Stay Forever

By RosalieBWwriter

It tell us the journey of an 18 years old kid {Aroon}, and a 21 years old gangster {Somsak}, both life's full... More

Part 1
Part 2
Part 3
Part 4
Part 5
Part 6
Part 7(Close Bound)
Part 8 (Confusion)
Part 10 (Alarm)
Part 11 (Misunderstanding)
Part 12 (My spoiled child)
Part 13 (happiness moments)
Part 14 (Heated Moment)
Part 15 (Different roads)
Part 16 (Self Talk)
Part 17 (Love Confession)
Part18 (Connection)
Part 19 (Trap)
Part 20(Destiny)
Part 21(Irony of Fate)
Part 22 (Second chance)
Part 23 (New Beginning)
Part 24 (Bitter Sweet)
Part 25 (Trouble)
Part 26 (Heartbreak)
Part 27 (Disappointment)
Part 28 (Intimacy)
Part 29 (Family)
Part 30 (Not the End, it's the beginning)

Part 9 (Eye-opener)

259 26 4
By RosalieBWwriter

Scene 17

In the mean while, Somsak and Fern were still inside the night club. Fern released Somsak lips after a long kiss. Somsak was surprised because of what Fern did! he looked around and he didn't find Aroon nor Tom!

Somsak: are you really drunk? or something is wrong?

Fern: why? I cant kiss my boyfriend!

Somsak: of course you can, but normally you don't kiss me like that in front of people! especially people we know! I think Aroon was shy that's why he left the table.

Fern: that kid again! why do you bring Aroon up now? do you realize how often you bring him up in your conversations these days!

Somsak: I live with him, he is a part of my life right now! isn't it normal to mention him up?

he is not a part of your life! you are just helping him for a limited period of time and once he get a job and start college you probably will not gonna see him again! Fern said firmly!

Somsak: why are you upset? do you hate him that much!

Fern: I don't hate him! I just pity him! he is misunderstanding your help and empathy! you should be more careful when dealing with teenagers! things can get mixed up very easily for them!

Somsak: I don't get it! what do you mean?

Fern: you were right! normally I don't kiss you in public but I did that on purpose to see Aroon reaction, and it turns out that what I was thinking is right!

This is so weird? Somsak wondered! he was clueless!

Fern: he obviously have feelings for you!

Somsak with surprise: what?

Fern: I have been watching his interactions with you lately and I can tell clearly that he is starting to have feelings for you, if he is not in love with you already! just now when I was dizzy and you where helping me I took a look at him and he was staring at you the whole time! a lot of things that you as a man might no notice! but I'm a women and I definitely see that!

Somsak: how you can make sure you are not imagining things?

Fern: I just made sure! didn't you see his reaction when I kissed you! all I'm saying is that you have to be careful when you interact with him from now on... for his own sake! he is in an age that he can very easily imagine that he is falling in love with the only person who helped him and protected him!

Somsak: I still think you are exaggerating! but even though I will do as you said! but don't ask me to stop helping him this is a red line that no one can cross! understood?

Fern putting her head on Somsak shoulder: I will never do that, all I'm doing is because I love you baby.

Somsak was puzzled with what Fern just said and started analyzing things that he never noticed before! which may or may not be a good thing! It was a big eye-opener that Fern thinks that Aroon has feelings for him! also her saying that Aroon will leave when he start college. this have never crossed Somsak mind, this idea irritated him the most. Lately, he got used to Aroon presence in his life, he forget these little details or maybe ignored them! he felt the warmth of the family after living with Aroon, regardless of what their relationship was!

On the other hand, Fern had Aroon in her mind as an enemy starting this moment! she decided to watch him closely! as if his life wasn't hard enough so she decided to make it even harder!

Scene 18

Tom and Aroon where still in the middle of a conversation.

Tom: why are you silent! answer me yes or no, do you find dating men weird? or do you prefer girls only?

"This is how Tom personality was! straight forward and honest! funny and outgoing, never silent! when you are with him he spread positive energy to make your worries disappear! Aroon enjoyed his company all the time as he needed this kind of a person to make his life easier, so he didn't want to lose him as a friend!"

Aroon: why you ask me all these questions? you are confusing me!

Tom: Because I like you! I liked you from the first moment I saw you! and I want you to be my boyfriend!

ha~! gulping his saliva, Aroon felt so shy: that's a lot of things to think about all of a sudden!

Tom: don't panic! take your time! I just need a clear answer to know if I have hope or not!

Aroon: dating men! I never thought about it! but I had friends at high school who where gay and they were really good friends to me and their relationship was nice. so I guess if I like the person I would not have a problem if the lover being a girl or a boy! the only thing that made me confused is that I never dated a man before so it might be a new thing for me!

Tom with high hopes and a big smile continued: so you don't refuse it!

Aroon: bu.. but you have been really nice to me and I have to be honest with you! I don't feel anything for you... at least at the moment !

Tom: I realize that! but its fine! I'm not asking for too much now! I just want you to take a step closer to my side by spending more time together and trying to know each other! are you interested?

Aroon: I mean you are funny and I enjoy spending time with you but..

Tom interrupted with a comforting voice: its ok! this is all I need for now! you enjoying your time by my side is more than enough. don't give me an answer now and take your time thinking about it? ok?

Aroon nodded just to end this weird situation that he found himself in.

Somak and Fern came outside and the four met!

We are heading back first! Aroon do you want me to give you a ride home? Somsak said.

He is coming with me, don't worry! Tom responded before Aroon get a chance to talk.

Tom and Aroon were in there way home, Aroon was silent thinking about what just happened!

Sigh! Damn! why Do I have to fall for a man? and among all this world men I have to fall for a taken man! why do I realize that I have feelings for P' Som at the moment that his girlfriend kissing him! they have a good relationship... I... I don't have the right to have these feelings! at the same time another man is hitting on me...what a shitty situation!!
I think my uncle was right! I'm a cursed boy after all! Aroon was talking to himself and suddenly smiled with sarcasm!

Tom: are you ok?

Aroon: I'm fine don't worry, just remembered something funny that my uncle used to say to me!

next morning Aroon was preparing breakfast as usual, Somsak just came back home to have a shower before having breakfast with him. Aroon was holding his sandwich in a hand and the cell phone with the other!

buzz... buzz, Aroon phone kept ringing with line app notifications, and Aroon high laugh made Somsak real curious!

what's so funny kid! Somsak asked.

Aroon: its Tom, he is sending me funny jokes since I wake up this morning, my stomach hearts from laughing!

Somsak: ah, good!

Aroon: by the way! are you staying for lunch?

Somsak: why? if you are going to look for a job then don't care about me!

Aroon: no actually its hopeless to keep looking for a job now! all the shops have my phone number anyway! and since I was accepted by your gang boss I'm gonna stick with it!

Somsak: please consider choosing another job if you found the chance ok?

Aroon: sure! if it ever existed phi! by the way everyday Tom will pick me up to work! and today he told me to join him early to do some work related shopping and have lunch together.
Somsak: When you gonna come back?
I'm staying until the gathering tonight is completely over so it will be late at night.
I can pick you up if you needed just give me a call: Somsak said.
Aroon: No need, Tom said he will wait for me!

End of Part9

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

38.5K 2.1K 25
An Au wherein Bright and Win are exes. One day, Bright got planned by his parents to Marry a girl from a high class family. When Bright was running...
119K 9.6K 62
You don't understand. You don't know. I have loved him even before life met his eyes. And I'll love him even after life would seep out of mine. He do...
63.4K 3.9K 20
Twenty five years old Bright never knew what love tasted like until he visited his hometown in vacations and met a teen boy in his welcoming party. L...
36.5K 2.4K 26
I was shy, lonely, awkward, and unpopular ... a wallflower as they call me .... until I met him. I was searching for a home .... until I met him. I w...