𝕊𝕦𝕘𝕒𝕣 ℍ𝕚𝕘𝕙 • 𝕂𝕒𝕣𝕝...

By TheRandomness_101

Karl Jacobs is an average high school kid, not a total loser but doesn't exactly get to sit at the the Cool K... More

Before We Begin
Chapter 1: Candies + CS:GO
Chapter 2: Gummies + Group chats
Chapter 3: Strawberries + Study Dates
Chapter 4: M&Ms + Monday Mornings
Chapter 5: Mary Jane + Midnight Adventures
Chapter 6: Haribos + Hoodies
Chapter 7: Monster Cans + Saturday Plans
Chapter 8: Salt Water Taffy + Skateboards
Chapter 9: Sodas + Skate Parks
Chapter 10: Cupcakes + Chess
Chapter 11: Cookies + Close Calls
Chapter 12: Sugar + Streams
Chapter 13: Milkyways + Movies
Chapter 14: Suckers + Sunday Showers
Chatper 15: Donuts + Dances
Chapter 16: Almond Joys + Any Askers
Chapter 17: Kinders + Kisses
Chapter 18: Sundaes + Skipping
Chapter 19: Twizzlers + Tattoos
Chapter 20: Dots + Dinner
Chapter 21: Jolly Ranchers + Jealousy
Chapter 22: Push Pops + Parties
Chapter 23: Sugar Cookies + Soulmates
Chapter 24: Peach Rings + Performances
Chapter 25: Caramels + Confessions
Chapter 26: Baby Ruth's + Baseball
Chapter 27: Peeps + Prom(?)
Chapter 28: Pipeline Punch + Prom!
Chapter 29: Gum Drops + Groovin'
Epilogue
A Very Important Announcement

Chapter 30: Slides + Sour Patch Kids

4.1K 160 323
By TheRandomness_101

Graduation arrived quickly. Karl and Nick walked the stage on time as planned, obtaining their diplomas. Alex, Clay, and George, also walked the stage, completing their friend group and securing a summer of fun for all.

They were currently in Dream's backyard (the five had decided to have their grad parties together and Dream's parents offered to host since they had a large backyard.) Music blared through the D.J. set up as families and friends mingled together.

Karl and Nick were sat on the deck, fingers delicately intertwined. Karl had his head resting on Nicks shoulder, a glass of fruit punch in his free hand. Nick was busy talking to a family member who had come up to congratulate him on graduating. Karl stared towards the karaoke set up where Alex was trying to get George to sing with him with little effort. George simply yawned and mumbled a word or too as Dream was doubled over in laughter.

Karl pecked his boyfriends cheek and whispered to him that he was going to go find his parents. He frowned slightly at the loss of contact, wishing he could have taken Nick with him. Karl made his way through the crowds finding his parents chatting with Nicks mom.

"Karl!" his boyfriends mom threw her arms in the air and hugged the boy. Karl giggled and hugged the shorter woman back.

He looked at his parents and beamed, the sun kissing his skin and demanding he take another sip of punch.

"What's up kiddo? Where's Nick?" Mr. Jacobs asked.

Karl shrugged and then hugged his parents. "He's talking with his aunt and I just wanted to give you guys hugs. I might go save George and take his spot in karaoke," The graduate laughed as he peaked back at his friends, Dream had no joined in hopes of getting George to sing.

Mrs. Armstrong tsked with a sigh at her sisters behavior.

"Karl! Karl!" a small voice cheered. Karl scanned the crowd when he noticed the 7 year old girl with dark hair emerge.

She threw herself onto the boys leg. Karl had become surprisingly close with Nicks sisters. He picked the girl up and spun her around, she always liked it whenever Nick did it.

"Hi Steph! How's my favorite seven year old?" Karl smiled at the giddy girl.

Nicks other sister soon joined them, begging her mom for something to eat. Steph didn't want to be put down so Karl swayed back and forth with her to the music while he talked with his parents. He noticed his mom's eyes flicker behind him for a moment but thought nothing of it.

"Ah! The princess is mine!" Nick roared from behind Karl and his sister, as he grabbed Steph from the other boys arms and running off with her.

"Hey! Give her back!" Karl yelled through giggles as he chased after the two siblings.

Nick had Steph in a barring grip as she wiggled about, laughing, calling out to Karl to save her from the pirate.

"Arg, the girl is mine matey," Nick said in a cheesey pirate accent.

"No! It's over for you you swashbuckler! I will save the princess!"

Steph stopped moving and looked up at Karl. "Are you not a pirate?"

"Uhm nope! I am a... a time traveler! but that's a secret, and I'm here to correct history!" Karl smiled.

Steph shrugged and went back to playfully fighting against her brothers grip.

Eventually after a long game of keep away, Karl managed to get Steph back and put her back in her 'kingdom' which was really just the bounce house they had rented for the kids.

Nick grabbed Karl's hand and spun him around. "Alex said we should go to the waterpark tomorrow, you wanna?" the boy muttered as he placed light kisses down Karl's cheek and neck.

Karl hummed. "Sounds good," he turned his head to intercept a cheek kiss, smiling.

---

The next morning was chaotic. Alex had gone full 'divorced dad mode' as Dream had called it. Karl was being pulled out of his bed at 9 am. George shoved a pair of trunks into one of his hands, Alex shoved an opened monster in the other, and Nick jokingly offered to help Karl change before Dream dragged his best friend away from the half awake streamer.

Karl stood dazed and confused as he blinked in the mirror. He rubbed his eyes and ruffled his hair. He changed into the purple trunks with colorful pockets and drank at least half the monster in one go before skipping back to his room, almost a new person. Nick whistled when Karl walked in and he gave a little twirl in his walk over to his boyfriend. Karl fiddled with half unbuttoned shirt before pecking Nicks lips.

"I see we're stealing Alex's look hm? I didn't know we had gotten divorced, let alone married," Karl teased before giggling at Alex's interjection when he realized Karl had called him a divorced dad.

Karl grabbed a t-shirt from his closet and finished the monster, crinkling the can and tossing it into the bin.

"Dream! George! Stop making out on my bed and let's go or we'll be waiting in line for forever!" Karl darted out of his room, grabbing a towel from the bathroom on his way downstairs.

The group piled into the Alex's car before they all started screaming whatever top 40 came onto the radio. George had miraculously fallen asleep in the back on Dream's shoulder.

"How the hell is he asleep? We are being so LOUD!" Sapnap yelled from the front seat.

Karl giggled and started poking George lightly before he dug his index finger into Georges side causing the boy the wake with a yelp.

The Brit barraged Karl in a pummel of fists telling him off and how he was so lucky there was nothing in arms reach he could use to seriously injure Karl.

Eventually Alex yelled at them all to shut up in spanish, probably cussing George out for being so loud and distracting him.

The waterpark peaked over the horizon, bright pink, yellow, and orange slides contrasted the vibrant blue sky and fluffy white clouds. The sun shone in the sky, warming the earth. It was reaching unbearably hot temperatures, but such was the beginning of June weather.

Alex managed to find a place close to the entrance and parked. They grabbed their bags from the trunk and hurried to get in line since it was still short. They bought tickets and got their wristbands and entered the park, finding some open sun chairs.

"Georgie can we go do the green slide?" Dream asked excitedly.

George slowly turned his head and looked up at his boyfriend. "Try that again," he said flatly.

Dream stared confused for a moment before slapping a hand over his mouth when he realized his mistake. "I mean- can we go do the tall one over there," Dream pointed at the slide he had been talking about.

George smiled and nodded, grabbing Dreams wrist and dragging him over to the slide. Karl averted his gaze back to Nick. "Whatcha wanna do cutie," the streamer giggled.

Nick scanned the slides and splash pad before pointing at the orange slide. It looked steep. Karl gulped but nodded and followed Nick to the slide, hand in hand. They grabbed a double tube and made their way up the cold, damp metal stairs. The lifeguard Nick a flirtatious smile that made Karl scowl slightly, giving Nick a little kiss on the cheek and grabbing his other hand, swaying their arms while they waited. They set the tube down in the water. Karl had to sit in the front, he was the lighter of the two. He gripped onto the blue plastic handles and felt the life guard nudge their tube down the slide.

It felt like they were suspended in air for a moment. It was pitch black in the tunnel, the sound of water rushing filled Karl's ears. He couldn't help but scream when gravity one. He laughed and screamed as their float got thrown back and forth in the tunnel as Sapnap cheered, hands in the air cause he just did not care. Suddenly they were in daylight, water spilling over the sides of the slide as the two boys cheered before crashing into the pool if water, the tube ejecting Sapnap sending him flying over Karl and landing a few feet away.

Eventually Karl, Alex, and Dream were all sitting in the shallow water of the splash pad under the daisy shower, chatting and occasionally splashing each other. George was laying on a sun chair attempting to get some vitamin D and Nick had offered to keep him company (against Georges wishes and pleas).

The day was nearly gone and the boys agreed that dinner sounded like a good idea. They got dressed, Karl feeling the tenderness in his skin from sunburns as he slipped on his shirt.

"Karl why did you have to leave your boyfriend with me," George complained, "he would not shut up about how cute you are- I don't disagree, but I just wanted to tan in peace!"

"Hey! Had I left you alone you would have fallen asleep and forgotten to turn over Mr. Davidson!" Nick yelled from the front of the group.

Karl broke into a fit of giggles with Alex. "You talk about me that much Nimrod?" Karl asked.

"Well duh, I'm kind of in love with you chuckle head." Nick rolled his eyes.

Karl's heart fluttered. It had been a few weeks since he and Nick had confessed their love for each other, and a little over two months of them dating, but Karl still got butterflies.

He loved everything about Nick, he was perfect for Karl, to Karl, perfect in every way shape and form. He watched as Nicks eyes shut slightly and his nose scrunched when he laughed. Soulmate. Karl thought to himself.

Yeah, this is what a soulmate bond feels like.

"Karl, come on! Get in the car or no kisses for a week!" Nick yelled as he climbed in the car.

"You wouldn't do that to me," Karl laughed.

"Yeah you're right. You're too precious not to kiss."

The car started, and they sang. Karl felt so happy, like life was complete. He had graduated, found life long friends, and the love of his life.

---

A/N:

"Ends are not bad things, they just mean that something else is about to begin. And there are many things that don't really end, anyway, they just begin again in a new way. Ends are not bad and many ends aren't really an ending; some things are never-ending."

And with that, I present to you all the final chapter of Sugar High. Thank you for the crazy journey and the amazing story! I love reading your comments and it always brightens my day to see that people are liking what I'm writing! Like all of my stories there will be an Epilogue coming out soon (probably soon after this if I don't fall asleep) and then perhaps a Q+A if you guys want one!

Now down to business, I put out an announcement but I'm not sure how many people saw. I accidentally made Rachel a girlfriend and I have a good story idea (itd also be a vent story for me, probably angsty fluffy and maybe a lil spicy (ok maybe a lil more than a lil)) HOWEVER if you all still really want a Rachel x Reader I SHALL DELIVER! lemme know in the comments :)

If you voted it would mean a whole lot and again thank you for reading. Epilogue out soon :)

-Cherry <3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

29.8K 1K 18
Ethan glared at the package of chips halfheartedly, desperately trying to keep his hands from reaching out and tearing the bag open as though his lif...
1.3K 139 5
━━━━ las flores de primavera son hermosas al florear en esta época. ꒷꒦꒷꒷꒦꒷꒷꒦꒷꒷꒦꒷꒷꒦꒷꒷꒦꒷꒷꒦꒷ ⋟ el Webtoon le pertenece a JYUN/ Hong Cha. ⋟ No copias. ⋟...
888K 41.1K 61
Taehyung is appointed as a personal slave of Jungkook the true blood alpha prince of blue moon kingdom. Taehyung is an omega and the former prince...
292K 12.2K 25
(popular albus x nerd scorpius) it's not scorpius's fault he's in love with albus potter. who isn't? as for albus, well, he's just trying to figure...