Always, you. [Mina x Reader]

De justnevaeh14

[LGBTQ STORY] ‼️ON HAITUS‼️ Since the day I arrived at UA, I've always been enticed by her. She always offere... Mais

• ooo •
• oo1 •
• oo3 •
• oo4 •
• oo5 •
• oo6 •

• oo2 •

20 2 2
De justnevaeh14

(Edited) - Word Count: 1572

Spin It.

When I woke up I was immediately hyper. After all, today was the day... THAT IM MOVING TO JAPAN!!

I'm attending the best school in Japan, and I can restart as a totally different person.
I'm thinkinggg I am going to be more out-spoken, say exactly what I'm thinking and work on my social skills. Maybe then I'll be more likable.

I got up and changed my clothes. I went downstairs and greeted my mother, who was making breakfast.
We ate together and then she drove me to the airport.

The moment I entered the airport doors I broke down crying. I'm really leaving mother behind. She started crying too and we hugged and cried together for about 10 minutes before recollecting ourselves and walking in further.

When we got to the point where she couldn't walk with me any further and had to turn around we started crying again. I hugged her one last time and watched her leave. I continued my way through security, still crying. I won't see her for a few years. Maybe longer.

I got on my plane and watched as the men outside the plane loaded the suitcases in. I saw my suitcase get loaded on. Then the plane started and took off. I had officially started my 13 hour long flight to Japan.

1 hour....

3 hours....

5 hours....

10 hours....

13 hours....

˚✧₊⁎❝᷀ົཽ≀ˍ̮ ❝᷀ົཽ⁎⁺˳✧༚

I was asleep, I woke up by my ears suddenly popping. I could feel us landing. I looked out my window and watched the plane slow down on the runway. Then everyone loaded off the flight.

I went into the luggage pick up and grabbed my suitcase. Finally, I'm in Japan.
I went through security and then waited on a bench for my father. I checked my phone for a message. Nope, nothing. Just a message from my mother asking if I landed safely. I responded and reassured her that everything went smoothly.

It's 8pm.

I played on my phone for a little bit until finally my father appeared.
"Y/N. You ready to go?" He said.
"Yeah." I replied.

We took a few trains until we arrived at class 1-A's dorm campus gate. We walked in together and I saw a bunch of students in pajamas in the lounge area.
"Iida, gather everyone from class 1-A in the lounge please." Father said. "YES, RIGHT AWAY SENSEI!"
He replied.

Soon he returned with a group of tired students who were complaining. "what's all of this about sensei, why are you waking me up at 10:30?" An angry blonde boy said.

"I was getting to that, everyone we have a new student. This is my daughter, Aizawa Y/N." My father said.

"Woah!! I didn't know you had a daughter sensei!!"
A green-haired fanboy said.

"A new student!! This is so exciting!" A preppy girl with short brown hair said.

"Unfortunately everyone, her flight took awhile. So we didn't have time to buy Y/N a bed. One of you will have to share yours with her tonight. Preferably not a male though." Father lectured

I furrowed my eyebrows. "What if I'm a lesbian?" I said with an attitude.

"Well at least you can't get pregnant." He said.

Good answer dad.
"I'm just kidding." I said.

"Lights out at 11:00 pm. You can all introduce yourself tomorrow during class." Father mentioned before starting for the door to leave.

"Wait, wouldn't it make sense for them to introduce themself's tonight? Since I'm sleeping in someone's room." I said grabbing his attention again.

He looked at me and sighed. "12:00 am. No later." He then left.

I watched him leave then turned my attention back to everyone, to see them all staring at me.

"So why don't we start with introductions?" A girl with long black hair said with a smile.

"Ah, no need" I said smirking. "I already know everything about you all."
My hair raised as I analyzed every face in the room.

I went on through the entire class.
(I'm just gonna name the characters that are important to this story.)

"Momo Yaoyorozu, you can create items from your skin."

"Mina Ashido, you can create acid."

"Katsuki Bakugo, you can-" I smiled and looked away trying to contain my laughter. "You are a human firework. That's cute." I giggled.

"WHAT DID YOU SAY BASTARD?!" He shouted, and in result, only made me laugh harder. Kirishima had to hold him back from lunging at me.

"Izuku Midoriya, you can... pass-" I was interrupted by Midoriya zooming at me and pushing me against the wall to cover my mouth. He looked me in the eyes and shook his head at me in disapproval.

Everyone's eyes went wide and Midoriya turned around and walked back to his seat casually.

"....okay.. and lastly Teno Juyō.... wait a damn minute!"

A/N- This is a custom character just like
Y/N's mom. We are naming this guy that because Te no juyō, is Japanese for "Hand Demand" which makes sense because his quirk is going to be telekinesis.

"TENO JUYŌ?! Holy shit dude it's been a while!" I said walking up to him and dabbing him up.
(Sorry that's so cringy but Y/N has tomboy energy.)

(This is your childhood bestfriend. Teno Juyō.)

"I was waiting to see how long it would take you to notice!" Teno said with a mischievous grin.

He sat back down and we all talked together as a class for a little while before I came up with the crazy idea to play spin the bottle before bed.

"Okay all the losers who aren't playing can go to bed now if they want." I said.

Sato, Todoroki, Iida, Koda, and Tokoyami all left and went to bed. Kirishima had to beg Bakugo to play, and I threatened Mineta until he went to his room.

When we had just the people who were gonna play, we all sat in a big circle.

First, Kaminari spun the bottle. He landed on Jirou. We all pounded on the floor chanting for them to kiss. He inched up to her and quickly pecked her on the lips and both of their faces went bright red.
I started laughing at them with Kirishima.

Next went Kirishima. He landed on Yaoyorozu.
I started nudging him with my elbow and cackling.
He went up to her and put his hand on her check and kissed her quickly.

"Y'all are pussies." I said spinning the bottle and scoffing. I looked up to see the bottle had landed on Ashido. I blushed a little and crawled towards her. "You guys are about to see how to really kiss a girl. Get over here Pinky." I said pulling her shirt forwards and putting my hand on her cheek. I kissed her passionately and she blushed.

After a good 15 seconds I pulled away. I scooched back to my spot and looked up to the group who practically had their jaws on the floor.

"That was so hot." Teno said with a smirk.
All the boys blushed hard which I'm guessing meant they agreed. Even fireworks was blushing.

"Agreed." I said making eye contact with only Ashido, as if we were the only ones in the room.

I could feel everyone gazing at me. I wanted to show off a little now that I felt like a bad bitch.
I winked at Ashido, making her face red like a tomato.

Teno cackled at me and put his arm around my shoulder. "You guys can continue flirting at your sleepover after this. My turn!"

My face was red like a tomato's too, now. I smiled widely at the idea and looked at the ground to hide my face.

I could tell Bakugo saw it though. He was sooo red.
Maybe even a little jealous.

I refocused and looked at the bottle that Teno had just spun. It landed on me. I laughed so hard.

"Wow, childhood bestfriend reunion and first thing we do is make out." I cackled.

"So your gonna make out with me too?!" He said excitedly.

"Only for the game dumbass." I said laughing while scooting over to him. I put my hand on the back of his neck and pulled him in and kissed him for about 10 seconds. Then he tried to slip his tongue in.
I pulled away.

"Hey no tongue you damn simp!" I said pushing his face away with my hand and laughing.

Once again everyone was speechless.

"You guys really are touch deprived jeez." I said as they looked at me in awe and jealousy.

˚✧₊⁎❝᷀ົཽ≀ˍ̮ ❝᷀ົཽ⁎⁺˳✧༚

We all decided that was enough of spin the bottle for the night and started getting ready for bed.

"So who are you sleeping with tonight?" Uraraka asked innocently.

I grinned and everyone looked at me. I looked over to Ashido "With Pinky, if that's alri-"

She cut me off
"Yes!! I- I mean yeah sure it's alright with me..."

I giggled at her outburst and we all left for the dorms.

Me and Ashido layed in her bed and she almost immediately fell asleep. She rolled over and threw her leg over my body. I giggled a little and put my arms around her and pulled her closer to me and cuddled her. Just some friendly cuddles.

Nothing weird about that...

Continue lendo

Você também vai gostar

245K 17.6K 88
as usual many dramas, emotions, fluffy , angst, and most importantly soo much love. top tae bot kook no cheating no threesom No skin ship with others
589K 9.1K 87
A text story set place in the golden trio era! You are the it girl of Slytherin, the glue holding your deranged friend group together, the girl no...
304K 9.1K 100
Daphne Bridgerton might have been the 1813 debutant diamond, but she wasn't the only miss to stand out that season. Behind her was a close second, he...
75.7K 1.7K 32
!Uploads daily! Max starts his first year at college. Everything goes well for him and his friends PJ and Bobby until he meets Bradley Uppercrust the...