Demon Slayer: A New Enemy

By TroyAcapen2

What if Muzan wasn't defeated and instead pulled a trump card in order to save his own skin? A new king desti... More

Events of my AU
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Note from the author
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26

Note from the author

3.2K 28 0
By TroyAcapen2

This is just an alternate universe. Don't take it too seriously please, since this for the fun and because I like Demon Slayer and I want to change the story that would be exciting in my perspective. Also, you have been warned that everything is based on the manga, so if you don't want to be spoiled, read the manga before reading this AU fanfic.

The story here is a bit fast paced. But I will try my best to lengthen the story a bit just to give more plot and depth into this since this is my first time writing an AU fanfic of an anime/manga. Hope you like it and lets get to it.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

17.1K 310 25
Tanjiro and his friends became the new Hashira's at Demon Slayer Corps. The previous Hashiras turned into demons and they became the new uppermoons...
87.9K 2.3K 51
Chapter 1: The truth that Muzan knows that Tanjiro doesn't know. Upon finding out the truth, Tanjiro decides to turn and attack The Demon Slayers. Me...
63.7K 2K 28
*UNDER EDITING AND SLIGHT REWRITING* ---------------------------------------------- A beautiful scene spread out before me. A girl, dancing with the...
3K 251 25
In a world where demons feed off human flesh, Tanjiro Kamado swears to bring down Muzan Kibutsuji and turn his sister back into a human. But in the m...