Thaw [Loki X Reader]

By 3rinisasimp

Completed! Can you thaw something that's been frozen for thousands of years? Loki Laufeyson is a coldhearted... More

Origins
Meet the team
Almost
-Timeline/Explanations/Introductions-
Trouble
Rendezvous
Sakkar
Space Battle
Traitor?
Ouch
Infighting
Bismuth
Return to Earth
Long Process
Bookstore
Captain!
Q-Ship
Titan
Up Late
Waiting game
Fightin' on Titan
Gauntlet Removal Service!
Space Princess
Faded
Foreign
Bridge
Sleepy
Belt
Sleeping Insomniac
Strong
Power Stone
Asgard
The Beginning of the End-Game.
Endgame.
Reunion
That one word....
Faded, for good.
A Soul for a Soul
A u T h O r S n O t E
Progress
Heritage
Cooling down
Mission: Entertainment. [VOTE NOW!]
Luxry Cruise!
The Ship has Set Sail
When Life Gives You Lemon....
Hypothermia Cruise
Everything, I suppose.
Vlogs and Mischief
A Question from the Author
The Big Day?
The Big Day!!!
Princess of Asgard
After Party

Remember?

3.9K 109 51
By 3rinisasimp

We had finally repaired the ship, and were about to take off. I didn't want to leave Titan. It felt like I was leaving Peter and the others behind. I kept thinking about the first time I met him, not so long ago. I replayed all the memories I had made with each member over the weeks we had spent together.

¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤

"Too slow!" Peter shouted, dashing past me. He laughed, shooting a web onto a tree and pulling himself forward.

"Hey! That's cheating!" I called after him, quickening my pace. He was already too far ahead. I heard someone behind me, and looked back. Sam was running at an increasing speed.

"Whatcha doing, Sam?" I asked as he ran next to me.

"Looking for my cat." He said, out of breath. " 'Cmere, Whiskers!" He called before speeding up, turning the corner ahead of me and disappearing. I turned a momment after, only to see Peter, hanging upside down from a post in  the wall.

"What took you so long?" He asked. I went faster.

"I dont associate with cheaters." I said, running past him. He followed me, running instead of using his webs.

"Using your endurance powers is cheating." I hopped over a large stick as we came to a bridge.

"Increased endurance is a skill, not a power." He laughed and shook his head.

Our feet thudded against the long wood bridge as we crossed over it. I looked to him, grinning. I hopped up on the bridge's railing and ran across it, balancing myself. Peter did the same, matching my pace. I looked to him, again.

"This is our bridge, now!" I said, smiling.

"Y/N and Peter's bridge!" He pumped his fists in the air.  We both hopped off the railing onto solid ground.

¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤

"That's not how you do it." Quill sighed, from the corner of the room.

"I'm doing exactly what you showed me." I replied, rolling my eyes. I handed him his gun. He stepped up on the ledge, and catapulted himself off it at an angle, spinning around and firing his gun at the target. He landed on his shoulder and rolled to the side, standing up as he did. He hit the target in the center, a perfect shot.

"I've never used a gun like that before." I said, as he handed it back to me.

"My blaster  is the same thing as your glowing balls." He replied, turning around and walking back to his seat.

"Okay, then." I made a mass of energy and floated it in front of him. "You try with this, I'll try again with your blaster." He turned back around. "Loser buys lunch." He smiled and nodded.

"Ladies first." He said, bowing sarcastically. I rolled my eyes and stepped on the ledge. I launched myself off of it, copying his moves and firing the blaster as soon as my eyes locked on the target. I landed perfectly, sat doing up and turning to the target. I threw my hands in the air in triumph.

"Bullseye!!" I exclaimed, turning to Quill. He hopped up and fiddled with the ball of energy.

"How do you use this thing?" He asked, poking it.

"You just shove it forward." I said, moving my hands in a pushing motion. He nodded and did the same move, shoving the energy forward. It sailed through the air, hitting the target a few inches from the middle. He whipped to face the target and groaned.

"That was pretty good, for someone who has never done that before." I commented, as he turned back to me. "Now, I'll let you choose where we go, since that was a damn good shot."

¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤

Thor walked into the main room, confused.

"Y/N, where is man of spiders?" He asked, looking around.

"Wouldnt you like to know, weatherboy." A muffled voice giggled, from under the couch.

"No idea." I said, with my best poker face. Thor shrugged, walking into the kitchen. He set his hammer down on the counter, a length away. I kicked the side of the couch. Peter rolled out from under the it, and stealthily crept to the counter. He turned to me, silently laughing as he shot webs all over the hammer. Thor shut the refrigerator door and Peter dashed back, hopping on the couch, bumping into my side as he quickly sat down next to me. He put a hand to his chin, looking around as if he was deep in thought.

"What in the nines?" Thor said, trying to free Miolnjir from its webbed prison. Peter snorted next to me and put his hand to his mouth, muffling his laughter. I stared at the TV screen, trying not to burst out laughing myself. I felt a strong hand on my shoulder and turned back. Thor had one hand on me and one on Peter.

"I like the way you two think." He said, letting our shoulders go and holding up the web-free hammer. "You wanna see what I do when Loki pisses me off?" We both nodded and followed him to the bathroom in Lokis room. Thor snickered as he placed Miolnjir on top of the toilet. We all ran out of the room, giggling like a bunch of little kids. We heard footsteps down the hall and ducked into Thors room, watching Loki pass by. Peter giggled and Thor motioned for us to go further into the room. We sat in silence for a momment.

"THOR, I SWEAR TO ALLFATHER!!" An angry voice shouted from the other room. All three of us erupted in thunderous laughter.

¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤

I stepped forward, peering over the edge.

"Do we really have to do this on the roof?" I asked Tony, who stepped out of his suit.

"That's the only way you're gonna get it." I looked down at myself, stepping back. I was wearing the suit Tony gave me. It was green, black and silver metal, a mix of the styles of his and Peter's suit. Tony told me it was one of his old projects.

"Alright then." I ran forward and threw myself off the building, waiting for the right time to fire the thrusters.

"Now!" Tony shouted. With that, I gave them power, and flew through the air. Today's training was going great. There was only one problem. Tony had taught me how to fly, but not how to steer.

"DUCK!" I shouted to him, as I flew past his head, barely missing. "Stan! Help me land!" I said to the AI inside the suit.

"With pleasure, Y/N." I breathed a sigh of relif as the suit brought itself down, landing safely a few feet from Tony.

"Okay, that one's on me." He said, laughing.

¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤

"You two really have never done this before?" Nat asked, pulling a shirt off the rack and looking at it.

"I was raised by Ego, on an isolated planet. I have never experienced Earth things such as this." Mantis replied, looking at a bracelet in awe. She was wearing a large beanie with the Stark Industries logo on it, to cover her antennae, and thick sunglasses. Nat turned to me.

"And you?" She asked, arching a brow.

"Well, I was basically raised in the equivalent of an isolated planet." I answered, thumbing through the clothes on the rack in front of me. Nat chuckled and put the shirt back. I re-adjusted the bags that were looped around my arm and held a shirt up, triumphantly.

"Now this, I have to get." It had an old rock band logo on it.

"Really? I didn't see you as a rock fan." Nat said, cocking her head.

"It was an old friends favorite band." I replied. I looked to Mantis, who checked her pockets and set down the gold bracelet, defeatedly. As she walked to another jewelry case, I picked up the bracelet and hurried to the cashier. I paid and joined Nat and Mantis at the door.

We left the mall, and as soon as we got back to the compound, I reached in my bag and pulled out the bracelet, handing it to Mantis. Her face lit up as she took it, holding it gently in her hands.

"Here, want me to help you put it on?" I asked, setting my bags down. She nodded and I clipped it around her wrist. She looked at it for a momment, turning it in the light. She held her wrist out to me.

"it's yours." I said, smiling warmly.

"For me? Like, a gift?" She asked, gazing at the bracelet.

"Yeah." He leaped forward and gave me a big hug.

"Thank you!" She said, grinning from ear to ear.

¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤

"You were not lying when you said this Poe man was strange." A voice said from my doorway. I tuned and saw Loki, holing the Poe book I had been reading in his hands. Bright tabs were sticking out from every corner.

"How did you get that?" I asked, standing up. He smiled.

"It was sitting on the counter." He replied, walking in my room, and setting the book down on my desk.

"And you read it, even though it was full of my annotations?"

"I found them quite intriguing." He turned to face me with a smirk. "And entertaining."

"Nerd." I teased.

"Oh, it takes one to know one, darling." He replied, tilting his head.

"Darling?" I made a confused face. "Since when is my name darling?" I cocked my head and raised my eyebrows. "Or was that some kind of sad attempt at sarcasm?" He laughed and walked towards me.

"I may be only the Prince of Asgard, but I am the king of sarcasm, darling." He said, stopping a foot in front of me.

"Loki, King of Sarcasm. Hmm." I put my finger to my chin. "I like that." Loki made a surprised scoff. "If I have a new name, you get one, too. I doubt your brother is gonna let you live this one down, though." I looked up at him, making a smug face.

"Fine, I surrender." He said, putting his hands up. "I would not like to be known as the King of Sarcasm."

"Truce?"

"Indeed," he walked to the door. "See you later.." he turned back to me and smirked "darling." He dissapeared out the door.

"Okay, King of Sarcasm! I see how it is!" I called after him. "Hey, THOR!" I shouted, smiling. Loki reappeared in front of me, covering my mouth with his hand. His eyes were wide as he furiously shook his head. I gave him an annoyed glare and he brought his hand back.

"Okay, okay. Truce." He said, glancing behind him, then back to me. "No more nicknames." I held out my fist, raising a finger. He looked at it, puzzled.

"Dont tell me you havent heard of a pinky swear." I said, laughing.

"Cant say that I have."

"Do what I'm doing." He copied my hand. I brought my hand forward,  wrapping my pinky finger around his. I motioned to his finger and he did the same.

"There. Now, that's basically legally binding so, no games." I said, letting go.

"This is how Midgardians forge agreements? I think I understand why the legislation here is so pitiful." I laughed and shook my head.

"Its a thing kids usually do!" I said, putting my hand to my forehead.

"So, it is not binding?" He asked, smiling.

"Yes it is!"

"Whatever you say d-"

"I'll go down there right now and tell Thor." I said, cutting him off. He made a teasing face and backed out the door.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I AM IN PAIN AAAAA

Ok, the last one is cute but the rest are actually killing meeee

Me writing this chapter:

I know it's going slow but I PROMISE I have BIG BIG BIG plansssss, like yall should SEE my drafts, it's all cute Loki stuff

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

285K 7.7K 23
A shapeshifter who refuses to turn back from a wolf is brought to the Avengers in hope that they can help her heal. Cassie's heart and soul is broken...
22.7K 911 32
Your name is Nova Hemming and you've been a Stark Industries legal advisor since Tony Stark became Iron Man. You are in the heart of New York City w...
16.9K 597 22
18+ Warning. Mature scenes and Language. The Savior. She goes by many names, is known around the galaxy's, and is there to answer your prays. She s...
986K 29K 29
[CRINGE WARNING: wrote this a long time ago, so it contains a lot of stuttering and stuff but I will edit it soon] ~~~ Name: Y/n L/n Aka The Ice Quee...