One Shot AstaxNoelle ✨

By BakastaWaifu

Hello guys!! So I'm planning on doing this book because I really love this couple.. they had gone through so... More

The Promise ✨

The Wedding ❤️(Part 1)

2.9K 34 30
By BakastaWaifu

This event happened 8 years after the war at the Spade Kingdom..

8 years had passed, which is the biggest war between humans and devils. there were many casualties in that time including Nacht and Captain Vageance. Captain Yami was severe injured that put him into coma for about 1 years but after that, he begin to back into normal. The Dark Triad already defeated. Asta saved the Clover Kingdom from the devil that gave all the citizens respect toward Asta until now.Nacht sacrifice himself to defeated the high ranking devil.Although it gave Asta depressed for about 6 months but with the helped of his friends and especially his Girlfriend (Noelle) Asta already move on from Nacht death and his  attitude was back as usual but with a little matured.Noelle already accepted her feelings with Asta and already confessed toward him which is Asta reciprocated the feelings and they started dating for about 2 years.Nozel, Nebra and Solid was happy to hear about this. They didn't wanted to interfere their relationship because they wanted Noelle to be happy.She deserve it and plus that's the rest they can do to pay what they had done to Noelle when she was a child.Asta was assigned to be a captain of the Black Bulls and Noelle is his Vice Captain.Yami was retired from being a Magic Knight same goes with Charlotte who they live happily with their family. Current Wizard King was Captain Fuegoleon who will retired soon and give the title to Asta as a Wizard King.Yuno on the other hand was the Prince of the Spade Kingdom because he determined to proceed his father will to guard the Spade Kingdom. Although, Yuno was married and his wife is Mimosa. They got together after the event of the war before.
Currently, Mimosa was pregnant with Yuno child and they live happily at the Spade Kingdom as a Prince and Princess.

At the beach

      There are two people. One with Silver Hair woman with her hair down and beautiful pink eyes and the other one is  Ash Blond hair man with his green eyes. They were watching the sunset together. Although the man was very nervous at that time because he had to do something drastic something that he was waiting for. " Hahahahha..you're so funny, I always know that you're really jealous when I'm with someone else" Said Asta. " Huh?! I'm not jealous, I'm just wanted to make sure that you was okay that's all. Said Noelle blushing.
" Oh yeah., then how about this, remember when I go to Nean to meet Rebecca and played with her siblings. I noticed that you followed me at that time but ignored it.When Gauche little sister Marie asked me to marry her, I noticed that your faced was red and annoyed.. hahaha, did you really jealous with some a little girl?" Said Asta chuckled. " Hmph! What are you talking about? I don't remember that" Said Noelle embarrassed. " Haha, yeah yeah you don't but I do" Said Asta. " Enough Bakasta, or else I will not sleep with you again!" Said Noelle blushing.

      " Awww, is my girlfriend mad? I'm sorry dear.. I promised I would not embarrassed you again" Said Asta smiling. " Well, that's not enough" Said Noelle. " Oh right sorry" said Asta. He then brought Noelle face toward him and kissed her lips passionately while Noelle reciprocated it. They kissed for about 1 minute and separated from it, leaving a trail of Saliva.
" Better now?" Asked Asta. " So much" Said Noelle smiling.

      " By the way Noelle, I really like when you did that before, that show that you really cared  about me and doesn't wanted anyone else to steal me away from you even with a little kid. I like that Noelle." Said Asta while kept watching the Sunset. Noelle face was blushing really hard. Even though, they are together but Noelle still feeling nervous whenever Asta praised her. " Hmph.. w-well, th-thanks I guess" Said Noelle. They begin to watch the sunset with a comfortable silent but suddenly..

" Okay, Asta. You can do this!" Thought Asta as he begin to breath in and out. " Hey Noelle" Called Asta. " Yeah, Bakasta?" " could you stand up?" " Hmm, okay.." Noelle then stand up. " Alright here I go!"

Asta then go in front of Noelle. His left knee was on the ground while the other was up. There is something that Asta hide behind him.
Noelle watched this. She couldn't helped but blushed and confused. " Ba-bakasta?" Said Noelle.

Asta took a deep breath and said " Noelle, I remember when we first met, you're so rude to me because I'm a commoner and you're a Royal. That's why you treated me badly. But when I saw you training in the forest alone, I could see that you couldn't controlled your magic and had a terrible childhood. That left me feel guilt on you and wanted to helped you to overcome your weaknesses. After that you accepted me to helped you and we grew together, helped each other and in order to overcame our weaknesses. We had fun together , sad together, live together with other members, won together, lost together.It almost like We know each other more than anyone else. Our relationship is more deeper than the ocean. My views on you changed when the first star festival scene. I saw you helped the commoner child despite being a Royalty. Royal, Noble or commoners it doesn't matter. Everyone can have fun together. That words, made me tear up and my heart started beating fast. But I kept my composure. Time walking fast, and we finally overcame our weaknesses. When we separated after our training at the heart kingdom, I couldn't helped but worried.. really worried about you. But when we met again at the Spade Kingdom, I felt relieved that you was okay, not just that.. you're even grew stronger than before. I'm really proud of Noelle. And from that, I admitted that I.. started to fall in love with you. And because of that.." Asta then brought out what were he hiding behind it was a ring box. " Noelle Silva, will you be my best friend, my partner, my family and my wife forever?" Asta said as his right hand opened the box, revealing a beautiful silver ring. Noelle silent while her tears rolled from her eyes. Tears of happiness.
Her hand on her mouth. " A-asta.." Said Noelle while cried. " Y-Yes! I did like to be your wife forever!" Said Noelle smiling.Asta then stood in front of Noelle and put the ring on her finger. Noelle then threw herself on Asta with a tight bear hug. " I l-love you Asta! Thanks for appearing in my life.." said Noelle. " I love you too Noelle" Asta said smiling. " Aww how cute they were" Said chibi Elysia.
(This is another Elysia, not from the manga. Note :  Elysia is a another water spirit tha Noelle had on her grimoire, she got her during the Black Bulls journey go to Yami homeland in order to find a cure to Yami. This event happened after the War against devils)
" Huh.. You think so? For me it's disgusting." Said chibi Liebe feelings disgusted. " Hey could you respect their relationship?!" Scolded Elysia.
" I don't wanted" Replied Liebe. " Erghh you're so annoying, why am I fall in love with you" Mumble Elysia blushing . " Huh.. did you said something?" Asked Liebe confused. Elysia then blushing hard and shouted " Shut up idiot!" She then blast Liebe with water making him fly several meter from her.

Time skip 6 month later.

Inside the big church in the Capital, there are some wedding happening. Inside a private room were the girls in, one of them was Noelle who was sitting in front of a mirror wearing a white dress. Sister Lily stood behind her and was getting Noelles hair ready for the ceromony. For the day was the day Asta and Noelle, magic knight from the black Bulls were getting married.There are many girls in there. The whole girls in Black Bulls Squad and Kahono.Mimosa also there with her baby boy in her arms.

Your hair looks amazing Noelle-san!" said Mimosa who was sitting in a chair inside the room.

"Yes, your hair looks nice when it down" said sister Lily smiling.

Well Asta did said he likes my hair down" said Noelle.

"Alright that should do it" said Sister Lily standing back.

Noelle looked at her hair that was down, "It's amazing, thank you Sister Lily" she said smiling.

" How beautiful you are Noelle!" Said Vanessa.
" Y-you are so beautiful and I-I'm so embarrassed!" Said grey.
" Hey beautiful, you must be hungry laa" Said Charmy.
" KYAAAA You're just like a sea goddess Noelle!" Shouted Kahono.
" Pretty, It is strange that why Asta didn't noticed you at the very beginning." Said Nero with her expressionless.
" My little sister ( sobs) is not just strong but also beautiful! I' m proud of you Noelle. Said Nebra.
" Aww, you're very beautiful woman had existed in this world." Said chibi Elysia.
" Yeah how beautiful you're!" Said Loropechka.

" Q-Quit praising me guys.. also thank you for that!" Said Noelle blushed a bit. "hey Mimosa, how goes living with Yuno at the Spade Kingdom?" said Noelle smiling at Mimosa who blushed. "W-well, he's very responsible father and husband. Although, despite his cool and disinterested expression, he actually genuinely kind and very attractive to me.I'm glad that I got married with him." Mimosa said blushing.
" Aww your relationship remind me the love story of Zephyrus and chloris  from what I read before." Said Loropechka. " How's for?"
" yeah.. did you know, from greek mythology
God of west winds Zephyr, married chloris who was a goddess associated of flower. You two seems fit together!" Said Loropechka smiling.
" hehe t-thanks" Said Mimosa blushed.
" Yeah mimosa! How lucky you get with my meal saving prince " Said Charmy.

"Alright it's almost time, when your ready Noelle" Sister Lily said walking out of the room.

Mimosa with the other girls walked out of the room next and Noelle looked at herself in the mirror one more time before walking out of the room.

Noelle stood outside the entrance of the church, "Well you look great" said a male voice, Noelle felt surprised recognising the voice, she looked to see it was Nozel who was smiling.

"Nozel onii sama" said Noelle as he walked over to her.

"That soon to be husband of yours is permanent,I as a brother should go to their sisters wedding" said Nozel holding out his arm, "May I have the honor?" he asked

Noelle wiped a tear form her eye, "Of course" she said holing his arm. The door to the church than opened.

Standing at the front was Asta and the priest. Noelle smiled seeing at the front of the left row was Solid and Nebra. Sitting to the right at the front row was Yami who was sitting next to Charlotte who had a little girl on her laps.

Sitting next to Yami and Charlotte was Magna, Vanessa, Kahono, Kiato and Charmy along with the black bulls and all the Captains of the Squads. Yuno and Mimosa was sitting at the Vip sit along with Fuegoleon the current Wizard King, the King and Queen of the Diamond Kingdom , Mars and Fana and Queen of Heart, Loropechka.

Gauche who was sitting next to Grey. She actually was getting use to being in her original form, mostly because she started dating Gauche the year after the War at the Spade Kingdom.

Noelle walked next to Nozel as he walked her up the Aisle.

"Wow she's beautiful" thought Asta blushing as Noelle got closer.

Nozel handed Noelle over of Asta, "I'm trusting you" said Nozel.

Asta smiled, "Don't worry I won't let you down" he said. Nozel nodded then went to sit with Solid and Nebra.

Noelle held Asta hand as the two of them looked each other in the eye.

"You look beautiful" said Asta.

"Thanks" said Noelle blushing.

The priest wiped a tear form his eye, he was happy to see that Asta had found someone and he was even more surprised that the woman was royalty.

"Welcome everyone, we are gathered here today or join these two people, the couple has decided to write their own vows, Asta would you like to start" the priest said.

Asta took a quick breath before speaking, "Noelle, when I was growing up I thought I knew what love is, but it was only when I realised how I felt for you that I knew what it truly was, I love you. You're the most beautiful Woman I have met in my entire life. You were there when I need a helped. You trust me as I trust you ,I believe with you by my side I'll have the strength to become to the wizard King" he said smiling.

Noelle smiled, "Asta, when I first met you I saw you as a commoner because I was royalty, but when I saw what you were capable of, I realised you're amazing, it wasn't long after that I fell in love you, it's thanks to you that I gained the confidence to control my magic. I did like to have a family with you and I look forward to seeing what happenns in our future.I love you more than anything Asta" she said blushed while smiling.

The members of the black Bulls smiled, but Charlotte, Vanessa, Finral and Mimosa were wiping tears from their eyes.

Now do you Asta, take Noelle to be your wife" said the priest looking at Asta.

"I do" said Asta smiling and nodding.

"Do you Noelle, take Asta to be your husband" said the priest.

"I do" said Noelle.

"Then I declare you husband and wife, Asfa you may kiss the bride" said the priest.

Asta put his hands on each side of Noelle face and kissed her on the lips as she wrapped her arms around his neck. The people in the church cheared while Nozel, Solid and Nebra clapped while smiling.

Yami then stood up, "Alright everyone! I think it's time to celebrate" he said.

The members of the black Bulls answered by yelling, "YEAH". Charlotte on the other hand only face palm about her husband attitude.

An hour later.
The party was still ongoing, Asta and Noelle currently was sit at their VIP table along with Yuno and Mimosa. They begin to have fun talking to each other. " How old he is Mimosa?" Said Noelle as she carried Mimosa baby on her arms. " currently is 4 months" Said Mimosa smiling. "Wow he looked cute just like her mother" Said Noelle smiling. " Aww thanks cousin. " Well, our child will be cuter than him Noelle!" Said Asta interrupted them.
" Arienai.. I bet that my child still cute than yours" Said Yuno bluntly. " You wanna bet huh?!" Shouted Asta. " bring it on" Yuno said seriously. " Okay let's bet who's child will be cute" Said Asta smirked.

" Of course my future niece will win!" Liebe said as he appeared on Asta shoulder. " Yeah Liebe,You tell them!" Support Elysia as she appeared on Noelle shoulder. " Bell who heard this started to annoyed with them. " Hey you! Just shut up, of course my prince and princess child way more cute.Just looked at him, didn't he's cute?" Said Bell pointing to Yuno and Mimosa child. " Yeah yeah..can't you go away you little fairy annoying." Said Liebe. " what did you said?! I will not forgive you! You ugly face." Shouted Bell. " Oh yeahh.. as long as I'm ugly, I'm bot annoyed who doesn't know how to shut her mouth!" Replied Liebe.

Liebe and Bell begin to bickering each other while Elysia saw them and get jealous. " I heard before that the more you bickering each other the more closer you will get.. I mean not that I cared about that ugly face or anything!" Thought Elysia.
" Cool down Liebe" Said Asta.
" Hey Bell shut it. You embarrassed me" Said Yuno. " Hmph!" Liebe/ Bell. Liebe then back to his place beside Elysia. " Hey what's wrong eith you? Are you sick?" Asked Liebe. " Hmph! Shut up Liebe!" Shouted Elysia. " Huh? That's weird.

After that, Yuno and Mimosa started got up and wanted to go back to their Kingdom. Asta and Noelle brought them outside the church.
" Thank you for joining our wedding Yuno! Mimosa!" Said Asta. Noelle was beside him, clinging to his arm. " Yeah! For real.. Thanks alot! Hope you guys are doing well at that Kingdom." Said Noelle. " It's nothing, beside you're my brother, why I must abandoned you Asta?" Said Yuno smiling. " Yeah.. there goes you too Noelle, you're the most close cousin that I had." Said Mimosa. Asta and Noelle couldn't helped but smiled.

I think it's time I give you my wedding gift" he said as his Griamore opened, "Wind creation magic, Sky writing" as he sent a blast of wind into air

Asta and Noelle looked up into the sky to see written in cloud was, "Congratulations to Asta and Noelle".

Mimosa smiled looking at Yuno, "That was a nice thing you did" she said.

"Thanks" said Yuno kissing her.

Not far away from the church standing on a hill was the Ex wizard King Julius, "Congratulations you two" he thought while smiling. " This.. is the Kingdom I wanted.. The Royal and Commoners finally can live with peace. Everybody deserves it. I'm proud of you Asta" Thought Julius smiling.

At night Asta and Noelle were sitting outside the church while the others were in the church and they were looking into the sky.

"Hey, how are you feeling?" said Asta looking at her smiling.

Noelle smiled looking at him, "Happy" she said then kissing him and Asta kissed back. Asta then put an arm around her as they stopped kissing and the two of them continued to look into the night sky. Feeling happy that their with each other.
.
.
.
.
.

Another one shot! Also can I asked you guys something? Did you guys want I to make a part 2 of this one shot or leave it like this? If you guys wanted.. don't forget to leave a vote and comment! Without saying anything, Sayonara.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

572K 30.9K 19
𝐒𝐡𝐢𝐯𝐚𝐧𝐲𝐚 𝐑𝐚𝐣𝐩𝐮𝐭 𝐱 𝐑𝐮𝐝𝐫𝐚𝐤𝐬𝐡 𝐑𝐚𝐣𝐩𝐮𝐭 ~By 𝐊𝐚𝐣𝐮ꨄ︎...
158K 17.7K 49
#Book-2 of Hidden Marriage Series. 🔥❤️ This book is the continuation/sequel of the first book "Hidden Marriage - Amazing Husband." If you guys have...
423K 14.3K 40
My back was pressed against the wall, and our faces were merely inches away. He gently placed a finger below my chin and tilted my face upward. I tri...
482K 39K 19
Indian Chronicles Book III My Husband, My Tyrant. When Peace Becomes Suffocation. Jahnvi Khanna has everything in her life, a supporting family, a hi...