The Day You Came Into My Life...

Por Bubble_Moon99

A girl's life gets turned upside down when Big Bang members GD & TOP start falling head over heels for her.S... Mais

The Day You Came Into My Life (A Big Bang fanfic)
What?!
We meet again~
Perfect~
Girl Power!
Picture Perfect..
BFF's
Drowning
Jealousy
My First Kiss Went a Little Like This
My Hero
The Blames on Me
Mixed Emotions
Feelings
Just a Dream
Home
Sweet Kisses~
Goodbye Forever?
I'm so Sorry But I Love You
This Love...
Affection?
I Just Wanna Kiss
A Blind Date
I Won't Give Up
Is There Any Hope?
The Truth.
Promise~
Sorry For My Mistakes
Connection
Mean Girls
Innocent Girl??
Not Ready Yet
Not Goodbye Yet
I Don't Wanna Lose You
I Can't Trust You
Change
Insomnia
Cheating?
It's Over! You Monster.
A New Start~
Still Love You
Trust Me
Time to Change
Oh No!!
Now What?
Too Soon~
An Aching Heart
Wedding Dress ~
Wedding Dress ~ (Part II)
Surprise!!
Say Goodbye
A Second Chance
Too Late Now
New Job
First Day of Work
Missing You
Arrested?!
Running Out Of Time
Annyeong...
Because I Miss You
I'm Back?
Confession

I Love You

4.7K 87 0
Por Bubble_Moon99

Its 11:00pm and I couldnt sleep,so I decided to think of what to wear tommorow.As I opened my closet I immediatly searched for something,then I stopped at a black jackwt,I took it out and it was Jiyong oppa's jacket,I forgot to give it back to him.As I took Jiyong's jacket out I sat on the bed thinking how stupid I was to forget to return it,then I missed Jiyong's scent so I brought the jacket close to my face and I could smell Jiyong's sweet colongne.I start missing him already,I continued to smell the sweet but manly colongne on Jiyong's jacket until I drifted in a deep sleep.The next morning I woke up,Jiyong's jacket was still in my arms and I hugged it tightly.After a few minutes of hugging Jiyong's jacket I immediately went into the shower,when I got out of the shower suddenly my phone started ringing,"Yobeseyo?" I said,"Yah,Sonia we've landed in Seoul we're gonna pick you up in a few minutes." Jiyong's voice said."Arraso!" I said in a cheerful voice then he hung up,I quickly got some clothes on and a little makeup.Before I walked out of the room I almost forgot Jiyong's jacket so I quickly grabbed the jacket because I heard a knock on the door,I opened the door and Jiyong was standing right infront of me,he gave me a faint smile maybe bacause he's tired."Are you ready?" he asked I just nod,"Oppa wait." I said and he looked at me with a confused look,and I handed him his jacket."I forgot to return this to you." I said and he took it,"I forgot to wash it." I said embarassed,"It's ok." he said with a smile.Then we went downstairs,outside were the boys but no car."Where's our ride?" Jiyong asked them,"We decided to walk." Daesung replied.So we walked,we shopping for a few hours then we went back to the boys' hostel.When I got in the house it looked nothing like a boy's house it was clean and tidy."Make yourself at home." TOP said and he went straight to his room,so did the others and I just stood there awkwardly,"Nia-sii,come here." Jiyong said from his room and I rushed to his room.His room was clean and it smelled like his perfume,after I was in he closed the door."Your room is beautiful." I said as he jumped on the bed and lay down."Thanks." he said,"Sorry today wasn't fun." he said again,"Its ok,I get that you guys are tired." I said as I sat on his bed beside him,then he yawned."I think I should go.You must be tired." I said and I got up,"No! Stay." he said,he held my wrist stopping me from going,"You're tired,you need to rest." I said as I hold his hand,"At least stay with me until I fall asleep." he said with sad eyes,I couldnt refuse."Ok." I said.As I sat on the bed Jiyong lay his head on my lap,and I started playing with his hair."Sing for me please." Jiyong said I was shocked,"My voice isnt that good." I said hoping he would change his mind,"I don't care." he said,so I gave up and I sang the english version of It Hurts,at the end of the song Jiyong was already asleep,suddenly I got sleepy so I leaned my head on the wall but I accidently fell asleep.When I woke up I found myself in Jiyong's bed with a blanket over me,so I got up,"Oh you're up." Jiyong said as he got up from he's table and sat beside me,"How long was I asleep?" I asked,"Umm...1 hour I think." he said before he smiled,"Huh?! I slept that long?" I said almost making him jump,"You were tired." he said,"What time is it?" I asked,"Almost 8pm." he said,"Wae?! How am I gonna go home like this?" I said,"It's raining so you can stay here." he said with a grin,"I dont have my clothes." I said,"You can borrow mine." he answered,but I just nod.After we ate dinner the rain still hasnt stop,So after I washed up I had to borrow Jiyong's clothes,it was a little big for me,aftet that I sat on Jiyong's bed,I was sleeping in his room for tonight.The boys were a little shocked when they heard I was staying for one night.Suddenly Jiyong came in the room,"You go ahead and sleep first." he said as if he knew I was waiting for him."Ok." I said and I lay down and sleep.

Sorry Its short guys.I promise to update as soon as I can.Pls vote and comment..

Continuar a ler

Também vai Gostar

1.3M 25.4K 98
Just BigBang scenarios varying from fluff to smut, and everything in between
39.7K 943 47
Emily Carter is one of the hottest up-and-coming writers in America, but when she gets hired to write a book about BIGBANG, she finds herself butting...
29.8K 615 50
(FANFIC*) Jiyong's undying love for his best friend, Jenna, had always stayed strong since they first met in high school. Confessing his love to her...
796 16 30
Disaster has struck Earth, leaving Seoul a broken shell of what it once was. In the ruins of what once was the booming entertainment capital of the E...