i still love you (f.weasley)

Von corinnestark

"𝐼 𝑠𝑡𝑖𝑙𝑙 𝑙𝑜𝑣𝑒 𝑦𝑜𝑢, 𝐹𝑟𝑒𝑑𝑑𝑖𝑒!" Y/N and Fred have been best friends since Fred's second year... Mehr

ɪɴᴛʀᴏᴅᴜᴄᴛɪᴏɴ
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴏɴᴇ
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴛᴡᴏ
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴛʜʀᴇᴇ
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ғᴏᴜʀ
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ғɪᴠᴇ
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ sɪx
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ sᴇᴠᴇɴ
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴇɪɢʜᴛ
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ɴɪɴᴇ
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴛᴇɴ
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴇʟᴇᴠᴇɴ
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴛᴡᴇʟᴠᴇ
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴛʜɪʀᴛᴇᴇɴ
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ғᴏᴜʀᴛᴇᴇɴ
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ғɪғᴛᴇᴇɴ
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ sɪxᴛᴇᴇɴ
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ sᴇᴠᴇɴᴛᴇᴇɴ
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴇɪɢʜᴛᴇᴇɴ
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴛᴡᴇɴᴛʏ
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴛᴡᴇɴᴛʏ-ᴏɴᴇ
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴛᴡᴇɴᴛʏ-ᴛᴡᴏ
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴛᴡᴇɴᴛʏ-ᴛʜʀᴇᴇ
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴛᴡᴇɴᴛʏ-ғᴏᴜʀ
ᴇᴘɪʟᴏɢᴜᴇ
ʙᴏɴᴜs- ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴏɴᴇ
ʙᴏɴᴜs- ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴛᴡᴏ
READ PLEASE

ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ɴɪɴᴇᴛᴇᴇɴ

906 26 11
Von corinnestark

Fred stayed with you until around nine, "I'll see you soon, darling."

He kissed you and left to return to the burrow. It was Christmas Eve and you'd spend it with your parents until tonight.

Then on Sunday, you'd return to King's Cross Station and go back to Hogwarts for the rest of the year.

The rest of the year.

It came faster than you expected. The year would soon be over and you'd go into your 7th year.

Fred would be gone.

He'd go get the deals in Diagon Alley and run his joke shop with George. You knew you'd miss him.

You pulled yourself out of your thoughts and turned to your parents smirking at you.

"He seems like a sweet boy." your mom smiled at you.

"He is, mom. He really is." you returned the smile.

"You two are together right?" your dad's tone was protective.

"Yes dad. We've been together for a while now." you rolled your eyes.

"Just making sure." his shoulders shrugged.

The rest of the day you spent with your parents. You made pastries and different sweets.

Finally it was time for you to meet Fred. You planned the date out in your head and it was going to be perfect.

Absolutely perfect.

"Hey dad, I'm going to get ready to meet Fred." you took the oven mitts off.

"Sounds good, honey." he smiled.

You ran up the stairs and opened the door to your room.

You rummaged through you closet and found a dress that you knew Fred would like.

It was the Gryffindor red and complimented your skin beautifuly. He wouldn't be able to stop looking at you.

It showed more cleavage than normal so you knew he'd fancy the dress.

You curled your hair and applied a bit more makeup than normal. This time you added eyeliner with a wing. You felt badass.

Finally, it was time for you to leave. You pulled on your Doc Martens and tucked away your wand.

"I'm heading out! Be back in a few hours!" you shouted before leaving.

"Bye honey! Love you!" you slammed the door and found the Knight Bus.

Sure, it was a bumpy ride but it was the fastest way to the Leaky Cauldron.

Plus, you wanted to get there early so you could set up for the date. You were gonna blow Fred's fucking mind.

You planned a dinner out of his favorite foods and sitting outside watching the snow. But, you had enchantments set up where it was warm around you.

It was a small forest near Diagon Alley in London. Just the two of you and about five feet out would be warm.

You'd also lit candles and made them float in the sky. You finished everything and reentered the Leaky Cauldron.

The minute you walked in you saw Fred. He looked absolutely perfect.

He wore jeans and a striped button down. With a chain hanging from his neck.

His ginger hair was shining in the moonlight. He had Converse on. A muggle shoe you'd introduced him too.

You were overtaken by his beauty when he spotted you.

~~~

FRED'S POV:

I walked into the pub and looked around and that's when I spotted her.

Holy Merlin's ball sack.

She looked absolutely stunning. Her hair was in gorgeous curls.

Her eyes were lifted and the color was shining brighter than ever.

Oh, and the dress.

It looked divine. Her tits popped a little more than normal and it hugged her body in all the right places.

But it was still flowy. I could feel my cheeks getting hotter as she looked at me.

Finally, I came from my trance and walked to her.

"You look absolutely lovely, darling. But, that dress would look even better, on my floor."

~~~

His voice sent shivers down your spine. It was still cold because you weren't in the enchantments yet.

He could see you shivering, "I have to ask, you do know it's snowing?"

You slapped his arm lightly, "Of course I know that!"

"Then why in hell would you wear that dress? Even though you look amazing." his eyes roamed your body once more.

"Because.. I knew you'd do that. Plus, it won't be cold much longer." you sent him a wink.

"What do you-" Fred was cut short when you grabbed his arm and dragged him outside.

"Close your eyes." he gave you a look of confusion.

"Do you trust me?" you asked.

"Of course I trust you." he responded.

"Then close your eyes." his eyes finally fluttered closed.

You dragged him through the forest for about thirty seconds more. And then, there it was.

The soft blanket was laid on the forest ground and candles were floating in the air.

Snow was falling from the outside of the enchantment and hanging on the trees.

You pulled him on the blanket and you could see him shift at the sudden warm air.

"Okay Freddie, open them."

~~~

FRED'S POV:

I opened my eyes and..

Wow.

The air was warm but yet snow was still falling making everything ten times more enchanting.

Enchanting.

That's what this was. She had set enchantments. Damnit.

How in the hell was I supposed to beat this?

She could see my jaw opened and my eyes were marveled.

"Do you like it?" she asked. It was only then I saw all my favorite foods on the picnic blanket.

All spread out.

I turned to her and grabbed her waist. "I love it. And you."

She kissed me tenderly. It was sweet and passionate.

I got that cherry smell from her hair. God, that was the best smell.

I could see her record player in tge corner too. It looked like she got new records.

"Well come on!"

~~~

You kissed Fred, softly. It was gentle and sincere.

You pulled him down to the picnic. You talked with him about different things.

Still learning new things about each other even though you'd been  best friends for five years.

Finally the food had been finished and you laid next to each other on the blanket. Staring up and the stars.

You never wanted this to end. Never stop being with Fred.

Never.

It was during this moment where you knew you'd never want to be with anyone else.

"Hey Freddie?" he turned his head to you.

"Yeah Y/N?"

"I love you."

"I love you."

You all of sudden remembered Fred's Christmas gift.

"Oh shit! I almost forgot!" you got up and grabbed the bag between the records and the record player.

The gift bag was blue and shiny.

"Merry Christmas, Freddie." you handed him the gift bag.

He opened it and pulled out the jersey. He flipped it over in his hands until he saw the signature.

"Holy Merlin's nuts! This is- oh my fucking god! You are the best girlfriend in the world!" he erupted in smiles.

"Keep going." you gave him a look of mischief almost.

He dug around in the bag until he saw the picture frame. He looked into the photo for a while.

Watching it flick back and forth.

"You know.. I was still in love with you, then." his eyes still glued to the photo.

"And I was in love with you." you kissed him.

He pulled away from you, "I know you love me princess, but I got you something too."

He stood up and pulled you up with him. Fred reached into his back pocket and pulled out a box.

He handed it to you.

"Open it." he looked overjoyed.

You opened the box to find a locket. It was sterling silver and at the end of the chain was a heart charm.

It had Fred and Y/N carved on the outside.

"Open the locket." there was a little latch on the side of the heart.

You popped it open and there was that same photo. The one in the snow.

Your cheeks were pink and his face had the biggest smile.

"Do you like it?" his voice had changed to a slight nervous tone.

"Yeah. I love it." you turned around for him to put it on.

He put it around your neck and brushed your hair aside.

"You're so perfect." he leaned down to meet your lips.

"I know."

Your lips met and erupted with passion. It was deep and meaningful.

Everything of the night was.

~~~

AUTHOUR'S NOTE:

hi everyone. i apologize for not writing. i have been on vacation over spring break. i wrote this chapter all on my phone and that took a long ass time. please let me know what you thought and i love you all 3000!

-corinne<33

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

9.2K 232 56
This is a y/n and Fred Weasley love story fan fiction You are a Ravenclaw and transferring to Hogwarts entering your 5th year. You're friends consist...
46.6K 1.1K 47
The life of a girl who felt she was second best to everyone but one day a secret is revealed and she finds out she isn't where she belongs. Follow In...
1.2M 30.6K 107
"Your dad gave you this?" I nodded, still not looking at the necklace. "Your dad did that to your neck." He stated, matter of factly. "Nod. Yes or No...
20.4K 335 48
Title pretty much says it. I do take requests. There will be warnings. Mainly guys, I don't own any of these characters JK Rowling does. ✌️,E Most i...