Death From Below: Season 1: K...

By Flase_King

[Tirpitz x Male Reader] The Leviathan, a creature of the deep resembling a sea serpent with a dragon's head a... More

Bio: Y/N "Leviathan" Krüger
Prologue/Chapter 1: Leviathan's Demise and The Leviathan Lives On
Chapter 2: "Old" Man In Ironblood
Chapter 3: Time With The Queen and A Sadist?
Chapter 4: Ironblood's Marksman Meets The Kitsunes
Chapter 5 (Part 1): Attack & Awakening
Submit Your OCs!!!!
Chapter 7: Azur Lane's New Goal and Break
Chapter 8: True Intentions & Pain
Chapter 9: War & The Sacrifice
In-game Bio: KMS Krüger
Chapter 10: End of War & Used for War
New Book
Chapter 11: Old Rivalry & Azur Lane [Finale]
Epilogue: Future & Vows
Future: Poll
SS2 is Out!

Chapter 6 (Part 2): Re-encounter and New Family Member

4.2K 59 157
By Flase_King

A/N: Wassup shitheads! Anyways as the title says, there is going to be another ship and a close frenemy of Levi/You, and just a reminder, Levi still doesn't know much about the current world so some of his knowledge is from the old world and if Levi talks in bold it means he's talking in his leviathan form. Also if you want to be in some of my books just send me a dm about your oc and I'll add yours. Anyways enjoy the chapter!

Bold = Beast Form Talking/POV

Italic = Thoughts

Norm = Dialogue/Narration

Levi POV

I was still in leviathan form swimming beside Kommandant, Tirpitz and Sakura Ships, I can't stop worrying about Tipitz, I know that she's in a stable condition now but my mind can't even think straight. Right now we were still in the middle of the ocean, I can't shake the feeling that someone I know is going to do something stupid, but that won't affect us since I was brought into a new timeline and they have no clue how to go here so it shouldn't be a problem, but the real problem is how.......how can I go back to my human form..... I let out a sigh but to them it was a disappointed low growl, Kommandant moved closer and patted my torso.

Bismarck: We'll find a way to turn you back....

Levi: ....Feel....Danger....Incoming.....

Kommandant turned to Akagi and gave her a nod to believe my instinct and be on guard, we set course to the Sakura Empire to properly talk to Nagato, the current leader of said faction. I continued swimming beside them, taking quick glances at Tirpitz then turning back ahead like nothing happened, 1 hour later, I spotted an island a few hundred meters away to my left, I felt my body pulse once and stopped swimming then turning my head towards the mysterious island.

Levi: .....Permission.....Investigate.....Island.....Hundred...Meters.....West.....

Bismarck: *takes a glance at the island* Permission granted, find any useful resources that we may need on the island, head to the Sakura Empire in 1 hour..

Levi: .....Affirmative.....

I dived underwater and started heading towards the island, while on my way, some fishes, a few smaller versions of the megalodon (sharks obviously) and a school of smaller Moby Dicks (whales ofc) pass by me or swam beside me for protection against their predators. I arrived a few meters away from the island and I resurfaced myself, using my tentacles, I looked for any kind of source for black water fuel (motor oil)

A few minutes of searching, I felt the ground rumble, it felt like a giant is walking, base on the thuds coming from the rumbles it's heading here at a slow pace, I prepared myself and raised my tentacles to side to look intimidating. The trees began to burn and the mountain up ahead turned into a volcano dripping lava from the exposed holes, then the thuds became rapid like the sound of running, something jumped over the mountain-turned-volcano and landed on a flat side of the volcano then a load roar was heard.

(0:20)

Levi: ....So its you......Gregory......

Gregory, another mythical creature like me, he is a Volcanur (Volcano + Tiger), a creature that rule over the hot depths of the land while us Leviathans rule over the cold depths of the sea. Our familias (like danmachi) had been on each other's necks since they were born, both Me and Gregory broke that and made a friendly rivalry between our familias.

Gregory: ....I see that you have achieved your original form..... I congratulate you for that.....

(Yes that's me -_- I'm bored ok? And I want someone to rival Levi in a way so things can get more exciting)

Levi: .....How....You....Talk....Straight...?

Gregory: Patience my friend, patience.... Now I will ask you, how are doing in this world..?

I struggled at first telling him how I've been doing but as he said with patience it came in naturally, I told him how the world works according to Nimi, and who are our current enemies.

Gregory: ..I see... Well then, how about you bring me to your base and I'll talk to the higher-ups...

Levi: Alright then.... Hop on my back, you big-ass cat....

He stood there before looking at me with a 'are you kidding me face'.

Gregory: *sigh* You haven't figured out how to turn back, correct you overgrown snake..?

Levi: *low growl* Alright I haven't! Happy..?

Gregory: ...Just imagine yourself in human form like summoning our ships....

Levi: Alright- Wait, "our" ships..?

===Take Two===

Gregory: ...Yes I also have a ship, though I have no knowledge about using it and so I mostly use my original form...

Levi: ...Just follow my lead...

3rd POV

A red and blue light engulfed the island and as the light settled, Levi and a black haired man with black tiger ears and tail stood there, he was wearing a black yukata with gold accents, a half black tiger cape that only covers his left side and a black katana with a tiger guard-design on his left hip.

(Imagine my hair is black and yes I'm tiger-themed in this one)

Gregory: ....There all settled, now teach me the ways of this floating behemoth....

Gregory summoned his ship, which was an aircraft carrier and the same size as Levi's battleship, it had two runways, one leading upfront and the other leading to the left, thought the second runway is elevated it was quite useful and his planes can be launched in orderly fashion.

(No propellers!!! Just the base)

Levi: So you're an aircraft carrier, just like Graf Zeppelin.... Anyways board your ship and follow my instructions or else it may damage your ship and you'll also be damaged since the ship is connected to your soul.

Gregory: I see, well then let us carry on....

They both got aboard their respective ships as Levi radioed Gregory all the information needed like the parts, how to activate them, how to launched his planes and etc. Gregory learned quick so Levi had no problems and they had sailed to the Sakura Empire earlier than expected, Levi checked his watch that was given to him by Nimi and it was almost 1 hour, he went full speed ahead, confusing Gregory but did the same.

Timeskip brought to you by:

A few hours sailing later they encountered the 1st division carriers, Zuikaku, Shoukaku, Prinz Eugen and Z23.

Akagi POV

We were sailing towards an isolated island nearby thinking the spies were there, when Bismarck's dog came to us with a carrier following him.

Akagi: 'hmmm.... A carrier, huh? Must be another one of Bismarck's dog....'

Eugen approached Levi, looking suspiciously at the new carrier.

Eugen: Oh! Levi, I see you have brought a friend~ care to explain..?

Levi: We'll discuss this later, what's the current situation..?

Z23: Going pursuit on 2 royal navy spies, with a 'traitor' from the Sakura Empire....

Levi: *sigh* We'll come along.... Oi! We're heading to battle, get ya ass up Scheiße!!!

???: Silence you overgrown snake!!!

From the carrier someone jumped over to Levi's deck and landed perfectly.

???: You are lucky that you won over me this time but it won't be like that for long....

Out from the dark came a black haired man with black tiger ears and tail stood there, he was wearing a black yukata with gold accents, a half black tiger cape that only covers his left side and a black katana with a tiger guard-design on his left hip.

???: Now, should we get moving..? I need to test my abilities....

Levi: *sigh* Alright let's go! And remember what I said about your position....

???: Yes I know, but.... I'll have to see my capabilities up-close....

And with that we continued our pursuit, we arrived at the island that looked like an old ruins of a village.

Eugen: Alright, new guy! Send in your scout planes we need to know the layout of the island and summon your rigging we may get into CQC.

The new guy only nodded and summoned his rigging which was two run ways stacked on top of each other that fades in a bright orange fire kind of like mine, on his run ways some guns are placed near the corner.

(This is the outfit and rigging concept)

He raised his hand and opened his, revealing 2 red tigers made out of fire.

He flung his arm side ways and the tigers started running in the air , each tiger turned into a squadron of scout planes and he radioed the planes

???: Search this territory, I want every spot looked into, defeat is not an option....

The scout planes took off as the new guy lied down on his rigging and closed his eyes seemingly to meditate, Eugen approached Levi and asked him about the mysterious carrier.

Levi: His name is Gregory, an old friend of mine, like me he is another mythical creature and currently not part of any faction. He told me that if was going to join one, he wants to have peace and be surrounded by nature, since he used to be a overseer of the land and always accidentally destroys his surroundings, he also said that he wants to talk with the leader of the Sakura Empire or Kommandant to see if he can observe the place and settle down....

Zuikaku: I see... Looking for peace and nature, huh? Then he might want to take a look at our base.

Levi: It's his decision, not mine so ask him about it....

Gregory: Cave, northwest, 64 meters....

Kaga: That was quick..

Eugen: Alright, let's move in.

Eugen, Z23 and Gregory quickly left to the cave, leaving me, Kaga, Zuikaku, Shoukaku and Levi.

Kaga: What do you think about Gregory, onee-san..?

Akagi: He was.... An interesting one, he chases after peace and tranquility even though knowing the world is at war.

Levi: He always have thought of settling down, being head of his familia is very difficult and stressful....

Zuikaku: Then he's going to like it at our home!

Shoukaku: Ara~? Someone seems excited about Gregory coming with us~

Zuikaku: O-Onee-san!!!

Levi: *sigh* Another Eugen I see.... Welp, time to get to work!

He summoned his rigging and to everyone's surprise even himself, his rigging turned into a more fitting form, two serpent heads near his hip, his primary guns on top of the serpent's back and his secondary being held by an arm connected to his back.

(Basically the new rigging concept since the old one is more 'childish' in my opinion and so his rigging will be more Ironblood like.)

To Eugen

Me, Nimi and Gregory were currently chasing after Edinburgh and Sheffield who had stolen the black cube, Gregory flicked his hand and revealed his Attacker Planes before sending them towards the spies.

They were able to dodge a few but some were able to land a scratch on their body slowly slowing them down, they returned fire as the three of us dodged to some rocks, Gregory gripped his katana then came out of hiding and rushes them both, they fired some shells at him but as they did, he unsheathes his katana half way and it lit up.

He cut throught their salvo like a hot knife slicing butter, he was about to cut them in half but was stopped, barely.

Gregory: I see that your allies have arrived.... May I know the name of my opponent..?

Belfast: I am Belfast, head-maid of the Royal Navy!

Gregory: *jumps back* Well then, I shall be your opponent....

While the two of them clashed, me and Nimi chased after Edinburgh and Sheffield.

Belfast: Get back here-

Gregory: Don't take your eyes your opponent....

Gregory continued to hold her off as we continued our pursuit.

With Enterprise

Enty: 'I need to be more careful this time, that giant serpent might come here again....'

As I said that I say an explosion on the island, if I remember correctly that is where Belfast went, I looked around and saw everyone focused on other things so I snuck out and went to Belfast's location. When I arrive I saw a guy with black tiger features welding a flaming katana, he was still on his feet while Belfast is barely standing, I fired an arrow at the guy but before it even hit it was sliced in half, my eyes widen and the guy looked at me with his dull orange eyes.

???: We must be the one who fired that arrow.... I'm sorry but this is a fight between me and the maid, no one shall interfere....

Enty: I won't let you!!!!

I fired multiple arrows at him but he sliced them in half.

???: As I said before, this is a duel between warriors and I haven't acknowledge you as warrior at your current state.....

Belfast: Enterprise, please stay out of this, like he said at your current state you're not fit for fight.....

???: See..? Even the maid agrees with me....

He returned his attention back to Belfast and rushed her, they kept clashing while I stood there motionless.

Enty: 'He hasn't considered me as a warrior..... Am I not strong enough..? No, I'll prove him that I am a warrior!'

Enty: If you haven't acknowledged me as a warrior then, I challenge you into a duel and I'll prove myself!!!

???:....You have the determination that I was looking for..... Then I shall accept, but I'll handicap myself....

Enty: What?!

???: You are not in your full power.... I might be ruthless, but fighting someone weaker than myself in dishonorable and I won't lose my honor.....

???: May I know your name, warrior..?

Enty: I am USS Enterprise, the Grey Ghost of the Eagle Union!

???: I see.... Then prepare yourself.... Grey Ghost!

He extinguished the fire on his katana and gets into a stance I recognize from someone, I fire my slavo at him while he stood there not moving an inch, my shells close in and he sliced them in half and rushed me.

To Levi

I went around the island in my newly updated rigging, I arrived at the battle field and saw some Royal Navy ships and a few from the Eagle Union fighting Zuikaku and Shoukaku.

Levi: Aww~ You guys started a party and I'm not invited~? I'll have to punish you for that~!

My serpents opened their mouths and fired lasers at the frontline while my primary railguns fires at the backlane, to see them struggle makes me want to fight more, I heard an explosion on from the island and figured it was Gregory and the others.

Levi: Welp, looks like my friend took care of your friends~ I wonder if they restored their 'honor'~?

Zuikaku: What do you mean by that..?

Levi: Oh nothing~ Just Gregory fighting his opponent, while they try to prove themselves to him as a warrior but it's been a while since he had restored their 'honor'~

Shoukaku: I see.... So he fights for honor..?

Levi: Basically~ But I hate it when he let's his enemy go and let them gain their own honor....

Timeskip brought to you by:

3rd POV

After the battle at the island, it ended up Enterprise losing with a cut on her back and Gregory saying 'A wound on the back of a warrior is dishonorable...', Levi damaging the Azur Lane fleet greatly but it was all a distraction so Edinburgh and Sheffield who brought Akashi along escaped from Eugen and Z23. Levi brought Gregory to the S.E (Sakura Empire) base and let him to look around, while he was exploring he was getting stared at because of his ears and tail, while on his walk, he encountered Atago who tried to do something 'usual' but was hand-chopped to the head by Gregory, saying 'It is inappropriate for a lady to do such shameless acts....' then he encountered Taihou and did the same which led him to the same fate of Atago. Currently Gregory sitting down below a sakura tree with his eyes closed and his sword lay beside him, when he suddenly felt presence approaching him.

Gregory: Now, how can I help you miss..?

???: Oh, I'm sorry but you had taken my usual spot.... I am Yamato....

Gregory: I see.... *Slowly opens eyes* I am Gregory, pleasure to meet yo...u....

When he opened his eyes he was stunned by the ash-blonde-haired beauty infront of him, as soon he saw Yamato standing there his tail began to wag and his ears lift up.

Yamato: I see, you're a shipboy like Levi.... But what are you doing here all alone..?

Gregory: Y-Yes... Well you see, I have taken a liking an this base and I have decided to settle down....

Yamato: Is there any particular reason..?

Gregory: Well there is one.... I just want to be at peace and I wanted to be surrounded by nature before settling down....

Yamato: I see.... You seem lonely, is it alright if I accompany you..?

Gregory: I don't mind, it is your spot after all....

They both sat beside each other and this made Gregory's tail to wag even more but it was unnoticed by Yamato, they sat there for a while until.

Yamato: So, how is life-

Yamato looked at Gregory and saw him asleep while leaning his back against the tree, Yamato unconsciously smiled then placed his head on her shoulder and let him sleep.

Back to Levi, he was in the medical ward of S.E sitting on the side of Tirpitz's medical bed, he held her hand and placed them near his chest, a few minutes later, Tirpitz began to slowly wake up, she opened her eyes and saw Levi holding his hand.

Tirpitz: L-Levi.... *Tris to stand up but winces in pain* What happened..?

Levi: ....You were shot by Enterprise.... A fight happened on some island near the S.E base, met an old friend and now we're here....

Tirpitz: How long was I out..?

Levi: Just a few hours....

Tirpitz just sat there then looked at Levi's condition, he had a few bandages on his fore arm and a patch on his cheek covering a 'reminding' wound as he calls it.

Tirpitz: What happened to you..?

Levi: I umm....

???: He went berserk, nearly destroyed a base, got into another battle and now we're here....

They turned their heads and saw Bismarck standing there, arms crossed with a slightly annoyed look on her face.

Bismarck: Eugen reported everything that happened, though strangely enough, she said something about another shipboy with you.... Care to elaborate..?

Levi started to explain to the two about Gregory and his plans, they were slightly shocked at the news but was a little disappointed because he choose the Sakura Empire instead of Ironblood.

Bismarck: I see.... Well then, I will take my leave, u expect you to take care of my sister Levi...

Levi: Ja!

Tirpitz: ...So... How long will I be here..?

Levi: About a few more hours.

Tirpitz: I see.... Say...

Levi: Hmm..?

Tirpitz: After this.... Should we start our d-d-date..?

Levi: ....Umm.... Sure if you really wanted to....

Tirpitz then grew a small smile and leaned closer and did the unexpected.

Tirpitz: 'Here goes nothing...' Ich liebe dich. (A/N: Figure it out 6w6)

Levi: *small smile* Ich liebe dich auch.

The went in closer then hugged, they broke the hug and kissed again but much more passionate.

They went apart and smiled, levo was about to leave to make them something to eat but Tirpitz complained before saying "They'll just bring our food, now come here and join me...." Levi did as she requested and snuggled up, Tirpitz soon felt tired and snuggled comer before falling asleep.

Levi: Guten nacht, mein liebe....

==========E. O. C==========

Alright! This might be my longest chapter yet, but please don't expect me to make something this long often. Anyways if you haven't already consider following it's free and you can always unfollow, only a small portion of you guys are following so consider following, it'll help me allot. As always if you want more chapters then be sure to vote for the current chapter and I'll try to make a new one ASAP!

Btw: If you want your Oc to be part 9f my stories then dm me and I'll add yours

With that being said!!!

===Sayonāra Min'nā===

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.5K 46 14
A 2024 remaster/alternate retelling of one of the most popular stories of ROBLOXGamingDavid. Set with a different plot, revamped/repolished storytell...
78.9K 1.6K 44
'How much blood has been spilled in the ocean, but it's still shining?' He thought while being in the middle of the ocean around all the chaos, the s...
13.7K 587 60
Alternate ending to my Zhejiang and Enterprise (Book 1) story... A modern Type 003 Chinese Carrier is sunken during an armed conflict with allied for...
24.3K 699 32
During the War Against the Siren's, Essex and some shipgirls including Enterprise were ambushed by a Huge Siren Fleet while they are heading to Pearl...