ᴛʜᴇ ɴᴇᴡ ᴋɪɴɢ (ʀᴡʙʏ x ᴍᴀʟᴇ ʀᴇᴀ...

By fw_anti

Y/n Ozpin, is the adopted son of Ozpin. It all started when he was little and saw the destruction of his vill... More

Bio
Harem
Chapter 1: Y/n Origins
Chapter 2: The Shinning Beacon
Chapter 3: The Shinning Beacon Part 2
Chapter 4: The First Step
Chapter 5: The First Step Part 2
Chapter 6: The Emerald Forest
Chapter 7: Emerald Forest Part 2
Chapter 8: Players And Pieces
Chapter 9: The Badge And The Burden
Chapter 10: The Badge And The Burden Part 2
Chapter 11: Jaunedice
Chapter 12: Jaunedice Part 2
Chapter 13: Forever Falls
Chapter 15: The Stray
Chapter 16: Black And White
Vol 2, Chapter: 1 Best Day Ever
Vol 2, Chapter 2: Welcome To Beacon
Vol 2 Chapter 3: A Minor Hiccup

Chapter 14: Forever Fall Part 2

6.5K 117 39
By fw_anti

Jaune gets pushed to the ground, as he hits the ground he starts groaning and then looks up and sees a sap-covered Cardin looming over him. The bigger warrior picks Jaune up by his front and grins while punching him back to the ground.

Cardin: "You know that wasn't very smart, Jauney boy." He picks up a bruised Jaune again while the rest of Team CRDL watches "I'm gonna make sure they send you back to mommy in teeny tiny pieces."

Jaune: "I don't care what you do to me..." he he looks at Cardin with fury "but you are not messing with my team, and my friends!"

Cardin: "What? You think talk like that makes you tough? You think you're a big strong man now?" He asks a little shocked

Jaune smiles in defiance. An enraged Cardin roars and raises his fist again, but just as the hit connects, a bright light shines from Jaune, and when the white fades, Cardin is crying out in pain as he holds his hand. Jaune, now back on the ground but completely healed, looks confusedly at his hands as they faintly glow white. While he stares, though, Sky Lark kicks Jaune in the back and gets him on his stomach, but he looks up and glares at the approaching Cardin.

Cardin: "Let's see how much of a man you really are..."

Just as he says this, a low growl is heard, and a surprised Team CRDL turns around and sees a large paw crash onto the scene, belonging to a huge Ursa Major with dozens of jagged spikes sticking out from its wide back. It leaps forward and stands over the terrified students, lifting its head in the air to smell the sap on Cardin's breastplate. It lands back on its forelegs and roars at Cardin while his teammates heroically flee.

Russel: "That's a big Ursa!"

Cardin is rooted to the spot when the Grimm swings its claws and knocks him sideways, revealing Jaune cowering behind him. The Ursa continues to sniff, uninterested in Jaune and following its nose to Cardin. He watches at it towers over Cardin, who gets his wits and pulls out The Executioner only for the monster to swipe it away to Jaune's feet. He looks conflicted, wondering whether to fight or run away.

——-

Meanwhile, the roar of the giant Ursa is heard by the members of Teams RWBY and JNPR, still collecting sap on the other side of the forest.

Ruby: "Did you guys hear that?" She asks getting up concerned

Suddenly, the remaining members of Team CRDL are seen running the other way from the roar through the other students.

Russel: "Ursa! Ursa!" He screams running in pure fear, and accidentally running into Yang

Yang: "What?!" She was completely unfazed by his collision, she picks him up by the front of his shirt "Where?"

Russel: he then starts struggling and running in air, but points back from where they came "Back there! It's got Cardin!"

Pyrrha: "Jaune" she drops her jar

Ruby: "Yang! You and Blake, go get Professor Goodwitch!," she shouts as they nod and run off

Pyrrha: to Lie Ren and Nora Valkyrie as she and Ruby activate their weapons "You two, go with them! There could be more!"

Then off in a distant tree Y/n finally jumps down to ground level with his familiar stoic expression.

——

Cardin is attempting to run from the following Ursa, but it leaps over its prey and claws him away. He then tries to get up and crawl away

Cardin: "Crap! Crap, crap!"

Pyrrha: "Oh, no!" She says Ruby and Weiss come onto the scene

They watch as the Ursa leans over the helpless victim, raising its paw and swiping it down... only to be blocked by Jaune's shield, Crocea Mors. He struggles to defend a stunned Cardin from its attempts to lean on him, but Weiss lifts Myrtenaster as she prepares to go help.

Pyrrha: "Wait!"

Jaune takes the shield out from the Ursa's paw and slashes at its stomach, causing it to lash out and try to crush him. He rolls out of the way and jumps over its swipe at his feet, but he is unprepared for when it launches a claw at him in midair. He lands far away, yet is immediately back on his feet and passing Cardin as he charges again. The Ursa knocks Jaune behind it when he tries for a leaping attack, and he looks at the Scroll in his shield to find out that his Aura level is in the red. He grows angry again and starts to run at the Ursa as it also begins to dash towards him.

As they are just about to clash in slow-motion, Pyrrha sees that Jaune has left himself completely open to the Ursa's attack, and lifts her hand out to him, gathering dark red energy in her arm. Just as the Ursa is about to hit him, the glow surrounds Jaune's shield and makes it lift up to block the swipe. Jaune uses the surprise defensive move to lean on the ground, push his shield back up, and swing his blade right through the Ursa's neck. The head falls to the ground as the body slams onto the ground.

Ruby: "Uhh.... What?!" She asks as Pyrrha hand stops glowing

Weiss: "How did you...?

Pyrrha: "Well, Ruby has her speed, you have your glyphs. My Semblance is polarity."

Ruby: "Whoa, you can control poles"

Weiss: "No, you dunce! It means she has control over magnetism!"

Ruby: "That's still pretty cool."

Weiss: she notices Pyrrha start to leave "Wait, where are you going?"

Ruby: "Yeah! We gotta tell them what happened!"

Pyrrha: "We could... Or perhaps we could keep it our little secret?" she walks away again as Ruby and Weiss smile to each other in understanding and a bruised Jaune sheathes his weapon before going over to Cardin

——

Meanwhile Cardin, still covered in sap, looks up at Jaune as his savior offers a hand. Cardin smiles as he takes it and is lifted back up on his feet.

Cardin: "Holy crap, Jaune!"

Jaune: "Don't ever mess with my team - my friends - ever again." He dtares Cardin dead in the eye "Got it?"

Cardin looks intimidated, possibly even apologetic. With his order spoken, Jaune turns and walks away from a frozen Cardin.

After Jaune gets far enough from Cardin the bushes begin to ruffle, and a body appears from the shadows.

The redheaded monarch walks towards the already defeated Cardin, his eyes distant.

The already freighted Cardin starts to freak, he backs up but to no avail. The sovereign reaches him before he could get any farther.

He takes ahold of the man and gets close and personal.

Y/n: "I really did not want to have to speak to trash like you, but you've become more of a nuisance as the days past." his synthetic voice now has become enraged "I'm gonna tell you this once, and only once. You ever do any stupid shit like that again and I will kill you in the worst way imaginable." his eyes glow, and the golden crown flashes above his head.

Cardin nods weakly, he has no fight left in him.

Y/n throws the brown haired boy into the ground, a loud thump heard as the boys large body hits the ground.

The prince looks down on the inferior being before him and scowls. His face pisses him off.

With his hands in his pockets he kicks the bully in the jaw instantly knocking him out.

There was no real reason for this, the prince just thought his face needed to be kicked.

——-

Later that night, on top of the dorm building, a uniformed Jaune stands on the edge and looks into the distance at the green lights of Beacon.

Pyrrha: "No Cardin tonight?" She walks towards his side "I thought you two were best buds?"

Jaune: "Pyrrha... I'm sorry. I was a jerk! You were only trying to be nice, and... I had all this stupid macho stuff in my head-"

Pyrrha: "Jaune! It's okay!" She smiles "Your team really misses their leader, you know." she then begins to walk to the exit "You should come down! Ren made pancakes! No syrup, though - you can thank Nora for that!"

Jaune: "Wait!" Pyrrha turns around, and Jaune looks sheepish "I know I don't deserve it after all that happened, but... would you still be willing to help me... to help me become a better fighter?"

Pyrrha turns around so a worried Jaune won't see her satisfied smile. But right before she goes to push jaune to the ground they hear a familiar voice coming from the exit

Y/n: "I guess you finally want to become stronger, Jaune."

Jaune: "Y/n! How long have you been there."

Y/n: "Long enough." He drly answered

Jaune gulped, the blonde was more scared of the redhead than he was of his former tormentor.

The redhead walked closer to Jaune and examined him.

Y/n: "Hey Pyrrha, how do you feel about starting training tonight?"

Jaune: "HUH?!"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

142K 3.2K 53
(Y/N) has always wanted to become a huntsman. Why? Because he wants to make a lot of money, but not for selfish reasons. He and his family barely had...
4.7K 46 29
Y/N L/N was a young man who had big dreams. He dreams to become the best Huntsman in all of Remnant. For some bullshit reason, he's been expelled fro...
4.7K 104 17
y/n is the adopted faunus son of taiyang Xiao long and summer rose. After an accident, y/n is forced to run away from home, and into the cold embrace...
60K 587 23
Y/n Schnee was unwanted by his family after they realised that he was a faunas, now it wasn't a case of one of the parents cheating, he was just born...