✓ beautiful feeling ── miya c...

By saraccha

▬▬▬ ▬▬ ❝ 𝗕𝗘𝗔𝗨𝗧𝗜𝗙𝗨𝗟 𝗙𝗘𝗘𝗟𝗜𝗡𝗚 ˚ . ✦ ➤ 𝖻𝖾𝗂𝗇𝗀 𝗂𝗇 𝖺 𝗋𝖾𝗅𝖺𝗍𝗂𝗈𝗇𝗌𝗁𝗂𝗉 𝗂𝗌𝗇'𝗍 𝖿𝗈... More

↳ 𝗕𝗲𝗮𝘂𝘁𝗶𝗳𝘂𝗹 𝗙𝗲𝗲𝗹𝗶𝗻𝗴.
↳ 𝗣𝗿𝗼𝗹𝗼𝗴𝘂𝗲.
↳ 𝗢𝗻𝗲.
↳ 𝗧𝘄𝗼.
↳ 𝗧𝗵𝗿𝗲𝗲.
↳ 𝗙𝗼𝘂𝗿.
↳ 𝗙𝗶𝘃𝗲.
↳ 𝗦𝗶𝘅
↳ 𝗦𝗲𝘃𝗲𝗻.
↳ 𝗘𝗶𝗴𝗵𝘁.
↳ 𝗡𝗶𝗻𝗲.
↳ 𝗧𝗲𝗻.
↳ 𝗘𝗹𝗲𝘃𝗲𝗻.
↳ 𝗧𝘄𝗲𝗹𝘃𝗲.
↳ 𝗧𝗛𝗘 𝗩𝗜𝗢𝗟𝗜𝗡𝗜𝗦𝗧
↳ 𝗗𝗘𝗟𝗘𝗧𝗘𝗗 𝗦𝗖𝗘𝗡𝗘𝗦
━━ special chapter

↳ 𝗘𝗽𝗶𝗹𝗼𝗴𝘂𝗲.

6.7K 358 493
By saraccha

You are so beautiful that I
forgot my pick-up line.

LOOKING OUTSIDE THE airplane's window that was right beside you, you couldn't help but still be fascinated by the fact that the clouds seems reachable for you despite you riding a plane for the second time.

Despite learning that clouds are fine droplets of water in the sky, you still believed they were soft like cotton and edible like candy at the fairs you've been.

It's already been 5 years since you left your hometown and transferred to California. You're with your cousin, Gen when you went to California. The guy also has some businesses to do in that country, he became well-known for being a mentalist that variety shows from each part of the world would ask--even beg to be on their shows or as a special guests.

Moving on, you've still kept in touch with Miya, both of you would facetime each other when you two have free time. It was quite hard finding a way to call each other because of the different time in both countries. But nonetheless, you guys find a way to have time for each other despite high school being quite hard.

5 years ago, before you left Japan, you had a hard time talking with Miya about that matter, it resulted to many shouts, you not being able to contain your angers. The male kept on persisting to make you feel bad about leaving, making you stay up all night debating whether or not you did the right choice in following your educations.

Let's just say, Gen Asagiri talked some sense to both of you that's why you and Miya are still a couple until this day, and hopefully until the very end.

All thanks to your mentalist cousin.

"Ladies and gentlemen, we'll be arriving in Japan, Okinawa, Naha Airport, in about fifty minutes. The time in Japan right now is 3:37 pm."

"According to the latest weather report, It is fair in Okinawa, Japan. The temperature on the ground is 71 degrees Fahrenheit or 22 degrees Celsius." The flight attendant announced, you started putting your phone and earphones inside the small bag that you had.

"We will start to descend soon, so please fasten your seat belts. Thank you." The stewardess ended their speech as the others also started getting ready for the land off.

•❅─────✧❅✦❅✧─────❅•

"Ah! My daughter!" Your mother shouted upon seeing you enter the household, the old lady greeted you with open arms as your father watched from behind, happy to see that the joy's of his life have finally crossed paths again.

"I missed you! Welcome back!" The woman excitedly exclaimed as she gave you a light squeeze that you could have sworn broke some bones in your body.

"Have you seen Miya? His mom often tells me that the boy missed you so much!" She said, a tint of pink appeared on your cheeks by the mention of your significant other. You just gave the woman a closed-eye smile as you embraced her more, resting your head on your mother's shoulder as you sighed blissfully by your mother's warmth.

Oh how you missed your mother so much.

"I haven't seen him, mom. It's like 4 o-clock, he still might be at school or something." You whispered, you then let go of the hug after a few seconds and went to your father to also give him the same hug that you did to your mother.

The old man let out a chuckle as he patted your head, he wasn't the kind of father to be really clingy to his wife or children.

"Welcome back, Y/n." Your father whispered.

•❅─────✧❅✦❅✧─────❅•

"Mom, I'm going to head out." You told your mother as you started fixing the clothes that you're currently wearing.

Your father who was watching a reality show, glanced at you when you mentioned heading out. Despite you living alone in the U.S, your father still had his grip on you and strictly prohibited you from going out.

"Huh? To where?" The old lady asked, giving a glance at your outfit. You looked at the mirror as you started arranging the tiny hair that was in front of your face.

"Miya's school. I'm going to surprise him!" You exclaimed, giving out a wide grin as you stared at the hundreds of missed calls and texts from Miya.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
27 Missed calls from
Neko Boyfriend <33.
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Neko Boyfriend <33

Miya:
Y/n! Hiiiii

Miya:
Are you busy?

Miya:
When are you coming
back to Okinawa?

Miya:
Are you still sleeping?
strange..

Miya:
Message me when you
wake up.

Miya:
I love you..

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Poor boy, he's head over heels for you.

"Surprise him? Didn't you tell him that you're already here in Okinawa?" you shook your head as an answer.

"Nope, I'm not even replying to his calls or texts." You then opened your phone and showed the notifications to yout mother that you received from Miya.

The old lady let out a small giggle.

"Okay, okay. Hurry up and go to his school already. He might be already in his way to his house." The mother said as she pushed your back all the way to the door, the lady waved her hands at you as she watched you jogged towards Miya's school.

•❅─────✧❅✦❅✧─────❅•

After a few minutes, you finally arrived and you are now in front of his school. You were waiting for their dismissal. Few students were already out yet your eyes can't seem to find a certain cat boy.

The people that were walking are staring at your figure as you waited for your lover.

You kept on wandering your eyes, looking at the high schoolers that were getting out of the school just to see if one of them is Miya.

"Where is he?" You asked yourself, your eyebrows were furrowed together as your legs were already tired from standing up.

You waited for a couple of minutes more, you were contemplating if you should get your phone from your pockets and message him or just surprise him when he get home.

You're about to do the second idea that you came up with when your eyes suddenly spotted the guy that you were looking for since earlier. A small smile was formed on your face as you started walking towards him, the male was also walking yet he didn't notice you because he was too focused on his phone.

As you reached him, you stopped walking in front of him which causes him to stop also. Waiting for you to get out of his way, yet it didn't happen. His eyes twitched as he raised his head from his phone, he was about to scold the girl in front of him, yet he was greeted by your smiling face.

"Heya, Miya." You greeted, giving him a closed-eye smile as you waited on what will he do upon seeing you. The black-haired male didn't move from his position at all, he was stunned to see the love of his life in front of him.

Slowly, he brought his hands all the way to your cheeks, cupping them to see if it was real or he was just hallucinating.

"Y/n..?" The male whispered, biting his lower lip to contain the tears that were forming in his eyes. You nodded your head, bringing your hand to his.

"The one and only." You replied, the male pulled your arms as he gave you a warm hug, burying his head on your shoulder, wrapping his arms around your waist tightly as if he was scared to lose you.

You were quite stunned by his movements because he wasn't the type to hug you or do any sweet things to you in public. Yet here he is, hugging you as his fellow schoolmates were watching the scene. Miya couldn't care less, honestly. He was too happy to see you that he didn't even care if everyone was watching the both of you.

"I'm back, Miya." You whispered to his ear, patting the top of his head using your unoccupied hand. His grip on your waist loosened as he lifted his head from your shoulder. A small smile lingered on his porcelain-like face.

"Welcome home, Y/n."

It's sending shivers down my
spine I'm so happy
I'm crying, yeah

Some people say love
But I think there's something more than that, yeah

If you know it, let me know
If there is nothing like it, name it
To this beautiful feeling
This beautiful feeling

Beautiful feeling - DAY6

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Aha! This book has finally

come to its end. I had fun writing chapters for this story!

So it's quite hard writing the
epilogue knowing this would
be the last time I would update
this book

Thank you very, very much for your supports, and I still hope that you
guys will support me until the
very end of my journey as a
wattpad author!

As I always write at the end of my book, let us see each other again
in my next story! :)

©iKasaeki.

CHS.

>Y'all be mad at yn AF.

fr, fr.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

177K 3.9K 25
𝙎𝙝𝙚 𝙝𝙖𝙩𝙚𝙨 𝙝𝙞𝙢 𝙨𝙤 𝙬𝙝𝙮, 𝙬𝙝𝙮 𝙙𝙤𝙚𝙨 𝙨𝙝𝙚 𝙨𝙚𝙚 𝙝𝙞𝙢 𝙞𝙣 𝙚𝙫𝙚𝙧𝙮𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙨𝙝𝙚 𝙨𝙚𝙚𝙨? 𝙃𝙚 𝙝𝙖𝙩𝙚𝙨 𝙝𝙚𝙧, 𝙨𝙤 �...
138K 4.1K 14
𝐜𝐨𝐥𝐥𝐞𝐜𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧 𝐨𝐟 𝐭𝐞𝐱𝐭𝐬 ; 𝐬𝐤𝟖 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐢𝐧𝐟𝐢𝐧𝐢𝐭𝐲 ╭───────────────── ╰──➤ I DO NOT OWN SK8 THE INFINITY ! #1 skate [] 18/04/202...
15.8K 486 30
❝ 𝗗-𝗗𝗨𝗠𝗕𝗔𝗦𝗦, 𝗜 𝗛𝗔𝗧𝗘 𝗬𝗢𝗨! ❞ 𖥻 𝙞𝘯 𝙬𝘩𝙞𝘤𝙝 ❜ 🛹ᵎ 》𖤐 ── y/n hates reki because he loves skateboarding . 𖥻 𝙨𝘰𝙢𝘦 𝙞𝘯...
100K 2.8K 23
▄▄▄▄ "M̶i̶y̶a̶,̶ I̶ d̶o̶n̶'̶t̶ l̶i̶k̶e̶ y̶o̶u̶ b̶e̶c̶a̶u̶s̶e̶ y̶o̶u̶'̶r̶e̶ c̶o̶o̶l̶,̶ y̶o̶u̶'̶r̶e̶ c̶o̶o̶l̶ b̶e̶c̶a̶u̶s̶e̶ I̶ l̶i̶k̶e̶ y̶o̶u̶"̶ ❤︎ ...