THE CLOVER KINGDOM HEROES

By samue10

What if Izuku Midoriya was born in black clover and were Asta and Yuno's childhood friend and rival? More

Story Info
The Day
Battle 2 and New Squad.
A Silver-haired Tsundere
Mission
A Mission to Remember
The Dungeon
Back to the Kingdom.
Protect the kingdom!
MIXER?
The Eye of the Midnight Sun
Light vs Light
Beach Mission!
THE UNDERWATER MISSION
TO SAVE THE UNDERGROUNDS
To Heal The Stars
Angel vs Devil
Break-time & Training.
HOTSPRINGS!
THE BATTLE!!
Spirits vs Spirits
Royal Knights
The Brothers vs Licht
PROTECT HAGE
Protect the Kingdom! Pt.1
Protect The Kingdom Pt2
Protect The Kingdom Pt.3
Protect the Kingdom Pt. 4
Protect The Kingdom Final Pt.
AFTERMATH( I THINK)
WHAT?!
THE NEW MISSION
9 MONTHS LATER!!!
What going on?
ASTA & IZUKU VS DANTE!!!
FOR THE WIN!

The Brothers

10.8K 167 181
By samue10

It was dark, cold, and raining. We see a man that goes by Father Orsi going to the door to see three babies crying at the door.

Orsi: ( Who would leave babies at the door in the middle of nowhere?!)

Orsi then checks and feels a lot of mana coming from a green-haired baby

Orsi: Woah! His mana is something else!

He then takes the babies in and warms them up. After warming them up he examines the three little guys. 

Orsi: Hmmm...this black-haired one cries a lot....his necklace.......it looks familiar but I can't put my finger on it. The green-haired one cries a lot as well.....but the grey-haired one is...

The grey-haired kicked the shit out of Orsi

Orsi: Energetic.....

He then checks the names of the babies 

Orsi: The grey-haired one is named...Asta......the black-haired.....Yuno......and the green-haired one is...Izuku. Well, Asta, Yuno, and Izuku welcome to your new home! I promise I will take care of you guys.

10 years later

We skip ten years from now and we see three kids running down a hill together till someone trips and fall

???: Yuno are you ok?

Yuno: *tears up a little* Y-Yea I'm fine 

????: Great, just be a little careful next time ok?

Yuno: *starts to cry a little* Y-Yea o-okay, thanks, Asta.

Asta: Man Yuno you cry too much, just like Izuku over there

Izuku: *tears up* Hey! I don't cry that much!

Asta: Yea Yea, anyways Father and Sister is waiting for us lets go!

Yuno & Izuku: Yea!

The three boys now start their run once again.

4 Years Later

Asta: Sister Lily! Will you please marry me!

Asta has still been the energetic idiot we love. He also had been crushing and on a young lady named Sister Lily. Yuno and Izuku are the only ones that change. Yuno is doesn't cry anymore and he has grown WAY TO MATURE, mans went from a cry baby to the pretty boy of the village. He also got his magic power and let's say, it's strong as hell, but not as strong as the next brother out of the three.

Izuku: Hey guys, I got the potatoes!

Izuku has grown so much from his childhood self. He went from a shy, cry-able, in-doubt, cinnamon roll to a strong I mean REALLY STRONG and confident teen. But he's still a cinnamon roll, besides he needs to be one for the Clover Kingdom. Once his magic was revealed to the village, the people in the village had hope that someone with that much mana and a commoner will rep Hage Village. Not to mention he got buff as well. 

???: Izuku is home!

That was one of the kids from the church. There are four in total. Nash, Recca, Aruru, and Hollo

Izuku: Hey guys! Whats up!

Nash: Nothing really, Asta is still trying to marry Sister Lily.

Izuku: Hey at least his not giving up.

Sister Lily: Oh hey Izuku your're back! How was your traning?

Izuku: *smiles* It was good, thanks for asking Lily!

Sister Lily lets Izuku call her by her First name, thats if he wants to.

Asta: SISTER LILY!!! Oh hey Izuku what's up!

Izuku: Sup Asta, you still trying?

Asta: Yea! And I will not give up! Now if you excuse me.

Asta then goes towards Sister Lily

Asta : Sister Lily, will you please marry me!

Sister Lily: Sorry Asta, I can't, I'm a sister.

Asta: DAMMNNNIIIITTTT, But I'm not done!! Marry me Sister Lily!!

Lily:Sorry Asta

Asta: UGHHHH......PLEASE MARRY ME SISTER LILY!!!

Lily then takes her grimoire out and opened it.

Lily: Water Magic: Fist of Love!

The water fist then punches Asta to the ground.

Lily: Oh my gosh Asta! I'm Sorry!

Asta then jumps up from the ground.

Asta: UGGHHH!! MARRY-

Asta was then blown away by a wind current. 

Yuno: She said no Asta, and besides you can't marry her she's a sister.

Asta: It doesn't matter-

Yuno: Want me to help you with that Sister?

Lily: Sure, thanks Yuno.

Asta: You're just going to ignore me! Alright, take this!

Asta then gets the ax and tries to chop the log only for Yuno to chop the log with his magic.

Izuku: I'm go put the potatoes on the table.

Asta get up mad only for him to get slam by a door, coming out the door is Orsi crying in joy.

Orsi: Yuno and Izuku are the hope of this chruch!

Izuku: And Asta, right?

Asta: Yea what about me?

Orsi: yea Asta too.....

Asta: I WILL BE THE WIZARD KING AND FIX THIS DUMB OF A CHURCH!!

Orsi: Now that's to much!

Nash: How are you going be wizard king if you don't have any magic what so ever.

Asta: I will, just watch.

Nash: No you wouldn't. The only people that have a chance are Nobles and people that have magic, and spoiler alert, you don't or are any of those things.

Asta: Hey watch who your talking to.

Nash: If I'm being honest Yuno and Izuku can some what become wizard king. But you? Not a chance.

Izuku: Hey, Asta can become wizard king, even with out magic, I believe in him, and tomorrow, he will get his grimoire as well!

Asta:*anime Tears*  Thank you Izuku!

Sister Lily then smiles at Izuku, knowing he believes in Asta.

Asta: Right Yuno!

Asta then tries to give him a fight bump. Only for Yuno to look at him and turn away. After Yuno leaves, Asta has hair covering his eyes, and one drop of tear come out his eyes.

Asta: DAMN IT, JUST WAIT, I'll SHOW YOU ALL FUCKERS THAT I'LL BE THE WIZARD KING!

Lily: Asta Wait!

Nash: Is he really older the me?

Izuku: SHUT THE FUCK UP NASH!

Everyone looks at Izuku at fear.

Izuku: YOU DON'T HAVE TO RUB IT IN HIS FUCKING FACE THAT HIS MAGICLESS. CAN'T YOU SEE, HIS DEPRESSED ABOUT IT, BUT HIS STILL GOING, AND WE SHOULD HELP HIM! BUT NO! TWO COCK BITCH ASS FUCKS WANT TO IGNORE HIM AND MAKE FUN OF HIS DREAM! JUST WATCH NASH, IF ASTA BECOMES WIZARD KING, DON'T GO AROUND AND BE HAPPY ABOUT IT AND SAY YOU WHERE THEIR FOR HIM! AND IF PRETTY BOY DOESN'T THINK OF HIM AS A RIVAL,THEN HIS MY RIVAL! *sighs* I'm go train, see you fucks later.

Izuku then goes to the skull that Asta trains at.

Izuku: Hey Asta.

Asta: Izuku...do you think....that I can be come the wizard king?

Izuku: I don't think so.....

Asta: I know it....

Izuku: I know so.

Asta then turns to Izuku.

Izuku: If Yuno don't want to be your rival, then I'm you rival.

Asta: Right! Your my rival as well!

Izuku: Yea. So how about we train right now?

Asta: Yea lets go!

TIMESKIP 

Izuku and Asta were walking back to the church.

Lily: Welcome back boys dinner is almost ready.

Izuku: Ok, lets go Asta.

Asta: Right!

Lily: Ok so for, dinner we have pot potatoes with a side of mashed potatoes as well.

Asta: Wow, it looks good! You'll make a great wife Sister Lily. So can you marry me Sister Lily!

A water fist punch Asta to the wall

Lily: Okay lets eat shall we?

Everyone in the church start to eat there food. Once finish they go to bed early for tomorrow because Asta, Yuno, and Izuku all get their grimoires tomorrow 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.9K 45 18
Izuku Midoriya is a quirkless boy, but one day he finds out he has a power and its Magic. Then Izuku is transported to another world and there he mee...
77.6K 1.2K 29
"Noelle?" Asta muttered. "Yes?" "About the rings. . ." He trailed off. Noelle smiled, giving a quick nod as a reply, "I'll wait for you until we meet...
11.6K 321 35
What if Asta had a older sister? What if Nozel wasn't the oldest brother? And what if Asta grew up with Licita? Many things wouldn't be the same, exc...
2.1K 39 19
I do not own DC or black clover or any pictures or videos in this story