RiAnsh OS Collection (Complet...

De annie_scorpion

Just a collection of my one shots on RiAnsh Mais

An Age Old Love
Gift of Love
Love Conquers All
Drunken Consequences
Feelings
Senseless
The Truth
Tempest
Destruction is Thy Name
Serendipity
The Protector
Predator or Prey
Masked (Serendipity Part 2)
Fatal Attraction
Ineffable (Fatal Attraction Part 2)
His trap or Her fate
Daddy Dearest
A heart's yearning (part 1)
A heart's yearning (Part 2)
Breaking Barriers 1
Breaking Barriers 2
Breaking Barriers 3
Breaking Barriers 4

Reality Check

12.7K 263 11
De annie_scorpion

Kabir grinned looking at his best friend in front of him after so long. He knows it was wrong of him to play such games with him but he can't just help it. He was really hurt when he got to know about what Vansh did to his Ragini, his best friend, his confidante, and his sister. But now he finally got to know the truth and he repents for all his mistakes.

He had no idea who Riddhima is till now, and now it's just gross to even think about Riddhima ever being his girlfriend even if its for just one week. No way!! She is his best friend's wife.

Kabir: I am really sorry Vansh.

Vansh raised his eyebrows amused as soon as he heard Kabir's apology. He really hated the time when he has to fight with Kabir but he had to do it. Kabir had to understand what a weird situation this is for all of them.

Vansh: I bet you never thought of the possibility, right?

Vansh asked from Kabir smirking slightly and Kabir just grinned sheepishly. What could he do other than apologizing from Vansh? He could never imagine Riddhima being this special. He never felt the connection. But he knows that Vansh won't lie about this. He won't lie about Riddhima.

Kabir: Not at all. How could I? I met her in a school. Could you believe it?

Kabir said looking at Vansh shaking his head while Vansh just smirked slightly. He just loved the moment when he told Kabir the real identity of Riddhima. Kabir looked so pale and disgusted that he still felt like laughing remembering his expressions.

Kabir: So!! Am I forgiven?

Kabir asked looking at Vansh curiously and Vansh shook his head after looking at Kabir for some time. Of course he would forgive Kabir, after all Kabir is his best friend. He nodded and they both hugged each other tightly laughing freely after so long. They both really felt in peace after so many years that for a second tears gathered in their eyes.

*************************************************************************************

Riddhima looked ahead unable to believe her eyes. Kabir, whom she trusted the most is hugging his enemy, Vansh Rai Singhania, a criminal? What's going on?

Riddhima: Kabir!!

Kabir turned around as soon as he heard Riddhima's voice and both Kabir and Vansh looked stunned seeing Riddhima in front of their eyes.

Riddhima: What is all this?

She asked again rubbing her eyes slightly and Kabir looked at Vansh tensed as he had no idea what to do now. They can't actually tell the truth to Riddhima, can they?

Vansh: Riddhima!!

Riddhima glared at him as soon as Vansh called her name. She just doesn't want to see his face. For some time she actually believed him when he said that he didn't kill Ragini. But now she has proof and now she will do anything in her power to send him behind the bars. But Kabir's behaviour is just confusing her. Little did she know that life is going to play the biggest joke on her.

Riddhima: I have the proof.

Kabir looked at Riddhima confused as he had no idea what she is talking about. Kabir looked at Vansh again tensed as he could feel something is going to go wrong.

Kabir: Proof? About what?

Kabir asked and Riddhima smirked looking at Vansh. Vansh shook his head as he can't understand why his wife is looking like a devil right now.

Riddhima: Vansh is a murderer. He murdered Ragini and I have all the proof.

Both Kabir and Vansh looked at Riddhima gobsmacked. They can't believe what they are hearing and that too from Riddhima's mouth.

Kabir & Vansh: What!!

They both shouted looking at Riddhima in disbelief while she looked at Vansh with a winning smirk on her face. Vansh just rolled his eyes amused as he looked at Riddhima's expressions. She is going to be shocked for sure.

Riddhima: Now arrest him Kabir. He has to go behind the bars.

Kabir rolled his eyes looking at Riddhima amused and burst out laughing. He has no idea how they will handle Riddhima when she find out the truth but one thing is for sure, Riddhima is in for a huge shock.

Vansh: I can't kill Ragini, this is not even possible Riddhima.

Riddhima just rolled her eyes listening to Vansh's almost pleading voice. She knows he is lying, but no more. He could fool her no more. She would never care about him again. Never. Even if her heart bleeds to see him in pain, even if her heart hurts when she looks in his eyes and felt an unknown connection, she would leave him. She would make him pay for what he did with Ragini.

Kabir: I think Vansh is right Riddhima.

Riddhima looked at Kabir stunned unable to believe what she just heard. Kabir is saying all this? Kabir? The same person who send her here to find evidences against Vansh is against her right now? How is this even possible?

Riddhima: YOU are saying this? What's gotten into you Kabir?

Riddhima asked looking at Kabir dumbfounded and Kabir just looked at Vansh amused.

Kabir: I got to know the truth Riddhima.

Kabir said grinning at Riddhima while she just glared at him. She was sure that Vansh fed Kabir some lies, but how could Kabir believe him?

Riddhima: I have the evidences Kabir and you have to arrest him, otherwise I will take all these to the police station. He killed Ragini and he has to be behind the bars.

Riddhima almost shouted and Vansh just rolled his eyes listening to her. If only she got to know the truth. Vansh stood still for some time and then grinned like a cheshire cat. Looks like it's the time to tell Riddhima who she actually is.

Vansh: Come on Sweetheart, how can you even believe that I would kill my own wife?

Riddhima looked at Vansh stunned as she heard what he said. Wife? Ragini was Vansh's wife? But she remembered Dadi saying clearly that Vansh never loved anymore more than her? Then what is all this? She looked at Vansh confused and Kabir burst out laughing at her expressions.

Kabir: He is right Riddhima. Ragini was his wife and my sister.

Riddhima looked at Kabir with wide eyes finally realizing what's going on. She has been duped. She was framed. Kabir is Vansh's relative and he send her here in Vansh's lair clearly knowing how Vansh is. Her eyes filled with tears looking at the smile of both of their faces. May be there was some hate between them some months but she can clearly see that they both have reconciled now and its her end.

Kabir: Trust me Riddhima, he loved Ragini too much to hurt her.

Riddhima gritted her teeth listening to Kabir's voice. He is as wicked as Vansh, they both are manipulative and they both used her.

Riddhima: Really? Then why is Ragini dead?

She asked glaring at Kabir but before Kabir could say something Vansh started laughing and Riddhima looked at him stunned. What type of man is he? He is laughing after murdering the woman he claimed to love? What is this? Riddhima looked at Kabir only to see him rolling his eyes amused. What the hell is going on?

Vansh: Who told you that Ragini is dead?

Vansh asked as soon as his laughter subsided and Riddhima looked at him confused. Of course Ragini has to be dead. Her statue is there in the backyard and people don't make the statues of living persons. Riddhima shook her head confused at the evidence she had. She had Ragini's diary and she knows that Vansh killed Ragini.

Riddhima: You mean Ragini is alive?

Riddhima asked looking at Vansh skeptically while he just nodded his head in a yes. Riddhima looked at him all alert and flinched slightly as she realized what all this means. This means that her marriage with Vansh is not valid. That means all the moments she spent with Vansh held no value for him. She is a lost case for him. He doesn't belong to her, he belongs to Ragini.

Without any warning tears came out of her eyes and she looked down unable to believe her fate. She wanted to go away from Vansh then why does it feel so hard to actually realize that the time to leave him is here.

Riddhima looked up startled as she felt Vansh's hands on her cheek wiping her tears and she frowned slightly looking in Vansh's eyes as they are filled with concern, care and love. Riddhima moved back shaking her head slightly. She didn't just see love in Vansh's eyes for her, right?

Riddhima: Where is she?

Riddhima asked in a soft voice and Vansh smiled taking the diary away from her hand and threw it towards Kabir. Riddhima doesn't need this fake diary now. She needs to know the truth. And truth is what he will tell her.

Vansh: In front of me.

Riddhima moved back stunned as she heard what Vansh said. In front of him? How could that be possible? Only she is standing in front of Vansh and she can't be Ragini. This is not possible. She can't be Kabir's sister and Vansh's first wife. Riddhima looked at Kabir almost horrified and saw him smiling sheepishly. No way!! SHE IS RAGINI?

***************

Vansh grabbed Riddhima as soon as she fainted and Kabir looked at him tensed. They both took Riddhima to VR mansion and bring her to Vansh's room. Vansh sprinkled some water on Riddhima's face while Kabir sat beside her on the bed concerned.

Kabir: Are you sure she is alright?

Kabir asked looking at Riddhima's pale face and Vansh nodded at Kabir smiling slightly as Riddhima gained consciousness slowly.

Riddhima: Was that true?

Riddhima asked looking at Kabir tensed and he nodded looking at her with a weird look.

Kabir: Yes!! I am sorry Riddhima, even I didn't know the truth.

Kabir said getting up from the as Vansh sat beside Riddhima and she looked at him confused.

Riddhima: How did you know?

She asked and Vansh just grinned like he is amused by all this, like she didn't ever accused him of killing Ragini. Riddhima shook her head as she realized that she was blaming Vansh for nothing.

Vansh: I can feel your presence. I know your touch. The first day I touched you I was shocked. I had some things of Ragini and in one comb I found her hair, so I sent your blood and the hair for a DNA test.

He said taking out a paper from the side drawer and gave it to Riddhima. Riddhima closed her eyes as soon as she saw the reports. It was a match and yes, now she believes that she is Ragini only.

Kabir: I am sorry Riddhima, but I am glad that I forced you to marry Vansh.

Kabir winked at the couple and Vansh grinned looking at Kabir with a happy look. Riddhima shook her head as she realized why Vansh is so amused. She was finding clues for her own death. And her supposed lover is her brother. Yuck, gross. This is the most ridiculous thing.

Vansh: I can actually thank you for that.

Vansh winked at Kabir and they both hugged each other again. Riddhima smiled slightly as she could see how peaceful both Kabir and Vansh looked. She could see the happiness in both of their faces.

Kabir: I will leave you both alone now.

Kabir left the room closing the door behind him and Riddhima shook her head looking ahead trying to place the idea into her head. She has no memory of being Ragini, of course she was in a horrible accident according to Vansh and she lost her face as well as memories.

Riddhima: I still can't believe this.

Riddhima whispered lightly and heard Vansh's chuckle. She looked at Vansh raising his eyebrows and he looked at her with a weird look on his face.

Vansh: That you are Ragini?

He asked raising his eyebrows and Riddhima flinched hearing the name. She actually hates this name now.

Riddhima: I was finding the evidences for my own death.

Riddhima whispered flinching slightly as she felt really weird and looked up at Vansh startled as he moved closer to her.

Vansh: I told you that I didn't kill Ragini but looks like you love Ragini more than me.

She looked at him shocked as soon as he said this. She can't believe what Vansh is talking about. She never told Vansh that she loves him, how did he know?

Riddhima: I don't love you.

She said almost panicked and can see the smirk on Vansh's face.

Vansh: Of course you do sweetheart. Why did you cry when I told you that Ragini is alive?

Riddhima took a deep breath as Vansh tucked her hair behind her ear and came more close to her. She looked at Vansh with a sorry look while Vansh just blinked his eyes at her. She knows how much he loves her, whether it's Ragini or Riddhima, for Vansh, she is his life.

Riddhima: I do love you Vansh.

Riddhima almost whispered as Vansh move his face closer to hers and heard beats increased ten folds looking at the love and passion in his eyes.

Vansh: I know sweetheart.

He whispered before looking at her lips and she moved back on the bed supporting herself with her arms while Vansh just grinned moving on top of hers. Riddhima looked at him stunned as he pushed her hand away making her fell down on the bed with him close to her and she closed her eyes tightly as she felt his breath near her lips.

Vansh: I love you sweetheart. I always have, and I always will.

He whispered before closing the distance between their lips and kissing her as he always wanted since the first day he met his Riddhima.

*****************

That's it for this story. Hope you all liked it. 

Continue lendo

Você também vai gostar

2.6K 338 9
Let's see..
55.8K 701 16
The title says it all.Just random Taekook one shots.
21.1K 1.3K 21
This book is compilation on Riansh OS! Many are my imagination and few are according to story line! *Completed*
124K 8.8K 43
small stories of Ridhima and Vansh....(mainly 4 part but there may some except who just end in one part)...... Read this book at your own risk...may...