What Happens Behind Closed Do...

By cannedzucchini

Although y/n had worked at the BAU for three years, her life and troubled past remained somewhat reserved fro... More

Chapter One
Chapter two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty-One
Chapter Twenty-Two
Chapter Twenty-Three
Chapter Twenty-Four
Chapter Twenty-Five
Chapter Twenty-Six
Chapter Twenty-Seven
Chapter Twenty-Eight
Chapter Twenty-Nine
Chapter Thirty
Chapter Thirty-One
Chapter Thirty-Two
Chapter Thirty-Three
Chapter Thirty-Four
Chapter Thirty-Six
Chapter Thirty-Seven
Epilogue
The Final Rose
little announcement

Chapter Thirty-Five

3.5K 72 40
By cannedzucchini

You sat at your desk in the bullpen as you waited for Aaron to be out of the meeting with Strauss and the other members of the board. His meeting seemed oddly long but you tried to shake those feelings. You couldn't hear much of anything but every so often you heard words like "Enough," or "that is not how it works."

The voices were mixed and you couldn't tell if it was Aaron or another one of the men, but you couldn't make out Strauss's and it worried you because she seemed to be the only one on your sides.

As you sat there though, you just looked around your desk. You realized how cluttered it was and if things ended badly at the end of this, you would not be able to clean it out in one fell swoop. So, your anxiousness kicked in, and all you could do was clean.

First, you started with your papers, You organized them further and then you got into some routine. You pulled a small bleach wipe out of your drawer and wiped your desk down. You practically forgot that you actually were not fired or that you were waiting for Aaron to get out of the conference room.

And as you kept cleaning, hunched over your desk trying to clean out anything or everything that looked messy, you realized how psycho you looked. A nervous wreck anxiously cleaning a messy desk, in a scenario where you might actually have to do it in a coming time. And when that realization hit, so you sat up and just stopped.

Nothing you could do right now would be normal. You had never been in this situation before. You had never done anything wrong to the point where the board had to be called. It was an odd time. And you were just lost in your thoughts staring at a half-clean desk.

But then you felt two hands on your shoulders, and the hands felt familiar. They brought comfort to you that was like no other. That figure behind you lent down and pressed a kiss to your head. And you just knew it was Aaron and he had had a hard time in there.

"It's your time to go in," Aaron said to you with a gassed-out voice. He seemed drained, and you knew it too. He was in there for at least two hours and you hoped that yours would not be that long.

"How bad was it?" you said back to him in a frightful voice. "I've done one of those before so I knew what was coming but really it's nothing that you can't handle. Just tell the truth. And especially don't be a dick." he said before you looked up at him, "how much of the truth?" you smiled before he pressed a quick peck to your lips and you stood up.

As you walked closer to the door of the conference room, you could hear yourself breathing. THe labored breaths filled with tremors of doubt and anxiety attacked you. You felt like your chest was closing in on itself. But as you realized it was the beginning of a panic attack, you cantered yourself and held stable. A stability that you were not sure for how long you could hold it for.

Aaron, who decided to walk up with you after he noticed your panic, opened the door for you and gave you a kind smile. "Thank you" you whispered to him before he closed the door and left you and the others in the room. You came to notice that you and Strauss were the only women

"Y/n, please sit," Strauss said, aided with a hand that gestured to the chair on the other side of the table, all alone. And you did as told, you sat, taking a deep breath in. Just letting those who had the fate of your job in their hands lead the way.

"I want to make this as simple as possible, we just need to get a few things in order before Friday." her words rang out and you were slightly confused, "what is Friday?" you asked

"Aaron's court date." said the man you didn't recognize.

"Sorry I am just a bit lost, I thought all of this was going to be dealt with quietly, even his assault accusation. Especially because Garcia found security camera footage that rejects the accusations." 

The unfamiliar man shook his head and sighed before looking up at Strauss to take over. "Y/n, your father, he is fighting all of this extremely hard." she paused as she grabbed a stack of papers and looked back at you, "for this and a lot of other reasons is why we need to talk through everything."

You sighed. You were quite taken aback by the fact the Aaron failed to mention to you that he actually had a court date for the assault accusation. You wished he had told you so you didn't look so clueless in front of them.

While you waited for questions to be asked, Strauss flipped the first page of what looked like her questionnaire. She grabbed a photo that you had already seen before, but you knew that they needed it to be on the record.

"Please explain this photo." one of the men said with an asshole tone in his voice.

"That was the night Aaron took me out on a date, at that point we had already been somewhat official and we went to dinner." you gave them a few of the details, knowing not to really tell more than what they already needed.

"And how many cases did the team go on from the time between this photo and when you started your relationship?" the same man asked. "We went on approximately seventeen cases in the span of the time between our first, uh, encounter, and this date."

"And how would you say your behavior between the two of you was?" another man added in. "Like any other interaction. We made it a point to not let it interfere. I was not paired up with him on most of our cases when working, because I work better with the women on this team. He saw no point in changing that."

After stating that, the men seemed like they had their answers for that photo and it was like deja vu, all over again they handed your photos and asked you ridiculous questions about your relationship.

By the end, you and the men had gone through most of the photos as Strauss watched barely making a peep. You knew exactly what to say until one photo you did not recognize appeared. And then multiples of it showed up like the P.I. had taken one after another to incriminate you.

The photo was of Aaron standing at your door the night you got wildly drunk. You looked a mess, a tear-puffed face in the doorway next to Aaron's panicked one there as well. In your hand was a bottle of the Titos vodka that you, at that point, were drinking straight from.

You sighed as you almost knew what questions were coming with this very unattractive photo. "Please explain." the man said

"That night I had a rough day. I had been sent home from a case," you said already regretting it, "I talked to someone I hadn't spoken to in a while, so I called Aaron after a few drinks, and he came over." you paused trying to figure out where to go with this.

"He was worried about me so he came to take care of me, that's it." you folded your hands over themselves on top of the table and you felt your leg begin to slightly bounce as an anxious tick.

"Did he take advantage of you." another one of the men barged. You were very taken aback by this and out of shock your eyes opened up and you tensed, you froze. "Aaron, he would never do that." you scorned out making sure that the man understood that.

"And for how long have you been suffering from alcoholism?" that same man chimed in.

"Excuse me?" you were in shock at the questions that were being thrown at you. "I had too much to drink, once. I do not drink on frequent occasions, let alone would I disclose any of that to you." you shot at the man, you were pissed and were trying your best to not lose your shit at the table.

"My apologies," the man said but without hesitation, he continued his questioning."We are almost done here, how long did your parents abuse you for?"

That was the last straw.

"How do you even know that," And then you realized, Aaron probably told them. This meeting was just trying to pull you apart, and you damn well knew it too

You were pissed off and it set you on an angered tangent "That is none of your business, let alone something I am willing to share with you. You people have no-"

"Y/n," Strauss cut you off before you could continue your angry rant. "We need to know what happened so that we can form a case against him for Friday."

You sighed because there was actually viable reasoning as to why they were asking you this but you felt violated in every way possible. You barely were able to share this with Aaron, let alone with the whole damn bureau.

You looked up at the row of people in front of you, and then you locked eyes with Strauss. She gave you a kind nod that signaled to share, and so you did. "It was mostly psychological abuse from my mother, but my father found relief in hitting, pushing, and hurting me. He thought it would 'fix' me."

Sharing this was horrible, you felt every bone in your body begin to ache, and you hated every second of it. "Expressing too many negative emotions was not allowed. I couldn't cry in front of them, I couldn't say I was upset, and I definitely couldn't say I disliked something."

You felt yourself choke up before you took a deep breath and held it back. You did not want to be crying in front of them, you didn't want to seem weak. Not only that, anger was flowing through you too. Everything was just piling up inside you and all you could do was hold it back.

"They loved my sister, she was their pride and joy, and it was evident too. My father would never even think about laying a hand on her, but with me, he did it without hesitation." You felt you had so much more to share, but you just didn't want to, more rather, you just couldn't. You nodded saying that you were finished.

"Thank you for sharing that." Strauss said, "I think for the most part we are finished here, i will see you Friday." and then you stood up from your chair, walked out of the office, and brushed past Aaron.

"Hey are you okay?" he said as you walked past him not making eye contact with him, "I want to go home," you said in a frank somewhat angered voice as you were walking speedily ahead of him. A silent car ride brought you home.

When you got through the front door, you just were silent. You didn't want to talk and you were just too frustrated and too upset to deal with anything. So you just sat on the couch in silence, looking at the wall.

"What's wrong?" Aaron said behind you as he was approaching you from the kitchen, "the only thing you have said to me since you came out of that room was 'i want to go home we are home. Can you tell me what is wrong?" he was being so caring even though you were acting like a bitch, He was always so patient to you.

"I am not in the mood to talk," you said with your words flat and sharp. You were throwing daggers at a situation that just needed words. If you just talked to him you would feel better but you were too stubborn.

"Last time I didn't want to talk you told me that nothing gets solved from silence." he paused, "and you are giving me silence, so, therefore, nothing is going to be solved." he was just trying to get something out of you, he wanted to know what was wrong.

"Why didn't you tell me you had a court date Friday with my father?" you angrily blurted out at him. You decided that was an okay place to start.

"Is that what this is about?" he grew slightly impatient, "because I forgot to tell you about Friday?" he scoffed slightly before he reapproached you with calmness. He stood in front of you, "I was going to tell you after your meeting, I didn't want you to be stressed."

"Yeah clearly." you somewhat yelled at him, "They pulled the photo out from the night when you came over and I was drunk." you stood up out of the couch to meet his stance.

"They asked me if you sexually assaulted me, they asked me if I was an alcoholic, they made me explain in detail how my parents abused me." you were pissed and no longer holding back, tears streamed down your face as you yelled at Aaron, who patiently took it.

"why the fuck did you feel the need to tell them how my parents used to abuse me. That is my story to share, not yours," you yelled at him.

"Y/n they asked me the same questions they did to you. I just told them what I knew, I never shared more than I needed to. Plus It's your father I am meeting with on Friday, they had to know something was up, they're not stupid, y/n." his voice picked up slightly like he was getting angered with every word he said.

"God this is all my fault" you screamed. It wasn't at him it was just in general, but Aaron took it like it was targeted at him. "Y/n it is not your fault." he walked closed to you and tried to hold you close but you kind of stepped back ignoring his attempt.

"Your parents suck, I punched a guy in the face, we have a stalker, and now we're both on suspension. This is the both of us. We are the train that went straight into the trainwreck." And for some reason, his words hit you like a pound of bricks.

You hated fighting with him, and you realized that you fighting with him was somewhat absurd. You finally let into his embrace and he wrapped his arms around you. "I'm sorry," you whispered into him.

"Did I just hear you apologize?" he cracked a joke, "I take it back," you said back to him before his grip around you tightened. "I'm sorry," he said to you while he kissed you on the head. "I shouldn't have punched your dad in the face." you laughed slightly at his words.

"No, you definitely should have. Don't apologize for that." you smiled up at him

"Aaron," you asked him

"Yes?" he said back to you

"we'll go back to the BAU after this, right?"

Aaron thought for a second, which made you nervous in the silence that covered the room.

"Oh please, they can't live without us." with his shocking response, you two laughed. "I dunno, we would get nowhere without Garcia," you said to him, and he looked at you jokingly like he was offended by your words.

"I take great offense to that," he said to you. "Oh shut up," you said to him before you pulled him in for a kiss. The kiss was supposed to be quick and sweet, but Aaron thought otherwise when his kisses grew hungry. You hadn't realized how long it actually had been since you two had last had sex.

While your lips were on his, his tongue slipped across your lips and you granted it to him. Your tongues met with grace as they fought in harmony. His hands snaked around your waist as he picked you up somewhat and you two fell onto the couch that was behind you.

You quickly broke from the kiss "How long do we have until-" you started to ask when Aaron abruptly interrupted you "Like two hours." his lips were back on yours in a heartbeat. He was desperate for you and it was obvious.

Through kisses, his hands moved to undo your button-up and without hesitation, he ripped it open. He was not going to be taking his sweet time this time around. You somewhat straddled on top of him before he undid his shirt. As he left your lips he bit your lower lip slightly before trailing his kisses down your neck.

He was harsh with his mouth as he trailed. He sucked hard and every so often his teeth would graze your shoulder. His hands held you firm on top of him as you ground against his dick that was now significantly hard.

His hand snaked to the back of your skirt as he slid it off of your before he slipped his hand into your panties. You felt his fingers trace a small line over your core before they connected with your clit and it already felt unimaginable.

His finger started to make eights on your core and you grand against him and it rang pleasure through your body. He wasn't hesitating with his touch, and his aggression turned you on. His finger slid into you and you let out a moan. Aaron kept going as your body instinctively moved with his and all sorts of noises came from the two of you.

Then, the knot in your stomach began to form again and it formed fast. The pleasure ran through you a mile a minute and the high was just about to hit you. "Aaron, don't stop," you said as you buried your head in his neck.

"It's not gonna be that quick, princess" his gruff dominant voice rang into your ear like liquid gold and his hand completely pulled away from your core. Within seconds, his pants were unbuttoned and both his pants and boxers were off, and so was everything else the two of you were wearing, and in the next second, he lined up and thrust inside you with a force that made you practically scream out against him in pleasure.

You were riding on top of him but he soon flipped you onto your back so that he was on top of you. His thrusts grew harder and faster as he kept an intense pace and every emotion was completely spilling out of you. Moans and grunts filled the silence of the room, and it was beautiful.

When his hand connected again with your clit, it was like it had never left and you were already on edge again. Your back arched as you clenched around his dick and he twitched which basically told you he was about there.

"God, y/n" he grunted into your ear as he nuzzled in between your jaw and your collar bone lacing intense kisses with every stroke of you and thrust of him. And when he came and filled you up, you followed almost immediately after. With pleasure ripping through you unlike any other. Light visions danced in your eyes as your body moved uncontrollably against his and you two rode through your highs.

When you finished, you two just laid there for a second before Aaron sat you two up and you just rested against him. You were laying straddled across him, your head and body resting on his chest. His arms wrapped around you and his big hand began to rub you back a bit to comfort you. It was a peaceful bliss just laying there with him, your full trust in his arms.

"Let's get you upstairs into some comfy clothes," he said before he lifted you off of him and he slid on his boxers. He carried you upstairs, it's not that you couldn't do it yourself, you just liked it when he carried you sometimes.

He set you down on your bed and you got up to pee quickly before you came back and Aaron had laid out folded clothes for you.

You slipped on the sweatpants and the large t-shirt before you heard the front door open and a loud, "I'm home!" from Jack who had just gotten home from school. Aaron, who was already completely dressed turned to you before leaving the room

"We made great timing, darling." he kissed your cheek quickly, "try not to act too tired" he teased before he left the room. You soon followed after him meeting jack in the family room.

"Well how was school?" you announced to him before he came running over to you for a hug. It was obvious the kid liked you more than he liked Aaron, and something about that made you buzz with love for him.

"It was amazing, we got to have an extra recess today and we played capture the flag in P.E. class." the jitterbug of a kid was spewing words like there was no tomorrow and it was possibly the cutest thing on the planet.

"Oh I made something for you, I'll be right back," he exclaimed before he ran into the other room where his backpack was. You watched him run and your heart throbbed for the kind kid that cared so much about you. You loved him so much.

Then Aaron stood up next to you, "You've gotten pretty damn good at that." he said to you before you turned to him. "Good at what?" you questioned him.

"Oh come on, he is obsessed with you. Don't pretend like you don't see it because I know you do." he poked you and you squirmed at his touch. "I'm not gonna lie, he likes me a lot more than you." you laughed as jack ran into the room with the picture in his hand.

He handed it to you and you felt like your heart was going to explode. It was a drawing of your jack and Aaron at what looked like a park. The drawing was quite good for a kid that was almost eight. But then again it was an eight-year-old's drawing, so Aaron had extra fingers, and I had hair that looked like it had been scratched on there by a cat. No matter what though, you loved it so much.

"I'm gonna hang this on the fridge, or frame it, I can't decide," you said to him and he looked up at you with a big smile. He gave you another big hug and then you tickled him. He fell to the floor when you did, and it was very funny to watch. He immediately ran away shortly after, for fear that the 'tickle monster' would get him again.

___
3881 words

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.2K 45 20
"𝑰'π’Ž π’”π’π’“π’“π’š, 𝑰 𝒄𝒂𝒏'𝒕 π’˜π’π’“π’Œ 𝒐𝒏 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒄𝒂𝒔𝒆" Y/N thought she was over her past but when she had to face it again she realized it st...
282K 7.7K 43
"π’œπ“ƒπ’Ή 𝑒𝓋𝑒𝓃 π“‰π’½π‘œπ“Šπ‘”π’½ π“Žπ‘œπ“Š π“…π“Šπ“‰ π“‚π“Ž 𝓁𝒾𝒻𝑒 π“‰π’½π“‡π‘œπ“Šπ‘”π’½ 𝒽𝑒𝓁𝓁 ℐ 𝒸𝒢𝓃'𝓉 π“ˆπ‘’π‘’π“‚ π“‰π‘œ π’»π‘œπ“‡π‘”π‘’π“‰ 'π’·π‘œπ“Šπ“‰ π“Žπ‘œπ“Š...
4.2K 122 13
* 1st Person POV * Arizona has been working at the BAU for some time now, two years. She had always kept the job strictly impersonal & professional...