TAINTED SOUL (OFF HOLD)

By QueenValentina_908

*PREVIOUSLY KNOWN AS: A POISENED ROSE* "Everyone has secrets but some are deadlier than others" In a city of... More

CHARACTER INTRO
CHAPTER 1: BLAME THE DRESS
CHAPTER 2: ONCE UPON A TIME IN... HELL
CHAPTER 3: WOMAN COATED IN BLOOD
CHAPTER 5: WOMAN ON A MISSION
CHAPTER 6: SUPRISE
CHAPTER 7: 21 DARES
CHAPTER 8: OOPSY DAISY

CHAPTER 4: JACK DANIELS

53 5 0
By QueenValentina_908

START PLAYING THE VIDEO ABOVE WHEN MILA PUTS ON HER DRESS

Warning: there are some mentions of mature content such as blood, abuse, killing, torture etc throughout the story. Be warned.

"veni, vidi, amavi"

MILA'S POV:

It was 8 pm the next evening and I was getting ready to go to the club: it had been two weeks since the last time I got dicked down and had had enough Jack to drown me into a state of oblivion. I put my hair up into a messy bun and left a few tendrils hanging loose to neatly frame my face. I applied a shimmery, warm, gold shadow to my lids and lined it with a sharp black wing: I carefully put on my false lashes praying to God that I got it perfect first time. To my surprise my prayers were answered and the process of putting on my lashes was flawless. I finished off my look by finessing my plump lips with a cherry gloss which I knew would pop with my outfit, and added some pearlescent highlighter to the inner corners of my eyes. I slipped into my rouge dress which hugged my body in all the right places, making my fortunate curves pop: with this look, I planned to make anyone that saw me faint and swoon.

I was finally ready. Slipping on my Gold, red-bottomed Luis Vuitton's and grabbing my clutch, I locked my apartment and strutted my way to the car: I felt like a movie star heading to the Oscars with the way I looked- a very slutty movie star yes, but still a star nonetheless.

I sped off into the night and began making my way to the pricey elite club known as 'Erotica': yes, the name was very ironic seeing as what my plans were tonight, however, I couldn't care less about playing into clichés as long as my needs were fulfilled tonight.

I walked into the club to see the expected scene of swarms of bodies grinding against each other: the intensity of the sexual energy which pervaded the room was enough to get me off at this point. I turned to the crammed bar- I was desperate for something to numb the shitty work week I'd had. I managed to find a singular empty stool which I gladly took before anyone else had the opportunity to: the scene in front of my eyes was anything but peaceful though. Lying upon the bar counter was a topless man in a tight pair of booty shorts who bellowed a deep, hearty, drunken laugh as another guy took body shots off of him: I myself erupted into a cheer as did everyone else when the two guys started roughly making out on the counter. The chaos of it all was what I truly adored about this club. The barman finally returned and laughed as he beheld the scene before him- Chris knew I was a regular and shouted across the counter asking what I 'wanted this time'.

"A bottle of Jack please!" I shouted loudly back at him.

"And a shot of scotch! I'll pay for the lady's order and mine.", interrupted what I can only describe as piece of pure, delicious eye-candy. He was hot and made me sweat underneath my non-existent collar: this was going to be 'tonight's victim', my victim.

"Thanks, but you know I could have paid for my own order." I slightly shouted, as I turned towards him, so that I could be heard over the hard bass filled club.

"I know fully well that you can, however, a bit of help doesn't hurt doll.", he whispered in my ear with his husky, rough voice. It me clench my thighs together tightly in arousal.

I smirked and pulled away from him slightly to be face to face again: "Call me that again and I might just smash your bones instead of you."

"Whatever you want master."- I couldn't help my breathe from hitching in my throat as I exhaled: I sure as hell liked this one I'll tell you that...

"Well than maybe you can help me with something, beautiful", I drew my sensual words out as I pulled his face down to mine by his tie, his lips brushing slightly against mine in doing so.

"I'll gladly be of assistance."

We quickly made our way out of the club on that note, however,  just before we left, I spied with the corner of my eye three sets of eyes staring at me... I brushed it off and squealed as my eye candy threw me over his shoulder and walked out the club with me. I was half laughing, half screaming for him to put me down- I'd have to punish him for that later... 

20 mins later

We were barely inside his apartment door before we started ripping our clothes off. We stumbled into his corridor and didn't even bother to try and make it to the bedroom before our night of pleasure began. I pressed him against the wall and placed kisses along his jaw and down his neck as he let out small whimpers of satisfaction: I slowly slid my hands down his torso and lowered myself to my knees as I began to unbuckle the black belt holding up the tight trousers which left nothing of his package to the imagination. I slid his bottoms down to his knees to reveal his Calvin Klein briefs restricting his member as it pressed against the fabric desperately wanting to pop out. I ran my Stiletto-nailed hand over his member which provoked a low moan to escape from his lips. I decided to stop toying with the poor eye candy and swiftly pulled his briefs down to see his thick, 7inch appendage pop out.

He undid my bun and held my hair to make a makeshift ponytail in his hand as he gripped the back of my head to guide me as I swirled my mouth around his tip and began licking his cock seductively whilst looking up into his eyes- I followed his veins up and down until every inch was soaked in my saliva. Then, starting at the tip, I began to take his member in inch by inch until it all disappeared into my hungry throat: my jaw relaxed and I began to bob my head back and forth at a steady pace.

"Mhmm dolllll, justtt .... like t... hat yh mhmmmm", he groaned and moaned as I kept at it without gagging: afterall I didn't say I was just a professional in my career...

"I'm gonna....... CUMMMMMM... yhhh... Mhmmm", he groaned out as he emptied his delicious cum down my thirsty throat. I continued to milk him until not a drop was left. He let out an animalistic growl as he was emptied.

He flipped me around and bent me over onto my hands and knees: my back naturally arching in preparation for what I wanted to happen, causing my ass to stick out which gave him visuals of my dripping hole- I didn't bother wearing panties today, especially when I knew what I set out to do. Eye candy got onto his knees and pulled me towards him by my waist as he brought his mouth to my wet hole from the back and began to take me on a journey of ecstasy.

"Si papi, finger me, insert your tongue in my wet h-h-hole justttt,mhmmm, fooor you-"

"yh, papi's gonna make this little wet hole cream."

He licked my slit and worked his forefinger onto my clit: I squirmed under him as he inserted two fingers inside of me.

I moaned at the sensation which resulted in his cock growing even harder at symphony of my moans and groans. He worked my cunt until I dripped and then slid a condom onto his tool and inserted it inside of me with one harsh thrust.

After I reached my climax, my sexy candy carried me to his bed where he continued to pleasure me and make me quiver and quake several more times throughout the night. We didn't stop until we were both falling into a deep dreamless sleep from shear exhaustion and knee shaking lusty weakness. 

At least I knew I'd burned some calories, improved my stamina and gained a work out from my sexual conquest- I guess those are some of the benefits of clit quivering intercourse...

Next morning after the sexual activities

I woke up tangled in bedsheets in a bed that wasn't mine, with a sexy stranger next to me who, BTW, was actually good in bed, however, I do like it a bit rougher. My head was pounding and the moment I sat up I could feel the hangover right away. My bra was hanging from the ceiling fan and my dress was on the floor. I collected my belongings but left my bra- I thought it might awake the eye candy trying to get it: 'let him have a souvenir' I thought to myself- and left as quickly as possible to avoid a conversation. Might seem selfish but I didn't care for the awkward interaction that always arises of the morning after one night stand's and my hangover was way too rough for me to even attempt to clean up the room.

I need an advil...

AUTHOR'S NOTE:

YOU WANTED SMUT YOU GOT IT, sorry the chapter is a bit short. Next chapters will be longer:I'm just tired and so is my best friend who edits my books(DanandPhilMania). Hope u liked it.

See you soon lovelies✨

PS: I'm working on another book, ig you have any requests please do tell, I want to deliver the best stuff to you. ✨

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.4K 33 13
I started to step back slowly. " please I am sorry , I didn't mean to invade in your privacy " I scared of his reaction the way he staring in to my s...
522K 17.4K 19
Not only is she bleeding on the inside, she's bleeding on the outside as well. Irma Sveta, a child stuck in a matured 18 year old body; a young woman...
391K 16.5K 26
She didn't reply and I felt her finger move across my skin, lower, and almost all the way down my lower back. A shiver coursed through my body, stran...
4.6K 27 36
"I want to torture you,tie you down, fuck you senselessly, tell you not to cum,call you my lil bitch,degrade you and leave prints of my hands on your...