Lonely for you only

By AyssaJAllen88

Book 1 of the Mayer Familly series After a messy break-up from her NHL all star hockey player boyfriend of 2... More

Introduction
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Epilogue

Chapter 14

17.5K 442 34
By AyssaJAllen88

Allison

Earlier today, I was sitting in my hotel room moping like always after what happened between Danny and me last week, but I wasn't going to let it show to everyone else, my phone starts to ring, and I pick it up.

"Hey, Allie bear! Guess what!" excitement in her tone. "hmmm, they'll stop putting pineapple on pizza?" saying it teasingly since it's her favorite, and I wanted to mock a bit.

"Hey, you take that back, meanie, or I won't tell you the gender of your godchild!" she says. "Oh, oh, I'm sorry! Put all the pineapple you want on a pizza, best friend!" I say with eagerness, "that's right, you guys had your anatomy scan today! What did they say!!" I asked, excited in tone.

"Well, we made a wager; what do you think they are he? or she?" she asks me curiously on the other line.

"I don' care. I just want it to be healthy, but my grandma said there is an old wives tale saying that when you crave sweets, it would be a girl and you been an honorary member of all the donut shops in the city along with the ice cream shops, so I'm thinking girl" I say with a chuckle.

I hear her laughing on the other line, "my mom and Dave's mom said the same thing, and there must be some truth in it because we are having a baby girl! I just got off the phone with Dave, and I can only imagine how pale he is. He really thought it was going to be a boy he could play sports with and not have to deal with chasing hormonal teenage boys away, but that's life," she laughs.

I smile brightly, and I start to cheer. I can imagine how beautiful she will be, and I'm sure Dave is now worried as hell when she becomes a teenager. She was right to think that David could currently be sitting in his hotel room staring at the wall, trying to figure out ammo prices in 14 years.

"That's great, Jen. She will be so spoiled, and I will be the cool Aunt for sure!! What about names? Allison is a great one," I say and smile as I hear her chuckling on the other side of the line. "well, it is a great name, but we are not sure yet when you guys come back from the road, we will throw a baby shower, and gender reveal only our parents know and you godmother!" she chirps.

"Anyway, how is your first road game trip with the team? everything going good?" curiosity in her tone, and I can sense her fishing for something specific "ahh, it's not too busy. Thankfully, no one really got hurt, so I'm just honestly watching free hockey games" chuckling "we did a little sightseeing today and then had lunch out with some of the coaches and their assistants everyone is doing great. "Everyone? Are you sure about that? I saw last night's game," her tone changing.

"Don't even start Jen, I already told you what I'm going to do; I am going to have control of my life, no distractions, and just living for me, remember?" I try to say convincingly. Sighs can be heard through the line.

"I understand, Allie bear, but you aren't living for you; you are living scared and running away from what might seem scary there is a difference; I wouldn't even be mad at you if you were being selfish about your happiness, but I can tell you are not genuinely happy instead you are only trying to convince yourself you are" Jen stated with a caring tone.

I understood what she meant, but I am still so upset at what he did and how he handled the situation; he's been reaching out throughout the week. He explained exactly what happened, how he assumed that my brother was a man I was seeing, what he saw in the hall and the reason he went to the bar, and what he did to the woman I caught with him.

He came clean, and he kept apologizing, but I kept ignoring him; how could I really trust that he wanted a stable relationship? What was the purpose of chasing me as he did for only to react that way? Even if he assumed that was a man I was dating, it was his first instinct to go find another woman and publicly make out and grope each other?? and not try to ask me or clear it out? Are guys really wired that way? I don't buy it, I thought to myself.

"Look, Allie bear," her voice comes out clean through my cellphone speaker. "All we want is your happiness, Dave, and I want to see you happy, and you are stopping yourself from getting it and being it," she says sternly.

"Anyway, I understand your hesitation, but I think you should talk to him about It. Tell him how you feel and let him say his peace too and figure it out between you both; you are self-destructing before anything ever happened, plus it's not like you guys want to get married, and it could even just end up as a fling but if you are happy at the moment with him, being by him don't you think you at least deserve that no matter how short-lived it might be?" I chuckle at how deep this conversation was going.

"whoa, Dr. Phil, that's deep," I say in a chuckle, "did those pregnancy hormones give you super Yoda relationship powers ahh" now saying it sarcastically.

Laughter erupts on the other side of the line, "Listen, just be happy, do something that makes you feel alive and live a little just think about it, please, Allie bear, I gotta go, but I will text you later and tell the boys good luck for tomorrow.

The line hangs up, and I lay in bed after the conversation; the Truth was that I missed him; every time I saw him, my body always just tried to gravitate towards him, and it was torture to try to hold back from doing so. Each time at games seeing him angry and frustrated, looking defeated made my heart hurt, and I couldn't do anything about it.

He wasn't himself. He was sad, desperate, and angry all the time, completely opposite from the happy, fun-loving silly, and goofy man child that I got to know at our PT sessions; he was in a way unrecognizable, and was it really because of me? I thought to myself.

I glance over to the clock on my nightstand, realizing I been lying here for over an hour, so I got up to make a decision.

"Fuck it," I said, and I got dressed; I put on a pair of jeans and a crop top. Jen is right. We need to talk this out like adults. We need to clear the air, and we need to move on whatever the outcome. I walk out of my room, and I head over to James's room cause it's the only room I know, so I knocked, and he answers the door, half asleep.

"Hey, James, sorry to bother you, I left my room a bit hurried, and I don't have my phone, can you tell me Danny's room number? I see him grin. "It's 502 over there down the hall," I thank him, and he closes his door.

Once I got to Danny's door, I stare at the number plate, and I contemplate on what I'm doing along with questioning my sanity, but for that second, but like second nature, I reached out and started to knock. Seriously feeling like he is just like a magnet to me; a few seconds later, I hear his ruff and gruff voice on the other side, and my heart started to pound into my chest.

I see the door open, and I scan his body, realizing he's only in boxer briefs with a Bluetooth speaker in his hand. "Dude, you said you were just gonna get this from me tomorrow," rubbing his eyes, still looking at the floor sleepily and I feel my breathing hitch.

"Hey," I said quietly. His face shoots up, and his eyes widened as he looks back at me, standing shyly still in the hallway; he starts to rub his eyes even more. "OH, I'm sorry, I thought you were James, come in," He looks at himself, and as he closes the door after me and he runs into his room and throws on gray sweat pants and a white T-shirt.

I stood there awkwardly at first, looking at him, wondering in my head why I came here; the vision of his bare chest, abs, broad shoulders, and muscles were making me sweat a little, and then how nice his boxer briefs hugged his thighs and what looked like a very nice sized package made it hard for me to have thoughts other than carnal ones.

"Hmm, Allison? Is there anything you need" he asked, a little confused "oh well, I came to talk," looking at all the take out food and trash on top of the table in the living room to distract me from his handsome face.

"Ok, what do you want to talk about?" he looks at me questionably. "About what happened in the car and stuff, I'm sorry" I look at him. He chuckles, and the gruff low drawl already gave me goosebumps. He sounded so sexy, even in a chuckle. What the hell? That's not fair, I thought.

"Allison, there is nothing for you to apologize for, I was the one that messed up, and I regret everything I did; the last thing I wanted was to hurt you or think that I didn't like you" he came closer towards me. "Because I really do like you, I still do, and you're all that I can think of" he takes my chin to look up at his misty dark blue eyes.

My breath hitches again being so close to him,  I take in his scent, and it was once again hypnotizing me, throwing all my senses in the air and out of control; bye momma, I'm a goner, I thought to myself.

"well, I'm sorry that I was rude and close-minded as well; I treated the situation badly and childishly, so for that, I am sorry," I say with a little shortness of breath as he continues to run his thumb across my cheek staring into my eyes melting me from the inside out "I deserved it," he said with a sadness in his tone.

"But all I want is for you to forgive me, please give me a chance to make all of this up to you, because I can't stop thinking of you, and I miss how you make me feel," he says softly now using his other hand to wrap around my waist pulling me up against him.

And at that moment, I looked into his eyes. They were blue and misty; I couldn't take them anymore. I needed him, wanted him, the bliss I felt being in his arms being looked at the way Jen was right. He was what I wanted, and I was going to take it and have it as long as I could.

I tippy-toed and wrapped my arms around his neck and brought his face towards mine. I brushed my lips against his, then crashed my lips onto his. I feel their warmth, and I melt deeper into him while his tongue explores my own mouth, occasionally licking and sucking on my bottom lip, and whenever he did, I would moan at the pleasure in it.

We start to stumble towards the couch in the living room of the hotel room. As our kiss got a bit more heated, I feel his erection against my belly through his great sweatpants, and it excited me more when we tried to feel for the couch. Still, we were nowhere near it, and he was getting a little aggravated, and instead, he picked me up, not breaking the connections our lips had.

I wrapped my legs around his waist as he continued to taste every corner of my mouth, He softly laid me down on his bed, and I moved upon it as he hovered over me with fire in his eyes. "Allison? "He says, all breathy looking over me. "Yes," I say as I run my fingers along his arms that's encased on each of my sides. "are you sure this is ok? Have you been drinking?" He looks back with concern but loving eyes.

"I am fully sober, Danny, it's ok, and I missed you too" I leaned up to my elbows and pressed my lips back onto his, and he groans in pleasure as he lays me back down to his pillows, kissing me back. He then moves light wet kisses down my neck, and I enjoy every single touch he's giving me. I want this, I think to myself as he continues to ravage my exposed skin on my neck with his soft lips.

I enjoyed the rush of passion going through me that I wasn't even paying attention to my environment until I hear very faint music; now, unless this is part of the euphoria experience, I brush my fingers on the side of his face. "Danny?" I said, catching my breath.

"Hmmm," he responds, still placing wet kisses on me. "is that country music I hear?" He looks up at me and shyly smiles. "It's playing off my phone in the corner there at the nightstand" he gives my lips a peck, then back to paying attention to my neck, causing me to moan a bit more once he found my weak spot.

"But you don't listen to country?" I say as another moan escapes my mouth. "I don't know much, but I know you do, so I been listening to it because it reminds me of you, so when I miss you, I listen to it" looking softly at me, my heart starts to race.

He slowly peels off my crop top over my head, exposing my bra, and I see him suck a breath in; he then peels his shirt off and lays back in bed as he leans in to place more light kisses around my bra line. I moan at each little kiss; I pushed him back lightly as he stopped; I sat up with him moving to the side.

"Do you have a condom?" I asked breathily as the electricity in the air gets thicker "Fuck" he says out in frustration." I'm sorry, I don't let's be honest, I didn't think I needed some," running his hands through his hair as I look down at his sweatpants. He's pitching a tent for at least 10 people. I chuckle at that comparison, but he really was a lot bigger than I thought.

I was already soaked and turned on, and seeing how excited he was, we wouldn't be able to do exactly what I wanted, but I wanted him, the way he made me feel I wanted to please him, and I didn't want to stop. "Ok, well, we would have to get creative," I tell him as he looks at me, surprised; he was fully expecting us to stop.

I stood up, and I peeled my jeans off to show the matching lace black panty I was wearing, and I hear another groan come from his mouth as he sits there watching me undress right in front of him. I crawl back on the bed, and I sit right on top of him, straddling his lap as I feel his erection press up against the entrance of my soaked folds.

I feel his fingers run the length of my sides and cups my ass cheeks, causing another groan as he squeezes them; I feel his hands travel up and unclasps my bra; he takes in one breast in his mouth as I continue to grind myself on his lap.

I feel his hands pressing on my thighs, trying to get me to stop moving and ceased the friction I was creating "baby, if you keep that up, I won't last long." He says in a deep growl.

I chuckle at how honest he was, and I feel my cheeks flush, and I see him smile back at me.

"you're so cute when you blush," he says as he kisses my lips softly before moving to the other breast, making me moan his name he then flips me around on my back, and he was on top of me again.

I watch him take off his sweats and hooks a finger to pull down my underwear and toss it aside, fully exposed to him; my heart starts to race as I watch him lick his lips as he spreads my legs. "I can't wait to taste you," he says, sounding smooth like honey. As he starts to make a trail of kisses from my thighs, causing me already squirm, then I feel his fingers rub my soaked folds as he rubbed more, my moans and cries get louder drowning out the music playing. I see him grin as he slows his fingers around my swollen bud.

Then I feel his finger dance around my soaked entrance before inserting 2 fingers inside me, and I gasp in pleasure. Still, he didn't give me time to exhale when I feel his tongue masterfully dances around my swollen bud. Once I feel that sensory overload, my eyes roll towards the back of my eyelids. Never did I feel this kind of pleasure with any man before as I moan. His name rolls off my tongue, and I hear him groans with pleasure.

"You taste just like I imagined, Amazing," he says as I feel his lips curl up in a smile. I start to fall apart as he continues to have his fingers dance in and out of me all. At the same time, his tongue devours me taking in my taste that he's obviously enjoying because his groans follow my moans, I feel myself about to release, and I cry it out to him as he tells me he wants it all and encourages me to release. His name is what I cry out in pleasure; I start to catch my breath as I ride my orgasm out. He nips on the over-sensitive bud; as he comes back up, I see his sexy smile as he pecks my lips.

Oh, we aren't done. You took care of me now it's my turn, I say, "leaning him back now as I start to strip off his boxers as I did, I take a look at his long hard length, and I give him a grin, I take him in my hands as I lightly stroke.

He starts to mumble breathy curse words in between his moaning, Then I lean in, and I start to lick along his length, and his eyes widen as he watches me; I look right back at him he entangles his fingers in my hair, gently pulling as I take as much of him as I can in my mouth, I hear him moan out loud.

"fuck, that feels so good, baby," he says, throwing his head back as I continue my rhythm bobbing along his length. I take him whole even if it meant that I would gag from his length, but the deeper I got, the sounds he made were worth my temporary asphyxiation of his huge thick length down my throat.

"shit, I'm not gonna last, baby," he says in between breaths, then. As he bucks, I feel him release in my mouth, and I take all of him and swallow, which causes him to moan even more.

"Wow, that was incredible" he looks at me as he brings me up to lay me on his bare chest as he runs his fingers along with my hair, grinning as we catch our breath.

The way he holds me is tight and protective, I take in his scent, and I feel a smile creep on my face as I look up at him, he has a matching one, and for that moment, when we locked eyes, he leaned in kissed my forehead.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

391K 4K 39
•Fine lines are a tightrope that are bound to break• Tate has just moved home from college to show her Dad how serious she is in pursuing her photogr...
9.2M 263K 52
[THIS BOOK IS FREE] Getting stuck in the elevator with a famous hockey player was an accident, but falling in love is a choice. ...
79.8K 3K 43
All Rémy Miller has ever known are lies until someone is able to give him the life changing truth. When studying at Harvard University, his path unex...
5.9M 161K 36
Analeigh Kerrigan is chasing her dream of becoming one of the best figure skaters in the world. Zach Crawford is already living his dream of being th...