Catch Me If You Can (Durarara...

Von opaaru

Promises don't last forever but she is willing to do everything to keep it. She will fight and keep the promi... Mehr

Chapter 00| Back In Ikebukuro
Chapter 01 | Two Different Worlds
Chapter 02 | Stay with Me
Chapter 03 | Undying Love
Chapter 04 | The Bet
Chapter 05 | A Butler?!
Chapter 06 | Izaya, On the Move
Chapter 07 | Onii-tan!!
Chapter 08 | Jealousy? Part 1
Chapter 09 | Jealousy? Part 2
Chapter 10 | My Little Red Matryoshka
Chapter 11 | Sick Of Love
Chapter 12 | Snowy Days
Chapter 13 | Cats & Dogs
Chapter 14 | City Lights
❆ Author's Note ❆
Chapter 15 | The Love Broker
Chapter 16 | The Date
Chapter 17 | Fear
Chapter 18 | Something Missing
☆ Happy Birthday, Onii-tan! ☆
Chapter 19 | Good Girl
Chapter 21| Feelings? Part 2
Chapter 22 | Reunion Part 1
Chapter 23 | Reunion Part 2
Chapter 24 | Vague Feeling
Chapter 25 | Hide Away
Chapter 26 | One Night Stand
Chapter 27 | Under The Mistletoe
Chapter 28 | Sweet Pandemonium
Chapter 29 | Out of the Blue
Chapter 30 | Inestimable Memento
Chapter 31 | Brewing Danger
Chapter 32 | Hummings
Chapter 33 | Inlove
Chapter 34 | Inexplicable Happiness
Chapter 35 | Dissolving the Chains
Chapter 36 | Trapped
hi der
NEW COVER ♡
Dear Readers
Hello Readers!
Woah

Chapter 20 | Feelings? Part 1

1.1K 43 34
Von opaaru

Dedicated to my favorite aunt. :) Joana. Since all my other aunts are fakes and they treat me like shiet. She's awesome and I lev her. Thanks for reading my crappy fanfic, Mrs. Phantomhive haha.

***

"The thing what's silly about love is. At first you hate and then you love. It's like putting mustard on your hotdog for the first time; you'll learn to love it."

- Banana

Chapter 20

Feelings? Part 1

Fidgeting on the red string that Izaya tied on our pinkies, I slightly stroke it all the way to his. The bad dream kept reminiscing in my head as if it was to warn me more, I tried to shake the bad images off and let go of the red string. It gently draped itself on the bed sheets making contact to each other. I brushed my bangs away with my free hand and quickly untied the red string attached to my pinky finger.

"I really need to pee . . ." I mumbled to myself as I whip my feet to the other side of my bed, slipping into the pair of pink fluffy slippers. It's hard to believe that this is Izaya's. I chuckled.

Standing up, I stretch my arms up and yawned out loudly, tears whelmed up on the corners of my eyes. "Mnngh~ Better fresh up."

"Take me with you." Silently, the evil raven had perched himself behind me unknowingly, wrapping his slender arms around my waist and dragging me back to the bed.

 My body slumped against his, feeling his hard member hit against my bum made me flush bright red and not only that- he was complete topless.

I felt his lips and breath brush against my nape as my voice hitched. I quickly fhail my arms around like a child and moved my feet, I felt a bit edgy.

Izaya merely chuckles; he nibbled my earlobe gently and whispered. "I bet you feel great after last night."

"Right, Hoshi-chan?" He blew on my ear, sending me chills down my spine. The way he emphasized my name 'Hoshi-chan' made me fluster even more.

The heck Izaya, if Shizuo sees us like this he'll take the living hell out of you.

"O-oi Perv! It's too early for this!" I felt my cheeks reddened at his action.

"No," Was his answer while hugging me tighter, "Hoshi-chan needs to go pee right?"

I scratched on his arms and tried jerking him away but he dodged every attack I gave. I sighed in defeat and formed a small frown, my eyebrows scrunched in perplexity. "If I say yes, will you let go of me?"

"No."

Seeing him enjoying me suffer at the corner of my eyes, I squirmed to break free. He leans closer to my face, resting his chin on my shoulder and then whispered in a cheerful tone. "Good morning, my lovely Hoshi-chan."

At the corner of my eyes I saw him wink before smirking at me. Ugh, I just hope he won't complain on how heavy I am.

"Put a shirt on!"

"Eh? I thought girls like seeing men topless? Am I not sexy for you?" He taunted saucily, earning him a pinch on the ear from me.

I cringed and stuck my tongue out. "Yuck."

Well, I must admit, Izaya does look cute topless. Izaya has a slender, good-looking figure and top that with a cute smile- WHAT AM I SAYING?! I screamed at myself inwardly. Now I really have to pee!

"Hoshi-chan . . . you suck at lying. Your face is so red right now." He whispered the words, softly into my ear. "I know Hoshi-chan missed me a lot when I was gone."

I automatically narrowed my eyes on him. "Hell no!"

I looked away, hiding the redness of my cheeks and crossed my arms like a spoiled seven year old would do. But the truth is, I really did miss this pervert, I just don't want to admit it yet. Seeing him completely fine and wasn't hurt at all was like a miracle to my eyes. A small part of me is still jumping out of joy, not because he's hugging me (well maybe just a tinsy bit.) but the fact that I'm with the real Izaya, I'm happy.

"Oi, if you don't let me pee right now, so help me I'll pee on you." I warned but he didn't quite bite on it.

"Okay then~ I'll change your panties later."

I froze and hunched my shoulders up as the raven snicker even more like the mad pervert he is. I sulked, trying not to think of anything liquid. "Please?"

He traced his fingers up my waist, finding my ticklish spot easily; I squealed out loud, to him it was unexpected. His eyes widen when he heard me squeal for the first time, I jolted up and walked backwards.

Izaya's surprised face slowly turned to one of his evil grins, a glint of fascination hinted in his gleaming red eyes, and the corners of his mouth tugged up. "So Hoshi-chan is a ticklish person eh?"

He raised both hands like a zombie ready to attack while I try to swap him away. "Hey, it's not funny! Don't!"

Running pass him, I fetch a pillow as a weapon and smacked his arms away from me. He pouted playfully but it didn't stop him, instead he was powered up. Soon enough, the room was chaos, we were having our own pillow fight but I was unfortunately losing the game. We were smacking into each other's faces and when I was down he'd tickle me and I'd tickle him back.

I found out Izaya is a ticklish person too and it was resulted in several bouts of laughter. We filled the room with laughter. I felt really happy that I couldn't stop my aching stomach. Time seemed to slow down and all I could hear was giggling and chuckling.

Both of us got exhausted after that pillow plus tickling fight. I haven't laughed this much in ages! We were left panting on our knees with cheerful smiles on our faces.

Letting out a sigh, I let my body fall on the bed, feathers stuck on my hair. "I think I peed myself."

"I think you're still high." Izaya collapse right beside me, making my body arch a bit. Sweat was running down his shirtless body, plopping on to the sheets of the bed; the tips of his hair were beaded in sweat, I simply looked away and smacked his face with the pillow again so he wouldn't see my red tomato face.

I raised both hands in victory and chirped. "I win!"

Letting my eyelids fall for just a minute, heavily breathing, I decided to rest. But when I heard the bed creak out a sound, right away I snapped my eyes and saw Izaya's wet body on top of mine.

His eyes lingering down to my body; supporting his own weight, he had an incredible smile on.

He chuckled darkly. "I never lose."

"Nope. I win, you lose." I blurted out, covering my face with my hands to avoid those kissy faces he usually do when we are in this situation. I was hiding again that annoying blush from him and hoped for the best not to let him see it.

"Take your hands away from your face." He demanded but of course, I refuse. My hands were brought up my head with one hand, the other pulled my chin as he sexily says. "I'll make you mine."

"Ew no." I said straightforwardly, kneeing his private part as he groans out in pain. I smirked and laughed at how silly he looked.

After a few seconds, I was slapped some sense into me that this is my opportunity to pee. I excused myself and found the bathroom easily; the bathroom was very neat and clean, everything was organized and the tiles were white clean. I turned the faucet on and splashed cold water on my face, I felt relieved that I let it out.

As I was washing my face, I began thinking what kind of status, me and Izaya are currently in.

Couples?

Definitely not, but honestly I feel weirded out around him, little by little. I have no idea, what's happening but I'm keeping this a secret.

Izaya and I are . . . close friends? I guess. But something tells me I may actually be- no, I can't be.

Unlike Shizuo, I met Izaya for weeks; is it even possible for a girl to fall for just 2 to 3 weeks or is it a month already? Other than that, I've loved Shizuo for years now and I am sure I'm drop dead in love with him, although there is a slow process, its working. I don't know where this bet is going honestly. Will I even succeed?

The main thing that has been bugging me is Izaya. Am I infatuated by that fucking flea? I know Shizuo rejected my feelings but he does show some fluff once and awhile and when I get sad, Izaya would well. Mock me. No, no, tease me.

Izaya is a very mysterious person, well he does live in the shadows as an informant. I want to know more about him, like who he really is. He's been here with me for a couple of times and he was there to make me laugh, despite of what he may 'share' since he is an informant broker.

Nevertheless, I believe in him- I believe he won't sell me off.

I hand-dry my dripping face as I look at my reflection.

Wait, why are you thinking of Izaya?! It's not like you, Hikaru! First, you were worried, and then you care and now you're thinking of him even though you know now he's okay.

"Ugh!" I sighed out a heavy sigh while brushing my bangs away from my eyes. The thought of him made my cheeks burn red. "Why now?"

Heaving out another sigh, I straighten my back and shook off the horrible thoughts. I held on to the knob and when I was about to turn it open. Stupid topless Izaya popped out in my head but this time the hot type Izaya.

His unbuckled pants, broad back and his good shaped hipbones. I fanned myself.

Is it getting hot in here?

"Hoshi-chan, are you sure you're just going to pee or are you taking a du-"

I swiftly opened the door like a skillful ninja. I panted. "No, I didn't."

"What's for breakfast?" I smoothly changed the topic.

"Namie isn't here today. I told her to take a day-off since we're the only ones here today. So we might as well enjoy ourselves." He wiggled his eyebrows pervertedly.

"Now hold it. Who told you I'll be staying here? I'm heading back to Shinra's," I persisted angrily, putting my hands in my hips dramatically, "and no one will stop me. Not even you."

His eyes gleamed, grinning, he then walked over to the desk, grasped the remote and turned it on. The black screen flash open and right on cue, the report was about Celty.

They were accusing Celty on kidnapping me so now the police are chasing Celty. I crossed my fingers and prayed that she'll go home safely. "Shit."

I cursed under my breath. Right away, I quickly pat on my front pockets, searching for my phone.

I sheepishly looked at Izaya, who acted like he didn't know. He's my number one suspect. Stomping my feet, I outstretched an arm. "Give it."

Impress of how smart I am, his grin got wider. "Catch."

He tossed my phone over and caught it easily. Unlocking the screen lock, I saw my wallpaper different. My eyes widened. "Izaya, what the f happened last night?"

It was a picture of me drooling, my hair was a mess and at the bottom side of the picture was Izaya putting out his tongue. I face palmed and sulked at how horrible I looked- it must be the affect of the dream. This man is evil.

Izaya was holding in his laugh, his hand clutching his stomach and the other on his mouth. "Mpft-!"

I rolled my eyes in annoyance and dialed Celty's number, waiting for her to answer, I excited Izaya's room. She answered quickly, but I guess the reason why she answered was because she's worried about me. I heard police sirens and policemen shouting over her. It wasn't the best time to call her but I know she's worried sick.

"Celty, I'm at Izaya's right now and yes, I'm fine. I'm sorry for making you worry- I'll be there around eight or nine, okay? Be safe." That's all I can say for now, and with that I hang up.

I turned my head over to my shoulder and saw a glimpse of Izaya smirking.

"I guess you're staying here with me today. Police are searching all over the city for you and one of their suspects is Shizu-chan since they say a picture of you and Shizuo in that Moe cafe." He shrugged and walked over to the couch, taking his seat as he gestures me to sit with him.

I waved a hand and began thinking. "Someone took a photo of Shizuo and . . . me? In that cafe? But I was aware of the people around me at that time."

Izaya rests his cheek with his fist as he chuckles lightly. "Well it couldn't be me. After all, I saw you inside the cafe when I spotted you through the window plus the picture was taken inside the cafe."

"That day, we were spying on Shizuo and that girl . . ." I snapped my fingers and remembered her name. "Megumi!"

"Oh, you mean when Shizu-chan kissed Megu-chan?" Izaya taunted.

"He did not!" My tongue clicked as I crossed my arms over my chest. I've talked to Shizuo about this 'kissing' thing, well he didn't kiss her and he didn't intend to but that Megumi bitch tried to. When Shizuo told me about this, I was raging in anger in the inside and when I told him about Izaya kissing me at that time; he destroyed the glass of milk in his hand. Scary. But he said, he was glad that Izaya called out or else Megumi could have kissed him. Thank goodness.

-Time skip- (Brought you by bitchy Megumi.)

After an hour deciding who will cook brunch and several arguments, we've decided to use teamwork at the end. We played rock-paper-scissors on who will decide what to cook for brunch, but I miserably fail and lost.

He requests on cooking Okonomiyaki and miso. I wasn't quite aware of how to cook Okonomiyaki so I searched a cook book in Izaya's enormous library but to no avail.

Later on, I found a website with interesting recipes and to my surprise I found one. Izaya was busy heating up the dish, while waiting for the wakame to soak. Izaya knows what he was doing, I'm pretty impressed. He wasn't bluffing when he said that he could. I guess, he's pretty useful.

Busy Izaya-gazing (a/n: uh yes if there is a word.) my hand stopped from whisking the flour and water. This made Izaya stop from melting the miso into the cups; he looked at me then blinked. I quickly whipped my head away from the raven and felt my cheeks warming up again.

Shit. Shit. Shit.

"Hoshi-chan focus!"

I pouted. "Psh, I am! I was just checking if you're doing right."

He scoffs and continues working. "Excuses."

Put yourself together, Hikaru. You're too damn obvious! I shook off the thoughts and took out the cutting board and kitchen knife. Preparing the cabbages, onions, shrimp and sausages, I take a look of the ingredients if they were right. Slicing and dicing the cabbages, I missed and accidentally cut my index finger a bit. I stared at my index finger, dumbfounded.

"Ah." Was my first reaction.

It hurt but then it started bleeding a lot.

"Ah! Fuckshit!" Was my second reaction.

It became bloody but I need to stay calm, besides I'm a nurse. This isn't that big of a deal; it's just a small cut. I need to cleanse it, dry and stop it from cleaning. Staring at my bloody finger, I breathe in and out.

"Onii-tan take me to the hospital." I smiled sheepishly, showing him my finger.

His face dropped into a frown, he rubbed his temple. "Really Hoshi-chan? Now you call me Onii-tan because you need me?"

I gave him my cutest pout and bring out my puppy eyes. "Please?"

"On it-" he then rushes to help me out.

"Itadakimasu!" The two of us thanked for the food almost in sync, we clasped our hands together and Izaya's rings clinked. At the end, Izaya rushed to my aid and ended up cooking our brunch for the both of us. I can actually treat my cut by my own but I just want to mess around him more.

He held my hand and washed my finger with water and soaked it with alcohol and finishing it with band aid. I thanked him and told me he'll do the cooking for me.

Muahahaha!

"You didn't put anything weird in here now did you?" I raised a brow and raised the chopsticks.

"How mean. After taking you here, warming you up, giving you my special hospitality and letting you sleep on my bed, you still don't trust me?" Izaya raised a brow at me. "You didn't even thank me yet."

Feeling a bit guilty of my bad behavior, I lower my head and apologized sincerely. "Ah . . . forgive me then and thank you."

"That's not enough." He says bluntly.

"Then what does the great Orihara wants?" I rolled my eyes and waited for an answer. And the answer he gave made my heart skip a beat-

"You."

AUTHOR'S NOTE:

Currently pissed with life. Ugh, I want to kill a bich right now for making my life miserable. I might not update because of many reasons. Someone please call 911 :C

~JeimChan

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

18.2K 609 28
روايه اماراتيه تتكلم عن مثايل وحيده امها وابوها الي عانت من الم الانفصال الام : نوره الاب : محمد تاريخ الكتابه : 19/3/2023 تاريخ التنزيل : ..
266K 6K 57
❝ i loved you so hard for a time, i've tried to ration it out all my life. ❞ kate martin x fem! oc
297K 8.2K 137
"𝑻𝒉𝒆𝒓𝒆'𝒔 𝒓𝒆𝒂𝒍𝒍𝒚 𝒏𝒐 𝒘𝒂𝒚 𝒐𝒇 𝒘𝒊𝒏𝒏𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒊𝒇 𝒊𝒏 𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒊𝒓 𝒆𝒚𝒆𝒔 𝒚𝒐𝒖'𝒍𝒍 𝒂𝒍𝒘𝒂𝒚𝒔 𝒃𝒆 𝒂 𝒅𝒖𝒎𝒃 𝒃𝒍𝒐𝒏𝒅𝒆."
36.1K 2K 32
Come and join the family of Kim. See how the Kim family spends the day, including the cool Dada Jin, strict Appa Joon, calm yoongi, overactive hobi...