Lonely for you only

By AyssaJAllen88

Book 1 of the Mayer Familly series After a messy break-up from her NHL all star hockey player boyfriend of 2... More

Introduction
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25

Epilogue

18.6K 324 61
By AyssaJAllen88

Wedding day

Danny

A few months pass and the wedding day was here. It was a beautiful spring day in the City, and the air was crisp, and the trees have a little sway to the leaves up above. The white chairs lined up to a beautiful fountain; the guest was in a light chatter in their seats when the violinist started to play; as the procession came down the aisle one by one, my smile grew wider and wider.

I see my sister, james and brother-in-law's walk down the aisle and take their positions beside me, I look over, and I smile to see my father and mother-in-law walk down the aisle together as they take their seats as the Pastor asks everyone to rise, I feel time stop when I look at the entrance of the aisle and see my bride standing there.

I see Allison in a beautiful white satin dress that hugs her body and every curve; it's like she was walking in slow motion towards me, her bright, beautiful blue eyes that have a hold over my heart looking right into my soul. I feel my heart beating in my ears, and I didn't even think it was possible, but Allison is who I have felt all my firsts with so each new experience is never a surprise anymore.

"Yo man, go get her," I hear James snicker into my ear with a smirk.

I didn't even realize where I was or even who was around. All I saw was Allison and her smile. I take her hand, and I lead her to the pastor, and as he held our hands, I could feel tears threatened to fall down on my face, but I held them in.

But once she opened her mouth and we said our vows, a few tears fell down my face, and I felt betrayed as I saw my mother-in-law give my father-in-law a 20$ and shaking her head. My sister and father-in-law were laughing at the scene.

It wasn't long after the pastor stated, "you may now kiss the bride," and kissed her. I did.

I stepped forward and swooped her against me and placed my lips on hers as she returned the kiss deeper we were lost in each other's space and time that we both felt our best man and maid of honor prying us off another and everyone in the audience laughs.

Allison

At the reception, I saw everyone dancing and eating, I see my husband talking to a few of the guys on the team, we noticed a few more photographers in the reception area, but I didn't care, they were taking a few pictures, but they didn't bother us. As long as reporters weren't rude and disrespectful, then I could care less if our wedding went in the newspapers.

My husband finds me talking to a few of my friends, I feel his strong arms reach around my waist, and I see my friends swoon, making me blush.

"Hello ladies, may I steal my wife for a quick second?" he says with a charming smile, and I watch each of the melt, and they pretty much fed me to the wolves they were begging him to take me away, and I pretended to be so betrayed causing them to laugh.

"You need me, my love? "I asked sweetly as I turn around.

I hear the house band stop playing. What is funny is that I knew the surprise he had in store, but he doesn't know the one I had for him when we chose our first song dance my wedding planner let it slip that Danny was getting the actual band to perform it after I found that out when they were booked, I wanted to sing as well but.

We were called over to the middle of the dance floor for our first dance as husband as a wife, and as I hear the first few chords play, I see him smile back at me as he pressed me up against his chest.

Dan + Shay's song Obsessed starts to play as we sway back and forth. I hear everyone gasps as they see them appear on stage, and I just smiled back, watching them on stage. They serenaded me, and Danny looks shocked.

"You knew, didn't you?" he pouted.

"I did, Macy let it slip, but I still love you, my loving husband" I press my lips against his.

"I love you too, my beautiful wife" he smiles back as he sings along to the song in my ears.

You hypnotize me with your touch
And I can never get enough of you
It's true
And anywhere you wanna go
My hand is only yours to hold
Oh, you know

I'm so obsessed
With the way that your lips
Kiss me like crazy
Oh, you amaze me
When you walk into the room
You got me losing it
Yeah, I'm a mess
Girl, I confess
I'm so obsessed

As the song ends, we hear everyone cheer, then I signal James to bring the chair over, and I have Danny take a seat completely dumbfounded as I walk up to the stage. Both Dan and Shay smiling as I got up with them. Someone has me my guitar, and I start strumming, and their band starts to play along. I see Danny's jaw open. I start to sing, and the guys start to harmonize along with me.

"This song I would like to dedicate to my husband that sexy man over there with his mouth open in the center of the dance floor," I say with a smirk, and he grins back at me.

It's amazing how you can speak right to my heart.
Without saying a word, you can light up the dark
Try as I may, I could never explain what I hear when you don't say a thing

The smile on your face lets me know that you need me
There's a truth in your eyes saying you'll never leave me
A touch of your hand says you'll catch me if ever I fall
Now you say it best when you say nothing at all

As I finish the song, every I see in the audience is either crying or cheering, but I see my husband wiping his own tears, and my mission has been accomplished. He runs over to the stage and picks me up, and spins me around.

"Baby, you really need to stop making me cry because your mom just lost another 20$ and she doesn't look happy" we look over to see her giving Kevin and Jason the 20$ bills, and we just continued to laugh.

The day was perfect, the night was perfect, and if this is how life will be when I can see that our life will be amazing. As my husband holds me in his embrace, I kiss his lips, and everything in the world disappears.

"This is how life should be," I say under mumbled breath and smile.

"Damn right," I hear him reply, and he smiles again, looking into my eyes.

The end.

Thank you all again for reading Allison's and Danny's stories. Please follow my profile so you can get updates on Book 2 being published soon.

Book 2 in the Mayer Family series is on Allison's Oldest brother Jason.

Jason Mayer is ruggedly handsome, and as the oldest of the Mayer siblings, he always looked after his younger siblings, playing for the San Diego Chargers Jason has always enjoyed a cushy lifestyle of his celebrity athlete status, only worrying about himself and his wants, until one day volunteering for a kids football camp he meets single Mother, Maria and her son Luke.

At that moment, he realizes that this mystery woman has piqued his interest in ways no other woman has; the further he gets to know them both, he starts to imagine a future he never knew he wanted until now. Will he finally settle down? Will he win her heart?

Maria Johnson was a single mother with a 7-year-old son named Luke, a widow who lost her first love so young in life she never truly felt right for moving on, so with just focusing on her son and career in that order; there was no time for love, men or romance that was until one day at her son's football camp she was Blindsided with a rush of feelings and curiosity by a sexy Pro football player named Jason Mayer.

Will she accept her feelings? Will she be able to move on after loss? Will, she let him in her world and Luke's?

Book 3... Kevin and Alexandra's Love story. Coming soon

First Impressions are everything as they say, So when you have opposites meet and don't hit it off from the beginning? But are stuck working together, will it end up in disaster or Romance? IS it really what you see is what you get?

She thought he was a self-absorbed cocky athlete that only cared about hockey and himself, and He thought she was a spoiled rich girl who only cared about materialistic things; when they are made to work together for a charity event will they pull together, or will they continue to get on each other's nerves until the end?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

22.6K 411 27
All Sophia ever wanted was for Ashton Maverick to notice her. But he was best friends with her older brother, Patrick, and a hockey star. There was n...
238K 9.4K 54
Book 2 of 3 Highly recommend you read book 1 first. Tanner 'T.J.' Levine has it all- looks, money, fame, and skill on the ice. His natural talent go...
202K 6.4K 26
Book 2 of the Mayer Familly series. Jason Mayer is ruggedly handsome and as the oldest of the Mayer siblings he always looked after his younger sibli...
149K 5.1K 41
"𝐈𝐭'𝐬 𝐣𝐮𝐬𝐭 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐈, 𝐂𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐫𝐲." [MATURE] After finally getting rid of her toxic boyfriend, Bethany Russo is ready to take control...