Leader Of The Mafia {h.s}

By niallswhoran13

COMPLETED DISCLAIMER- I wrote this when I was 12 so it might, kind of be a fast burn. Enjoy :) "Y-you're w... More

001
002
003
004
005
006
007
008
009
010
011
012
013
014
015
016
017
018
019
020
021
022
023
024
025
026
027
028
029
030
031
032
033
034
035
036
037
038
039
040
041
042
043
044
045
046
048
049
050
051
052
053
054
055
056
057
058
59
60
61
62
63
64
65
66
67
68
69
70
71
72
73
74
75
76
77
78
79
80
81
82
83
84
85
86
87
88
89
90
91
92
93
94
95
Epilouge - part 1
Epilogue - part 2
Epilogue - part 3

047

870 19 2
By niallswhoran13

Bree Tyler

Disappointed? I thought, I clicked my tongue and put my hands on my hips in confusion.

I stormed out of the chamber, "Harry you are not fucking doing this to me, again!" I called out for him. We shared an intimate moment together, then he just shut me out. He already did this once, I won't let him do it twice.

"I'm sorry." He muttered, "but it has to be this way." I looked at him propped against the wall with his arms folded over each other and him biting his bottom lip in anxiousness.

"Fuck I need a cigarette." I whined, as I felt the tears stream down my eyes and my mouth part slightly.

"Me too," he said in monotone and no remorse. I watched as he pulled a box of a random cigarette brand out of those endless back jean pockets, a lighter followed behind it.

He shook the box roughly and tapped the bottom against his hand, opening up the carton and handing me the stick. I thanked him sarcastically because I was very furious, propping myself against the wall next to him as he lit the cigarette dangling between my lips for me. I lit the one dangling between his lips for him. It has always been that way since the day I got here.

I inhaled and exhaled the smoke, blowing it in his face because I was pissed off at him. He turned his head away so the smoke wouldn't get in his eyes. I scoffed under my breath.

"Can I at least have a bed to sleep on tonight?" I questioned, I really didn't feel like sleeping on the couch. It was starting to become uncomfortable, it was also very sweaty with my orgasm that Harry lustfully fingered me to.

"I have a spare room for you," he sighed. "I always have, but I wanted you to sleep with, with me." He repeated the second to last word twice.

"I'm sorry but I am most definitely not sleeping with you tonight." I huffed, standing my ground. God, he made me so fucking mad it was unhealthy.

"I know." He sighed deeply, "follow me." He suggested. And I did as he said.

I was led to the three doors in the middle. I knew the spooky and scary room with grain lighting and Scream character masks was behind the middle door. Harry led me into the right one beside it.

As soon as Harry led me through, I gasped in awe and shock.

My new room was probably the only colorful part of the house. The walls were a deep red color, just like my manicured nails. When I looked around, I saw two cream colored dressers right next to my bed that had a white headboard with diamonds crusted into it and around the edges. I saw a television hung up on the wall right across from my bed. Then, I saw a shoe rack that held red high heels, black high heels, and white sneakers.

"This is mine?!" I shouted in excitement.

"Yes," he said as if it was obvious.

"Wow," my eyes bugged. I couldn't even believe it, I walked over to my bed and sat down on it. It was so comfortable, much more comfortable than the couch, and that was saying something.

"Night Br-" Harry started to talk, but immediately I cut him off with a shout.

"No!" I shouted, "you don't get to walk away from this like you always do." I stood my ground, "you've hurt me once, and I swear with everything, that I will not fucking let you do it again." I crossed my arms in a fuming anger.

"I can't tell you, okay?!" He shouted right back. "Bree, you'll fucking flip out on me." he sighed, talking much quieter than before.

"No, the thing that is making me flip out is I feel like you're using me." I shook my head in disbelief.

"Bree, for the love of god I am not using you!" He shouted in disbelief that I would ever even think that.

"Yeah? Well how come every time we do something intimate together you do this? You shut me out." I asked, and that made him quiet real fucking fast.

"That's what I t-thought," I said, tears pricking the corners of my eyes which I didn't want to show.

"No, you didn't think anything!" Harry aggressively shouted, becoming stressed. He swiftly took the still full smoking cigarette and burned himself on the wrist with it. I don't know why he does that, and I don't like when he hurts himself. "I just don't know how to explain everything to you." He sighed with a head shake, throwing the ash of the cigarette into the trash can that was right next to my bed, I didn't even notice there was a trash can because of the heat in the argument.

"Fuck you, fuck this Harry!" I shouted with my red glossed crying eyes, flipping back onto the bed with a desperate cigarette hanging low between my mouth.

"So now you're the one walking away from everything?" He crossed his arms walking closer over to me.

"I'm not. It's just that you won't open up." I shut my eyes so he couldn't tell that I was sobbing, but it was quite obvious with the chokes coming up and out of my sore throat.

"You want the truth, fine. Here's the fucking fucked up truth.." he paused, my sweaty eyes flicked open in surprise that he was finally going to tell me, open up. I saw him hovering above me.

He sighed shakily before his lips parted and he gasped lightly. "You can't stay here anymore, y-you're leaving."

"What?!" My eyes bulged out of the sockets, "no, I don't want to leave, please!" I tugged the collar of his shirt bringing him closer to mine, he needed to get it through his thick skull that I wanted to stay here with him.

"No, you're too precious. It's not safe for you here. He said. "It's not." He whimpered with a sigh. "I don't know why you're upset that you're leaving, you're mad at me, fucking fuming fire at me right now."

"Harry, I'm mad but that doesn't mean I'll be mad at you forever! No, please let me stay! Whatever it takes!" I yelped, why didn't I want to leave? I should want to leave!

"No, it's dangerous, Bree. I'm fucking dangerous." He said, not wanting to hear anymore of my raging oblige. I hoped that his decision wasn't final, I wanted to be heard.

"I'm fine! Look at me!" I shouted, he scanned my body up and down to check if I was really fine. Harry shook his head in disagreement and shame.

"You should be able to take a shower without having to worry about me. That's what you deserve. You shouldn't have a scar across your neck because of me, you don't deserve that!" He shouted in frustration. "You know why?" He questioned, "because you aren't anything but a sweet lady who never did anything wrong. You're too good for this fucked up world. I don't deserve to even be in your presence." He ranted his feelings, making me choke on a sob. And that's when I felt a single drop of cold water fall onto my chest. I looked up, Harry was silently crying. I don't even think he knew he was, emotions are wild.

Emotions can make you do some crazy shit, crazy shit that you've probably never done before, not in this lifetime anyway.

"Harry.. you're crying." I said, I wasn't being mean and making fun of him for it. I was just shocked that he was, he's never cried.

"No the fuck I am not, I never fucking cry." He shook his head cursing in profanities, he was in denial.

"Well, you just have. And you know what? That's okay, it's okay to cry when you're upset and stressed. It's a valid emotion, Harry." I calmed him down, tried to at least.

"No, I'm not allowed to cry. No crying." He shook his head, and I just parted my pouted lips in disbelief.

"It's nothing more than a figment of emotion." I said, and he scoffed, nuzzling his face into my collarbone as I took a drag of my lit cigarette.

"Cry with me?" He looked up into my already watering eyes with direct contact, and I nodded a yes. We both were glossy eyed, and that's something I thought I'd never even get to see.

"I will, but you still have some explaining to do. But that can wait another day." I said.
I felt the wetness of his tears fill my naked collarbone, I didn't mind. I ruffled his hair and flicked the ash of my cigarette onto the mattress. I didn't know what I felt right now. But, the more I thought, the more I thank, the more I thank, the more I saw..

And what I saw was someone broken holding onto me for dear life, I felt like a safe haven.

And as for Harry, I didn't know what he felt. Maybe it was many emotions, maybe it was nothing but guilt.

But I wasn't completely mad at him anymore, I started to understand why he was changing his moods so much. I could be wrong, but I think I am right.

A killer and my abductor had been crying in my collarbone.

And I was fucking okay with it.

Only because it was him.

I should be mad at Harry. I should be fucking fuming at this point in time. But I'm not mad. I didn't know why. All I knew was I felt.. well, sympathy. 

He had never cried in front of me before, that made me feel special. Maybe he was opening up to me? But what do I know?

I sighed shakily, and rubbed circles around his toned and tatted back with the palm of my hand. I leaned into his ear and whispered,

"We'll be alright."

///

A/N: also, I just went on spring break so lots more chapters!!

In honor of 800+ reads I wanted to do a little "get to know me" just for fun!

1. I actually love sports, even though I don't play any. Just can't stick to one, sue me.

2. I have brown hair and brown eyes.

3. Ive been a One Direction stan since...May of 2020, I believe?

4. For my birthday I got a Harry Styles cake that said the words "Happy Harry Birthday" in blue and pink frosting was frosted half/half around the cake. It was a carrot cake.

5. I hate reading normal books, I only read Wattpad fanfics.

6. I can't write one hundred words for English, but I could easily type 2,000 words for a Wattpad chapter in the span of an hour.

7. I despise math. Like, to an extreme level.

8. My favorite movies are Twilight, Mean Girls, Moana, and the Hunger Games!  My favorite shows are Miraculous and OMB.

That's all I have for right now...

But thank you so much for 800+ reads! Ahh ♥️♥️♥️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

28.2K 729 7
Update - This is temporary complete for Wattpad's issues but I will still update the book. A Guy in his 20's is walking on the busy street while read...
1.5K 66 7
un·yield·ing /ˌənˈyēldiNG/ adjective (of a person or their behavior) unlikely to be swayed; resolute. "his unyielding faith" Althea Lambros has lived...
66.8K 1.1K 28
[c o m p l e t e] Tom Holland FanFiction ___ I entered the room to see one big bed, not two, ONE. I turned to Tom, sweet smile on my face "you have...
60.9K 1.1K 20
[c o m p l e t e] "Caught you?" I asked innocently "Of course he caught me, I'm not Usain Bolt," Alice said, and I laughed "Are we going to lie down...