𝐇𝐄𝐑𝐎 ☼ Wild Card

By remsfred

❝i can be your hero, baby. i can kiss away the pain. i will stand by you forever, you can take my b... More

𝐇𝐄𝐑𝐎!
0, 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐒𝐨𝐥𝐚𝐫 𝐀𝐫𝐫𝐚𝐲!
1, 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐍𝐞𝐰 𝐆𝐢𝐫𝐥!
2, 𝐁𝐞𝐥𝐥𝐞 𝐌𝐞𝐞𝐭𝐬 𝐌𝐢𝐬𝐬𝐲!
3, 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐅𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐞𝐧 𝐇𝐞𝐫𝐨𝐢𝐜𝐬!
5, 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐓𝐫𝐚𝐦 𝐂𝐫𝐚𝐬𝐡!
6, 𝐓𝐫𝐚𝐢𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐖𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐀𝐧𝐢𝐭𝐚!
7, 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐒𝐮𝐩𝐩𝐥𝐲 𝐒𝐡𝐢𝐩!
8, 𝐆𝐫𝐚𝐧𝐚𝐝𝐚 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐀𝐥𝐢𝐞𝐧!
9, 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐒𝐩𝐥𝐢𝐭 𝐔𝐩!
10, 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐀𝐥𝐢𝐞𝐧 𝐒𝐩𝐲!
11, 𝐋𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐁𝐲 𝐄𝐱𝐚𝐦𝐩𝐥𝐞!
12, 𝐀 𝐖𝐢𝐥𝐝 𝐆𝐮𝐞𝐬𝐬!
13, 𝐏𝐫𝐞𝐭𝐭𝐲 𝐒𝐡𝐢𝐭 𝐅𝐮𝐭𝐮𝐫𝐞!
𝐁𝐨𝐧𝐮𝐬 𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐬!
14, 𝐈𝐧𝐜𝐨𝐫𝐫𝐞𝐜𝐭 𝐐𝐮𝐨𝐭𝐞𝐬!
15, 𝐈𝐧𝐜𝐨𝐫𝐫𝐞𝐜𝐭 𝐐𝐮𝐨𝐭𝐞𝐬!
16, 𝐈𝐧𝐜𝐨𝐫𝐫𝐞𝐜𝐭 𝐐𝐮𝐨𝐭𝐞𝐬!
17, 𝐈𝐧𝐜𝐨𝐫𝐫𝐞𝐜𝐭 𝐐𝐮𝐨𝐭𝐞𝐬!
18, 𝐈𝐧𝐜𝐨𝐫𝐫𝐞𝐜𝐭 𝐐𝐮𝐨𝐭𝐞𝐬!
19, 𝐈𝐧𝐜𝐨𝐫𝐫𝐞𝐜𝐭 𝐐𝐮𝐨𝐭𝐞𝐬!
20, 𝐈𝐧𝐜𝐨𝐫𝐫𝐞𝐜𝐭 𝐐𝐮𝐨𝐭𝐞𝐬!
21, 𝐈𝐧𝐜𝐨𝐫𝐫𝐞𝐜𝐭 𝐐𝐮𝐨𝐭𝐞𝐬!
22, 𝐈𝐧𝐜𝐨𝐫𝐫𝐞𝐜𝐭 𝐐𝐮𝐨𝐭𝐞𝐬!
23, 𝐈𝐧𝐜𝐨𝐫𝐫𝐞𝐜𝐭 𝐐𝐮𝐨𝐭𝐞𝐬!
24, 𝐈𝐧𝐜𝐨𝐫𝐫𝐞𝐜𝐭 𝐐𝐮𝐨𝐭𝐞𝐬!
25, Incorrect Quotes!
26, Incorrect Quotes!
27, Incorrect Quotes!
28, Incorrect Quotes!
29, Incorrect Quotes!
30, Incorrect Quotes!
31, Incorrect Quotes!
32, Incorrect Quotes!
33, Incorrect Quotes!
34, Incorrect Quotes!
35, Incorrect Quotes!
36, Incorrect Quotes!
37, Incorrect Quotes!
38, Incorrect Quotes!
39, Incorrect Quotes!
40, Incorrect Quotes!
41, Incorrect Quotes!
42, Incorrect Quotes!
43, Incorrect Quotes!
44, Incorrect Quotes!
45, Incorrect Quotes!
46, Incorrect Quotes!
47, Incorrect Quotes!
48, Incorrect Quotes!
49, Incorrect Quotes!
50, Incorrect Quotes!
51, Incorrect Quotes!
52, Incorrect Quotes!
53, Incorrect Quotes!
54, Incorrect Quotes!
55, Incorrect Quotes!
56, Incorrect Quotes!
57, IQ!
58, IQ!
59, IQ!
60, IQ!
61, IQ.
62, IQ.
63, IQ.
64, IQ.
65, IQ.
66, IQ.
67, IQ.
68, IQ.
69, IQ.
70, IQ.
71, IQ.
72, IQ.
73, IQ.
74, IQ.
75, IQ.
76, IQ.
77, IQ.
78, IQ.
79, IQ.
80, IQ.
81, IQ.
82, IQ.
83, IQ.
84, IQ.
85, IQ.
86, IQ.
87, IQ.
88, IQ.
89, IQ.
90, IQ.
91, IQ.
92, IQ.
93, IQ.
94, IQ.
95, IQ.
96, IQ.
97, IQ.
98, IQ.
99, IQ.
100, IQ.
101, IQ.
102, IQ.
103, IQ.
104, IQ.
105, IQ.
106, IQ.
107, IQ.
108, IQ.
109, IQ.
110, IQ.
111, IQ.
112, IQ.
113, IQ.
114, IQ.
115, IQ.
116, IQ.
116, IQ.
117, IQ.
118, IQ.
119, IQ.
120, IQ.
121, IQ.
122, IQ.
123, IQ.
124, IQ.
125, IQ.
126, IQ.
127, IQ.
NOT AN UPDATE.

4, 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐂𝐥𝐚𝐬𝐬𝐫𝐨𝐨𝐦 𝐄𝐬𝐜𝐚𝐩𝐞!

1.7K 36 5
By remsfred

[ Chapter FourThe Classroom Escape ]

GUPPY TILTED HER HEAD to look at Missy and Belle. "Why?" She asked softly. Belle shared a look with Missy.

"Because the aliens know where we are, and they're coming for us next." Missy informed everyone.

Wild Card scoffed. "How could you possible know that?"

Belle looked down at Ojo, who she was stood in front of. "Can we borrow this?" She questioned, and Ojo handed her iPad to her. "Thank you."

She moved to stand in front of the classroom, with Missy next to her as she held the iPad up. "Ojo drew these." Missy said, swiping through the drawings as Belle held the iPad up. "Facemaker standing on top of the floating chairs, Noodles smashing the exercise ball."

"She draws what she sees, big deal." Wild Card rolled his eyes, his arms crossed as he looking at the two at the front of the classroom.

"She drew these things five minutes before they happened." Missy said.

Belle swiped to the other drawing of Missy and herself standing at the front of the classroom. "Her superpower isn't that she can draw." Belle said, looking around the classroom, before staring at Ojo. "Ojo can draw the future."

"Okay, cool." Wild Card commented. "Good for Ojo. What's your point?"

Belle swiped to the next drawing.

"She also drew these alien creatures breaking into this very room." Missy said, pointing at the vent above the snacks. "There."

"Also, Ojo, you got the hair colour wrong." Belle said as Wheels wheeled himself to the two girls. The blonde passed the iPad to him.

"Woah!" Noodles exclaimed. "You're saying they'll be coming in through there?"

"Yes, Noodles." Belle sighed. "That's exactly what we're saying."

"They're right." Wheels suddenly spoke. "All these drawings suddenly make perfect sense. Ojo can see the future."

"Let me get this straight." Wild Card said, and Belle looked over to at him. "Some new girl shows up, with absolutely zero powers, and suddenly we're going to do what she and the Princess says?"

Belle flipped him off at the nickname.

"It seems like they've got a point." A Capella defended, and Belle looked at her. She was sat next to Guppy.

"Just a moment ago, you agreed that we weren't safe here." Missy said, sharing a look with Belle.

"We're safer in here than running around outside with you guys playing "captain"." Wild Card replied.

"We just want to get out of here." Belle said sharply, glaring at Wild Card, who glared back. "And if anybody wants to join us you can."

Belle didn't remove her glare on Wild Card, and he didn't remove his glare on her as he sighed and stood up. "Fine. We're getting out of here, but only because I say so, you got that?"

Belle smiled at him sarcastically. "Yeah, no."

"What's the plan?" Wheels questioned. Belle and Wild Card still glared at each other. "Granada said this place is on full lockdown. There'll be guards everywhere."

Wild Card stepped closer to Belle. "Yeah, Princess, Missy. What's the plan?"

"Well... I figure this is kind of like making an omelet." Missy said, before turning and walking to the door. "You always start by—"

"Breaking some eggs." Noodles finished for her, stretching his neck so his head could be by Missy's.

"Facemaker," said Belle, not breaking eye contact as she glared at Wild Card, "you will go out and lure the guards in."

Belle stopped glaring at Wild Card, and turned to look at Facemaker. "Then, you come in and you join Wild Card and Noodles by the cushions."

"Why would you need cushions?" Wild Card asked, rolling his eyes at Belle.

Belle smirked. "Because Guppy is going to attack them - but only if they don't give us the access cards. Missy and I will do the talking."

"Your plan's not gonna work." Wild Card said to Belle, and the blonde raised her eyebrows before gesturing to Facemaker.

Facemaker opened the door, poked his head out and stared at the three guards. "Hey, is that updog?" He asked and the guards that turned and looked his way.

"What's updog?" The main guard questioned, confused.

"Not much." Facemaker shrugged. "Just living my best life over here. Not like I'm totally up to no good or anything." He then gave them a smirk that matched pennywise's. He moved away from the door and joined Wild Card and Noodles by the cushions.

"So don't ask us how we know this, but aliens are about to attack and we're no longer safe here." Missy informed the guards as Belle stood next to her.

"This place is a fortress." The main guard said. "Nothing's getting in, and I'm afraid no one's getting out, either. Those are the rules."

"Oof." Belle said, tilting her head and smiling innocently. "Well we're definately getting out of here, whether you like it or not." She shrugged.

"We're gonna need your access cards." Missy added, and Belle raised one eyebrow. "Like, now."

The main guard chuckled. "And you think we'll just hand these to you?" He asked them, and Missy and Belle shared a look.

"No." Missy answered.

"Well, it was either that or the hard way." Belle stated, crossing her arms as the three guards looked at her.

"What's the hard way?" The guard asked.

Belle smirked. "Cushions." Missy said to facemaker, Noodles and Wild Card. The three boys carried a cushion over and placed them down in front of a guard each. "What are these for?"

"Tell him, Gups." Belle smiled down at the seven year old. Guppy walked forward, her arms crossed as she stared at the guards. "To protect your butts when you hit the ground."

The guard nodded and held a hand out to move her backwards. "Why don't you get back in line?"

Guppy grabbed his hand pulled him over her shoulder as she moved to stand by him. He landed on the cushion. the guard groaned and another guard came at Guppy. "Oh, no!" The other guard landed on the cushion. "She's got shark strength!"

Guppy kicked another guard away from her. "Have a nice nap." She smiled as he landed in a hammock.

Belle eyed the guard rushing towards Guppy, and Noodles stretched his arm, wrapping it around the guard as Belle pulled Guppy towards her. Noodles dropped the guard and grabbed the access card, handing it to Belle, who took it off him. He then stretched both of his arms and got the other two access cards, handing them to Belle.

"Aliens really are about to attack, so we'll have to leave your expert care until you and Ms. Granada know what we know." Missy said as she stepped forward. A guard pushed an alarm button, and Belle looked up.

"This was a bad idea." Fast Forward said after a gate came down, protecting the door and stopping them from leaving.

"Wheels, next time this happens, don't let the guard reach the alarm." Missy said. "Noodles, you'll take his jacket and cuff them."

"What next time?" The guard asked. "You kids aren't—"

There was the sound of rumbling as the fan in the wall turned, and they all whipped around to look over at it. Guppy grabbed Belle's hand in fear. Two tentacles burst through the vent, and the guard screamed making Belle smile.

Wild Card turned back to face them, and narrowed his eyes at Belle. "I told you your plan wouldn't work." He crossed his arms, and Belle remembered Ojo's drawing.

"Wild Card." She said, and he looked over at her. "Move!" The tentacles wrapped around him, and Belle rolled her eyes with crossed arms. If only he had listened to her.

"Rewind, send us back." Missy instructed, and Rewins done as told.

"So we'll have to leave your expert care until you and Ms. Granada know what we know." Missy said as she stepped forward. Wheels wheeled forward and ran over the guard's leg that was trying to push the alarm button. "Ah!" The guard groaned as Noodles stretched his arm to cuff that guard's arms together. He then took the main guard's jacket, before cuffing his wrists together.

"C'mon, let's go!" Missy said and they all began rushing out.

"Single file line!" Wheels instructed. "Like a fire drill. We'll be questioned less that way."

"Let's go, let's go, let's go." Missy and Belle ushered them out. Wild Card got to them, and the trio turned as the sound of rumbling was heard. The fan in the wall broke as two tentacles appeared from the vent.

"Beginner's luck." Wild Card said. As they left, Belle turned around and pushed the door closed.

"Noodles, stretch and make yourself tall!" Missy said as she got in line in front of Wild Card. Noodles threw the jacket on, and stretched himself tall.

"Greetings, fellow grown-ups." Noodles said in a fake deep voice and Belle rolled her eyes and sighed. "Hey." A woman said, before eyeing the people that followed him. "Hold on one second. Hey!"

"Hi." Belle smiled cheekily, and Wild Card pulled her along after him. If it was a different day, she would argue with him for grabbing her hand, but she let him pull her along. The sound of an alarm blaring made them all break out into a run. As they ran, Missy bumped into a woman. Belle turned and dropped Wild Card's hand. "I-I'm so sorry." Missy apologised, and the woman faced them.

"Hi." Belle smiled as Missy grabbed her hand and pulled her along. Belle looked over her shoulder and waved. "Bye!"

They came to a stop as the doors sealed. "We're in trouble." Guppy commented as she stood in front of Belle. Belle looked down at her, before they all turned and ran.

They stopped as guards crowded around them. Belle looked around. "That was our only exit!" Missy exclaimed.

"No." Belle said, pointing up. "There's an exit."

"Are you insane?" Fast Forward questioned.

Belle smirked. "Just a tiny bit."

"How are we supposed to get up there?" Fast Forward continued asking as she ignored Belle.

Missy looked around them. "A Capella? You made furniture float." She said. "Can you do the same with people?"

"To go up high, I have to sing very... low." She sang deeply, and the guards began to float. Belle smiled in amazement.

"Climb as fast as you can!" Wild Card said, and Belle picked Guppy up. Noodles stretched his arm to carry Wheels' wheelchair. "Noodles, open up the hatch!" Wild Card exclaimed to him. Noodles stretched his arm to open the hatch, and Wild Card climbed up.

Belle looked at Guppy. "You ready, Gups?" She asked, and Guppy gave her a confused look. Belle sighed, and took the chains off her skirt, making her float upwards. Guppy looked around in amazement.

Belle passed Guppy up to Wild Card, before he grabbed her shoulders and held her down. As soon as Belle's chain was back on her skirt, they began to run - followed by everyone else.

"Don't let them follow us." Missy told A Capella, who jumped out last. A Capella looked down at the guards before singing, "Adios."

"Princess, the access cards." Wild Card said to her, and she rolled her eyes. She swiped the access card, and the door to the tram slid open. She climbed in and took a seat - Guppy and Wild Card sitting on each side of her. Once everyone was in, the door closed and the tram began moving.

"We did it." Fast Forward sighed.

Missy nodded in agreement. "Yeah, we did it."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

18.7K 411 19
Phoenix is the daughter of Sharkboy and Lavagirl and the sister of Guppy. When aliens begin to take over the world, it is up to her and the rest of t...
6.8K 115 5
↳ 𝗶𝗻 𝘄𝗵𝗶𝗰𝗵 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗮𝘂𝘁𝗵𝗼𝗿 𝘁𝗲𝗹𝗹𝘀 𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗶𝗿 𝘀𝘁𝗼𝗿𝘆 𝘁𝗵𝗿𝗼𝘂𝗴𝗵 𝗼𝗻𝗲 𝘀𝗵𝗼𝘁𝘀 Remus Lupin x Fem! Reader
12.5K 192 9
[COMPLETED] You are missy's twin sister and you have the same powers as your dad Marcus Moreno and you end up falling for a boy named facemaker while...
38.5K 435 37
" Just go away wildcard" . . . . . ~Are you kidding? After I told you I loved you?~