Adam in the Fate series

By XanaShadow

These are interactions I made about Adam - from Records of Ragnarok - being in the Fate series. This is not a... More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
Servant Profile
18
19
20
21
22
First 5 Things
23
24: Bruh!
25
Father Is Here.
26
My Fair Lady~
27
28
Father's Arrival
29
30: Adam Alter?
31
32
33
34
35
Father's Arrival 2
Texts.
36
Texts 2.
Picnic
Texts 3
38
Carnival Phantasm
Servant Profile: (updated)
Flowers
texts 4
texts 5
39
Father and Son

37

10K 193 35
By XanaShadow

Ritsuka: *watching Tiamat and Adam arguing* so... Does anyone know why these two are always at each others' throats?

Gilgamesh: honestly, I am very curious myself.

Ritsuka: e-even YOU don't know, your highness?!

Gilgamesh: don't look at me like that, mongrel. I own all the treasures of this world, not all the knowledge.

Merlin: oh, I know that!

Ritsuka: you... Do?

Merlin: why do you sound so surprised?

Ritsuka: well, Uhmm... You don't usually help when it comes to stuff like these things and just watch.

Merlin: oh, believe me, it's a lot entertaining for me to tell you that secret.

Gilgamesh: then speak already! My patience is already going thin.

Merlin: well, you know how in some stories, Adam's first wife was actually Lilith, not Eve?

Ritsuka: well, yeah, I think I heard about something like that before.

Merlin: and do you know how some stories say that Lilith is the mother of all demons?

Ritsuka: Uhmm... Yeah?

Merlin: as I recall, Tiamat is also called the "mother of demons" right?

Gilgamesh: where are you going with this, mage?

Merlin: well, as it happens, Tiamat actually had many names, some very different in other religions. And one of her names was-

Tiamat: *smashes a chair on Merlin's head.*

Gilgamesh and Ritsuka: ....

Tiamat: Aaaahhhh. (NEVER bring up that part of my past, Merlin. EVER.)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

69.9K 1.8K 11
It's time for Singularity numero tres! Y/n and the crew are buckling up for some bullshit on the high seas. This is about to get really scuffed reall...
92.9K 1.4K 62
For the past three years, I have fictionally retold my play through of Fate/GO. With the original book reaching 100k views, I decided to put the enti...
91K 1K 25
Once again, this is a fictional retelling of I summoned my female servants from my profile in the Fate Grand Order mobile game. However, since the fi...
342K 8.7K 24
Gilgamesh forsaw that the ragnarok will start in another singularity killing all singularities at once. Joining the battle for her own amusement agai...