary contract would have finished by now."

"I know, but I can't just watch the citizens being hunted by the vampires," Aiko told her. "I don't regret being your Eve, Freya. I'm happy that I was the one who found you."

"...I also don't regret being your Servamp...," Freya mumbled

"Did you say something?" Aiko asked

"N-nothing! I didn't say anything!" Freya shouted

"If you say so," Aiko shrugged. "With this power, I'm gonna need to protect my family members."

"Yea," Freya agreed

"Let's do our best, Freya!" Aiko said, motivated. "We can't let Tsubaki kill more citizens."

Freya nodded and fell asleep from using her power too much. Aiko went to her bathroom and changed into her nightclothes. Once she finished, she fell asleep right when her face hit the pillow.

Next morning~

It was morning, and since today was Aiko's rest day, she changed into casual clothes.

(What Aiko is wearing)

Aiko then went down to see her sister preparing breakfast with Ukyo. Ema noticed her sister and greeted her.

"Ohayo, Ai-nee," Ema greeted her good morning

"Ohayogozaimas, Aiko," Ukyo also greeted

"Ohayo, Ema, Ukyo-nii," Aiko greeted back

"Do you not have work today?" Ukyo asked, seeing that she wasn't in her usual business clothes

"Hai (yes)," Aiko answered. "Since we just finished a project, we have a break for two days."

"I see," Ukyo answered.

One by one, the brothers started coming down for breakfast.

After breakfast, the students went to their respected school, and those who had work went to work. Since today was an off day, Aiko relaxed in the living room with her sketchbook. Just because it's an off day does not mean she won't sketch more children's clothes. Now that she has a younger brother, she tends to ask Wataru to be her inspiration and model for her clothes. Of course, the young man agreed.

Since no one was home right now, Aiko thought of going on a walk. She changed her clothes and walked Freya around the park. Since it was around lunchtime, not many people were at the park.

When she walked around the park with Freya, she saw her sister in a store, buying a cookbook. Aiko then went to her sister and tapped Ema's shoulders. Ema flinched and turned around quickly. When she saw it was Aiko, she sighed in relief. Aiko just giggled at her sister's scared face.

"Onee-chan!" Ema shouted.

"Gomen (sorry)," Aiko apologized. "What are you doing here?"

When Ema shouted, she attracted a lot of attention. The people who heard their conversation turned to see the problem. When they saw who Ema shouted at, their breath hitched. In front of the high school girl was a beauty no one can ignore. Though she is wearing casual clothes, everyone can see her hourglass body. The girls around were in awe, yet jealous that they don't have such a nice body. The boys, on the other hand, were staring at her in lovestruck eyes. She was their type.

"I wanted to buy a cooking book," Ema said.

"I see," Aiko said. "Shall we go pay for these now?"

"Okay," Ema said.

As they were walking to the cashier, Ema saw Fuuto and called out his name. Fuuto, who heard his name, ran to Ema and blocked her mouth.

"Hey, is that Asakura Fuuto?" One of the customers said. "Who is that beautiful lady next to him?"

"Baka nee-san!" Fuuto whispered. "Do you not know that I am in disguise?"

"Gomenasia (sorry)," Ema said

"Ugh, whatever," Fuuto said, pushing all the CDs to Ema's hand. "Take responsibility and rent all these for me. I'll be waiting at home."

"*whistle* Fuuto is still a jerk, I see," Aiko said.

"It's not like that, onee-chan," Ema told Aiko. "It's my fault for suddenly calling out his name when he is in disguise."

"Whatever you say," Aiko told her sister and walked to the cashier

Once they arrived at their room, in front of Ema's room, stood Fuuto waiting for them.

"Finally," Fuuto said. "What took you so long?"

"You have too many CDs," Aiko told him

"Open your door," Fuuto told Ema. "We are watching in your room as punishment."

"Have fun kids," Aiko told them. "I'll be helping Ukyo with dinner."

Aiko walked to her room, changing her clothes and bringing Freya with her.

As Aiko arrived at the kitchen, she saw that Ukyo was already wearing his cute apron and prepared the ingredients.

"Ukyo-niisan," Aiko called out to him. "Is there anything you would like me to help?"

"Aiko," Ukyo replied to her. "If you don't mind, can you do the miso soup while I do the main dish?"

"Alright," Aiko replied.

She placed Freya down on the floor because they can't stay too far away from each other. As they were making dinner, both siblings were making conversations about their work.

"I see," Ukyo hummed. "It seems by the end of this month you will be busy every day."

"Aren't you always busy, nii-san?" Aiko asked. "Are you sure you don't need to rest?"

"I'm fine, Aiko," Ukyo reassured.

After a few minutes, they heard footsteps ascending from the stairs. Both of them looked over to see who it was. The person was Ema, but without Julie.

"Hello," Ema greeted. "Is there anything I can help you with?"

"Ema!" Aiko greeted back.

"Then, can you help with the plates?" Ukyo asked.

"Yes," Ema agreed and did as told. 

Once they finished preparing dinner, the siblings came down to the dining table. Aiko, who was sitting in the middle of Wataru because the boy used his puppy dog eyes that she cannot say no to, couldn't find Julie.

"Ema," Aiko called.

"Hai (yes), onee-chan?" Ema replied.

"Where is Julie?" Aiko asked.

"Well...you see..." Ema nervously said.

Flashback~

When Aiko left the two siblings to help Ukyo with dinner, Fuuto barged inside Ema's bedroom to watch the movies they brought home.

"Fuuto-kun?" Ema called, seeing the male who barged inside her room and sat on her bed.

Julie, who was on Ema's shoulder, hissed at Fuuto.

"You know...that thing is in the way," Fuuto said, pointing at Julie.

"What?" Ema asked, holding Julie so that she won't try to jump on Fuuto.

"Put it away somewhere," Fuuto ordered. "What if it scratches my face? I'm an idol, you know."

"Oh, ok," Ema said, doing as Fuuto wished.

Ema then picked Julie up and put him inside her backpack, zipping it close so that the male won't run away. Ema apologized when she saw how Julie was thrashing around inside her bag and calling out her name, though all Fuuto can hear are squeaks.

"So submissive," Fuuto said while closing the curtains. "Not a bad quality to have. It'll make you fun to torment."

"What?" Ema blurted, putting her hand on her chest before Fuuto walked to her and grabbing her hand.

"Would you do something for me?" Fuuto asked, going closer to Ema. 

Ema didn't say anything and looked perplexed. She didn't know that the brat idol was making fun of her. Fuuto played the movie while both of them sat on the bed in a distance until Fuuto sat closer to her.

"Can I come closer? It's hard to see in this angle," Fuuto said.

Ema didn't say anything and let the brat moved closer to her. They watched the movie until Fuuto talked about the part where the actors only stayed still, doing nothing. Both of them commented, but Fuuto got frustrated how Ema doesn't know that staying still is hard.

"That's incredible!" Ema complimented while Fuuto looked at her surprised, and confused.

"Huh?! Are you making fun of me?!" Fuuto said. 

"No," Ema denied. "Seeing that you are working hard towards your dreams made me think that I need to learn from your example too. Onee-chan, when she was young, also worked hard on her dream. Because of her hard work, she is now a fashion designer!"

"What?" Fuuto blurted out.

"Incredibly, you have something you can be serious about; I envy you a little," Ema said.

"You really are stupid, you know that?" Fuuto said. "Here I was, thinking of letting you off the hook after this, but why didn't I notice this before? You're cute."

Fuuto said that while holding Ema's cheek and coming closer to her. Ema could only blurt out a 'huh' or 'what' while being flustered.

"Do you mind if I call you "nee-san" from now on?" Fuuto calmly stated.

"F-Fuuto-kun?" Ema called as Fuuto was coming closer to a kiss. "What? No...um..."

Fuuto almost kissed Ema until someone rang the doorbell that made both of them stop. The one who rang the doorbell was no other than Yusuke Asahina.

"Hey, you home?" Yusuke asked. "It's about next week's career counseling session..."

Yusuke placed his hands on top of the door and saw that the door wasn't locked. He opened the door and walked inside. Yusuke saw that Fuuto was on top of Ema and shouted.

"Aw, man. Talk about totally barging in on us," Fuuto complained.

"F-Fuuto, what the hell are you doing?!" Yusuke shouted, dropping the counseling paper. 

"No gentleman would ask. Right, nee-san?" Fuuto said.

"Y-You have it all wrong," Ema explained. "We were just watching a movie together."

All Yusuke did was grit his teeth before locking his arms around Fuuto and dragging him out. Ema only stared at the door until she saw the counseling paper.

"Carreer counseling, huh?" Ema murmured.

Ema then remembered that Julie was inside her bag when she heard muffling and Julie calling out her name. Ema quickly walked to her bag and unzipped it, freeing Julie. Julie, who was mad at Ema for listening to the wolf, scolded her. Ema, as usual, wouldn't listen to Julie and kept defending Fuuto.

Julie had enough and ran to the sakura tree in front of the condo. Ema had called for Julie, but it seems that the male squirrel ignored her. Ema, wanting to help her sister and brother with dinner, stopped calling for Julie.

"I will be going to help onee-chan with dinner then," Ema told Julie.

Flashback end~

Aiko awkwardly laughed at Julie's tantrum. She felt a bit upset with Julie. He was supposed to protect her sister, not throw a tantrum.

"I should give him a scolding," Aiko mumbled.

Ema, who heard her, panic. "Onee-chan, it's fine."

"If you say so," Aiko said, sighing at her selfless sister.

After a few minutes of setting up, the brothers came down one by one. They smiled at the sight of their sisters putting down the rice bowls. All of them sat down in their seat and clap their hands.

"Ittadakimasu (thank you for the food)," all of them said.

Once finished their greeting, they started eating their dinner. It was as lively as ever. Tsubaki loud talking, Yuusuke and Fuuto arguing, Kaname flirting, etc...

The sisters smiled at the sight of their lively brothers. It felt nice having a loud family as they were always alone.

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

12.2K 279 20
Y/N L/N lives at the orphanage until Rintarou Hinata adopted her and became his daughter. Now she is known as Y/N Hinata. She became a vocalist of a...
4K 104 20
This story was developed as if Ema had a secret twin sister that no one knew about. Not even themselves. Yuri was adopted and raised from birth by he...
163K 3.5K 49
Hinata Aimi just came back from Canada to Japan to meet her new stepbrothers and sister. Will she get along with her new step brothers? ...
146K 3.3K 34
Fuuto Asahina, the young idol of the household is hiding a secret from his fans! That secret is very lethal since it keeps his precious twin siste...