š’€š’š’– š’˜š’‚š’š’š’‚ š’•š’‚š’š’Œ š’‚...

By aWh0resNewW0rld

"š‘¹š’š’”š’†š’” š’‚š’“š’† š’…š’†š’‚š’…, š’š’š’—š’† š’Šš’” š’‡š’‚š’Œš’†. š‘¾š’†š’…š’…š’Šš’š’ˆš’” š’‚š’“š’† š’ƒš’‚š’”š’Šš’„š’‚š’š’š’š š’‡š’–š’š’†š’“ļæ½... More

š”»š•šš•¤š•”š•š•’š•šš•žš•–š•£
š•€
š•€š•€
š•€š•€š•€
š•€š•
š•š•€
š•š•€š•€
š•š•€š•€š•€
š•š•€š•€š•€š•€
š•
š•š•€
š•š•€š•€
š•š•€š•€š•€
š•š•€š•
š•š•
š•š•š•€
š•š•š•€š•€
š•š•š•€š•€š•€
š•š•€š•
š•š•
š”¼š•”š•šš•š• š•˜š•¦š•–
Authors note!!
possible new story??

š•

14.4K 362 193
By aWh0resNewW0rld

Eventually Nik had to go and so Sierra was in the park, on the bench by herself. He had offered to take her home but she still wanted to read a bit more and she always was the most relaxed in the park, so here she was. Reading about witches, werewolves and vampires in the park.

"Sierra" she heard behind her and sighed, of course he would come back even after last night. She was still angry at him, angry that he kept that big of a secret from her. She turned around with an annoyed look on her face.

"What do you want Damon? I think I made it clear yesterday that I don't want to see you at the moment" she said and went back to reading about a specific ancient spell.

"Please, come grab some lunch with me? I will explain everything to you, I promise." He said, Sierra really hoped he didn't notice the nervousness she got when he mentioned lunch or if he did notice, that he mistaked it for something else. Her friend doesn't know anything about how she feels about her self, he doesn't know why even the mention of food makes her uncomfortable and she is hell bend on keeping it that way.

"No, I already ate Damon and I don't want to talk to you right now" she said with uncertainty. He didn't buy it though, he could hear her heartbeat speeding up when she said that she already ate.

"No, you haven't eaten yet and don't even think about lying to me because I can hear your heartbeat speed up when you lie." Damon said with a unimpressed expression. Sierra sighed, she didn't want to go out for lunch because that meant eating, and eating meant gaining weight and she didn't want that.

"I can't Damon" Sierra knew that Damon wouldn't give up, she knew that he wasnt going to stop asking until she agreed to go out for lunch with him. Before she knew it Damon grabbed her hand and dragged her out of the park, towards the mystic grill. She tried resisting, but with Damons vampire strength and with her non existing strength it didn't work.

"Just sit down, eat and let me explain everything, okay?" She whines as he drags her inside and she represses the urge to throw up at the smell of all the greasy foods that they serve in the mystic grill. Damon grabbed her shoulders and pushed her further inside when she didn't move at all, he pushed her down into a chair and beckoned a waiter over. She tried to tell the waiter that she didn't need anything but a glass of water but Damon wasn't agreeing with that and ordered a club Sandwich for her.

"You wanted to explain right?" She said and he nodded "So explain."

"Right, yeah." he stopped talking when he saw a waiter coming over with their food. Sierra looked at it for a long while until she noticed that Damon was looking at her, waiting for her to start eating while he was already digging in. So she hesitantly took a small bites from her sandwich, she had many tricks to make people believe she ate a lot when instead she just eat mini bites.

"Go on"

"Right, i do have a reason as to why we- why I didn't tell you. " Sierra raised her eyebrows expectingly. "I wanted to keep you safe. I know that you have no fighting skills whatsoever and I don't want you getting hurt, Si. I really don't." He continued with a sad expression and Sierra was caught off guard when he explained why, she thought he didn't trust her enough. But it was just to keep her safe. They sat in a bit of uncomfortable silence and the longer they sat there the more Sierra began to squirm in her seat, she needed to get home.

"Hey Damon, can we go?" She asked and he nodded. He stood up and grabbed her arm again which made her huff in annoyance and whine about how she could perfectly walk herself. but when she stood up, she swayed on her spot and she nearly fell to the floor but Damon steadied her.

"Are you okay?" He asked with his voice dripping of concern which matched his face. He never saw this happen, she never nearly fainted after just standing up.

"Yeah, I'm fine. Just stood up too quickly" she brushed it off, quickly wanting to switch topics and go home so she just started walking. Damon eventually catched up to her and grabbed her arm again to stop her.

"You know, you've never met my girlfriend" he said and rolled his eyes when he saw his best friend glancing at him with a look if disbelief "yes, I have a girlfriend. Her name is Andie, come on. Let's go meet her" he said, picker her up and vamp speeded away to the Salvatore boarding house. When they arrived he set her down again and they walked Inside, first thing she noticed was how quiet it was. But then there came a woman walking out of the kitchen with a smile.

"Andie, this is my best friend, who is kind of like a sister, Sierra. Sierra, this is Andie" Damon introduced them but Sierra quickly excused herself so she could go to the bathroom.

~*~

She washed her hands before she dropped to her knees In front of the toilet, she always hated doing this, but she had to because otherwise all those fats and calories would be admitted in her body and she didn't want that. So she sticked two fingers down her throat, at first it didn't do anything so she started scratching the back of her throat and this caused her to gag so she continued doing this until she was finally throwing up.

It wasn't enough though, she had to throw up more because she knew she had eaten more then this so she did it again, normally when she has to do this she has loud music playing so that her father won't hear her, not that he would care, but now she couldn't do that and she had a vampire with super hearing in the other room so to say she was anxious to get it all out was an understatement.

When she felt like she couldn't throw up anymore she stood up to rinse off her fingers and drink some water before she was back on her knees again, in no time she had her fingers back down her throat and was throwing up all that was in her stomach, only stopping when she saw a bit of blood mixing with the contents of her stomach.

She tried one more time, just to be sure and when she was just dry heaving she stopped and stood up. She flushed the toilet, washed her hands and rinsed her mouth to get rid of the awful taste and grabbed a mint gum.

~*~

As she returned she saw that Damon was with Andie in the library. She saw Andie putting a glass of bourbon in his hand. She decides to join them and sits next to Damon as she grabs her note book, as she is writing she hears the conversation that Damon is holding with Andie

"You don't have to be so mad at your brother. You know, he's worried about Elena, and-" she hears Andie say, Sierra guesses the two brothers had gotten into a fight about Elena, again. She glanced at Damon and sees how annoyed he looked.

"Just go, please." Damon says, Andie is shaking her head though and Sierra knows not to interfere because she knows what happens when Damon is irritated and sad/angry.

"I know you're worried about her, too." Andie says, Damon leans forward and says "Andie. Go." And it seems that that was all she needed to hear because she was standing up and left the room quickly after an muttered "okay". As she leaves though, Stefan enters.

"Tired of your little play thing already?" Stefan said, carefully glancing at Sierra who doesn't seem to be in this world anymore, she is just doodling and writing, not noticing what's going on around her.

"Don't start with me, Stefan. She's just my distraction." Damon says, Sierra looked up for a moment when he said this. She wanted to yell at him, to tell him that this was no way to treat someone.

"She's a person. You're victimizing her." The younger Salvatore said and she nodded along. Eventually she blocked out everything around her as she continued drawing. She was drawing the shadows in the girls face before she started on the second person.

"You should be thankful she's here. She keeps me from going for what I really want."

The fight between the two brothers were pointless really, she was tempted to go into a different room but she was sure she would lose her inspiration for the drawing. It always happened.

"You're right. Thank you for being in love with my girlfriend."

She looks up in surprise when Damon punches Stefan so hard that he flies into a bookshelf and breaks it. She is watching as Stefan gets up and rushes over to Damon. She can't seem to look away, not even when They grab each other by the shoulders, trying to harm one another. And she is also still in the same state when Elena and Elijah enter the room.

"Stop!" She looks up and sees Elena and Elijah standing in the doorway of the library. The brothers break apart as Elijah looks at Sierra concerned,

"Elijah? What are you doing here?" She asked and is met by three confused faces and a slight smile from Elijah.

"Hello Sierra, good to see you again" he said and Sierra smiled. The other three people in the room look over at them with confused and disbelieving faces, she just looks around before she looks at her drawing that she hadn't finished yet. It kind of looked like a family picture, the people she drew looked happy and they all had smiles on their faces. She wished her family was still like that.

"what do you mean again?!" Elena yelled at the same time as Damon said "now you've invited him in?" Choosing to ignore Sierra, as always, she answers damon.

"Elijah and I have renewed the terms of our deal." Elena says, she crossed her arms over her chest as she answers Damon. Sierra, who is still looking around, she was Trying to figure out what exactly was going on and why Elijah was here. She still remembers the day when she found those bodies with Elijah, she liked to keep that memory tucked away though.

"Really?" Damon said as he also crossed his arms over his chest. they all seemed to be ignoring Sierra when she tries to ask what was going on, well except Elijah. He just told her that it was okay.

"The two of you will come to no harm at my hands. I only ask for one thing in return." Elijah said to the two brothers, Sierra glanced at the man, who always seems to be wearing a suit, with a curious expression.

"What?" Damon asked, Sierra rolled her eyes. Damon had a tendency to play dumb.

"An apology." The man in the suit said and It was a simple request but it still had Damon Fuming.

"A what?" Damon said, he looked so angry and Sierra was quite amused by this so she decided to be a little bitch and tease him a bit.

"Come on Damon, surely you know what an apology is." She said with a cheeky smile, this got a snort of amusement out of Stefan, a smile from Elijah and a glare from Damon. Stefan accepts Elijah request and apologizes to him.

"I'm sorry for the part that I played in your death. I was protecting Elena. I will always protect Elena." The way Stefan said it made Sierra want to roll her eyes. It's always about Elena and it's getting tiresome.

"I understand." Elijah says in response to Stefan and then everyone looks at Damon. Who looks extremely childish with his angry pout and his arms crossed. Sierra is still sitting on the ground, she's afraid that if she stands up after whatever she just went through she will faint again, just like in the Mystic grill.

"The sacrifice is going to happen, Damon. Bonnie will be able to kill Klaus without hurting herself and Elijah knows how to save my life. I told you I'd find another way. And I did." Elena said and Damon looked at Elijah for confirmation

"Is that true?" He asked and Elijah nodded

"It is." The man in the suit said. He glanced at Sierra for a moment, just to make sure she was okay. She hadn't moved from her position on the ground and she looked pale. She looked like she hadn't slept in days and hasn't eaten either.

"And you're trusting him?" Sierra guesses Damon Is right about being sceptical, he is an Original vampire after all.

"I am." She hears Elena say while she gets back to her drawing, she adds another person to it. She especially takes her time to perfect the button nose the man has, she also makes his cheekbones more prominent and she adds a evil look in his eyes.

"You can all go to hell." Damon says. Sierra sighs and looks up just in time to see Damon leaving the room.

"He's angry with me right now. But he'll come around." Stefan says as Sierra is debating on going after her best friend but she also knows how he is when he's upset and it's better to leave him be when he is.

"Perhaps." Elijah says and looks over at Sierra who is looking at the door, when he looks at this girl he sees his own siblings in him. He sees Rebekah, who just wants someone to love her but he also sees Niklaus, the hurt in her eyes are pretty self explanatory. Not only does he see Niklaus and Rebekah but he also sees kol, the one who is just misunderstood.

He sees from the corner of his eye that Stefan left the room, he goes over to the girl who is sitting with crossed legs in the floor and is drawing again. It seems to be a family picture.

"What are you drawing?" he asked, the girl looks up at him with a smile and then back at her drawing before shrugging. What was she actually drawing? She didn't even know herself. It seemed like a family picture, but who they were? She had no idea. She did recognise two of them as Elijah and Nik but they both had longer hair and the clothing they all wore were old.

"I don't know actually, it just popped up in my head" she murmured

*

*

*

A/n: soooooo.... What do you think is happening to Sierra? Why is she drawing that picture and what kind of picture do you think it is? Lemme know what you think :) also don't forget to vote and feedback is always welcome!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

92.3K 4K 28
ā”€ ą±Ø š˜“š˜©š˜¦ š˜Ŗš˜“ š˜øš˜¢š˜µš˜¦š˜³. š˜±š˜°š˜øš˜¦š˜³š˜§š˜¶š˜­ š˜¦š˜Æš˜°š˜¶š˜Øš˜©š˜µ š˜µš˜° š˜„š˜³š˜°š˜øš˜Æ š˜ŗš˜°š˜¶, š˜“š˜°š˜§š˜µ š˜¦š˜Æš˜°š˜¶š˜Øš˜© š˜µš˜° š˜¤š˜­š˜¦š˜¢š˜Æš˜“š˜¦ š˜ŗš˜°š˜¶, š˜„š˜¦š˜¦š˜± š˜¦š˜Æš˜°...
349K 10K 112
š’šžš„šžš§šš šŒšššž š†š¢š„š›šžš«š­ š°ššš¬ šØš§š­šØ š”šžš« š§šžš° šš¢š¬š­ššš§ššš­š¢šØš§ ššžš° šŽš«š„šžššš§š¬ š¬šØ š¬š”šž šœšØš®š„š š¬š­ššš«š­ šØšÆļæ½...
82.2K 2K 85
"š™µšš˜šš›ššŽššŸššŽšš› šš’ššœ ššŠ šš•šš˜šš—šš šššš’šš–ššŽ, šš‹ššžšš š™ø šš šš˜ššžšš•šššš—'šš šš–šš’šš—šš ššœšš™ššŽšš—šššš’šš—šš šš’šš šš‹šš¢ šš¢šš˜ššžšš› ššœšš’ššššŽ." {š™“šš•šš’šš“ššŠšš‘ š™¼šš’šš”ššŠššŽ...
976K 19.8K 27
"ššØš­ šžšÆšžš«š²šØš§šž šœššš§ š›šž š¬šššÆšžš š‘šØš¬šž! š‡šž ššØšžš¬š§'š­ ššžš¬šžš«šÆšž š­šØ š›šž š¬šššÆšžš, š§šØš­ šššŸš­šžš« šžšÆšžš«š²š­š”š¢ļæ½...