Spring Mountain Treatment Cen...

By RaeanneRenae

dull faces glance out the windows; sitting with their sadness drooping their eyelids they perpetually stare o... More

more than you think
arrival
noisy heaters
oh, poor alyssa.
monsters
little baby brittaney
middle school boys
complimentary colours
droopy-eyed Gigi
lonely lonely lonely
"do you love me?"
annika
january 15, 2014
you?
amber (or ambergur)
paper cranes cant fly
pink floyd
james
josie calls him slim shady
josie josie josie
january 13, 2014
song lines
winter break is over
goodnight
preston
uno!
shaking hands and stomach aches
pretty
panic attacks
danielle witten: roller derby girl extraordinaire
who knows
escapee
cimmantha
mom
im not small
23rd floor with concrete
showers
sing
titanic
bracelets
older boys
funny funny funny
why?
time to go home.
grow

sivan and manny

30 2 0
By RaeanneRenae

it was no surprise that most of the kids here in treatment were some sort of queer; i believe the only straight people there were the doctors. even then im not so sure.

Sivan: 5'8" with thick black hair and brown pyjama pants; a Latino boy with an American tongue. he was incredibly brilliant; knew everything about everything, and wouldn't stand hypocrisy.

Manny: 5'2" with curly brown hair; yet another Latino boy-- however he carried the swift spanish tongue. from the second i saw him i knew he was gay- even the way he walked would shine out homosexual~

Sivan had this look behind his eye whenever he saw Manny. they would sit as close as possible-- there was a rule about touching here in Spring Mountain, so everyone had to be tricky about it.

Oh, but Sivan figured it out. he would dangle his arm on the side of his armchair- Manny would do the same- so they'd secretly hold hands and look at each other in ways i hope i could understand some day.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

28.8M 915K 49
[BOOK ONE] [Completed] [Voted #1 Best Action Story in the 2019 Fiction Awards] Liam Luciano is one of the most feared men in all the world. At the yo...
16.3M 545K 35
Down-on-her-luck Aubrey gets the job offer of a lifetime, with one catch: her ex-husband is her new boss. *** Aubrey...
55.1M 1.8M 66
Henley agrees to pretend to date millionaire Bennett Calloway for a fee, falling in love as she wonders - how is he involved in her brother's false c...
8.5K 700 53
"I know I'm sunk deep to this point To the point where I'm drowned Into this bowl of honey I feel I feel like there's no other way out" A collectio...