Life Isn't So Simple With Her

By EmmaQuinn7

Harley Quinn/ Swan, is bubbly and psychotic, the fraternal twin sister of Bella Swan. Moving to Forks, Harley... More

Life Isn't So Simple With Her
Twilight
'We're On The Move!'
'There Are So Many Threats In The Air'
'No One Messes With My Sister'
'Bella!!'
Announcement
'What Are You?'
'We're Going to Jacksonville?'
'Your Brother Is Annoying Me'
'Is My Sister Trying To Flirt?'
'Port Angeles Isn't Safe At Night'
'Vampires?!'
'You Guys Sparkle! Thats Something I Have To See!'
Attention
'I Want Us To Be Together. All Three Of Us.'
'Bella Knows!'
'I Need To Tell You Something Dad'
'Let's Meet A Vampire Family'
'Baseball Time'
'Well, That Esculated Quickly'
'That Was Cruel'
'A Late Night Visit'
'Prom Night!'
Attention!
'Rose is Scary When She's Angry'
'New Moon'
'It's Party Time!'
'You Better Call!'
'Where's Bella!'
'There is already one of me, we don't need another'
'You're My New Best Friend'
'Hey Gumdrop, It's Your Boyfriends'
'Damn, Embry Grew Up'
'Who were you talking to!'
'I think that was an upgrade from good looking, wasn't it Gumdrop?'
'This Is So Awesome'
'Bella and Jacob Fought?'
'OH MY GOD!'
'So You're The Vampire Girl'
'Alice!'
'Why Is He So Dramatic?!'
'The One And Only Harley Swan!'
'Puddin! Pumpkin!'
'I Need To Tell Ya Something'
'We Will Be Watching'
'Florida'
'Gumdrop, You Imprinted!'
'A Good Old Truce'
'They're Coming Here'
'Yes!'
'I Love You'
'One Year Later'

'He's Planning A Funeral'

19K 600 121
By EmmaQuinn7

Swans House
Day

Bella and Harley walk Charlie to his cruiser. He wears a dark, ill- fitting funeral suit. At the car, all three Swans talk.

"Thanks for understanding, you two. They wanted to keep the service small." He looks to Harley with a small smile. "I know they would have liked you to come but they understood why you won't go to funerals."

Harley smiles at him sadly. "I just don't wanna ruin anything and even though I'm getting better with the voices, I still don't wanna risk it. The last time I went to one the voices got a bit too much and I nearly burned down the church. I don't know why but Funerals just don't agree with me." Charlie nods, remembering the incident.

"I remember, I still wondered how you got into the chandelier." Harley chuckles while also rubbing his arm in comfort.

"Still trying to figure that out myself, Will ya be okay?" Bella watches the two with a frown on her face.

"Yeah... but Sue, and those kids, Leah's only a year older than you two. And Seth's, what, fourteen..."

Harley hugs him, he holds on a little too tightly for a beat. Bella continues to watch, not moving any closer to comfort her father. Then he moves away and climbs into his car.

"There'll be a reception after. I might stay late, see if I can help."

They nod, then waves as he drives away. Harley  turns to head back inside but finds Alice suddenly at her side. She jumps with a squeal. Bella turns quickly at the sound and quickly hides her pleased expression when seeing her. Happy that Alice stayed, she didn't want to lose her one chance of immortality.

"You're not going?" She looks to Bella, confused.

"I'm not the most popular person on the werewolf rez right now."

Alice looks to Harley questionably with a smirk of amusement. "You have got to tell me that story." Harley laughs while nodding.

"Will do pixie, I will tell it when we're with everyone." Alice hears something, then looks down the road Jacob's rabbit appears in the distance....

"Huh. Didn't see them coming. Didn't see him pull you out of the water, maybe my visions are allergic to dogs." Harley hits her arm gently, not wanting to hurt herself.

"Don't be mean, they are my friends." Alice smiles at her before jogging off.

"I'll go do some hunting."

As the rabbit pulls up. Jacob drives, Embry in the passenger seat. Both girls approach, surprised to find Quil in the back; same short hair and hard look as the others. Harley whistles at him while giving a wink.

"Damn Quil, you have muscles now." He smirks at her.

"Didn't want to be left behind, plus now I can get the ladies." He winks back at her. Harley laughs before Bella cuts her off.

"Quil... you, too?" He looks to her with a glare, she flinched back.

"Yeah. Me, too." Jacob climbs out. Embry takes the driver's seat.

"You both alone?" Harley nods while Bella looks to him in in curiosity.

"Yes. Shouldn't you be at the funeral?"

"Had to talk to you both first." Now Harley looks to him in curiosity. Jacob turns back to the guys. "I'll meet you there. Go on." They're wary but pull out. Jacob follows Bella and Harley into the house.

¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥

Living Room

Jacob enters behind Harley, Bella ahead of them by a few steps. She turns to him and talks before Harley can open her mouth.

"What was it that you needed?" Jacob goes to answer but once he sniffs the room, his whole demeanor changes.

"This place stinks to hell." Harley frowns and starts sniffing around.

"I can't smell anything, was it a fart? Cause if it was, it wasn't me." Jacob let's out a laugh at this and shakes his head.

"No, it just smells like leeches in here." Bella frowns at him angrily at his words.

"You're welcome to leave. In fact --" Jacob cuts her off snappily.

"How many Cullens are here and how long are they staying?" Bella snaps back.

"Just Alice. And she'll stay as long as she wants."

Jacob looks to Harley. "Are the rest coming back?" Harley shrugs.

"Maybe, don't actually know if they all will. It might just be Emmett and Rosalie as they are my mates." He nods. "Anything else ya need cupcake?"

"That's it." Bella scoffs at him.

"Better go report to Sam like a good dog." He growls at her, she flinches at this, and turns to leaves but the sound of the phone stops him. Jacob, the closest to it reaches for the phone and answers. Harley finds that action amusing but wonders who was calling.

"Swan residence." The girls watch as his face takes a look of annoyance and anger, voice going cold. "He's not here. He's at a funeral." Jacob puts the phone back while Harley moves closer to him with a frown.

"Who was that? Why are ya upset?" He frowns at her and let's out a sigh.

"It was a flthy bloodsucker." She frowns.

"Was it Emmett or Rosalie?" He shakes his head.

"No, it was Carlisle Cullen." She nods with a thoughtful look.

"Wonder why he called." Bella shoves past her and stands in front of Jake, shaking with rage.

"You should have let me talk to him."

"He didn't ask for you --" Suddenly, Jacob's eyes go wild, his body stiffens, starts trembling in the way that precedes a wolf-morph. Harley moves back at this with wide eyes while Bella, scared, doesn't move from her spot.

"Step away from me, Bella." Bella turns to see what he's reacting to - Alice. She stands in doorway looking empty, despairing. Harley quickly goes to her side.

"What's wrong pixie?"

"... Edward." Bella quickly goes to Alice at his name.

"What about him? What happened?"

"I just saw him in a vision. He... thinks you're dead." She looks to Alice in realisation.

"That was him calling, not Carlisle."

"Bella, he's going to Italy... to the Volturi..." Harley frowns at this.

"Uh oh" Bella races off, going up the stairs and into her room. Harley watches her go before facing Alice.

"I'm going." Alice looks to her quickly with wide eyes.

"No you are not, I don't need Emmett and Rosalie coming after me for putting you in danger."

"Come on, please! Look into my future and tell me if it will go pear shaped or not?" Alice eyes glaze over. Harley feels a hand on her shoulder and  suddenly spins around, facing Jacob.

"What are you doing?" Harley smiles at him.

"What do you mean?" He huffs.

"Why do you want to go to whatever this place is? From Alice's expression, it's not good." She shrugs.

"Why not? Look I might not be happy with Edward but I don't want to see him get hurt."

"You can't leave, what about Charlie? What about Paul? What about me? I can't lose my sister just yet."

She smiles at him sadly and places a hand on his arm. "Everything going ta be fine, soon enough I will be back before ya know it." Alice let's out a gasp. She turns to face her to see Alice smiling, her eyes showing surprise and curiosity.

"It should be perfectly fine with you coming,for some reason we all get out of there Alice if you come. If you don't, I see every other outcome that shows us dead." Harley smiles at Jacob brightly.

"See! Everythings going ya be fine. Now I'm go pack some stuff and write a note for dad so he doesn't worry." She kisses Jake's cheek before going up the stairs.

¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥

The Swan twins and Alice are going out the front door with Jacob not far behind them. Alice flies to her car. But Jacob catches Harley's arm, not hostile. Just pleading. Bella stops and watches with a frowns.

"Please Harley, don't go. What would I tell Paul when he asks where you are."

She smiles at him soothingly. "Cupcake, I won't be gone long. Just tell him I'm going on an adventure of a life time." He sighs, she kisses his cheek before hopping into the passenger seat. He looks to Bella with a frown.

"Even touch I'm not happy with you, I don't want to see you get hurt as well. Please just come back, for Charlie." Bella turns away, guilt starting to worm its way back.

"Bye, Jacob."

He watches, angrily as she races to the car and climbs in. Bella tries to pull on her seat belt but Alice stops her.

"Maybe Jacob's right." Bella goes to interrupt but Alice keeps going. "No. You need to realize, the Volturi could easily see me as Edward's accomplice. And you're a human who knows too much and tastes too good, Harley is lucky she's a third mate otherwise she would have been in the same boat as us. They could kill us all.

Bella's response is to yank her seat belt into its clip. Harley turns to Alice with a grin and gives her a thumbs up. Alice sees Bella won't change her mind and grins back at Harley as she shifts into gear and peels out. Jacob watches them for a second before running towards the woods.

¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥

Hi guys! I'm so sorry for the wait but I had been busy with work and on the days I did have off, I was to busy to do a chapter for you guys. I hope you guys are ready for Harley to meet the Volturi, it will be an interesting chapter.

If you have enjoyed this chapter, than please leave a like and comment as your support helps me continue to make these stories for you guys.

Disclaimer - I do not own Twilight or Harley Quinn, I do however own the story lines. So please do not copy without permission or steal. Thank you!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

200K 3.5K 35
Cameron Swan, the twin sister of Bella Swan, is not the favorite child. She moves to forks with her sister to live with her father, Charlie. Little d...
19.3K 1.1K 10
Ronnie is Rosalie's biological baby sister. She was turned by her sister to save her life. After a couple of months being in Forks, Ronnie unexpected...
130K 2.9K 20
Being Bella swans sister and having an mental illness that deems Athena 'crazy' isn't a good combination But when she moves to forks and meets a fam...
611K 12.5K 31
Elena Swan is the younger fraternal twin sister of Bella Swan. Elena has always been close with her father Charlie so when Bella suggested they stay...