๐น๐‘Ž๐‘š๐‘–๐‘™๐‘ฆ ๐‘€๐‘Ž๐‘ก๐‘ก๐‘’๐‘Ÿ๐‘  ๐Ÿ’œ

By iamtrippie

๐ผ'๐‘š ๐‘Ž๐‘™๐‘™ ๐‘ โ„Ž๐‘’ ๐‘›๐‘’๐‘’๐‘‘๐‘  . ๐Ÿงธ More

๐ด๐‘™๐‘™ ๐‘ โ„Ž๐‘’ ๐‘›๐‘’๐‘’๐‘‘๐‘  โ™•
๐ต๐‘Ž๐‘๐‘ฆ ๐ท๐‘Ž๐‘‘๐‘‘๐‘ฆ + ๐‘€๐‘’ . ๐Ÿง๐Ÿฝโ€โ™€๏ธ
๐ป๐‘Ž ๐‘™๐‘ข ๐‘“๐‘–๐‘›๐‘’ ๐‘Ž๐‘ ๐‘  ๐Ÿคฉ
๐ถโ„Ž๐‘Ž๐‘Ÿ๐‘Ž๐‘๐‘ก๐‘’๐‘Ÿ๐‘  โ™”
๐‘Šโ„Ž๐‘œ'๐‘  ๐‘กโ„Ž๐‘–๐‘  ๐‘›๐‘–๐‘”๐‘”๐‘Ž ?
๐‘€๐‘œ๐‘š๐‘š๐‘ฆ & ๐‘€๐‘’ ๐‘‘๐‘Ž๐‘ฆ . ๐Ÿ‘ฉโ€๐Ÿ‘ง
๐‘Œ๐‘œ๐‘ข ๐‘Ž๐‘›๐‘‘ โ„Ž๐‘–๐‘š ๐‘Š๐ป๐ด๐‘‡ ? ๐Ÿ˜ณ ( filler )
๐‘ƒ๐‘’๐‘Ÿ๐‘“๐‘’๐‘๐‘ก ๐ท๐‘Ž๐‘ก๐‘’ โ™ก๏ธŽ ( ๐‘ โ„Ž๐‘œ๐‘Ÿ๐‘ก )
2k reads ! :)
๐ต๐‘Ž๐‘๐‘ฆ๐‘š๐‘Ž๐‘š๐‘Ž ๐‘‘๐‘Ÿ๐‘Ž๐‘š๐‘Ž ๐‘Ž๐‘›๐‘‘ โ„Ž๐‘’๐‘Ÿ ๐‘๐‘Ž๐‘ ๐‘ก โฆ
๐‘‡โ„Ž๐‘’ ๐‘ƒ๐‘™๐‘Ž๐‘ฆ๐‘‘๐‘Ž๐‘ก๐‘’ โ™ก๏ธŽ
๐‘€๐‘Ž๐‘˜๐‘’ ๐‘œ๐‘ข๐‘ก .. ๐ผ ๐‘š๐‘’๐‘Ž๐‘› ๐‘š๐‘Ž๐‘˜๐‘’ ๐‘ข๐‘ ๐Ÿ˜ณ
Stressed out , and missin you .
NEW BOOK ! <3
You got me fucced up ๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ‘Š๐Ÿพ
my bad !!
๐™ต๐š’๐š—๐š๐š’๐š—๐š ๐š™๐šŽ๐šŠ๐šŒ๐šŽ ๐‘ค๐‘–๐‘กโ„Ž๐‘–๐‘› โ™ก๏ธŽ
Me time <3
Drama 444 what?

๐‘Š๐‘œ๐‘Ÿ๐‘˜ ๐‘€๐‘–๐‘ โ„Ž๐‘Ž๐‘ ๐Ÿ‘ฉ๐Ÿฝโ€โš•๏ธ

3.9K 114 13
By iamtrippie

POV : Karson Michelle 💛
3 days later

I haven't really talked to anyone . Everything's really just been about me and Kassiah lately .
I've been off of work for the last 2 weeks bc of " vacation " but I go back today so I'm super excited . I woke up and got siah dressed now she's downstairs eating breakfast while I'm doing my edges . I finally finished doing my edges so I went downstairs and got ready for us to head out .
" Kassiah let me take your picture " I grabbed my phone and she nodded .

🤍 💬  ▶️
Liked by Luxury.kyra and 17,000 other
@KarsonM_ my bastard . 🥰
girlthatsjaceon siah baby 🖤
↪️ KarsonM_ @girlthatsjaceon 🖤
500kvon lil bit 💪🏾
↪️ KarsonM_ @500kvon 🖤
Luxury.kyra god baby 🌻
↪️ KarsonM_ @Luxury.Kyra 🖤
K4kachelle she's beautiful & text me asap 💜
↪️ KarsonM_ @K4kachelle thank you and could it wait till after I get off of work ? 🖤

After I seen the comment I waited till I got in the car to look at her profile .
" you buckled up stink "
" yea mommy " she played on her tablet .
Let's go look at her acc .

🤍 💬 ▶️
Liked by timtimwiddadrac and 44,000
@K4kachelle muah 💋
Vibeswithrara I love you 😏
↪️ K4kachelle love you too 😫
10shotmauriece bestfriend 💪🏾
↪️ K4kachelle @10shotmauriece gng 🖤
Load more ..

this girl kinda look like me I thought . Anyways i have 30 minutes to get to work and I still haven't dropped off Kassiah so I started rushing to the daycare center .

The daycare worker - hi miss.Taylor's
Me - hello
The daycare worker - I'll sign kassiah in for you .
Me - thank you !!
" give me a kiss siah , I'll get you around 10:00 "
She kissed me and then ran to go play with her friends . I walked out and got in my car then zoomed to the hospital .

The desk worker - I'm so glad your back Karson , it's been boring here and we got a new fine ass doctor .
Me - I missed y'all too , and we'll see .

After I clocked in , I went straight to my floor . Which is where the new doctor will be , I'm kinda glad we're getting some new scenery .

POV : Ryan / Mr . Mcdreamy 😫

As I'm doing my rounds I'm informed that the best intern at Saint Ivory Hospital has arrived .
I'm supposed to go greet her , but knowing my luck she probably gonna be another unprofessional thirsty ass intern . I'm snapped out of my thoughts when a women walks up to me .
" hi I'm Dr Taylor's , I'm an intern here " she said .
" hello Miss Taylor's, I'm doctor Martin "
" well I gotta get going , see you around Dr Martin " she walked off .

Dr Taylor's was actually very professional and calm . she kept the conversation short . Might have to talk to her once we get a lunch break .

< 3 hours go by and it's lunch >

Instead of going to the cafeteria for lunch I decided to go to the on-call room . when I walk in I see Dr Taylor's sitting down on her phone . I had to just stare , this women was beautiful and she knew it .
" hellooo Dr Martin are you ok " she questioned looking concerned .
" my bad I'm fine , didn't mean to stare " I chuckled .
" it's fine , how you liking it here " she asked .
" it's great actually, I signed my long term contract today "
" that's exciti- " she got cut off by her pager
" sorry got to go , they need me on floor 6 but congratulations " she said getting up rushing out of the room .

POV : Karson 🌻

I rushed to the 6th floor bc my resident paged me .
" yes Dr Matthews "
" get this patient a CT and I'm assigning you to a case with Dr Martin . I trust you not to flirt with him " She demanded .
I nodded getting the nurses to bring the patient to the CT room .
" ok Mr.White , I'm going to get you a CT "
" your a very beautiful women you know that right " the man said to me .
" thank you sir , you seem nervous are you ok "
" yea , could you explain to me what this does " I nodded and reached out my hand to calm him down , he took ahold of it and I started to explain .
" ok so this huge machine is called a CT it takes pictures of the inside of your body from better angles . It creates cross sectional images of your bones , vessels , and tissues "
" thank you so much " the man said .
" your welcome , ready to go under "
" will you wait for me till I'm done " he asked .
" of course " I smiled letting go off his hand .
I walked out to the control room and pressed the button to send him in to the machine .
" your great with patients " Dr Martin clapped .
" appreciate it Dr Martin "
" ok well let's look at the computer and tell me what you see " Dr Martin pointed me towards the computer .
" ok well so far the only thing I see is a cyst on his abdomen, which might be the cause of him having abdominal pain " I pointed to the screen .
" good work Dr Taylor's " he said .
" wait Dr Martin i still think we should do a MRI , due to the fact he has been having seizures " . I said handing him his charts .
" it says Mr.White had been having sharp pains in his lower abdomen and has been suffering from ( unknown cause ) of seizures which could be the outcome of a tumor " .
" ok I'll put in the order for the MRI in after a few questions " he said as I nodded

< after about 10 minutes the CT was over and we were heading up to Mr . Whites Room >

" hello Mr White "
" hello Dr Taylor's " he said back while smiling .
" ok well this is my boss Dr Martin "
" hi sir , I'll be your main doctor " he simply nodded .
" Dr Taylor's could you tell me what's wrong with me " he focused his attention on me .
" well Mr.White you have a cyst on you abdomen which isn't really concerning , but you might have a tumor somewhere on your body which is why Dr Martin and I are going to take you to get a MRI in the morning "
" ok " he said in agreement .
" don't be nervous , I gotchu " I said reassuring him .
" now get some rest "

< fast forward >

I'm finally off of work so I go into the on-call room to collect my stuff .

" good work today Dr Taylor's " Dr Martin said
" it's after hours for me so call me Karson " we laughed .
" well I'm Ryan , and I was wondering if I could get your number " he said nervously .
" um sure " he hands me his phone so I put my number in .
" well I gotta get going , see ya Dr . Martin " .
" bye " he waved .
I am so glad that I'm off I've been at work since 5:25 and had to drop siah of at the hospitals daycare center which is like 10 minutes away from my job .
It's officially 10:00 pm and I normally pick Kassiah up at 10:25 but today ima get her early just so we can get done before midnight .

To be continued 😏 new love interest ? I think so !

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

311K 12.4K 23
๐˜ด๐˜ฐ ๐˜ธ๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ต ๐˜ช๐˜ง ๐˜ช๐˜ฎ ๐˜ข ๐˜ฉ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฆ? | DISCONTINUED||
Moani By nell_15

Teen Fiction

188K 4.8K 51
Read to find out ๐Ÿฅฐ
293K 14K 39
๐˜ ๐˜จ๐˜ฐ๐˜ต ๐˜ฎ๐˜บ ๐˜ด๐˜ค๐˜ข๐˜ณ๐˜ด ๐˜ณ๐˜ช๐˜จ๐˜ฉ๐˜ต ๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ.
110K 4K 25
"Nobody ride for me, tell me love me , tell me you'd ride for me." ๐ฃ๐ฎ๐ฅ๐ฒ 2020