You Saw Right Through Me

InvisibleLantern

Kokichi Ouma x [Gender Neutral] Reader ••• Fake tears, fake smiles, lies, nothing got past the Ultimate Psych... Еще

The Beginning
Meetings
Meetings 2
Escape Attempt
Mastermind
The First Kill
Investigation
The First Class Trial
Kaede's Execution
After the Trial
Memories Gotten, Memories Made
A Sketchy Magic Trick
The Trial of the Era
Determination
Secrets
The Student Council
Ritual of the Dead
Investigating is an Art
A Friend's Legacy
Korekiyo's Execution
Flashback
Kokichi's Plan
Virtual World
A Loss to the World
An Unexpected Turn
Forgetful
The Bugs Turn Against Us
Filler Chapter
This World is Mine
Ending the Killing Game?
The Truth
The Mysterious Victim
I Know More Than You
Sometimes Betrayal is Unexpected from Both Sides
Corner them Psychologically
Promise
Laugh
The Most Important Person
Survivor
Apologies
Lost a Piece of Me
Chin Up!
Meeting Kiyo's Sister
Your Trial
How Much You Meant to Me
The Final Trial
The Final Trial 2
The Real Truth
You Showed Me
Your Backstory
Your Backstory 2
DICE (Your Backstory 3)
Sleepover (Your Backstory 4)
Future Foundation
Gifts
Rescue
Reminisce
Chiaki
Kokichi Reacts To Comments
Kokichi Reacts to Comments 2
Kokichi Reacts to Comments 3
Danganronpa Reacts to Comments
You're Not Perfect
Bonding Time...
Despair Disease
A Virtual World he Wants to be in
The Old Hope's Peak
First Mission
Q&A Answers
Cloak
Y/N?
My Name is Y/N L/N --- Nice to Meet You
You Saw Right Through Me
How the Afterlife Works (With Chiaki and Y/N)
Reunion (In Depth)
Some Memories are Best Left Forgotten
You're Not Perfect... But I Like You That Way
Genesis
Your Job
Alive
Bond
Paper Stars
Will You...
A Normal Life
Years Later
A Date
The Question
The Plan
Happy Birthday Kokichi!!
Planning (Attire)
Planning (Decorations)
Who's Our Flower Girl?
The Special Day - A Few Hours Before
Seal it With a Kiss
A Day to Remember
Danganronpa Reacts to Comments (+My Ranting)
Behind the Words
Operation Amaguji
The Avocado and the Kork
Finale

Gifts

3.2K 143 37
InvisibleLantern

You left the trial grounds and went to Kiibo's research lab. "What are you doing?" Kiyo's sister asked as she flew after you. You sat down on the floor and pulled out a long piece of floral fabric. "He likes Japanese cuisine, but he can't really eat..." You pulled out a needle and thread. "I'm not the best at sewing, but he wanted this."

After a while of going back and fourth, trying to get Kiibo's measurements, you finally finished the kimono. It had messy stitching, and the sleeves weren't exactly the same size, but you were rather proud of it. "This is what he wanted?" Kiyo's sister asked. "Is he not a robot? Doesn't he want blasters or something?" You nodded. "Yep, this is what he wants."

You neatly folded the kimono and brought it to Kokichi's room and put it in a bag. "Is that all?" Kiyo's sister asked. You shook your head. "Everyone needs something!" You went to the Kaede's research lab and took one of the blank music sheet. "Would you mind playing the note as I write?" Kiyo's sister nodded and sat down at the piano.

As you told her the notes, you teared up and remembered when you were sitting on the stage... and fell asleep to Kaede's music. "Are you alright? You suddenly went silent." You nodded and wrote down the final note. "I'll just scribble something on the back." You wrote a note and went back to Kokichi's room, putting the music sheet in the bag.

You then went to Ryoma's room and picked up his motive video. "I wonder how you can change..." You asked Kiyo's sister to get a screwdriver and once she handed it to you, you opened the Kubz Pad. You gently took out the chip that made the Kubz Pad play the video when it's pressed. "Do you... know how to do this?" Kiyo's sister asked. You guiltily shook your head. "But, there are a lot of books in the library about it."

As you were flipping through the pages of a book, you looked up at Kiyo's sister. "Have you ever thought about secretly making gifts for people?" Kiyo's sister shook her head. "I don't really have the same mindset as you." You looked back down at the book you were reading and figured out how to change the video that would play on the Kubz Pad.

As you were putting the new video into the Kubz Pad, you paused and looked up at Kiyo's sister, who was floating near the ceiling. "How come you are barely doing anything?" You asked. She looked down. "It's odd... when you die, you can't freely move things around like you are right now. I wonder what's different about you." You tilted your head, but looked back at the Kubz Pad. "It should work now."

You pressed on the video and smiled as everyone showed up on the screen. "There..." You whispered. You went through the wall and gently placed the Kubz Pad in the bag. You quickly flew to Gonta's room and searched around. "I left something... here!" You picked up a few paper butterflies on the floor. "This should be enough."

Kiyo's sister tilted her head as she followed you to the kitchen, where you got an empty jar and washed it out. You took wax from Angie's research lab and used it to stick the butterflies to the jar's cover. "Oh, it looks like a small scenery." Kiyo's sister pointed out. You nodded as you went back to Kokichi's room and put the jar in the bag.

You quickly checked the trial grounds and saw that Shuichi was having a bit of trouble. You saw the word "trapped" leave someone's mouth and you assumed they were talking about past memories. You flew next to Shuichi and whispered the page number in his ear and flew back. "You're quite odd." Kiyo's sister told you. "The dead aren't necessarily supposed to be heard, at least not like that."

You looked back at her and smiled. "I guess I'm a special case then!" You finished everyone's gifts and put a finger over your mouth. "I wonder... what will happen when this is all over?" Kiyo's sister shrugged. "It's hard to guess. But I'm sure they'll be happy." You smiled and shut your eyes.

"That's good."

Продолжить чтение

Вам также понравится

Life of a Liar Aki

Фанфик

61.1K 2.1K 28
Kokichi Ouma. The ultimate supreme leader and the bane to the rest of this peers at the ultimate academy. Kokichi Ouma. The freak of the school and l...
445K 13.3K 16
Kokichi Ouma is the Ultimate Supreme Leader. At least that's what everyone thought. After an insane turn of events, something's odd about him. But wh...
1.4K 47 16
One small white lie can lead to a rumor that can lead to a catastrophe. Kokichi Ouma he was 'normal' per say, he was quite, didn't have much friends...
111K 2.8K 26
Scared, alone with no one to help her, Y/n goes about her life trapped in this killing game. But who says that isn't the correct choice? Who says wha...